Carlene Ups the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples were assigned a home stateroom in which they could store their personal items. Tom and Carlene were roomed with Tim and Adele, no surprise there, and the other couples took the remaining stateroom.

The ship departed at six pm and dinner was at eight.

After dinner, Tom and Carlene took a little walk around the ship. Tom wore a pair of swim trunks, a t-shirt and flip-flops. Carlene wore only a semi translucent swim cover up and her flip-flops. At the main pool a party was just beginning. The music was loud and there were numerous couples dancing on the pool deck in various states of undress. The music was sexual and the dancers were responding in kind.

Tom and Carlene found seats on a short ledge near the action and settled in to enjoy the show. A few minutes later a stunning blonde with narrow hips, huge breasts and barely enough black bikini to cover either, approached Tom and offered to dance with him. Carlene responded by taking Tom's hand and letting the blonde know he was taken. The blonde responded as if Carlene had offered a challenge. She took Carlene's hand and had her stand in front of Tom with her. She then began to slither in time with the music and move closer to Tom. Carlene looked at Tom and then the blonde. The game was clearly on.

The blonde moved close enough to Tom to place her hands on his shoulders and gyrate in front of him. She lifted her bikini top and Tom got an excellent close up look and nearly a mouthful. With her top back in place, she turned and gestured for Carlene to take the floor. By now, a circle had formed around the three of them and many were clapping in time with the music. Carlene knew how to play this game. She danced up to Tom, turned and sat neatly on Tom's lap. She reached behind her and took Tom's hands in hers. She rubbed Tom's hand over her hips and up her sides alongside her breasts. She moved his hands down to her bare thighs and slowly up and under her cover up. As she slid Tom's hands up under her clothing to hold them against her bare breasts, she moved the cover up with them, baring her very neatly trimmed pussy. She wiggled around for a moment, stood up and offered the floor to the blonde.

Not to be outdone, the blonde moved briskly to Tom, had him stand up and pulled his swim trunks down and off his legs as he sat again. The crowd had grown significantly. Several women were sitting on their partners shoulders to get a better view of the contest. It was clear to all that Tom was responding to the attention of the women. The blonde moved up to him, turned and slid down on his lap. She pulled her bikini top over her head and tossed it on the deck. She reached for Tom's hands and placed them squarely on her breasts while she continued to slide up and down on his erection. She moved her bikini bottom aside as she maneuvered her bottom over Tom's erection. She kept her hands in front of her as she moved so Tom found her slick pussy lips and slid between them and deeply inside her. No one could see clearly what Tom and she knew what was happening. A few short strokes and the blonde stood up, pulled off her bottoms and yielded the floor to Carlene.

Carlene moved forward, leaned into Tom and whispered, "Did she do what I think she did?" Tom nodded. Carlene smiled and stepped back. She slowly lifted her cover up over her hips, over her breasts and over her head. It joined Tom's trunks and the blonde's bikini on the ship's deck. She turned and settled herself on Tom's cock. There was no doubt among the spectators as to what was happening. Carlene matched the blonde's actions and then stood up. Round three was offered to her opponent.

The blonde wasted no time. She moved quickly up to Tom, kissed him squarely on the lips and settled herself in Tom's lap. She moved up and down and with a little help from her hand managed to have Tom slide inside her again as she settled. She shifted back and forth a few times and kissed Tom again. Carlene came forward and tapped the blonde on the shoulder. She stood up with an audible pop as she disengaged from Tom and turned to Carlene. To the surprise of everyone watching, especially Carlene, the blonde grabbed Carlene's head and began to kiss her energetically with considerable tongue. It took only a second for Carlene to understand the change in direction. She kissed the blonde vigorously and palmed her breast. Together they turned, smiled at Tom, waved and walked arm in arm away from the pool deck and through a door into the ship's interior.

Tom sat on the ledge stunned. His imagined threesome was suddenly a twosome and he was odd man out. As the circle of voyeurs dispersed, a mid-thirties woman with long dark hair and a long sheer gown and little else picked up Tom's and the women's clothing. She offered them to Tom, gestured to the space beside him and asked, "Do you mind?"

"Of course not," said Tom.

"I'm guessing that didn't turn out the way you expected," she said. "By the way, I'm Kate."

"Tom," answered Tom, "and you're right. My expectations were just a tad different."

"I can see that," responded Kate as she indicated Tom's slowly shrinking erection. "However, all is not lost, if you get my drift," she added as she reached out to slowly stroke Tom's cock.

"I appreciate your invitation but I'm not sure I can be at the top of my game knowing you're offering what I assume is a duty screw. I don't want to refuse your kindness but I also don't want you to feel like third prize. It just isn't my style."

"How about you give me five minutes to prove I'm always first prize and no one's in second place."

"You're serious?"

"I am and if you can still walk in two hours I'll introduce you to five other women who will finish you off."

Kate stood, took Tom's hand and pulled him up. He took a few seconds to pull on his swim trunks and she led him away from the pool deck and through the same door as Carlene and the blonde.

The rest of the cruise was in a similar vein. Tom and Carlene had many sexual adventures every day. About two-thirds of their encounters were within the group of eight. The motto seemed to be 'screw with the crew that brought you.' The rest of the time, they were freelancers. Tom eventually did have a session with the blonde and an encore two days later. Kate proved to be a miraculous partner and she did introduce Tom to at least a half-dozen other shipmates although she never indicated if any of them were among the five she promised.

The ship docked in Miami early the following Friday. Everyone was more than ready for the cruise to end. When they gathered their luggage, Mike led them to a waiting limo and they went directly to the airport where the Gulfstream waited. At home, another limo picked them up for the ride home. The dropped off Adele and Tim first. Adele made a production of saying goodbye to Tom. She unzipped his trousers and gave his cock a couple of quick kisses and a suck or two. Tim just watched with a 'what can I do' look on his face. Carlene helped him out by kissing him and pushing his hand under her skirt and up onto her bare pussy.

Harriet and Amos were next. Their departure was less flagrant but Harriet whispered in Tom's ear that they were not through yet.

As they drove to Tom and Carlene's, Mike moved next to Carlene and said, "Once more for the winner of envelope nine?" Carlene looked at Tom, who nodded. She smiled at Mike, leaned back on the seat, and pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing her waiting pussy. Mike lost no time in dropping his pants and climbing onto and into her.

Tom watched for a moment and looked at Janette to see her reaction. Janette was leaning back on another seat, with her panties on the floor alongside the rest of her clothing. She was slowly rubbing her very damp lips and clitoris. Tom pulled off his pants and offered himself to Janette. She didn't hesitate as she pulled him on top of her and deeply inside her. The rest of the trip to Tom and Carlene's was accompanied with the sounds of the two couples coupling. When the limo stopped in front of the house, the partners made no attempt to hurry things along. It was another fifteen minutes before they were satisfied and redressed.

Tom and Carlene half staggered up their front walk after midnight as the limo pulled away.

Life returned to near normal over the weekend. Tom and Carlene enjoyed each other more than ever as they related their weeklong adventures to each other.

Two weeks later the phone rang on a Friday night. Carlene answered. A woman's voice said, "Hello. My name is Kate. I think I met your husband on the cruise out of Miami two weeks ago.

"I think he mentioned you," Carlene answered as Tom came into the room. "Hold for a second." Carlene turned to Tom, "Kate?"

"From the cruise?"

"Yes. How did she get this number?"

"I vaguely remember giving it to her."

"Nice of you to mention it," said Carlene as she returned to the phone. "What can I do for you?"

"I think it's what I can do for you and Tom."

"Go on."

"I happen to be nearby and wondered if you'd mind it I stopped by."

"Can I assume you have an ulterior motive?"

"You can and maybe more than that."

Carlene turned to Tom. "She wants to come over."

"Now?"

"Now!"

"I'm okay if you are."

Carlene accepted Kate's offer and gave her their address. Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. Tom went to open the door and was surprised to see Kate and 'the blonde.'

He invited them in. After a few drinks, everyone was relaxed and expectant. The blonde actually had a name. She called herself Tiffany. "Of course," muttered Carlene.

Kate had wandered into the kitchen where she was searching the refrigerator. She came up with a can of pressurized whipped cream. She came back into the living room holding the can high. "We can do amazing things with this," she offered.

Kate and Tiffany left late Sunday night.

Once again, things were 'normal' in Tom and Carlene's house.

About a month later, the phone rang again and Carlene answered. This time it was Betsy. "You remember me, from the auction?"

"I do," said Carlene. "What can I do for you?"

"Ben and I have been thinking about you and Tom and I thought I'd invite you to spend the weekend with us sometime soon."

"I assume you have more than a light supper and a dip in the pool in mind."

"I do, and I'd be delighted if you joined us."

"I don't know. I don't want to disturb the working of your group. Tom and I aren't members and I'm uncomfortable with unsanctioned liaisons."

"The group dissolved weeks ago," offered Betsy. "I think things got a little predictable and we parted friends."

"I still don't know. Let me talk to Tom and get back to you."

"Okay but don't take too long. I don't know how long I can restrain myself."

Tom and Carlene discussed the invitation. Tom called Adele who confirmed the dissolution of the swap group. Afterward, they decided to accept Betsy's offer if only for the experience.

Carlene called Betsy back and accepted her offer. "We'd love to come. Text me your address and when you'd like us to arrive. I'll tell Tom and put it on our calendar."

"I can't wait. I'm wet just thinking about it," said Betsy and she hung up.

They arrived at Betsy's estate on Friday evening. They were prepared to stay until Sunday afternoon. Waiting for them were Betsy, Mandy and a gentleman who Betsy introduced as her husband, Ben. Betsy apologized for surprising them with Mandy as she showed them around the estate. Carlene was impressed by the pool but felt bad when she told Betsy she hadn't brought a bathing suit.

"None needed. We never use the pool with suits. Actually we don't wear much clothing around here most of the time except when the servants are around. Ben's even introduced some of the girls to our lifestyle."

The weekend developed into a wonderful, highly sexual, experience. Folks got together in pairs and all the other possible multiples. A couple of women from the group dropped in for a couple of hours each and one brought along her husband. She went home without him when Carlene wouldn't let him leave.

Over the next few months Tom and Carlene accepted a number of invitations from folks they had met at the auctions and the cruise. They discovered that, if they were hesitant, the invitations would include a number of inducements, including cash. Over time they developed a following of paying customers. Their fledgling business expanded and they drafted Kate and Tiffany as their partners. Both Tiffany and Kate were immediate hits and in demand.

They kept their activities low key and the affluent status of their clientele generated enough cash to improve their life style. Neither of them quit their jobs and they continued to live normally among their neighbors who had no inkling of their weekend activities. Their only problem was how to deal with the extra income without coming afoul of the tax authorities. They formed a mail order company offering kinky and very expensive male and female lingerie with a web site and inventory. All the items were monogrammed with the names of the four 'employees' and sold to a few random customers. The rest were given to their clients as souvenirs, most of the money they received was funneled through the company, and the taxes paid.

Nine years later Tom and Carlene are living large. Over the years, they reported enough of their earnings to cover the investments they made and their choices, with the help of some financial experts who doubled as clients, were doing well. They owned a small club on the edge of town where the drinks were strong and expensive, the patrons discrete and the upstairs rented by the hour. They have over thirty 'staff' on call. Each has been personally 'interviewed' by either Tom or Carlene. They work most every evening and some days. Each is a contract employee receiving seventy-five percent of each sale that is fully reported on IRS form 1099 each year. The lingerie web site serves to organize the corporate 'meetings.' Everyone on the staff models their monogrammed offerings and customers can order the appropriate undergarments and have them delivered.

Neither Tom nor Carlene have lost their lust for life or each other. They both know that their highly sexual relationship is intensified when they share their bed with others. They restrict their extracurricular activities to a half dozen times a year and then only with old friends and a few 'hot' prospects. They plan to 'sell' the business to Tiffany and her partner in the near future and retire. They will remain as titular employees and draw salaries. They plan to travel and make as many new acquaintances as they can. Meanwhile, they continue to work at their day jobs.