Carlene Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlene moved to the table. Put the opened envelope on the table and picked up the second envelope. She turned back to the audience. "Here's the second envelope. Remember, the next bids are for the last envelope until the amount on this envelope is reached. Are there any bids?"

There was no immediate response. Carlene walked over to the chair and placed the envelope on the seat. She removed her jacket and hung it neatly on the back of the chair before picking up the envelope again.

The man on the left smiled broadly and elbowed his neighbor. "I'm right. Two hundred dollars," he shouted.

Carlene looked carefully at the envelope. "Sorry," She said.

A male voice near the back of the room called out, "Three hundred."

Carlene smiled. "Bingo," she said. "Would you like to open the envelope?"

"You're doing fine," the voice responded.

Carlene repeated her act opening the envelope. "I will remove all my clothing and perform a lap dance for you. You may not touch me although I will be able to touch you and you may request where I touch you what I touch you with. Time limit: thirty minutes."

The voice said, "What do I have to wear?"

"The paper does not have instructions for your attire. You can wear as much, or as little, as you want.

"All right," said the voice to general laughter from the audience.

Carlene retrieved the third envelope and held it over her head. "This is starting to get interesting," she said. While she waited, she began to remove the pins holding her hair on her head. When she had them all out she shook her head and her hair fell loosely around her shoulders.

The room was still quiet but she had everyone's attention. "Five hundred dollars," shouted a woman at the front table.

Carlene looked at her. Here expression said, "Really?"

The woman looked back. "I'm bidding for him." She pointed to the man sitting next to her. "The pussy is embarrassed to speak up." She turned to the man, "Darling, I'm okay with you bidding. Don't hold back. We can afford it."

"You got it on the first try," said Carlene. "Do you or your shadow want to open the envelope?"

"No. Go ahead."

"I will remove all my clothing and you may touch me anywhere you want," read Carlene. "You may not hurt me in any way or penetrate my body. I will touch you if you want. I will not penetrate your body nor will I do anything to cause you to have an orgasm. Time limit: one hour."

The energy in the room had increased somewhat. The fourth envelope went for one thousand dollars and specified mutual masturbation, using only hands or toys, with as many orgasms as possible within the two-hour time limit. During the bidding, Carlene had unbuttoned her blouse and it hung open revealing her lacy white bra and bare torso.

The fifth envelope was won by a woman with a bid of twenty-five hundred dollars. Her smile faded somewhat as Carlene read the instructions for mutual oral sex for up to four hours. "I was planning to make this a gift for my husband," she said. "Now I have to rethink it. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure," answered Carlene who had removed her blouse during the bidding. "However, only one of you can participate."

The bidding died after the sixth envelope. By that time Carlene had removed her skirt and was parading around the stage in her bra, panties, guarder belt, stockings and high heels. A middle-aged gentleman had bid five thousand dollars and seemed pleased to hear he would have a sexual encounter with Carlene for six hours with the exception of anal intercourse.

Adele approached the gentleman and requested a check for the five thousand. She arranged for him to meet with Carlene after the meeting to arrange the details of their 'date.'

Tom came up to the front of the stage as Carlene gathered her clothing and left the room. In less than five minutes, he had a single bid of twenty-five hundred dollars from a well-endowed woman in her fifties who had bid the same amount on Carlene's fifth envelope. Tom went immediately to the fifth envelope and handed it to the woman as she came up to the stage. She was pleased to read the instructions about oral sex she had expected.

"I'm keeping this one for myself," she said. She grabbed Tom's head and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "See you later," she said as she returned to her seat where Adele was waiting for her.

Adele stepped up on the stage. This ends our activity for this evening. What you do for the rest of the night is up to you but please not here. John and Betsy, would you please join us in the back room?"

Adele wrote a check for seventy-five hundred dollars and gave it to Carlene. She then assisted in arranging the encounters with John and Betsy. Betsy wanted her four hours with Tom immediately. Tom agreed and they left together with the understanding that Betsy would drop Tom off at the motel in four hours. Carlene and John agreed to meet the next evening at his home in uptown at six pm. Carlene told John she would have Tom drop her off and pick her up at midnight.

Carlene drove back to the motel to wait for Tom. When she got there, she arranged for an extra day, late check out and went to their room.

