Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 03

Story Info
Jules loves Carly but still wants sex with other girls.
18.5k words
4.92
5.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased. All characters are over eighteen years old.

Jules is an 18 year old highly sexed young alpha male with little regard for girls. Not interested in long term relationships, his only aim is to fuck as many as he can before heading off to university. That is until he meets Carly.

This is the final part of Carly & Jules. They are both very much in love, but can Jules curb his love of sex with other girls? Can they survive together long term?

If you have enjoyed this story, please encourage me to write further and vote favourably!

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jules buried himself in his work the next couple of days and was sat at the kitchen table munching on toast, reading a law book.

"So is Carly coming to the party?" Rick asked.

"No, unfortunately she can't come."

"Then ask someone else. It should be fun."

Yeah, maybe he was right. It didn't do any good just moping. He decided to invite Lois.

"Oh I'd have loved to go with you Jules, but I'm already going with my boyfriend." She told him.

Damn. Who else should he ask? He picked up the phone again and dialled.

"Yeah it's a themed party, so should be fun. Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll."

"Sounds great!" Said Hilary. "Can I stay with you a few nights?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, then I can drive us both home." He said, before going on to make arrangements. A weekend with his voluptuous cousin should be very good fun indeed, he thought to himself.

***

Once again he stood at the station, this time waiting for Hilary. He watched as she eventually came through the barrier, her massive tits bouncing and jiggling up and down as she walked. As usual he couldn't wait to get hold of them, and his cock was hardening as he thought about the taste and feel of her nipples in his mouth later.

"Hi cousin." She said as she put her lips to his, opening them for his tongue to enter. Fuck he looked hot, she thought. She couldn't wait to be fucked by him again.

They were now in his room and he'd locked his bedroom door before heading straight over to her. "Ok Hils let's get this off you." He said as he unzipped her dress. She stood in her bra and panties as it fell to the floor. He turned her round and unclasped her bra, allowing her delicious beauties to drop out to her waist.

"God I love your tits. I've missed them." He said as he bent his head to take them in his mouth. He started to suck on them, kneading her soft rippling translucent flesh with his hands. He licked around her rosy red areolas and nibbled her hard cherries, then sucked as much of her creamy flesh as he could into his mouth. He loved the way the blue veins dotted over her rippling flesh became more prominent as he sucked her harder. Her tits were literally swelling in ecstasy.

His hand was now inside her panties as he suckled on her. The hot wiring to her pussy obviously working well as he pushed three of his fingers into her cavernous slurping cunt, fucking her hard with his hand. She groaned as he pushed in and out of her. He eventually pulled down her panties and threw them aside before sucking on his fingers then rapidly stripped his clothes off then got on the bed.

"Lay on top of me Hils." He instructed.

She straddled him and allowed her huge swinging melons to drop into his mouth. She groaned as he suckled them, his fingers now probing deep into her wet cunt. Suddenly he lifted her up, manoeuvring himself under her so that her pussy was centred over his mouth, her knees either side of his head. He held open her dangling meaty flaps with his fingers as he licked and sucked her wet cunt. Chewing on her labia, fucking her with his tongue and inhaling the delicious musky aroma of her day's travels. He was quite literally eating her up, munching on her dripping wet pussy and clitoris.

God Hils really was all sex. A totally fucking horny, randy bitch. Jules was completely absorbed in his lust for her and thought that seriously hot sex was never better than when he had her. She just had so much to offer. Her amazing tits and pussy. She was the full package - literally sex on legs.

"Oh fuck Jules you're gonna make me come already." She gasped. Then suddenly she was screaming as she shuddered hard and climaxed all over his tongue, her juices squirting over his face, running down on to his bed.

Rick and Sam now stood outside his door listening and laughing at the commotion coming from his room.

"Who the hell is he fucking in there? It can't be Carly, she's quiet." Said Sam.

"I don't know, but I do know he was inviting someone to the party. Whoever it is sounds like a fucking good shag!"

They could now hear Jules grunting and groaning as Hilary sucked him off. "Yeah Hils take my cock right down your throat baby." He said thrusting hard until she gagged.

"Shit this is making me feel so fucking horny." Whispered Rick. "I can't wait to see who she is."

The sounds of fucking went on for at least another hour until all finally went quiet. Rick and Sam were now downstairs when Jules and Hilary eventually walked in.

Fuck, thought Rick when he saw the size of Hilary's tits. He'd definitely be up for a go at those two beauties. She wasn't amazing looking, but who cared if you could get hold of tits like those. They certainly made up for her plain face, and clearly she was a good fuck too. What were his chances he wondered?

"Hi guys, this is Hils, my cousin."

Christ, he was fucking his cousin! Isn't that even incestuous? Wondered Sam.

"Hi Hils. Are you here for the party?" Asked Rick.

His eyes were drilling into her and every so often she noticed them drop to her tits. He really was quite nice looking. She wouldn't mind being fucked by him, she thought. She deliberately pushed her tits forward so he could get a good eyeful of her swollen nipples.

"Yeah I'm here for sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll." She giggled. "And I've brought a sexy little number to wear tomorrow night." She said, as she stroked her hands provocatively over her huge melons. Her nipples standing up prominently.

Fuck! Now all three of them had hard ons straining in their pants. They could all have fucked her right there and then!

Finally the two of them left for the pub where they downed food and drink before returning to Jules' bed for the evening. Once again the two guys could hear the sounds of hot sex and both of them stroked their cocks hard as they lay in their beds, imagining they were fucking Hilary too.

***

The following morning Hilary heard Jules on the phone to Carly. "Don't worry babes. I'm sure you won't miss anything. It'll probably be boring.

No I'm not taking anyone, just going with the guys. We probably won't stay long anyhow. You have a good time with your friends and I'll see you soon when I get home. Love you baby."

Fuck! her cousin was such a liar, she thought. "So you're not taking anyone are you?"

"Well I could hardly tell her that you and I fucked all last night and that now you're coming to the party - could I?"

True. But now she realised he only saw her as his fuck buddy. He loved her tits for sure, but he didn't love her. She felt jealous of Carly. Maybe she should enlighten her. But then again, he would probably drop her if she did, and she did enjoy sex with him so much. Perhaps she should keep quiet and just enjoy her time with him.

***

Jules had showered and was now dressed in leather trousers for the party. Rick wore the same. Both showing off their fit bodies. Their muscular arms and abs. The two girls whistled as they walked into the kitchen.

"Wow look at you two hot guys. You're definitely gonna pull tonight." Said Emma.

"Well I'd be up for it! You look like a couple of Chippendales!" Said Helen, jokingly.

"Don't need to pull." Said Jules. "I'm taking a very hot woman with me!"

Jules had left Hilary in his room to get ready. She'd managed to find the perfect outfit for a sex themed party. She couldn't wait to see Jules' face when he saw her wearing it. She had nervously visited a sex shop in Soho with her best friend, but they'd had such a fun day together. So much laughing. They had never seen such outlandish sexy outfits, equipment and toys before. It had really been quite eye opening!

She slipped her legs into the sexy black vinyl and tugged on the tight stretchy one piece which creaked and rustled as she pulled it up over her body. She tugged it over her huge breasts, fastening the lacing tightly over her tits, revealing a generous amount of gorgeous creamy rippling flesh. She hoped it would remain in place over her huge melons. She knew every hot blooded male would be transfixed by her enormous tits, and she didn't want them falling out!

She had always thought them a curse when she was younger, but now she really appreciated the two sexy girls she had been given. So many of her friends were flat chested and were envious of her. They all knew they were the way into most young guys' hearts - or at least their beds!

She finally stepped into her incredibly high platform sandals then looked at herself in the mirror mounted on the wardrobe. God she looked and felt incredibly sexy. She ran her hands down the soft sexy pvc, squeezing it around her breasts. She liked the tight hot feel of it clinging to her damp pussy.

She loved her outfit and hoped they were gonna love it too - and hopefully removing it from her later!

She carefully made her way down the stairs, the shiny pvc rustling and creaking with every step she took. She could hear them all talking in the kitchen, but as she stepped in they all stopped in astonishment and stared. The boys' mouths hung open, their hungry eyes drilling into her tits.

"Fucking hell Hils! Just look at you! Come here you sexy little bitch. Let me feel you." Said Jules.

He couldn't take his hands off her. He was squeezing and rubbing her all over before pulling her close to him and lasciviously kissing her. Both groaning as they snogged hard. He really would have liked to take her back to his bedroom now and strip her then fuck her before they left, but there really wasn't time. He would just have to save that pleasure for later. His cock was already bulging through his leather pants at the prospect.

And when they finally broke apart, she noticed Rick's bulging cock too. His eyes were drilling into her. He wanted her too.

This could turn out to be a very interesting evening she thought to herself.

***

The party was in full swing when they got there. Many girls wore sexy outfits, but none like hers. No-one had tits like hers either. She was most definitely the centre of attention. Lois appeared with her boyfriend, staring in disbelief at Jules' date. He saw a couple of other girls he'd previously screwed as well.

Jules now had her on the dimly lit dance floor, snogging her hard while they slowly danced together. His hands were rubbing her tits, and squeezing her nipples through the soft pvc as he kissed her.

But now she felt someone behind her too. She turned her head. It was Rick. He was pressed up close to her, and she felt his cock pushing in to her ass. She was now sandwiched between the two of them and she felt so fucking horny.

The two guys now had their hands on her huge melons and pussy, both of them squeezing her hard. Jules was still snogging her while Rick kissed the back of her neck, making his way to her ears which he gently licked. Christ, this truly was orgasmic pleasure like she'd never felt before, she thought as she writhed around between them in her hot sexy pvc suit.

Rick squeezed her buttocks then whispered "You're so fucking hot Hilary and I really want to fuck you. How about a threesome tonight?"

Shit that sounded good. The thought of these two gorgeous guys both fucking her all night long.

"Yeah. I want both of you to fuck me tonight." She said, moving his fingers to her nipples.

"Good girl." He said as he nibbled her ears.

***

All three were now in the back of the taxi going home. Hilary was sat in the middle and the driver watched transfixed as both guys snogged her then played with her huge tits. Jules had unfastened the lacing, then opened up the pvc down to her waist so that her huge rippling melons dropped out and hung loosely. The driver had never seen such an enormous pair of jugs. He found it hard to concentrate on his driving as he watched them both sucking on her nipples. Each of them had a nipple in their mouths.

His pants were now feeling tight and uncomfortable and he looked down to see his bulging cock. Lucky bastards he thought. He would love to fuck a horny little slut like her. He could give her such a good time. She Looked so fucking hot in that slutty pvc outfit. Fuck he'd love to strip it off her! His wife had never worn anything like that. Some guys got all the luck.

Hilary was groaning as they suckled and Rick was rubbing and squeezing her tight vinyl covered crotch. Fuck he wanted her. "Oh yeah boys suck on those delicious titties. I love it." She said, grabbing hold of their bulging cocks

"And soon we're gonna eat that dripping pussy of yours before we both fuck you." Said Jules.

This was all getting too much for the taxi driver. He desperately needed to jerk off. It was like watching live porn. Thank God he was nearly at the destination.

Jules re-fastened Hilary's lacing over her tits before paying the driver, who now looked extremely hot and bothered. Jules wasn't at all surprised. And when they all left, the guy drove around the corner and pulled out his cock and wanked desperately for just a few minutes before he shot his load, imagining his white cum splattering all over the shiny black pvc and running down that little slut's massive creamy tits.

His boring wife would probably already be in bed with her curlers and slimy night cream on by the time he got home. He really needed to spread his wings and find a young whore like that one, even if he had to pay some of his hard earned cash for it.

***

Everyone was still out when they let themselves in. Hilary had drunk a lot and felt quite literally up for anything. She was fucking rampant as hell and wanted both of them to give her a really good time.

"Let's all go to your room Jules. I want to be fucked by both of you." She told him. He lent into her and snogged her hard before taking her hand and leading upstairs. Rick followed behind, watching her tight rustling shiny ass sway from side to side as she made her way up the stairs.

They piled into his room and Jules locked the door and turned on some dim lighting. He wanted to be able to see everything they were about to do to her. He felt so fucking excited to be having a threesome. He couldn't wait to watch her being fucked by someone else.

Rick slowly unfastened the lacing down to her waist and stretched the tight shiny black plastic over her tits which wobbled and bounced like two two creamy blancmanges. Fuck he'd never seen such an amazing pair of jugs and they looked so fucking sexy encased in tight black, shiny, vinyl. He grabbed hold of both of them and sucked one nipple then the other, not knowing which one to take into his mouth first.

