Carlene Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlene returned to the front of the stage just as a smart phone on a front table began playing burlesque music. The music calmed her nerves and made her decision easier. She put the envelopes on the table and moved to the center of the stage. Her body remained motionless for a few moments and then began to sway slightly in time to the music. She closed her eyes and imagined a warm, sun-drenched beach where she was all alone. She saw a calm ocean and she imagined the feel of the warm water on her body as she skinny-dipped in the clear surf.

With her eyes closed, her mind occupied and suggestive music filling the room, her hips began to sway and rotate. She unbuttoned her jacket and slowly slid it down her arms into her right hand. She held the jacket next to her and it began to sway along with her. She took one arm of the jacket in her left hand and danced around the stage with it before taking it over to the chair and hanging it on the back.

When she returned to the center of the stage, she turned around, bent slightly at the waist and wiggled her ass at the audience. Someone clapped twice. No one else was moving. When she turned around to face the audience, she had already undone several of the buttons on her blouse. She unbuttoned about half the buttons, leaving a visible bra and cleavage and ran her hands up the back of her neck into her hair. She held her hair in place with one hand while she pulled the clips holding her hair in place one at a time, tossing each one onto the table. She leaned over, let go of her hair and spun her head around causing her hair to spin out in a wide fan in front of her and ending down her back. Other than a few gasps, nobody moved. She pirouetted and her hair fanned out as she turned. She winked at Tom as she turned and noticed he was applauding quietly and squirming uncomfortably on the chair.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled the tails from the waistband of her skirt. With the shirt hanging from her shoulders she turned her attention to her skirt. She unbuttoned the back of the waist while showing the audience what she was doing and slowly slid the zipper down. Once again facing the room, she wiggled and shimmied with the skirt loose around her hips. Every few seconds, she pulled one side of her skirt down, and then the other, so it eventually cleared her hips and fell to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt, picked it up, folded it neatly and put it on the table.

Without losing the rhythm of the music, Carlene dragged the chair to the center of the stage, stepped out of one shoe and placed her foot on the seat. With the audience watching every move, she slowly unsnapped the clips holding her hose and rolled it down her leg and off her foot. She balled it up and tossed it over her shoulder. She replaced her shoe and repeated the routine with her other leg. Finally, she removed her garter belt and tossed it away.

She stood in front of the group wearing her bra, unbuttoned blouse, lacy, semitransparent panties and four-inch heels. She paused to get the mood of the room. Someone in the back choked out "More." A woman in the front whispered, "Please."

Carlene was in the zone and her admirers were along for the ride. She knew nothing was going to keep her from a grand finale. A slow, rhythmic clapping started as Carlene began shifting her hips side to side. She reached up as if she was going to remove her blouse but she stopped and waved her finger at the audience. Instead, she turned her back, pulled her arms inside her blouse and pulled her bra straps down off her shoulders. When she was ready she turned to face the audience again and began to tease them with her breasts. She rubbed and pinched them through her shirt and bra. Then, in what she hoped was an unexpected move, she reached behind her under her shirt and unsnapped her bra. She held it in place with one arm for a few moments and then removed it by sliding it down under her blouse until she held it in one hand. She was braless but her blouse still hung over her breasts.

She tossed the bra aside and began to shift her torso such that her blouse and breasts where swinging loose. The movement allowed one breast to peek from under her shirt and then disappear when the other breast peeked on the other side. She pulled on the ends of her shirt, tightening the fabric against her breasts and used it to separate them until she had a wide cleavage between them. She used the shirt to rub across her neck and over her breasts until her nipples were tingling and standing upright. When she thought the timing was perfect, she pulled the shirt down on one side, causing the other side to move up and exposed one breast which she quickly covered with her free hand. She continued pulling until the shirt fell loose from her neck and she was naked from the waist up, covering her breasts with her hands.

