All Comments on 'Carla's Club (Pt. 01)'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cdnrockstarcdnrockstar10 months ago

I, Lauren, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith and Carla; please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200810 months ago

I, Sissyjackie, give my sissy cock, balls, and ass to Lilith, Carla, and of course, my wife. Please, I beg of you, help me down the path my wife has started me on to be a sissy cuckold faggot forever. I do not deserve any pleasure other than what I get helping my wife enjoy as much sexual pleasure as she wants.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

I, Cindy, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith, Carla and to my mistress wife Debbie. Please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast.

SissyTaraSissyTara10 months ago

I, Tara give my sissy cock, balks and ass to Lilleth and. Area. Please, I beg of you make me a sissy faggot fast.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed10 months ago

I, Chloe, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith and Carla; please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yo, mar. Le doy mi mi vergas, mis huevos y mi culo a lilith y a Carla. Por favor.,te lo ruego, hazme un maricon rápido.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He cumplido con todo, me encanta llevar braguitas.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not believable. In real or fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I Heather give my sissy cock balls and ass to Lilleth and Carla and my wife. Please I beg of you to make me a sissy fast

Sissy_wannabeUKSissy_wannabeUK10 months ago

I, Maisey, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith and Carla; please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast.

tomboi4cocktomboi4cock10 months ago

I, Tami, give my sissy cock, balls and ass to Lilith and Carla; please, I beg of you, make me a faggot fast.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

I SissyBoy from Warsaw, giving my sissy, Lilith and Carla's balls and ass; please, I beg you, make me a fag quick.

Ja SissyBoy z Warszawy, oddaję mojego maminsynka, jaja i tyłek Lilith i Carli; proszę, błagam, zrób ze mnie pedała szybko.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES