Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules always knew this was never going to be a gentle little fuck. His sexual emotions had been far too pent up for that. This was a fuck of absolute lust and desire, desperation and frustration. Quite possibly more intense than any fuck he'd ever had before. His sense of wanting and need for her was now completely overwhelming and out of control.

"Yeah you want me baby don't you and I've been desperate to fuck you like this for weeks. You've made me wait for this day for far too long." He said as he pummelled her harder and harder.

"You cruelly teased and taunted me before I went away, now this is what you get for making me me want you so much. See how hungry and hard my cock is for you?" He groaned as he thrusted and rutted hard, making her scream.

"Yeah, I wanna fuck you hard and viciously baby! That tight wet cunt of yours feels so fucking good." He groaned as he pounded her, the soft shiny material rustling as he drilled into her. He started to rip the sexy one piece off her. He wanted her naked now. It creaked and groaned as he roughly pulled it over her head and finally threw it aside to the floor.

She looked and felt so fucking hot he thought as he pushed in and out of her tight squelching cunt. She was literally screaming as he fucked her relentlessly with his rigid prick holding tightly to her legs, a dazed look in his eyes, lost in his lust. Her huge wobbling tits bounced and jiggled wildly as he pounded her back and forth, harder and harder, until at last he groaned and grunted as he exploded inside her.

"Oh yeah, fuuuck that feels so good baby!" He cried as he jerked his cock inside her, pumping her full of copious amounts of his thick white cum, which slowly trickled down her legs as he eventually pulled out of her.

God he'd needed that. He really had fantasised about her huge tits and slurping cunt for weeks now, and at last he'd finally fucked the randy little slut relentlessly and hard.

She'd finally got what was inevitably coming her way.

***

They spent the night together in his bed. Yet still he felt so fucking horny. He just couldn't get enough of sex with her. Every time he fucked her she started to drift off to sleep, but then his prick would harden and he found himself on top of her again, sucking on those beautiful soft tits, eating her pussy, filling up her cunt, mouth and ass with his hard cock.

He had never felt such a desperate need to fuck a girl over and over like this before. He found her so fucking gorgeously sexy and he needed to screw her again and again until he had completely satisfied his horny needs and desires for her. His cock just wouldn't give up and sleep.

Truthfully, he knew she had been forbidden fruit, but her fantastic body and those huge tits in particular were just so fucking desirable and so, so very fuckable.

But he knew what he had done was wrong. His cheating on Carly.

But did the fact he shouldn't be doing it make him want her even more? Would he ever be able to get enough of her he wondered?

By the morning he had fucked her at least ten times, maybe more, and she was now completely exhausted and sore. He of course could still go again and again, but now as the day was dawning, the light coming through the edge of his curtains, thoughts of Carly started to flood his mind.

His room was hot and stuffy. The musty aroma of sex hung in the air. He looked at the naked little slut laying next to him as she slept exhaustedly. She still looked so fucking sexy, he could so easily climb on top of her and fuck her yet again. But suddenly he was feeling incredibly guilty.

He knew he needed to get rid of her. And fast.

***

He only had one week left of work at Nordicpine. He needed to avoid Kim as best he could. It hadn't been easy though. He would dearly loved to have fucked her for one final time, but he knew it would be wrong, and he really had to try and control his sexual desires this time. He had hardly stepped foot out of his office, and at last it was his final day.

Kim felt unhappy, she knew something wasn't right now, yet sex with him that night had been so damn hot and raw and he clearly couldn't get enough of her. She had never had anyone fuck her like he had and he had screwed her again and again all night long, filling every hole she possessed. She wanted him. She was incredibly attracted to him, he was so fucking sexy. She really liked him and wanted him to date her regularly. She couldn't get him out of her mind. She wanted him to fuck her again.

She had left his bed feeling totally shagged and exhausted and her tits, ass and pussy had taken days to recover. So why had he suddenly gone cool on her? She'd thought he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She just couldn't understand his sudden loss of interest.

She hadn't seen him nor heard a word from him since. She knew it was his last day today so decided to pay him a visit. She wanted to see him again before he left for uni. She really, really liked him.

"Hello Jules." She said as she walked in and closed the door behind her. It was lunchtime and he sat eating a sandwich. "Have you been deliberately avoiding me?" She asked him.

"Of course not. I've been really busy. That's all."

"So when are we getting together again?"

"Well the thing is, I go back to Leeds next week so I have a lot to do," he lied, "and unfortunately I'm having problems with my car at the moment which I need to get sorted." He was trying to think of every excuse he could.

He now had Carly coming to stay, so he had to accept his time with Kim was truly over. He'd got what he wanted from her - and more! It had been really sexy and good, but now it was finished. It had to be over. He didn't need any more complications with birds.

"Ok, but if you have time to go out this weekend before you go then give me a call. My parents will be out for the night so you could stay." She told him temptingly. "If not, we can meet when you next come home." She said. His excuses didn't really stack up she thought.

"Yeah, that would be good." He lied.