She used her hands to hold her breasts so that she could peek at them without showing them to the audience. She pushed one breast up to her mouth and licked her nipple and then repeated the move with the other breast. She cupped, lifted and played with her breasts in front of the crowd. The clapping had stopped and she wasn't sure anyone was breathing. She slowly slid her hands up her breasts until, first one, and then the other, fell out under them. "Holy shit," she heard someone say. She stood, slowly gyrating as her tits swung loose for all to enjoy. After a few minutes, she began to run her thumbs around inside the waistband of her panties. When she looked up, almost everyone was leaning forward, on the edge of their seats, including the women.

She played with her panties, pushing them down a short distance and then pulling them up again. She turned around and pushed her panties down over her buttocks until her cheeks were fully exposed. She faced the audience with the rear of her panties down almost on her thighs. With one hand she covered her mound and used the other to push the rest of her panties down and off her legs. Kicking them aside, she moved around the stage using one hand and then the other to cover herself. She got close to observers in the front and, at one point, walked down the steps to give them a better view. Back on the stage she covered herself with both hands and then, began to slowly open them like a clamshell. When her hands were open, she dropped all pretense and put her hands behind her head as she bumped and ground around the stage. She stood in the center of the stage with her hands on her hips. The show was over. The smart phone music was turned off and the room erupted in applause.

She moved over to the table and picked up the envelopes. She held them up as if to start the auction. A man's voice from somewhere in the middle of the room shouted, "How much for the ninth envelope?"

"You're not supposed to know. That's the fun of the auction," Carlene responded.

"I've already had more fun than I can stand. How much?"

Behind Carlene, without her knowledge, Tom was holding up his hands with two fingers upraised on one hand and a fist on the other.

The woman sitting next to the questioner noticed and whispered to him, "Twenty thousand."

He looked at her with a questioning expression but she punched him on the arm and whispered, "Go for it."

He stood up at his table. He looked to be in his late forties or early fifties and in decent shape. "Twenty thousand," he said confidently.

Carlene knew she had missed something but she wasn't going to let on. She lifted the ninth envelope, looked at the crowd and said, "Going. Going. Gone. The gentleman is the owner of envelope number nine."

"What does it say," he asked.

"I think you should come up here and read it yourself," suggested Carlene.

He wasn't going to miss the opportunity to stand next to a naked Carlene. He arrived on stage in record time with the laughter of his wife echoing behind him. When he was on stage and able to rip his eyes away from Carlene's body, Carlene handed him the envelope. "Do you have a preferred name?" she asked.

"Mike," was all he said as he tore an end off the envelope and pulled out the page inside. He read it silently. When he finished he asked, "You're serious?"

"We are," answered Carlene. "Would you care to read it to everyone?"

Mike read out loud. "The holder of this page is entitled to unlimited access to Carlene, the presenter. The encounter is to be for one contiguous extended week, six pm Friday until noon on Sunday, nine days later. The holder may invite up to two additional guests to share his prize and the encounter may occur at any venue of his choosing. All expenses associated with the encounter, including travel, lodging and food are to be borne by the bidder. Activities causing pain, discomfort or humiliation, including bondage, are excluded."

"I wonder if he'll live that long?" came from an anonymous voice in the rear.

Carlene took Mike's elbow and led him aside. "Let's give Tom the floor," she said as she motioned Tom to come forward.

As Tom reached the center of the stage the burlesque music started again. "I'm not very good at this," he said. "In fact, I suck and both dancing and stripping."

"I think I can help with that," said the woman who was sitting with Mike, as she stood and started for the stage. "Any of you girls want to help me?" she asked.

Two minutes later, Tom was surrounded by six smiling ladies and five minutes later he was standing naked. Several of the ladies made complementary comments as they left the stage. However, one woman remained. She looked at Tom and asked, "Is your envelope the same as Carlene's?"

Tom nodded. "Okay then, twenty thousand," she said.

"Gone," said Carlene before anyone could respond.

Tom handed her the envelope and she tucked in her bra. "Souvenir," she said. "I'm Harriet, by the way."

Tom shook her hand sheepishly.

Adele came up on the stage and stood between the naked partners. She looked at Mike. "Would you like to choose your 'friends' for Carlene?" she asked.

Mike looked around. "Since Harriet will be spending time with Tom, I think it would be fair if her husband, Amos, would join us." Amos rose from his table and joined the group on the stage.

