Carlene Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Adele was sitting on the bed wearing a white blouse and a straight skirt. She said, "Hi George. Nice to see you again. Close the door and come here."

Tom closed the door and walked over to the bed. Carlene stood, took his arms gently, turned him around and sat him on the bed in her place. George looked on hungrily as she began to remove her clothing.

When Adele was finally naked in front of him, she did a little pirouette and said, "Now it's your turn.

George stood up and disrobed. Adele checked him out. "Nice. You keep yourself in good shape," she opined.

Adele pushed George gently back onto the bed. She leaned over him and took his cock into her mouth.

Tom responded quickly as Adele used her mouth and hands to encourage his erection. When it was obvious he was ready, she crawled up on his body, situated herself over his erection, settled herself down and he slipped inside her.

Tom inhaled deeply as Adele's warm body welcomed him inside her. She moved her hips back and forth, pressuring his erection and forcing his body to respond. Almost without warning, Tom erupted inside her.

Carlene gasped as she felt George powerfully spew his cum into her.

Afterward, they lay on the bed, gently caressing each other. The evening had just begun and they both knew there was more to come.

Eventually, Carlene got off the bed and went into the bathroom. "Find your shorts and meet me in the living room," she called to Tom.

Tom went into his closet, found a pair of boxers and put them on. When he got to the living room, Carlene was sitting on the sofa, wearing her thigh high, flimsy, semi transparent teddy with nothing underneath.

Tom sat next to her. She looked at him and asked, "How was that for you, having sex with Adele?"

"It was okay, but just sex. I didn't actually feel emotional about it. How was having sex with George for you?"

"Better than I expected but, like you, I didn't feel as if I owed him anything more than just sex. What were you thinking while in bed with Adele? Did you think about me?"

"I tried to fantasize that I was with you but I couldn't quite get there. I kept coming back to the fact that you were having sex with George."

"Really? How did you feel about that?"

"I was kind of ambivalent. I mean, if you weren't any more involved than I was, I was okay with it. Does that make any sense?"

"Exactly," said Carlene. She crawled over to him and straddled him. She worked with her hands until he was erect and inside her. Tom held on to her tightly. She was an emotional lifeline that he had to have. Carlene held him just as tightly as she ground her body against him.

"How does this feel?" she whispered in his ear.

"Incredible," he responded.

"Compared to what?" she asked.

"Compared to anything. Sex with Adele was like watching a movie. This is real. I never want to ever lose this feeling and I never want to feel it with anyone else."

"My thoughts exactly. I think we can safely have an auction and whatever it brings."

"Yes. Don't stop."

On Saturday, Tom and Carlene left plenty of time to drive the approximately one hundred miles to the restaurant and arrived early for their meeting with "Adele." "Adele" arrived early as well, but after Tom and Carlene. They settled in a corner booth in the rear of the lightly attended restaurant where privacy could be expected for their discussion. "Adele" was a striking woman about fifteen years older than either Tom or Carlene. She was dressed conservatively in a pencil skirt, matching jacket, white blouse and medium height heels. Her hair was long and piled on her head. They ordered drinks and "Adele" got right to the point. She was clear she favored their proposal and thought it might be fun for the right group. She wanted to see them personally to access their personal appearances to confirm her opinion.

Then she shared the bad news. The club she represented couldn't legally sponsor their auction. While the club could, and did, encourage sexual activity among the members, no money, or other compensation, ever-changed hands. What Tom and Carlene were proposing bordered on prostitution and the club could lose their license, or worse, if they had the auction under the club's name.

Tom and Carlene were disappointed and their body language gave them away. If "Adele" noticed, she ignored it and continued, "However, I'm also a member of another very private, unlicensed club. This club consists of important citizens of the community and if even the existence of the club were to become public the potential publicity would destroy many lives and families. I believe your proposal would interest the members but you'd have to keep the existence of the club and your participation secret. You couldn't speak to anyone about anything you see or learn. You'd have to find some way to report any income you receive without revealing its source, assuming you plan to report it at all. If any information about the club or its members leaks in any way and you're the source of the leak, these people have the means to destroy you and they will."

"Shit," mumbled Carlene under her breath. Tom simply said, "We understand."

"If you agree at this point, and we continue, I will be your interface for all future contact. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes," they both said.

"Okay. I need two things from you tonight. I want a copy of your presentation material and the password to the email account you used to contact me. I assume the account was newly created and not used for any other purpose so far. Is that correct?"

"Yes," said Tom.

Tom and Carlene hadn't brought any presentation material with them. The spent the next half hour describing Carlene's proposal and answering questions. When she was satisfied she understood the parameters of the presentation, she said, "From now on, do not try to call me. All contact will be through your email account. Do not send any emails from or to that account. All contact will be using the draft folder in the account. If you need to send me something, create it and save it as a draft. I'll do the same for you. Check the account daily and read whatever's in the draft folder and delete it. That way we'll leave the minimum footprints of our conversations."

"Got it," said Tom.

"Great. I have to leave. I'll be in touch either way. We may not meet again like this. Stay and have dinner. I assure you the food is excellent. On me. I've already arranged for payment. Thank you for your time and good night."

As "Adele" walked out of the door, Tom and Carlene just looked at each other. "Did that really happen or have I been dreaming?" asked Carlene.

"We had the same dream," responded Tom. "I wonder where it's going to lead," he speculated as the waiter came over and handed them menus.

Two weeks later, the draft folder was still empty. Disappointment was the tone of the day. Even their usual outrageous sexual practices didn't have the usual passion. Carlene was suggesting they should try another contact. Tom was willing to give it more time.

Sunday morning, Carlene called Tom into their home office. "Tom, look, there's a message in the draft folder," she shouted.

"Open it," said Tom.

"I can't. You open it,"

Tom sat in the desk chair as Carlene stood over his shoulder. He opened the draft folder and double clicked on the only message.

"Progress. Should have more on Friday. Delete now," was all it said.

Tom deleted the message and started to compose a "Thank you" message but thought better. "Keep the communication to a minimum," he thought as he deleted his message.

"Shit, this could be real," whispered Carlene.

That night sex was exceptional. They slept in the guest room since neither of them had enough energy to change the sheets so they could sleep in their king sized bed.

After work on Friday both of them left work early. Carlene got home minutes before Tom. They rushed to computer in the home office and Tom signed into the email account. There was a single message in the draft folder. Tom opened it.

"Vote last night. Unanimous. Prefer weekday or weekend? Delete now."

"Friday or Saturday evenings would be best," Tom responded after deleting the previous message.

"Set for Saturday, 18th. Delete now."

"Done."

"Will send location before 18th. Delete now."

The 18th was just three weeks away. For the next week Carlene wandered around the house mumbling her presentation to herself to get it right. Tom created eighteen large, very impressive envelopes with a detailed message on stiff paper and large font in each.

With about a week before the 18th, Tom sat down with Carlene to share a couple of ideas. "Carlene, I think you should go first."

"Why me? I thought I'd go last since I've got the most to offer, no slight intended."

"None taken. That's why you should go first. I think you will get the highest bids from the men and when the women see what the men are willing to spend it will energize them to higher bids for me."

"That makes sense, I think."

"Also, I think you should dress conservatively. Not in your little black dress or a bikini," suggested Tom.

"Why's that?" she asked.

"Remember how "Adele" was dressed? I think you should do something like that. A business suit with a white blouse and jacket. High heels, with your hair up and maybe stockings and garter belt underneath. I think you can use it to your advantage."

"How so?"

"Let me run through the routine I've imagined. Whenever the bidding shows signs of slowing you can use your outfit to spike up the interest."

"I still don't get it."

"First, you unbutton your jacket. Second, you take it off and hang it on a nearby chair. Third, let your hair down. Fourth, pull your blouse out of your skirt. Fifth, begin to unbutton your blouse."

"I get it. A really slow striptease," Carlene exclaimed.

"Right but I wouldn't go beyond taking off your blouse and possibly your skirt. You standing on stage wearing your bra and panties in high heels, with stockings and a garter belt would be the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I'm sure it will have the desired effect on the bidders."

"What about you?" she asked.

"I think I'll wear a tux. That leaves me several items, tie, cummerbund, braces, shirt, shoes, before I have to get to the best parts. I might even throw in a pair of eyeglasses to start the show."

"I like it."

On the Tuesday before the 18th, Tom suggested they should spend some time practicing. Carlene responded, "I think I've got my routine pat. How about you?"

"I wasn't thing about the auction part. I was thinking about the delivery. After all, we'll be dealing with strangers. We should spend some time considering what strangers might want and practice so we're not hesitant when asked."

"Sounds self serving to me," said Carlene.

"You got that right but practice really could be beneficial."

Tom and Carlene spent Tuesday and Wednesday nights with George asking Carlene for various activities and positions. Everything went well until late Wednesday when George rolled Carlene over on her stomach, pulled her part way off the bed and began to rub his erection against her anus.

"Whoa," complained Carlene.

"We haven't done this for a long time and I think you should be prepared especially since we ruled it out at the $5,000 level. If you get someone to the ten grand level it's a sure thing," explained Tom.

"I see your point but be careful. Use plenty of lube and don't enjoy yourself too much."

"Not possible," said George as he liberally spread lube on his cock and around and in her anus. He pushed one, then two fingers into her until they moved easily and then positioned and pushed his cock slowly into her.

When he bottomed out, he rested for a second and then began to pump slowly in and out the length of his cock. When he had a good rhythm he leaned forward, reached around Carlene's hip and began to rub his lubricated fingers on her clitoris. It took about three minutes but soon Carlene was rushing past the point of no return. She climaxed explosively, almost expelling George from her backside in the process.

Afterward, as they lay alongside each other, Carlene said, "Wow. I'd forgotten how good that could feel. Thanks for the practice."

"You're welcome. Don't hold back on the feelings. Let it out. Let it all out. Your orgasm made mine ever better. Treat the customer the same way. That way we'll get invited back."

"And make more money," agreed Carlene.

Thursday and Friday were Carlene's nights to be Adele. On Friday, she stopped on the way home, picked up two small carry bags and filled them with condoms, lube and several 'toys' she thought might come in handy. Friday night, she surprised Tom with one of the toys and lots of lube. She had carefully chosen one of the larger toys. When she positioned Tom on the edge of the bed he began to object but her reasoning, identical to his, left him no wiggle room. Once she had the dildo completely in his anus she began to move it back and forth while stroking his cock with her other hand, his orgasm was not as violent as hers but stronger than usual.

Friday night there was a message in the draft folder. It had an address, a time, eight pm, and the usual "Delete now," mandate.

They rested the rest of the evening and left for their appointment before noon on Saturday. They drove by the address to insure they could find it later and checked into a nearby motel. They had a late afternoon meal before showering and getting dressed.

They were a little early for their appointment so they drove around the block before pulling up the front door at exactly seven. The place was huge with a circular driveway with two entrances on the street each with open gates and it looked deserted. There were no cars nearby and a single light in the center of the portico leading to the front door. They parked under the portico, gathered their things and approached the door. Before they could knock the door opened. Standing in the doorway was "Adele."

"Come in. Everyone's here waiting for you."

"The place looks empty," said Tom.

"Don't let looks fool you. Folks have been arriving for the last hour from different directions. Their cars are parked far enough away to avoid suspicion. We have thirty people anxious to witness your presentation and, before you ask, they've all brought their checkbooks.

"I have a room you can use to get ready. You're scheduled for eight but it looks like you're ready now. We could get started early if that's alright. One more thing. Forget this address. It doesn't belong to any of the members and tonight is a one-time use. The owner is overseas and has no idea what we are doing here tonight."

"Adele" showed them to a room on the second floor with an attached bathroom. She waited outside while they made final preparations. When they exited the room, "Adele" asked, "Do you want to use the names you gave me or would you prefer your real names. I suggest your real names as it will build trust with the members."

Tom and Carlene looked at each other. Carlene nodded and Tom said, "You can introduce us as Tom and Carlene. What should we call you?"

"Adele is perfect. It's my actual name."

Adele led them through the house to the kitchen and then out the rear door and across the pool deck to a massive pool house. The blinds in the windows were closed but you could see light around the edges. They entered into a small storage room and then through a door that led to a larger room. There were ten or twelve small round tables in the room with four chairs each. Most tables had four people sitting at them, all couples.

Adele led them to the front of the room where a platform had been placed, one-step up from the floor. Adele addressed the group. "May I have your attention please? I want to thank you all for your patience. I want to introduce our guests for the evening, Carlene and Tom. They will explain the agenda for the evening. I feel sure you'll be interested and hopefully, participate. Remember, this is a special occasion meeting and the usual activities are suspended for the evening. Please be judicious in your comments to our guests. Carlene."

Carlene stepped forward. "Hi. My name is Carlene. That gentleman you see over there," motioning toward Tom, "is Tom. Tom and I are married and we are in full agreement on the agenda for this evening. First, could one of you gentlemen help me move that empty table over there to the stage along with two chairs?"

Carlene stepped off the platform and picked up an empty chair. She carried it to Tom, who sat down at the back of the platform and picked up her stack of envelopes. When she returned, one of the men sitting at a nearby table had moved the empty table to the platform and his partner had brought one of the other chairs.

When they returned to their seats, Carlene continued. "Thank you. This is just fine."

She turned to the audience and said, "I have in my hands nine envelopes." She held them up and fanned them. "The front of each envelope has two numbers. They are numbered sequentially from one to nine. We will be accessing each envelope in sequence. The second number is a dollar amount, which is known to me but not you.

"Inside each envelope is a paper describing the services and activities I'm willing to perform for the amount on the front of the envelope. The dollar amounts increase with each envelope and the services escalate proportionally. We are going to have an auction. Initially, you have no idea the amount or the contents of the first envelope. When the bidding reaches the amount of the first envelope, we will pause and open the envelope. With this information, you can try to predict the amount and contents of the next envelope.

"The individual who bid the amount on the envelope is the temporary owner of both the envelope and the services described. When we resume the auction, subsequent bids will apply to the first envelope until the amount on the second envelope is reached. At that point, the first envelope is retired. It is no longer part of the auction. We will open and read the contents of the second envelope and it will become the focus of the auction until we reach the third envelope. We will continue in this manner until we either run out of envelopes or there are no more bids. There will only be one winner, the last and highest bidder, who will receive the services from me as described in the last envelope opened. Adele has agreed to act as our agent and intermediary for you. Any questions?"

The room seemed quiet with a few nods and comments to each other. No one raised a hand although Carlene thought she had their attention.

"Okay." She held up the first envelope. "Here's the first envelope. Is anyone willing to start the bidding?"

There was no immediate response. A woman at a table on the right elbowed her partner who held up his hand and said, "Fifty dollars."

Carlene responded, "Thank you." She pretended to examine the front of the envelope. "Sorry, that's not the amount on the envelope." She moved around on the stage, waving the envelope. She turned to the audience again and unbuttoned the single button on her jacket. "Are there any other bids?"

A man at a table on the left poked the fellow sitting next to him and whispered in a voice just loud enough for Carlene to hear, "Did you see that move?"

"What move?" whispered back the second gentleman.

"She unbuttoned her jacket."

"So."

"I think we're going to get more than an auction."

"So make a bid."

The man put up his hand, "One hundred dollars."

"Ah ha," said Carlene. "That is the magic number. It's time to open the first envelope. Would you like to do the honors?"

"No. You go ahead."

Carlene made a big show of tearing open the envelope and drawing out the paper inside. She read the message silently before saying, "Sir you are the temporary owner of a striptease. Let me read the specifics to you. 'I will perform a striptease for you. When finished I will be completely nude. You may not touch me in any way, only look. I will position myself as you request for your examination. Time limit: fifteen to twenty minutes.' All that for just one hundred dollars."