She went to leave Then suddenly she locked his door and came towards him. "Maybe it's best we say our goodbyes now." She said as she went to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, which he returned. She stood back, her eyes firmly fixed on his as she watched him, then started to slowly unfasten the snappers down the front of her dress. He watched in disbelief as she opened it up to reveal her lacy bra beneath.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious." She said." I want to say goodbye to you properly."

Shit! She really was too much, and too much of a temptation. He quickly closed the venetian blinds then grabbed hold of her and roughly pushed her back on to his desk. He kissed her hard, working down her neck to her wonderful cleavage, then took hold of a sharp paper knife and carefully placed it under the centre of her soft lace bra, frantically slicing it through the soft fabric to release her huge delicious tits from their soft lacy encasing. And now he had hold of them, squeezing them in his hands, pulling on her delicious nipples while he was kissing her hard and needily.

"Oh God Kim I want you." He groaned as he started to suck her tits.

"I want you too Jules. Fuck me baby, please."

He ripped open all the remaining snappers of her dress, then tore off her tiny lace panties, before spreading her legs high and wide and going down on her, licking and eating her pussy lustfully.

"Mmmm." He groaned as he ate out her pussy atop his desk. Fuck this was so hot.

She groaned as he buried his face deep into her cunt licking her out, tonguing her pussy hard. She was writhing around on his desk groaning, pushing papers, pens, everything on to the floor as she squirmed around beneath his tongue as he lapped at her pussy, holding her lips wide as he dipped into her, spooning out her delicious juices.

He really had tried so hard to behave, but it just wasn't possible with this sexy horny little bitch. She really did bring out the very worst in him. He lost complete control when she was around.

And now he pulled her up and stripped off her dress so that she was completely naked, then turning her around and bending her over his desk, he unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his bulging hard cock, pushing it straight into her wet cunt from behind.

She groaned as he fucked her hard, pounding her over and over again, then he pulled out before pushing his hard cock straight into her ass. She shrieked as he roughly pushed in, fucking her hard until he finally ejaculated, his creamy cum filling her anus, then trickling from her on to the desk and her thighs. She wiped up his cum with a tissue before picking up her bra and dumping it in his bin, then pulled on her panties and fastened up her dress.

"That was a really nice goodbye." She said smiling at him and kissing him slowly on his soft lips. "I'm really going to miss you." She told him. "And I'll be really looking forward to seeing you again in the holidays."

He smiled at her, but said nothing.

Christ, what had he just done? this was not what he had planned at all. But now he felt confused and was actually considering her offer of Saturday night alone at her place. He could make excuses to Carly.

Truthfully, he really wanted her and was tempted to fuck her just one last time before he left for Leeds. He did really enjoy hot sex with her.

But finally he found the strength to dismiss the thought. It wasn't practical. He was seeing Carly and that was final. It was too risky.

He went to the door and unlocked it and held it open for Kim to leave. "So I guess that was goodbye for now then. Let's see how I'm fixed when I'm next home.

Take care of yourself Kim." He said as he kissed her.

He didn't intend to see her again.

***

Jules hoped that would be the last he'd see of Kim. She'd probably get the message when she didn't hear anything more from him, and meanwhile he had more important things to do with Carly. He wanted to spend his final two weeks with her. Just the two of them alone.

Their last week was spent together day and night. It was just so wonderful to be alone with her again. They felt like a married couple. Every day Carly cooked and cared for him. They ate their dinner over candlelight, watched tv cuddled up together on the sofa, before retiring to bed and making love; bathing and showering together morning and night.

He had so loved being alone with her, but now his parents were home again so she sadly returned back to her own home. Jules missed her terribly.

The following week it was time for him to return to Leeds, but thankfully this would be his final year. He looked forward to the end. To finally returning home for good. To finally being back with Carly full time. He loved her so much and knew he was going to miss her terribly. He hated leaving her.

***

Back in Leeds, he opened the front door of his little terraced house and picked up a pile of post. Just the last couple of weeks, the rest having been collected by his cleaning lady. He skimmed through it quickly, noticing two hand written letters in particular. They were both from Kim.

The first one was friendly enough, asking how life was back in Leeds, and saying how she was missing him. How she had enjoyed her time with him and couldn't wait to see him again.

But clearly she hadn't been happy when she'd heard nothing back from him, and so she had written again. It seemed she was beginning to realise she may have been used.

"I want you to know that I really do like you Jules, and that I'm not the sort of girl who makes love with just anyone. I slept with you because you meant a lot to me, and I thought you felt the same way about me. I really do like you a lot." She told him.

She asked when he would be back home and when he would see her again. She said she hoped to hear from him soon, as he still had to return her panties he had stolen!

Shit, what should he do now? For Christ sake it had simply been sex between them. Fucking, that was all! She hardly knew him so how could she have feelings for him? And although he had liked her, it was purely in a sexual way. Basically he had fancied her like hell and had really wanted to fuck her. He definitely had no feelings of love for her or any desire to see her again. She had simply been a good fuck.

