All Comments on 'Caribbean Reign - Epilogue'

by emmaxin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for this wonderful tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! This nicely wrapped up the loose ends of the two families uniting and the HEA makes sense - 5 stars! Thanks so much for sharing your writing talent with us!!!

As far as what I'd be interested in reading next - I would personally love to read something heavier on the non con side from you. With your writing voice - especially on the inner monologues - I think it would make for some super hot non con! Just my thoughts :)

Regardless of what you decide to write next, I know I'll definitely be excited to read your work!

uga2001uga2001about 2 years ago

I love it. I was happy to see her parents reconcile with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool ending! Hope you keep writing as are very talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I hope you continue to make historical stories, but i was just wondering about the time period. I asume it's set sometime in the 1700's after the installation of the Bourbon monarchy for Spain and before the fall of the French Bourbon monarchy in the 1790's but it would be nice for some clarification on the exact time period. Also how would the unity of the island work, since the 2 families are representatives of each other's empires Spain and France, I don't think France would just give away it's half of the island to Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awesome - please keep writing as you are truly gifted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! Whilst I wasn't feeling every aspect of the story (e.g., the way Rafael initially humiliated Catherine) I stuck through it and did find satisfaction in where the story ended. I agree with previous commenter that some more heavy noncon (sans humiliation) would be a good way to go considering the compelling/humourous prose you write for the character points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moar noncon. Way more noncon. Way darker. This was great but far too tame. Historical dark noncon. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol! I'm joining in with the dark and heavy noncon crowd for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just brilliant! Looking forward to reading more of your work in future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story, and so well written.

GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

A very fine story. I just binged the lot. Great stuff, and i am such a sucker for a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremmaxin@emmaxin
Big sucker for historical enemies-to-lovers romances so I figured I'd write one. Posting the whole thing here, but if you can't wait to read it, check it out on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3myNQ1d

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES