Carla's Club (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Sissy training for wannabe faggots.
1.3k words
4.05
10.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers

Come in boys. Your training will commence shortly. Do not enter my virtual club lightly. Please understand that once you agree to my programme, there's no going back. This is a four week intensive retreat which, ironically, there is no retreat from. Once committed I will hold you to your promise to serve me, Mistress Carla, as my lovely sissy hubby, Dan, does now and will until he draws his last breath. Any deviation from your commitment will lead to dire consequences. You are dealing with a professional here. A woman used to getting what she wants and desires. My lust knows no end, but nor does my wrath from any that try to escape my clutches.

I want to give you a little bit of background about my "qualifications". I think this is only fair and right. I'll also give you some research, homework - if you like - so you are fully aware of the covenant you are about to enter into. You'll then have all the facts at your fingertips to know whether you truly want me to be your mistress and if so, exactly what that will entail.

THE BACKGROUND TO MY DEVIANT PATH

I come from a rich heritage and long list of female vamps, succubi, demons and soothsayers. We have known forever that what a man wants is kinky sex. Give him that and he will ALWAYS worship, adore and serve us and do ANYTHING we ask of him. Physically we may appear to be the weaker sex, sexually nothing could be further from the truth. When it comes to sex, perversity, debauchery and sexual fantasies we are omnipotent. No man can resist us. No man. Priest or politician, atheist or pope, old man or a boy just becoming a man. We hold all the cards and we hold the power of seduction over every man be he 18 or 81. But, you already know and understand this - particularly you older sissies. You've tried to fight us. To resist the power we hold over you, to never again wear your mum's, grandmother's, aunty's, or wife's soft, silky panties, stockings, suspenders, girdle and bra, but in the end you always come back to us. You know resistance is futile. Your tiny cock needs constant feminine reassurance and even those big knickers your granny or your wife's granny wears are too tempting when you see them on the clothes line or in the linen bin in the bathroom. You're already addicted. but now you want more. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have read and enjoyed and jerked off to all those stories about Dan and me, his hot, sexy naughty wife otherwise.

Lilith was the first of course. the Sumerian demonic goddess was enticing and alluring men in ancient Babylonia long, long ago. She remains the Mother of Deceit, the Mistress of Betrayal, the Queen of Hell, the Seducer of Men, the inventor of voyeurism, gay sex, crossdressing and a host of other licentious concepts and ideas. She is the source of all sissy porn. And her DNA is in every cell of my naughty, irresistible body. It's what makes me a hot wife, desperate for big cocks to satisfy my mouth, my big fat ass and my pussy. It's what makes me a dominatrix able to oh, so easily turned my lovely hubby into a crossdressing sissy faggot. I'm going to do the same for you. But first preparation.

THE FIRST TASKS

1. Pause what you are doing. Go on Google images and look up pictures of Lilith. Tell her you want to serve her and me, Mistress Carla. Then come back and tell me in the comments box what you are prepared to do an act of devotion. If it helps you can repeat the following sex spell: I, fill in your name...but choose a new sissy name, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith and Carla; please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast.

2. To cement your commitment you are now to go and put on a pair of panties and repeat the chant. Do it NOW! I don't care where you are - if you're at home with your wife or visiting her mother or her granny or your aunty just go and put some panties on. No excuses. You can do it in the bathroom, but you MUST do it. Sniff the gusset, inhale that enticing and exotic pussy fragrance, rub the material over your nipples, cock and ball sac. Now take those ridiculous male clothes off - you're not a man, you never have been, and put the panties on instead and start jerking off whilst repeating the chant. DO NOT CUM. Edge, but no further. Take a photo of yourself in the panties and DO NOT delete it.

3. Now, keep the panties on. You can put your male clothes over them, but you must not remove them until at least ten o' clock this evening. No cheating. Again post your comments. How was it? How did it feel? Were you aroused? Did anyone find out your dirty little secret?

4. No sex tonight and no jerking off either unless your partner wants sex or wants you to jerk off in front of her.

5. If she asks you to share your sexual fantasies today, tonight or at any point over the next four weeks you must do so, however embarrassing, humiliating or risky. She needs to know you want, needs to feminize you and make you think of her a hot wife. A hot wife free to be as naughty as she wishes. This including fucking lots of hunky guys and you cannot, ever, complain about it - only worship and praise her all the more for satisfying her wanton desires.

6. From today onwards you must pee sitting down. No more standing up. That's what men do and you're a wannabe sissy faggot.

7. Finally, no more looking at porn, unless it's sissy porn. Again, unless your wife gives you permission to do so. Remember she is ultimately in charge now. So - if you're brave enough - tell her how sexy she is, how naughty you want her to be. How you want her to flirt and dance and kiss, suck and fuck other hunky guys. Push the envelope. See how far you can push it. She may not be ready to hear some of this yet. So be cautious on this final task. Try and get a foothold. Anything else will be beyond your wildest dreams, and I suspect hers too. And no changing your mind later. Your wife doesn't need you position, she just has needs. So back off and let her become the sexy, sensual goddess she's always yearned, deep down inside, to be. No jealous outbursts, no petty resentments or bitterness, your job is simply to love, cherish and serve her and her lovers as well if that is what she wants.

If you make any headway with this I want to read about it in the comments section. You never know Dan and I might get so turned on reading your responses we'll throw a sissy party for you all (and your wives - lots of hunky studs will be invited of course) at our house in the country.

Remember this is just a precursor to my training programme. If you can't even do this little thing, you'll never complete the rest of it.

There'll be a new picture of Dan in a pair of my panties & stockings on this profile page soon. I took it the other night just before some old dude wearing my pink panties and champagne coloured stockings fucked him up the ass. In just four weeks this could be you. But remember, there's no turning back. Once a sissy crossdresser, always a sissy crossdresser. Once a cock sucker, always a cock sucker. Once a faggot that likes it in the ass, always a faggot that likes it in the ass.

Carla XX

Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers