Carla Heats up Thanksgiving! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric tends to sleep in," Ed answered, "Joe and Tim are out looking for somewhere open where they can get our beer, and Bill, well, I'm not sure where he is. I'm sure they'll all be here before the kickoff."

He wasn't obvious about it, but once Carla had turned her back to go back to the bathroom he took a long look at her; the way the damp towel clung to her made him glad he'd decided to come a few minutes early. Whatever did or didn't happen later, he'd seen her in a way his buddies wouldn't get to. Still imagining what she'd look like without the towel, he heard a knock on the door and asked, "Should I answer it for you?"

"Sure," she said through the bathroom door, still only partially dressed, "As long as it's one of your group, you can let them in." As it happened, it was all four members of the group. They stocked the mini-fridge with most of the beer, minus the first round for themselves and Carla. By the time she came out of the bathroom they had the TV on and were watching the last few minutes of the pregame show. "Well, make yourselves at home!" she laughed.

All five men jumped up to greet her and offer her whichever seat she'd like. Joe offered her a beer, which she accepted gladly, a little surprised by how much attention all five men were paying to her legs." You'd think they'd never seen a tall woman in a short skirt before," she thought. Catching sight of her reflection in a full-length mirror just outside the bathroom, she understood why the lower half of her body was of such interest; her blouse fit in with her team's colors but was shapeless. She smiled as she realized her surprise at their ogling of her freshly shaved legs was at least partly due to how used she was to having it be her upper body that got all the attention.

Before settling in to watch the Bears and the Lions play, Carla ordered a few pizzas from a local place recommended by a clerk at the front desk. Everyone sat and watched the game, which was actually fairly entertaining for a game between two mediocre teams. The food was delivered just before halftime and the hungry group devoured the pizzas, all except Carla, who was too be nervous to eat, wondering how soon the outcome of her bet would be settled. The second half of the game kept everyone distracted, with the score staying close. Noticing there were only two slices of pizza left and hours of football ahead, Carla ordered a few more pies.

Joe and Tim had done a better job of estimating how much alcohol the group would be able to go through. Despite downing close to one bottle per quarter each, their beer supply looked like it might be able to see them through all three games, with a little help from some Rum and Tequila they'd brought. Carla had switched over to small, well-spaced shots of Tequila by the 4th quarter. With the first game almost over, she said, to no one in particular, "I haven't seen a single commercial for the Steeler's game, doesn't that seem strange?"

"Maybe it's a regional thing, the only team people around here care about is the Dolphins," said Eric, chuckling a bit.

"Still, if the Dolphins aren't playing today the local station is still going to show whoever is playing, right?" Carla asked. She picked up her phone and started tapping it, saying, "there must be somewhere I can see today's schedule."

"Don't bother, Carla," said Ed, "You won't be able to find out what time today the Steelers are playing using your phone, either."

"Why wouldn't I, is it some kind of secret?"

"No secret at all," Ed answered, beginning to smile, "They simply aren't one of the six teams playing today; if you were as big a fan of them as you claim to be, you'd have known that."

"There is no Steelers game? Okay, it's true I didn't know that, but you've all been acting like there was one all this time, you're a sneakier lot than I thought. I guess with no game, none of us can win or lose our bet, what a lot of buildup for nothing!" she said a bit nervously. She muted the TV to focus on the sudden change in their conversation.

"Well, actually," Joe interrupted, "if you read the contract carefully, you'll see that paragraph 3 states: 'If the Pittsburgh Steelers football team does not score any points at all in a National Football League game on Thursday, November 28, 2021, Bettor A (Carla Mc Enders) agrees to remove all of her clothing and remain naked until the end of whatever NFL game is currently in progress, in view of Bettors B, C, D, E, and F, named above," it's pretty clear about what's required."

"Oh. My. God. You can't actually expect me to get naked in front of you all to settle a bet on the score of a nonexistent game? Are you kidding me?"

"You did agree to the terms," Bill said, "and seemed pretty sure you were going to win a bunch of our money!"

"Whatever the damned contract says, this doesn't seem very fair," she whined.

"Fair? You've obviously never dealt with an actual bookie!" Eric said, laughing.

The TV silently showed the Bears edging the Lions by 2 points with a field goal with 1 second left on the clock, but nobody in Carla's suite cared, or even noticed.