He felt like a kid in a sweetie shop. Her pert red cherry nipples rolled on his tongue as he sucked on them, and now he was burying his face deep in her luscious creamy rippling flesh. His cock was straining in his pants. Hard as a metal rod; he was aching to fuck her.

Jules watched the two of them excitedly, and rubbed his hard cock through his leather pants. He wanted to get to her pussy. He left Rick to play with her tits while he knelt down between her legs, spreading them open. He ran his hands down her shiny legs, squeezing and kissing them, then took hold of the shiny fabric covering her crotch and licked it and kissed it, gently rubbing the rustling fabric that was stretched tight over her pussy. But now he carefully bit into it with his front teeth, pulling hard until he tore a hole in it. He took hold of it with his fingers, and suddenly there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped the shiny pvc open until he exposed her cunt.

"Fuck Jules what have you just done to my outfit?" She asked.

"Sorry Hils, but I need to get to that wet pussy of yours. I want to eat you." He said as he ripped again and stretched the soft fabric wide open, pushing his fingers into her slick cleft. She groaned as he finger fucked her hard before stretching her hood back to reveal her deliciously pink swollen little pearl. She twitched and groaned as he licked it then relaxed against his tongue as he sucked on her.

Rick was now snogging her hard whilst groping her fleshy tits. "Fuck you're just so hot Hilary. I knew the minute I saw you I had to fuck you." He told her. And with her make up on she actually looked pretty attractive.

But it was those tits that were to die for. He simply wanted more and more of them and now had them both in his hands and was licking, kissing and sucking them all over. Her creamy titty flesh was covered in little purple hickeys as he sucked on her delicate skin.

Hilary groaned and squirmed as the two boys played with all her delicious lady bits. But now Jules led her to the bed and laid her down on it then opened her legs wide. "It's your turn to eat her cunt Rick." He wanted to watch him go down on her.

Rick climbed between her legs and stretched back the torn vinyl so that he could get to her. Fuck she tasted delicious he thought as he sucked and licked her vulva all over. He pushed in three of his fingers which she took easily into her squelching cunt.

Jules stood back watching them both. He had unzipped his leather jeans and was stroking his cock. He watched as Hilary pressed herself hard against Rick's tongue. He knew what was coming very shortly. Rick held her vinyl clad legs tightly as he pushed his tongue hard against her. Then suddenly she was groaning and screaming as her juices squirted like a fountain in his face.

He had never experienced anything like it before, and was actually quite shocked. But now he found himself licking her cum up, wiping it off his face and licking it off his fingers, then dipping his tongue deep into her cunt to spoon it all out. God she was so fucking hot and he wanted to fuck her right now. He would explode in his pants if he didn't have her soon.

Jules was now pulling off his leather pants so that his cock was free. Rick did the same. They were both quite sizeable. Hilary eyed them hungrily, she couldn't wait to feel them both inside her.

"Turn over baby." Jules instructed, then he took hold of the zipper running down her back and opened it up beyond her ass, then pulling it wide open he stretched it over her cheeks and started to lick and kiss her buttocks and puckered hole. The soft shiny vinyl creaked and rustled tantalisingly as she squirmed around.

"Do you wanna feel both of us in you at once baby?" He asked.

"How?" She asked.

"Me up your ass and Rick in your cunt. You'll feel good and full when we fuck you. Like you've never been fucked before." He said

"Yeah that would be good." She said, drunk on alcohol and sex.

Jules reached for some lube and rubbed it into her ass hole then all over his large prick. He lay down on the bed, his cock firmly pointing upwards, then told her to sit down on him. He held on to her hips as she gently lowered herself onto his cock.

"Take it slowly Hils. Relax baby." He told her. She gasped as she felt his prick slowly enter her ass. Fuck, it was kinda painful, but at the same time nice! He was now right inside her, but she hardly dare move.

"Gently slide up and down on me baby." She did as he told her, enjoying the full feel in her ass, his hands now holding onto both her fleshy tits, stretching out her nipples with his fingers. But now Rick knelt on the bed. Christ he couldn't wait to get his cock inside her cunt. He opened her legs wide, and ripped the vinyl further towards her tummy so that both he and Jules could get inside her easily. He bent down to lick her out first. She was so bloody wet, there'd be no trouble getting in.