Carlene Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. I really felt bad but she was pretty insistent."

"No more explanations, please. Just drive."

"Thanks again. Tell me about your 'date.'"

"John is boring. He a one-note screwer. We did it twice in the missionary position. He's not very active. I could have gone to sleep. He did. I managed to get him erect again while he was sleeping and straddled him for something to do. He woke up surprised. I don't think he ever did it that way before. He wasn't much help. He came but I didn't. I haven't had a release all night. I'm counting on you for some relief."

"Could I take a rain check until the morning? I need rest if I'm going to do you justice."

They slept late. Carlene had arranged for a late checkout but when they woke they barely had time to get dressed and out of the room. On the way home Tom apologized to Carlene. "I'm sorry. I owe you some quality time. I'm just exhausted. Those women are crazy."

"Nothing to be sorry for. We came home with over seventeen thousand dollars. I think that's a successful weekend and we have plenty of time to recover and get it on with each other. I can wait, but not too long."

"Thanks."

Tuesday evening, Tom checked the email account. There was a message in the draft folder, dated a day earlier. "You started something. They're starting to talk among themselves. I think they want to have you back. More soon. Delete now."

Thursday there was another message. "Expect a call. I shared your number. I hope you don't mind. Delete now."

Based on Adele's message, Tom created a new hotmail account with the same user id and password to use if necessary.

The phone rang Saturday afternoon. The man on the other end introduced himself as Chuck, a friend of Adele's. He represented a different group; similar to the one Adele belonged to. He said Adele had told him about their auction. He was interested in sponsoring the same thing for his group. "Are you interested?" he asked.

Tom told him he was and gave him the hotmail address and explained how it worked.

When he hung up, he posted a message for Adele. "New correspondent. New email. Your contact. OK?"

A week later the phone rang. Carlene answered. Betsy said, "Carlene, right? Can I speak to Tom?"

"Tom's out but you can talk to me."

"Did Tom share with you?"

"Yes."

"I'd like Tom to come visit for the weekend. I'd like you to come too. I think we'll have fun together and I'll make it worth your while. What do you say?"

"I'll have to call you back."

"Please don't take too long."

Carlene and Tom considered Betsy's invitation for several hours after he got home. They were ambivalent about the offer. It seemed like an invitation to an all sex weekend without a financial incentive. Tom suggested it might interfere with the possibility of another auction with the whole group if Adele discovered they were having private gatherings with some of the group members. Carlene agreed, called Betsy back and declined the invitation. Betsy was disappointed and suggested "some other time then" before she hung up.

Things were quiet for the next ten days. The email draft boxes remained empty and the phone only rang when family or friends called. Then, on a Thursday, Tom checked the email accounts. The hotmail draft folder contained a message from Chuck. "We would like Dick and Becca to attend our next monthly gathering on Saturday, the 22nd." The message included an emoji of an upside down pineapple.

He showed the message to Carlene and deleted it. They discussed it. The emoji bothered Carlene so she searched the internet for some meaning. She discovered it was a symbol for 'swingers' looking for partners. That made Tom question the nature of the invitation. After further discussion, they decided to accept the invitation nine days away with the understanding they could walk away at any time. Tom created a message in the draft folder. "Saturday 22nd acceptable subject to conditions after we get there. Please provide time and address."

Two days later there was a response in the draft folder. "Nine PM" and a street address in a city approximately three hours distant. Tom put the information in his calendar and deleted the message. He also deleted his original message to Chuck. He now understood Adele's admonition to "delete now" in all her messages.

On the 22nd, they left early and drove almost 200 miles to the address provided by Chuck. It was a medium sized home in a modest development. After reconnoitering the location they checked into a nearby hotel. The room had an oversized whirlpool tub that they shared. What started in the tub, they finished in the king sized bed and then napped for about two hours. They showered and went out for a nice dinner. After dinner they dressed for their appointment. Carlene wore the same outfit that served so well during the previous engagement and Tom wore the same recently cleaned tux.

They arrived at the address they were given about five minutes early. They parked on the road about two houses down from the two-story house they were heading for. There were approximately a dozen cars parked in the driveway and along the street.

