Carina Pt. 06

Story Info
Meeting Zoe's boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.48
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/27/2022
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was certainly toned, with all my workout sessions with Zoe. We always managed, to push each other on. Once the workout was done, we'd end up having amazing sex.

Unfortunately Kate had to move away, due to her husbands work. She was certainly missing out, on all the fun.

Ruth and Susie got on well with Zoe, after I invited her, to one of our girls nights out. We all missed Kate, and we all promised that we'd meet up with her soon.

On one of our nights out, we decided to see a show. We booked tickets, to see Billy Elliot. It was a fantastic show, being quite a sad tale, but also very funny in parts. We had a drink after the show, then Zoe dropped them off.

Zoe stopped at mine, for a night cap. We chattered a little, before ending up in bed. I got my double ended dildo out, and we fucked each other hard. She loved the feeling of it. It was certainly well lubricated, with our pussy juices, by the time we'd finished.

"How would you fancy, coming over to our place, for a meal one night?" she asked, after we got ready.

I told her, I would love to. We arranged to meet up, the following weekend. Zoe would pick me up, and I could stay the night.

Saturday came, and I was all ready in my red mini dress, that showed plenty of cleavage. Zoe pulled up, so I grabbed my weekend bag, and headed out. I got in the car, and gave her a kiss. She was wearing a low cut, black leather mini dress, with matching thigh high boots. This was going to be fun, I just knew it.

We stopped off, on the way, to pick up a Chinese. It didn't take us long, to get to theirs. Zoe's black boyfriend was waiting for us, at the front door. He was wearing jeans, and a tight t-shirt.

"Carina, this is Rob."

"Pleased to meet you Rob."

"Likewise Carina," he replied, before kissing me on the cheek.

Zoe handed Rob the takeaway, then gave me a tour of their house.

Rob had the meals ready, when we were finished. We sat, and had a lovely meal. Rob was very handsome, and I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

Once we had finished, Zoe told me to go into the lounge, and they'd tidy up. She poured me another glass of wine, and told me to make myself at home.

I put some music on, and sat down. They came into the room, once they were done, and sat opposite me, on the sofa.

"It's certainly true what Zoe had told me Carina, you are one hot lady."

"Thanks Rob."

"Why don't you come and sit next to Rob, Carina," Zoe told me.

I wasn't going to pass this up, sitting next to this hot black guy. I got up and walked up to them. Rob was definitely checking out my body. He would have definitely noticed, my erect nipples. I sat down beside him, and Zoe leaned across to kiss me. I could feel Robs hand, on my leg.

We stopped kissing, and it was now Robs turn. His tongue, lightly brushed against mine. Our lips were pressed together, as I became lost in the moment. I now had my arms, wrapped around his neck. My body was pressed against his, my nipples rock hard.

"I think he likes you," Zoe said teasingly.

We pulled apart, and Zoe was stroking his bulge. It looked huge, against her tiny hand. Rob now had his arm, around my waist. The two of them started kissing passionately, and my hand was now on his leg. I leaned in to kiss Zoe on the back of her neck, and felt Rob's hand on my ass.

She stopped kissing him, and turned to me. I could feel her hand on my tits, as we started to kiss. We stood up, our arms around each other. Rob came behind me, and started kissing my neck. He was pressed against me, and I could feel his huge bulge. His hands moved to my tits, and started pinching my nipples through the material of my dress.

Rob then started to remove my dress, Zoe pulled away, and started removing hers. Her nipples were rock hard, and she looked hot in her thigh highs boots. Off came her thong, and she sat down, opened legged. Her pussy looked so inviting, I just had to go down on her.

She was so wet, as my tongue explored her opening. I was on all fours, eating her pussy, when I felt Robs hands on my ass. He removed my thong, and started rubbing my clit.

"Why don't you sit next to Zoe, Carina, and I'll eat you both."

I did as Rob told me, and opened my legs wide. Zoe had a leg over mine, as he went down on her. I started playing with her clit, which drove her wild. She was moaning loudly, as Rob's fingers went in and out of her pussy.

"God Carina, his tongue is amazing."

It was my turn, to experience it. We kissed, and I could taste her juices. He then went down on me. I could feel his tongue, licking my lips up and down. He then started sucking my clit, while slipping a couple of fingers inside me.

"You are nice and wet Carina, " he told me.

He removed his fingers, and then used his tongue. Zoe was right, his tongue was amazing. I felt so wet. Zoe started sucking my nipples. They felt rock hard.

"Ok girls my time I think," Rob said, as he stood up.