Betsy drove Tom to a hotel nearby and checked them in. In the room, Betsy approached Tom and kissed him again. "Kissing qualifies as oral sex, right?" she asked.

"It certainly does," replied Tom.

"How do we go about this?" asked Betsy.

"I think it would be easier if we got undressed first," answered Tom. "Do you want to undress each other or should we just strip off?" he asked.

"I'd love to have you remove my clothing, slowly please, and I'd really like to reveal you at my own pace."

Tom moved in front of Betsy and began to unbutton the top of her dress. He removed her belt and lifted her dress slowly over her head. Betsy was wearing a large bra and a half-slip. He sat her on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes. He took her hands, stood her up again and turned her around. He slowly unhooked the four clasps holding her bra and slid it off and down her arms while still standing behind her. He moved his hands up until he was holding a breast in each hand.

Betsy gasped silently and took a deep breath.

Tom turned her around to face him. He grasped the waistband of the slip in both hands, stretched it, slid it down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Tom gasped silently and took a deep breath. Betsy was wearing nothing under the slip. She stood completely naked in front of him. She was slightly plump but far from fat. Her breasts were huge and firmer than he would believe.

"I can't wait," Betsy gasped as she sat back on the bed and opened her legs. "I want you to eat me now. Don't stop until I tell you to."

Tom didn't need a second invitation. He kneeled on the floor between Betsy's legs and kissed up her thighs until he found her sweet spot. He wasted little time finding her clitoris among the neatly trimmed pubic hair and tugged it with his lips and teeth as Betsy squirmed on the bed. In a few minutes she had her legs over his head and was bucking as Tom tongued her lips.

"Use your fingers," she ordered.

He moved two fingers into her and pressed them against the front of her vagina behind where he was pressing his tongue. He stroked his fingers in and out as Betsy's body responded. He could tell she was nearing an orgasm and he slipped another finger into her ass. Betsy could take no more and she climaxed explosively, drenching the front of Tom's tux with her ejaculate.

Tom brought her down slowly and sat alongside her on the bed, slowly stroking her breasts.

"Please kiss them," she said.

Tom did and Betsy closed her eyes and held his head in place for several minutes.

"That was wonderful. I've been having sex since I was fourteen and I've never had a stronger orgasm. Are you that good with everything else?"

"I'm the wrong person to ask. I think Carlene would have a better opinion."

"What was in the next envelope?" she asked.

"You already know. John and Carlene are spending six hours having sex tomorrow night."

"No. Not that one. The next one."

"I'm not sure I should tell you. It removes the mystery if we do this again."

"Tell me anyway. I'll keep your secret."

"It was an all night session with no exclusions. Thirty hours."

"How much was it?"

"Ten thousand."

"I'll give you a check right now if you'll spend the night with me."

"Somehow it doesn't seem right. We have an agreement and I didn't come here with you to get more money from you."

"I don't care. I just don't want you to leave too soon and four hours isn't going to cut it."

Betsy got off the bed, found her purse and her checkbook. She wrote a check for ten thousand dollars and gave it to Tom.

"I'll need to call Carlene. She's expecting me at the motel in a few hours. I can't accept this until I ask her and she agrees."

Tom went into the bathroom, closed the door and called Carlene. Carlene was somewhat mystified by the call until Tom explained. When Carlene asked what the problem was, he explained it was not part of their original agreement about the auction and he wasn't going to agree unless she knew about it and agreed he should spend the night.

Carlene's response was for Tom to take the money and give Betsy the full treatment, as long as he saved something for her, and "We can use the money." Tom cautiously agreed and told her he'd be back to the motel late tomorrow morning."

When Tom opened the bathroom door he saw Betsy sitting on the bed slowly rubbing and pinching her nipples. She stood up, came up to him and kissed him on the lips. She removed his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. "She told you to stay, didn't she?" she asked.

"Yes, she said I should stay."

Betsy noticed the stains on his shirt. "You're a mess. Did I do that? I'll clean it up before we leave. Meanwhile, why don't you help me get your clothes off?"