They rang the front bell and the door was answered by a middle-aged gentleman wearing only a sapphire blue robe. He introduced himself as Chuck and led them to a nearby bedroom. There were two robes, similar to his, on the bed; one blue and the other red.

"You can use this room to get ready. Come downstairs when you're ready," he said pointing to a doorway further down the hall.

"I don't think we'll need the robes," said Dick.

"I suggest you wear them. Clothing just makes things difficult," he said as he left and closed the door.

"This doesn't feel right," said Tom after Chuck left.

"You're right. Something's off. What do you want to do?"

"We could just leave or we could put on the robes and see what's next. This is a sex club after all and Chuck is right, clothing does make things difficult. Maybe the robes are just part of the club's culture. I think we should put on the robes and go downstairs to find out. We still have the option of leaving at anytime."

"Okay, but I'm not going to go naked underneath the robe. I'm leaving my bra and panties on."

"Fine, I'll leave my boxers on as well."

Tom and Carlene changed into the robes, went to the door leading to the basement and started down.

They stopped about three steps from the bottom when they could see the room. They were looking at a full basement lit suggestively with a dim lavender glow. There were half dozen half 'love seat' sofas against several walls and an equal number of king sized mattresses scattered around the shag-carpeted floor. Most were occupied by individuals, couples and more in various stages of undress and engaging in numerous sexual activities from masturbation to double penetration.

While they stood on the steps, trying to understand what they were witnessing, Chuck came up to them. He was no longer wearing his robe and a young blonde woman, wearing an open red robe was holding on to his arm and stroking a decent erection with her other hand.

"Is there a problem?" Chuck asked as Becca pulled her robe further together and tightened the belt.

"This is not what we expected," answered Dick. "We thought we were going to host an auction, with sexual overtones, not a full fledged orgy."

"Sorry for the misunderstanding. We thought your auction gambit was just your way of fishing for an invitation without publicly outing yourselves."

"I think we have to decline the opportunity," said Becca. Dick nodded in agreement.

"I'm terribly sorry. You're welcome to stay," offered Chuck.

"No. Thanks anyway," said Becca as she turned and walked back up the stairs followed by Dick.

Back in their car, Tom and Carlene looked at each other and broke out laughing. "That was some show they were putting on," said Carlene. "The boobs on the young blonde certainly looked inviting."

"You can say that again," said Tom.

"Really," stated Carlene as she reached for Tom's crotch. "I can feel that she left an impression on you."

"I'm really glad our hotel room isn't far away. I think we should have our own party and make the best of the whirlpool," Tom suggested as he started the car. Carlene used the drive time to insure Tom didn't forget the blonde's ample breasts.

Back in the hotel room, Tom asked, "What do we do now?"

"We planned on having an auction," said Carlene. "We have the envelopes. What do you say we use them to our advantage?"

"I claim the first envelope," said Tom.

"Not so fast," replied Carlene. "I suggest we both win each envelope."

"Good idea. Who goes first?"

"You, with the first envelope then we'll alternate."

"Sit on the bed while I do my best imitation of a striptease."

Tom, self consciously and very awkwardly, tried to perform a sexy strip tease for Carlene. When he was finished, and naked in front of Carlene, he wondered if he had had any effect on her. It certainly had little effect on him as his cock hung limply between his testicles.

Carlene smiled, patted the bed next to her and motioned for Tom to sit. When he was settled, she stood up, went to the hotel radio next to the bed and fiddled with it until she found some sexy, light jazz. She adjusted the volume to a subtle background level and moved to a position just in front of Tom. Carlene began to shift her hips slowly in time with the music. Soon her whole body was slithering in front of Tom. Tom's cock began to react although Carlene had not removed any clothing yet.

Fifteen minutes later, Carlene was naked in front of Tom. His erection was a visible symbol of how much he enjoyed her performance. Carlene reached between her legs, moistened her fingers and put them in her mouth. It took Tom everything he had to not cum right then.

"Now for envelope two," mouthed Carlene as she approached Tom and began to rub parts of her body against him. When Tom started to raise his hands to grab her tits, she pushed them away and said, "No touching."