He removed his top, to expose an amazing, well defined body. Zoe then undid his belt, then the button on his jeans. She pulled them down, and he stepped out of them. His bulge looked amazing, in his white pants. She removed them, exposing his big 9 inch cock. As well as being long, he was also very thick. She then started wanking him.

"Do you like what you see Carina?" she asked.

"It's magnificent, Zoe," I replied.

"Let me see you suck it," she said.

I gently ran my tongue, along his big black shaft. He let out a moan, obviously enjoying the sensation of my tongue. Zoe handed me some flavoured lube, which I applied to his cock. I slowly started to wank him with both hands, while slowly licking his tip. He tasted so good. My tongue was making circular motions, which he was loving. I then put the head of his cock in my mouth, then licked his urethra. Zoe was now rubbing my clit, which was making me wetter. His cock was very thick, and I was finding it hard to get my lips around it. But I managed it, then started sucking it. My saliva was covering his dick, as I took more in my mouth.

"I want to fuck you real bad, Carina," he told me.

"Let's go upstairs, it'll be more comfortable," Zoe said.

The three of us headed upstairs. Zoe pushed me on the bed, and went down on me.

"Your pussy tastes so nice Carina," she said, as her tongue once again explored me.

Rob started fucking Zoe, from behind. She let out a loud moan, as he slid his big cock inside her.

"God his cock's amazing Carina."

I started playing with my nipples, watching this hot black guy, fucking this blonde goddess. She had 3 fingers inside me, as she started sucking my clit. I felt so wet, like I've never felt before. Rob pulled his cock out, and it was covered in Zoe's juices.

"Let me lick you clean," I told him.

I started kissing his shaft, loving the taste of Zoe's cum. He applied more lube, and it was my turn to experience that monster. He positioned me on the edge of the bed, then opened my legs wide. His hands were caressing my thighs tenderly, moving up to my pussy. He started fingering me, as Zoe started playing with his cock. I was soaking wet.

He positioned the tip of his dick, at my wet opening. I was looking into his piercing brown eyes, as he started moving it up and down my swollen lips. He then started using the head of his cock, on my clit. My body started to shake in pure ecstasy. I wanted him so bad.

He started to insert his cock, into me. I let out a gasp, as my pussy was stretched. He pulled out, then went down on me. Zoe sat on my face, so I could eat her pussy. Her juices were dripping on my face, as my tongue entered her.

Rob stopped eating me, and I was about to experience his whole length. I opened my legs, as wide as possible. Slowly his cock went into me. He took his time, letting me get use to his thickness. Eventually, I had 9 inches of black cock buried inside me. I let out a loud moan, when I felt his balls touching me. It felt unbelievable having that length, and thickness inside me. He then started moving in and out of my wet pussy. He was very tender, as he slowly fucked me.

Zoe came massively, as her boyfriend went balls deep in me. She started playing with my tits, as Rob started fucking me faster. I could feel every inch, going in and out.

"Your body is fucking hot Carina," he told me.

"Your cock is amazing Rob, please fuck me harder."

He moved my legs, so they were positioned on his shoulders. I was eating Zoe again, as his thrusts got harder. His balls were slapping against me, as he went deep. I was lost in lust, when all of a sudden, my orgasm hit me hard. My body was convulsing, and I was crying for more. I'd never felt anything like this before.

He pulled out, and lay on the bed. His cock was covered in my cum, so I went down on him. I was now deep throating a 9 inch cock. He now motioned for me, to get on top. Cowgirl, was one of my favourite positions. I loved being in control, especially with this big cock. He entered me, and I let out another moan. I started riding that beautiful, black cock, feeling him fill me up again. He sat up, and started sucking my erect nipples. His tongue circling them, as he bit them lightly. He had his hands, on my ass, and he inserted a finger into my anus. This was driving me wild, and I rode him really hard. I could feel another orgasm cumming. My body started to convulsed again, as it hit me.

He lay back, and Zoe sat on his face. We started kissing, as he ate her.

I started to ride him again. He started matching my thrusts. I could tell Zoe was going to cum, when all a sudden, Rob exploded inside me. She let out a scream, as her orgasm hit her, at the same time.

We all lay on the bed, with Rob in the middle. After a short while, myself and Zoe went down on him, enjoying the taste of his cum.

It wasn't long before he was rock hard again. The three of us, fucked for ages, into the small hours. I lost track, of how many times we'd cum.

I woke the next morning, beside the two of them. We all got changed, and had a relaxing morning. Zoe took me home, and we agreed, to have more weekends like that. Rob and Zoe were a special couple, and I wanted them both, so much.