"I can't believe you guys," she fumed, "I thought you were gentlemen. Looks like I was mistaken, but as fucked up as this bet is, technically I did lose. I've never welched on a bet before, and I'm not going to now!"

A brief between games pregame show for the Cowboys vs Las Vegas game rolled silently by, unnoticed by anyone in suite 416, not being anywhere near as fascinating as the possibility that Carla might actually be about to get naked!

Moments after Las Vegas kicked off to Dallas to start the game, Carla picked up the remote and turned the TV off, then stood up and stepped in front of the blank screen. From the first moment she believed this was really going to happen, she'd felt it only fair that she have the undivided attention of her audience. It seemed a small thing to ask if she was going to strip nude right in front of them; if any of the men missed the play by play, they were wise enough to keep their objections to themselves.

The five men were pretty pleased with themselves for having tempted her into an unwinnable bet, one which would inevitably result in her being naked in their midst, and stay exposed for at least a couple of hours! Only Carla knew how much she had helped steer events to bring about the result they wanted, which she wanted at least as much!

She'd been imagining this moment ever since Tuesday night, when her companions were convinced that she didn't really know much about football. While she didn't follow the sport anywhere near as closely as they did, it would be hard for anyone living in the vicinity of Pittsburgh NOT to at least know when the Steelers were or were not playing. She realized after the fact that the $100 tip Ed had given the bartender might have been partially a payment to keep the bartender from mentioning which teams were going to be playing on Thanksgiving. "You could have saved your money, Ed," she thought, "I already knew the schedule!"

The guy's razzing her for always calling it a night earlier than they did had given her an excuse to mention her antics last Thanksgiving, planting the image of her getting naked in a bar in their minds. The hotel bar being closed on Thanksgiving had been a big help in getting her to this point, as had the men's persistence in trying to overcome her refusal to bet much money. Taking away their chance to make much money on a bet with her steered them towards coming up with more interesting stakes.

Standing still and silent before her audience, Carla was surprised to find that despite having willingly helped set herself up to do this crazy thing, actually taking the first step was proving harder than she thought it would be. Having thought of little else the past couple of days didn't keep her hands from getting clammy or her heart from racing. Oddly, she began to feel a bit calmer once she had taken the first, small step down the path she'd set for herself; she raised both hands towards her neck and popped free the top button on her blouse. Instead of continuing with the remaining four buttons down the front of the shiny gold garment, she unfastened the two buttons at each cuff.

Carla's five-man audience began to clap, but went quiet when she spun around to face the window, her back to them. She worked her way down the row of buttons, and when they were all unfastened she pulled the edges wide open and looked over her shoulder to see how the men were reacting to this little bit of teasing. Instead of baring her shoulders, she pulled the blouse closed again, then turned to face the men.

As soon as she finished her turn she jerked her blouse wide open, revealing what was beneath - a big number 12 on a black Steelers jersey! Despite having expected to by now be seeing less fabric and more of her skin, the men were all old enough to remember Terry Bradshaw as a player, before his gig as a TV personality, mixing some laughter with their cheers. The cheers were joined by some whistling as they watched Carla slide her arms free and toss her blouse aside.

Playing a little joke on her audience calmed Carla down some, making her comfortable enough to allow a bit of audience participation; working her way from left to right, she approached each of the men and raised a foot up to allow them to remove either a shoe or sock. The men were definitely not expecting to be invited to help her along on her way to nudity and were well mannered, except for Eric, who seemed to think removing her shoe required massaging her calf. His boldness resulted in her wagging her finger at him and withdrawing her foot before he had even begun untying her shoe's laces. She moved on, Eric's boldness allowing all of the others a chance to help Carla get barefoot.

In a sort of preview of coming attractions, Carla turned her back on the guys again and flipped up the hem of her skirt for a second or two. Short as it was, the flash of her thong-clad butt was the first real look she'd given the five men of a part of her body not normally seen. "I don't even wear a thong to the beach," she thought as she held her skirt up, "I guess I'm really going to do this!" Her pulse began to rise again as she thought about her next few moves, but she didn't stop smiling.

The thoughts running through the minds of the men were a mix of awe, lust, and for some, a pleasant memory of their wives when they were first married. Well rounded, firm and smooth, what they saw before she let her skirt drop back in place was as exquisite as they had imagined, and already more than most of them had expected to see. Most of them had been sure she would back out, but now it was beginning to look like they might be in for a rare treat!