Carlene pushed her breasts together and rubbed them against his forehead, eyes and lips. She continued down his body, rubbing her stiff nipples against his chest, legs and erection. She stood up, put her hands on Tom's shoulders and began to rub her damp pussy against his thighs and chest leaving moist streaks as she went. She pushed him back on the bed and moved up to rub her pussy against his face and lips. When Tom stuck out his tongue attempting to push it inside her, she lifted up and repeated, "No touching."

Sitting astride Tom's chest, Carlene suggested, "We can skip your part of the second envelope." She rolled of him and lay on her back on the bed next to him. "You've now got envelope three. Touch me please."

Tom lost only a second while he kneeled alongside Carlene and began to fondle her breasts. He focused on her nipples and used his fingers and lips to inflate them larger than he had ever seen. He leaned in, kissed her hard with lots of tongue and lip biting and then kissed down her body until he was level with her pubis. He used his hands to stimulate her clitoris and pushed two fingers deep inside her. "Oh!" gasped Carlene, "Envelope four already? Turn around so I can open my envelope too."

Tom turned until he was alongside her and she began to use her hands on his erection. He had been leaking fluid since her strip tease and she had no problem with enough lubrication. Within minutes, Carlene had her mouth deeply down on Tom's cock. "Envelope five. Nice," said Tom as he pressed his tongue into Carlene as deeply as he could while swirling his fingers around her clitoris.

Ten minutes later, the remains of envelope six was on the floor as Tom pumped deeply inside Carlene who was on her back with her legs over her shoulders and her feet behind her head.

The spent the rest of the night with abandon, trying everything envelope seven allowed.

In the morning, Carlene was the first to leave the bed. She went into the bathroom, took care of business and got into the shower. Tom followed close behind her and climbed into the shower with her. He soaped up his hands and began to rub them over her breasts. Sliding his soapy hands over her breasts was a sensation he always enjoyed. When he slid over her nipples she said, "Whoa cowboy. They're sensitive and a little sore after your enthusiastic attention last night."

Tom slid his hands down her torso and to her clitoris. "Careful. That's not any less tender." He tried sliding his fingers down the chasm between her ass cheeks until he was touching her anus. "Strike three. You're out," said Carlene.

"You're not any fun," said Tom.

"Not any fun!" exclaimed Carlene. "What the hell was last night? Torture?"

"That's not what I meant," whimpered Tom.

"I know what you meant. You want to keep the party going. Let me be some help," she said.

Carlene soaped up her hands and grabbed Tom' cock.

"Ouch," said Tom. "That stings."

"Now who's not any fun?" asked Carlene.

"I get your point. 'To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose...' I guess it's our time to heal. Let's finish up here and go to breakfast."

Back in the room after breakfast, Tom came out of the bathroom with his dick in his hand. "I'm not sore any more. Do you think we could ...?"

Carlene came over to him and took his cock in her hand. It immediately began to swell. "That doesn't bother you?" she asked.

"No. But I'm more concerned with your condition. If you're willing that is."

Carlene went over to her purse, rummaged around a little and found a small plastic bottle of lubricant. "This is supposed to be a numbing jelly. They say it will postpone orgasm. I wonder if it would work to combat post coital irritation. I'm willing to give it a try if you take things slowly, are very careful and stop if I say so."

"I think I can live with that."

Tom took off his pants while Carlene lifted her dress, pulled off her panties and rubbed the lubricant liberally over her clit and lips. "That feels funny. All tingly."

She bent over the bed and Tom came up behind her.

"Nothing kinky," she said. "Just a short, sensitive fuck. Okay?"

"Okay," agreed Tom as he slid his cock between her lips and entered her.

They moved slowly together. It was sensitive but not short. After last evening, Tom took quite a while to complete the job. Carlene wasn't upset. She actually enjoyed herself. When Tom was finished she said, "That was fun. That stuff really works. I don't hurt but I didn't climax either. I think we should experiment with it later. Maybe we'll find a use for it."

The weeks after the aborted auction were routine, except for Carlene's fascination with the numbing lubricant. They were on their third bottle when Tom checked the email and found a message from Adele in the draft folder.