"Do you have another choice?" asked Adele.

"Yes. I think your husband, Tim, would be a wonderful addition to this group." Tim quickly jumped up and ran to the stage.

"Interesting," said Adele. She turned to Harriet, "How about your choices?"

While Harriet was considering the question, Mike noticed Carlene had wet two of her fingers and was slowly rubbing them in a circle on her nipple. He leaned over and quietly suggested, "Let me help you with that." Carlene nodded. Mike put two of his fingers against Carlene's lips. She opened her mouth and wet them with her tongue. Mike then took over where Carlene had left off.

Harriet looked around like Mike had. "I think, since my Amos is on Mike's team, I think his wife Janette should be on mine." Janette rose from her table and walked to the stage. When she arrived, she gave Harriet a lingering kiss and said, "Thank you."

Before Adele could speak, Harriet continued. "I can't see Tim away somewhere for a week and Adele home alone. Adele would you be on my team?"

"Of course," Adele responded.

"Now that we have everyone selected, this ends the evening's entertainment. The rest of you are excused. Thank you for coming."

When everyone else had left, the four men and four women sat down at two tables pushed together to settle the accounts and do some preliminary planning. Mike and Harriet wrote checks to Adele and Adele wrote a single check to Tom and Carlene.

Mike took control of the meeting. "I'm thinking of a luxury cruise. Maybe the Caribbean or the Mediterranean? Let me put together some possible dates and get back to you. Once we have a date I'll book the cruise and we'll be good to go. Everybody good with that?"

There were no concerns and the group broke up after exchanging email and telephone numbers. Mike took advantage of the moment to kiss Carlene "so long" and palm her breast while doing so. Harriet followed suit and kissed Tom while stroking his cock. No one wanted to be left out so Carlene was kissed by each of other men, and had her tit squeezed twice more while the women kissed Tom and pumped his cock. Adele went one-step further and kissed Tom's cock head as well. Tom pulled on his trousers and shirt while Carlene put on her blouse and skirt. Neither bothered with underwear.

The ride home was torture for both of them. They gleefully acknowledged that they both were horny. Carlene spent most of the trip with her skirt up around her waist while she used her fingers to her advantage. She encouraged Tom to help her along but he demurred, saying he wanted to get home in one piece and diddling her was a sure way to have an accident. When Carlene tried to open his zipper, he could stand it no longer. He found an all night diner, pulled into the parking lot and parked in the rear away from the lights. In seconds, he was around the car and into the passenger seat with Carlene straddling him and pumping away for all she was worth. Given their state of arousal, they were finished in record time.

"I hope that will hold you until we get home," he said as he returned to the driver's side of the car and continued to drive.

At home, they barely had the door shut before they were all over each other and naked on the floor of the living room. Even with the urgency they both felt, they managed to prolong things long enough for Tom to provide several oral orgasms for Carlene and pound her both vaginally and anally before he climaxed explosively inside her.

Two days later, the phone rang. Mike proposed a date three weeks away and asked if they could arrange their schedules appropriately. When they agreed they would be able to make it happen he told them he would make all the arrangements and email them the details. He gathered the personal information necessary for the reservations before they hung up.

The next day Tom received an email from Mike with the details of their coming week. Mike had included round trip flights to Miami, reservations in an upscale hotel for one night, a week-long cruise on a 'clothing optional, adults only' cruise with two adjoining staterooms, each with two king sized beds. They would leave on a Thursday afternoon and return late on Friday, a week later. Mike reminded them to bring their passports, some toys and as little clothing as they deemed necessary.

Tom and Carlene managed to arrange their work schedules to free up the time and they were more than ready to go when Mike pulled up to the curb in front of their house in a stretch limousine. The other three couples greeted them affectionately as they stepped in. Harriet had reserved a seat for Tom between her and Adele and Carlene found a comfortable place between Mike and Tim.

The ride to the airport was a promise of things to come. There was a lot of laughter and naughty comments. Mike made it his mission to verify if any of the ladies were wearing panties and was disappointed to discover that all were. By the time they reached the airport, he was able, with considerable encouragement from Tim, Amos and Tom, to convince each of the women to give him their panties.