Facing her audience again, Carla reached for her skirt's zipper and gripped the pull. She drew it down an inch or two, causing the black skirt to slide down a bit, then untucked the jersey out from inside her skirt. The removal of the formerly bunched-up jersey left her skirt even looser, causing it to slip further, barely hanging on to the upper slope of her butt. She shook the jersey out and let its hem drop low enough to cover almost as much as the skirt used to. One last tug on the skirt's hem was enough to free it to slide all the way down her legs. She kicked the skirt over to the corner with her blouse.

Carla paused briefly to enjoy the cheering and applause discarding her skirt brought her, but moved on before long, thinking, "If I pause too long I could still lose my nerve, the hardest part is still to come." She crossed her arms and gripped the hem of her jersey, lifting it all the way up to her neck. Just when the men were sure it was coming off, she let it drop back down to her thighs. They were disappointed that the jersey hadn't joined her other discarded garments, but thoroughly enjoyed their all too brief glimpse of her taut belly, narrow waist, and well-filled bra, her small brown nipples visible through the fine lace bra cups.

Even without the jersey, what Carla was still wearing wasn't too much more revealing than the men would have seen at almost any beach, and more conservative than what could be seen at many, but the unlikelihood of what was happening made for a more arousing atmosphere than any beach visit any of them could remember.

Now that Carla was down to three pieces of clothing, the men were all but obsessed wondering what was coming off next; she was surprised and amused to hear them quickly making side bets with each other about what she'd remove next. "I hope whoever wins these bets you're making has the decency to give me a cut," she said as she tried to decide herself what was next!

Her mind finally made up, Carla reached behind her back and popped open the hooks on her bra's backstrap, then slid the strap off her left shoulder and reached up the half-sleeve of her jersey to pull the strap down over her hand and free her left arm. She quickly repeated the process on her right side and pulled the lacy red garment up and out of the neck opening of her jersey, holding it up and waving it around like a prize before tossing it on the pile of clothing she'd been wearing a few minutes ago.

Carla had made up her mind about what the last few steps along her journey to complete nudity would be, so she moved on, not waiting for her audience to settle down. Holding the front hem of the jersey in place, she bent over and reached up along her thigh until she found the thin waistband of her purple thong. She tugged down one side, then the other, alternating until she felt the back of the waistband move past her ass and begin to move down her thighs. One more tug at the front of the waistband made the thong loose enough to drop on its own; she let go and a second later saw her last piece of lingerie draped over her feet. Twirling the tiny bit of purple fabric on her index finger, she walked it over to the pile and dropped it with the rest of her outfit, all except the jersey.

Despite having intentionally put herself into this crazy position, with the Steelers jersey now all she was wearing, Carla's heart was pounding so hard she wouldn't have been surprised if the men watching her could hear it. "I doubt they really expected me to even go this far! I could stop now," she told herself.

Though she was right about having exceeded their expectations, this adventure had never been about what the men expected or wanted. From the start, it had been about an experience she wanted and had fantasized about ever since the unplanned show she'd put on for her friends a year ago. Yes, she could end her performance now, one piece of clothing away from being completely nude, but nervous as she was, she didn't want to stop!

Carla walked back to the center of her improvised stage and turned her back on her audience one last time. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her jersey again. "No turning back now," she thought, shivering as she raised the bottom edge of the jersey, this time slowly revealing the entire back of her body. She pulled the jersey up over her head and down off her arms. Clutching the piece of polyester to her chest, she spun around to face the five cheering men. She looked each of them in the eye and gave each a smile.

Her heart was pounding, but she went through with her plan, letting go of the loose piece of polyester. The slippery jersey quickly slid off her breasts and landed on the floor. Completely naked now, breathing a little hard but thoroughly exhilarated, Carla raised her arms in triumph, then took a few bows in response to what surely had to be the loudest cheering and applause ever directed at her.

She was amused to see three of them blushing, saying, "Really, Joe, Bill, Tim, I'm butt naked here and you guys are the ones blushing? What's that about?" They just shrugged and blushed a little more deeply.

Still a bit flushed herself, she tried to act nonchalant about just having performed a full striptease for the five men, but found herself wondering, "Okay, now what? How do I get through the next few hours?" She had learned the hard way during her handful of experiences being exposed like she was now was that when she had no plan, anything could happen!

To be continued...

12