"I've been asked to arrange another 'auction.' Are you game? Delete now."

Tom and Carlene spent most of the evening discussing the invitation. They had a number of reservations. The next day, Tom composed a draft email to Adele detailing their reservations. Among the most concerning was the fact that most of the attendees already knew the amounts and contents of the first six, possibly seven, envelopes. That knowledge would eliminate the mysterious basis of the auction and inevitably affect the bidding.

That evening the phone rang. It was Adele. She wanted to discuss the invitation in more detail than repeated drafts would allow. She understood their concerns and said, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I think some of the members are devising their own agenda for you and the auction is only an excuse. You might want to weigh the possibility of a completely unexpected route to the expected outcome."

"You think they want us as sexual partners more than they want a playful evening leading to full play."

"That's one way of putting it and not far off."

"Let us think about it and I'll leave you a draft tonight or tomorrow."

"Fine. I hope you'll accept the challenge. These folks can be quite adventurous and even more generous."

Tom and Carlene had a long a serious discussion. They tried to imagine all the possible outcomes. Tom suggested everything from a raucous party with lots of nudity and touching to a gang-bang with Carlene the center of attention. Carlene agreed with Tom's assessments although she discounted the gang-bang scenario. "These folks are more sophisticated than that," she opined. "I think we should accept with the condition we could leave at any time."

After midnight, Tom composed a draft email. "We're good to go. We reserve the right to end the evening early and leave at any time. Send time and location information."

The next evening a new email in the draft folder had a date, Monday evening, five days away, and an address in a township nearer their location.

Tom accepted and the game was on.

They did some research on the location and discovered it was a restaurant, closed on Monday's, with a large private party room for rent. As Monday drew closer, they decided they would be as naïve as possible and treat the "auction" exactly the same as the last time. They would wear the same outfits and arrive with envelopes in hand. They arranged for time off the following Tuesday, assuming Monday might be a late night.

As they drove to the restaurant, Carlene admitted to butterflies about not being in charge of the meeting. They parked in back of the building with a dozen other cars and knocked on a rear door with a dim sconce light on the side.

Adele opened the door and welcomed them inside. She offered them time to prepare but they declined as they were already dressed appropriately and were ready to go.

"This evening may not go exactly like last time. You should be prepared for almost anything," cautioned Adele.

Adele led them through a darkened restaurant into a large rear room with dim lighting and covered windows. Inside were approximately two dozen people, equally divided between men and women. Tom recognized a few from the previous 'auction.' At the front was a two-step up platform already set with a table and two chairs, one next to the table and the other near the back.

The room quieted as the trio walked up onto the platform. Adele clapped her hands to get everyone's attention and said, "Some of you may recognize Tom and Carlene from a previous event. I've had a number of requests to have them back for an encore so here they are: Tom and Carlene."

Tom acknowledged the group with a nod and said, "I'm Tom and next to me is Carlene," which brought a small laugh from the group. "Carlene will start things off," he said as he retreated to the chair near the rear of the stage.

"Hi," said Carlene. "Many of you know the routine since you attended our last performance. For the rest of you I'll give a brief explanation. I have in my hand nine envelopes. On each envelope are two numbers. The first is the number of the envelope, one through nine. The second number is a dollar amount."

"Take it off," came a call from a man in the back of the room.

"What?" asked Carlene.

"He said, 'take it off'," repeated another man near the front.

"Really?" asked Carlene.

"Really," repeated the second man.

"Take it off," chimed three voices from around the room, one of which was clearly feminine.

"Excuse me for a moment," said Carlene as she turned and walked back to Tom.

"I think they want me to strip like last time," whispered Carlene.

"I think you're right," agreed Tom, "but probably further than last time."

"Should I?" Carlene asked.

"It's your call. We can leave. Or we can stay and go with the flow. Somewhere there has to be some money to be made."

"What if they do want me to strip further than last time? You know, go all the way."

"Why don't you go with your gut? If they want more and you're feeling safe enough to give them the 'full Monty,' I'm okay with that. Keep you shoes on. They make your legs sexy as hell. You're in charge, not them. You can stop at any time and we'll go home."