When Tom was naked, Betsy held his penis in her hand and then kneeled on the floor in front of him and began to kiss it until it began to swell. As it grew, she moved her mouth completely around it and began to slide it deeper into her throat until she had it completely. She moved deliberately, sucking and licking until Tom began to feel weak in the knees. He warned her he was about to cum. She stopped long enough to tell him that was exactly what she wanted and he shouldn't try to hold back. She wanted his cum in her mouth. He quickly complied. Just as quickly, she swallowed until he was spent. She then licked him clean before standing up in front of him again.

"Kiss me," she said, and he did, tasting the remnants of his ejaculate in her mouth.

They lay on the bed alongside each other. Tom stroked her breasts while Betsy stroked his cock.

"You like my tits?" she asked.

"I do. Do you like my cock?" he replied.

"I do," she said and turned around to kiss it.

They lay together, Betsy sucking his cock while Tom fingered, kissed and licked her cunt.

"Fuck me," Betsy requested.

Tom turned around. Betsy rolled on her back and raised her legs.

Tom held his erection, slid it along her slippery lips and parted her inner lips with it.

"Stop teasing. Slide into me now," Betsy implored.

Tom did. Betsy moaned.

Tom began to move in her in long strokes. Over the next several minutes, they were thrashing around on the bed until they both climaxed. They lay in each other's arms for several more minutes before Betsy spoke. "That was exactly what I needed. I haven't had that experience since before my honeymoon. Thank you."

Over the next ten hours, Tom and Betsy had sex every way they could imagine. Tom had four more orgasms, one her mouth, one in her ass and two while fucking Betsy from behind. Neither Tom nor Betsy knew how many orgasms Betsy had. She was orgasmic the entire time except for about two hours when they fell asleep.

In the morning, they took a shower together and had one more slow gentle fuck before getting dressed. Betsy did clean Tom's shirt as best she could.

They went to breakfast. Betsy was sore but she didn't complain. "It's a good sore," she said.

Betsy drove Tom to the motel. "This is where you're staying?" she asked.

"Yeah. It was close and reasonable."

"Next time, and I do mean the next time, you'll stay with us."

They exchanged phone numbers and Betsy kissed him one more time before he left the car.

Betsy drove off as Tom went to his room.

Carlene was asleep when Tom entered the room. He undressed and climbed into bed beside her. Carlene stirred and cuddled up to him. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," he said back.

Carlene played with his cock until it responded, much to his surprise. When it was ready, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself until he was imbedded in her. Carlene moved on him, without much help from him, until she had a mild orgasm.

"Okay, weary one. Tell me the story," she prompted.

"Just a minute," Tom replied as he climbed out of the bed. He found his tux jacket and removed Betsy's check from a pocket. He climbed back into the bed and showed it to Carlene.

"Did she get her money's worth?"

"Every penny. I'm exhausted and she wants to do it again."

"We'll need to talk about that," Carlene stated.

They slept until almost two o'clock. They cleaned up and went to a late lunch. After lunch, they walked together in a nearby park until it was time for Carlene to get ready for her 'date' with John. Back at the motel, Carlene asked Tom if he would make love to her. Not sex, real love. She wanted to take the memory with her to help her manage her time with John.

Tom drove Carlene to John's house and waited while she walked to the front door and the door opened. When Carlene went in, a small, stylish woman with long black hair walked out. She was wearing a loose top with the hem outside her tight white shorts and flip-flops. She saw Tom in the car and waved to him. He waited while she walked up to the passenger door. Tom opened the window and she leaned in.

"Hi. I'm Mandy. I'm John's wife. I was there last night. Carlene put on quite a show."

"Hi. I'm Tom."

"I know. Look, I've got to kill six hours and it looks like you have to do the same. What do you say we do it together?" Without waiting for an answer, she opened the door and sat in the car. "It's not too late. How about we get something to eat?"

"Great. I don't know anything about this town. Just tell me where to go."

Mandy took Tom to a small, storefront Thai restaurant. They had Pad Thai with shrimp. Thirty minutes later, they were back in the car.

"Where are you staying?"

"In a motel over by the highway."

"Take me there," Mandy ordered.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he said.

"Why not?" Mandy asked. "Your wife and my husband are fucking their brains out. I don't see why we can't do the same."

"We all agreed to their spending time together. We don't have a similar agreement for us. I'd have to ask Carlene first and you should ask your husband as well."