The limo dropped them at a small building at the edge of the airport and within twenty minutes, they were bound for Miami on a Gulfstream business jet. In Miami, another limo took them to an upscale hotel where Mike checked them into a two-story suite with a large common room, a two-story glass wall overlooking the ocean, two bedrooms on the lower level and two additional bedrooms on a balcony over the rear of the suite accessed by a circular stair between the levels. The partying began almost before the bellhops left. The ground rules were simple. Mike and Harriet were the hosts as they were the winners of the auction. Nothing was out of bounds but no meant no and nothing that caused harm, emotional distress or individual humiliation was allowed. Otherwise, everyone should have a much fun as they could stand, or lay down for. They all agreed and Mike had the women stand while he walked around to each of them, lifted their skirts or dresses and verified no one had donned a spare pair of panties. Satisfied, he asked Carlene if she would join him upstairs. Carlene skipped over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him solidly on the lips and said, "Of course."

Tom had little time to respond as Adele was already kissing him while rubbing her crotch against his leg. Harriet came over to them and said, "Hold on lady. As the owner of envelope number nine, I claim first digs."

"I agree," responded Adele. "I meant no harm and I certainly didn't want to interfere with your owner's privilege. However, do you think you could share him?"

"I think I could if you don't mind watching first."

"It would be incredibly difficult and I can't promise anything except that I'll try my best."

"That's all I can ask," replied Harriet as she took Tom's hand and led him to one of the downstairs bedrooms with Adele following closely behind.

That left Janette with both Amos and Tim. She smiled broadly, as she led both of them to the second downstairs bedroom.

The rest of the night consisted of naked men and women moving between bedrooms with open doors until everyone was unable or unwilling to continue. Tom and Carlene ended up together in an upstairs bedroom where they cuddled together and tried to get some sleep. Adele joined them, curled up next to Tom and went to sleep as well.

The first shower began at seven the next morning. The sound of Amos and Janette laughing and having fun together in the shower woke up several of the others. By nine, everyone but Tim had passed through a shower alone or in pairs. Adele went to find and wake her husband. She found him quickly but it took another fifteen minutes to get him out of bed. She had him up quickly but by the time she was able to get him out of bed she needed another shower herself, which she took with him.

At nine-thirty, they went to breakfast as a group. Back in the room, Mike handed out cruise tags for their luggage and told them he had arranged for early boarding. Another limo would be out front at two o'clock to take them to the docks. That left them three hours before they had to be downstairs. Adele had a suggestion to fill the time. "After last night, I've become intimately familiar with each of you but I've not seen any of you naked in the daylight. I suggest we play some game that eventually leaves us all naked for our visual enjoyment."

Mike called downstairs and had a deck of cards delivered. They sat in a circle in the common room and played a game of 'screw your neighbor' in which each player was dealt a single card and had the option of switching it with the player on their left. The player, or players, with the lowest cards after all the switching were required to take off an article of clothing. The stupid little game resulted in considerable laughter and unexpected fun. In spite of the activities of the last evening, the girls acted like coed schoolgirls and engaged in coy attempts to postpone having to remove clothing that would reveal their womanly features.

When everyone was naked and the game over, each took a turn in the middle of the circle for the others to familiarize themselves with the unique features of each individual. Afterward, they got dressed and went downstairs to meet the limo.

On board the ship, while they waited for the stewards to deliver their luggage, Mike outlined the rest of the week. They had two large, for a cruise ship, staterooms, each with two king sized beds. While the rooms did not connect, they were just across a narrow hallway from each other. Mike told them there were expected to be about three thousand passengers, none of whom was shy about their bodies. The entire ship was clothing optional and he expected most passengers to treat it that way. The rules were simple. Only in the dining room was clothing required. Everyone was expected to cover their breasts and privates in the dining room although some might don translucent or transparent clothing to push the limits. Passengers were encouraged to be friendly, even affectionate, but actual sex should be limited to the staterooms. Mike expected some to push the limits especially in semi-private locations like the pool, hot tub or theater. He suggested they should all mingle and have fun but remember the members of our group if they were inclined to be adventurous.