"I think they're busy right now. Anyway, my husband and I already have an agreement," she said. "Look, take me to your motel. My only option is to go home and interrupt the happy couple and I don't think either of them would be thrilled if I did."

Her strident tone convinced Tom. If he was honest, the peeks he had at her breasts eased his decision. He'd have to deal with the fallout from Carlene later.

Tom drove Mandy to the motel and led her to his room. Inside, Mandy looked around. "This is quaint. I've haven't been in a motel room for at least a decade. It's even got a king sized bed. They didn't have king sized beds when I went there."

Mandy turned to face Tom. "What kind of things do you do in a motel, with a king sized bed?" she asked.

Tom was processing and had no words. While she was waiting, Mandy pulled the hem of her shirt up and took it off. She was wearing a pink bra. While Tom watched, she reached behind her back, unhooked the bra and took it off. Her breasts were small and perky. They were about a handful each with sharp, erect nipples.

Tom was still speechless while he stared at Mandy breasts.

"Like my tits?" she asked.

"Very much," Tom responded.

Within minutes, Mandy had both their clothes off and they were on the bed with Mandy between Tom's legs encouraging his cock to attention with her hands and lips.

When she judged he was hard enough, she slid up his body and impaled herself on his erection. Tom reached up and palmed both her tits. Mandy pumped up and down on his cock and Tom moved his hands to her hips to focus her efforts. He took a deep breath and reached down deeply for more energy before he turned her over and approached her missionary style.

Mandy raised her hips up until she had her legs over her head and Tom was pumping deeply inside her. She began to play with her clitoris as Tom pumped. It began to have the desired effect as Mandy started having small, then larger, orgasms.

Tom was dry. If he came at all, it wasn't going to be memorable. He used his right hand to find and finger Mandy's ass. She stopped moving suddenly as he fingered her anus and then shouted "Yes," as she began to move again.

Tom pushed his finger into her ass and Mandy responded with another orgasm. He pushed his finger into her vagina for lubrication and returned it to her ass. When she was well lubed and relaxed, he withdrew his finger and his cock and repositioned it on Mandy's ass.

"What are you waiting for?" Mandy asked.

Tom pushed his erection slowly into Mandy's ass until he could go no further. He rested there until Mandy began to move. She wanted more so he gave it to her. They pounded together until Mandy could go no further and collapsed on the bed. He slid out of her and lay beside her.

Mandy recovered quickly and positioned herself so she could suck on Tom's cock again. Tom positioned himself so he could return the favor. After awhile, Mandy crawled up on her hands and knees and Tom entered her from behind. In this position, Mandy felt smaller, almost childlike. Amazingly, he could feel himself approaching an orgasm. Somehow, he found enough to pump a considerable amount into Mandy's hot pussy.

Later, as they recovered, Mandy shared. "That was wonderful. Is Carlene just as good?"

"Actually, she's better. I'm just her student," he said.

"Christ, John's going to get killed. I hope she goes easy on him. You know I bought him that envelope hoping Carlene would teach him something I would enjoy. Now I'm worried she might damage him."

Later, Tom drove Mandy home. They sat in the car waiting until midnight. Mandy looked at Tom, leaned over the console and kissed him. The second time, she used her tongue to pry open his mouth and they tasted each other deeply.

"You know," said Mandy as she slipped back into her seat, "that's the first time we kissed. After everything we did tonight, we never kissed before now. I liked it. We need to get together again when you're at full strength."

They sat in the car silently until the door to the house opened. Mandy opened the car door and got out as Carlene got in.

On the drive back to the motel, Carlene asked, "What was that about?"

"That was Mandy, John's wife. She had to kill six hours and concluded that I had to do the same, so we killed it together."

"Is that all?

"No. We had something to eat and went back to the motel together."

"Can I assume you didn't watch TV until it was time to pick me up?"

"You can. Nothing special. Just sex. I know it was out of bounds. Not something we anticipated or talked about. I feel that I betrayed you in some way."

"Not to worry. When I saw her come out of the house and walk to the car, I knew she was going to put a move on you. I told myself we should have considered it as an option if I was going to screw her husband. It's okay assuming the usual rules."