He decided it would be best to ignore her and definitely have nothing further to do with her. He couldn't risk her finding out about Carly. God knows what she would say or do. She really was quite crazy.

He struggled up the stairs with his bags, then opened the top drawer of his dresser and tossed the envelopes into the back, burying them under some papers.

Out of sight, out of mind.

----------------------------

Carly had been unable to visit Jules this term as she was on an intense secretarial course. He felt pissed off, but went home to see her as much as he could.

Back in Leeds he was feeling a bit lonely.

"We're going out to Sand Dollar Club if you fancy coming?" Said Sam.

"Ok that'll be great. I'll pick you up later." Jules told him.

The girls were there too and Rick and Hilary. Jules hadn't seen her in a while. She looked good and pretty loved up with Rick.

"Hi Emma."

"Oh hi Paula, how are you doing?"

Jules looked up to see a fit looking blonde bird stood behind him.

"Yeah I'm good. Can I sit with you?" She asked.

"Yeah sure sit here." Said Jules, patting the seat next to him.

Rick and Hilary looked at each other and shook their heads as they watched him flirting with her. He was so in love with Carly, yet he couldn't help himself with other girls. They knew he would likely be fucking Paula by the end of the night.

And sure enough she went back to his house with him, and before long he'd stripped her clothes off her and was fucking her in his bed. He was hot, she thought and he was exceptionally good with his tongue! She fancied him like hell and enjoyed having sex with him.

She stayed until late morning when he finally deposited her back to her student digs, and when he came back, Sue the cleaner was there. He had never noticed the size of her tits before, but she was bending over dusting and they were practically dropping into his face. Was she doing it deliberately he wondered?

He chatted with her awhile and discovered she was 25 and she had a young kid who her mother took care of. She had got pregnant young, so the kid had never known his father. She was currently single and obviously looking for a good time. Actually she wasn't bad looking. She didn't want commitment, which sounded ideal.

"Do you want to go for a drink sometime?" He asked.

"Yeah that'd be good. How about tomorrow night?" She asked, clearly eager.

"Yeah sure. I'll collect you at 7pm." He told her.

***

Sue had tarted herself up. She was wearing her favourite Wonderbra which made her quite sizeable tits look even larger. She really liked Jules. He was good looking and sexy - and rich too! If she played her cards right she could end up on to a good thing with him. She suspected he would also be very hot in bed.

He arrived at precisely 7pm and she went out to his car from her mum's tiny terraced house. He opened the door for her. What a gentleman! Lads from her area of Leeds never did that. Jules knew how to treat a woman.

She got in carefully, her tight skirt riding up to her knickers. She tried to tug it down.

"Don't worry about that." Said Jules. "I like what I'm seeing!"

Sue giggled.

They had arrived at the pub and she took his hand and placed it on her thigh. Fuck she's forward, he thought. He leant over to snog her, then pushed his hand higher, finding her panties. He parted them to one side and pushed his fingers into her dripping wet cunt.

"Fuck Sue, you randy bitch. You want me don't you?" She groaned as he finger fucked her and snogged her hard. He removed his fingers then put them into his mouth, sucking on them. "Mmm delicious. I look forward to eating that little pussy of yours later." He said. Sue giggled. She couldn't wait.

They sat talking and drinking in the pub together. She had come from a real working class background, but she was nice. Life had obviously been hard for her growing up. She was actually a bright girl, but no opportunities had come her way and ending up pregnant so young had obviously held her back. It was a shame she had ended up cleaning. She could have been capable of so much more.

She loved the way he talked to her and the way he spoke was so posh and classy. His dreamy, deep, sexy voice. She thought he really was gorgeous, and she felt more than ready to open her legs for him.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" he asked.

"Definitely." She had told her mother she may not be home that night. She was hoping to spend the night in his bed.

As soon as they got through the front door she was on him, snogging him hard. Christ, it was normally him who made the moves. She was unfastening his fly and pulling out his cock. She bent down to take it in her mouth, licking and sucking him.

"Ok baby let's go to my room." He said, trying to slow her down.

He pushed her on to his bed and straddled her, unfastening her top. Her Wonderbra pushed her delicious melons high. He kissed them all over and pulled down the cups of her bra to get to her large areolas and nipples. He sucked on them hard while she groaned. And now he pushed up her skirt and pulled off her panties. He was pleased to see that like Kim, she too wore stockings.

Her snatch of hair was dark and full. He loved soft pubic hair, and rubbed his nose into it as he fingered her, then kissing her he worked his way down to her vulva, pushing her legs open wide so that he could go down on her properly. She groaned as he licked and sucked her and when he finally came up for air, his face was wet from her juices.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you Sue?" He asked as he opened her legs wide, staring at her delicious pussy.

"Yeah, I want you Jules. Fill me up with your prick." She told him.

He grabbed a condom from his bedside drawer and rolled it on to his cock then pushed into her harder and harder, back and forth until both of them shuddered, as they climaxed together.

Fuck she needed that! She hadn't been screwed in nearly a year.

Jules now stripped off her bra, stockings and skirt then climbed into his bed with her, where they spent most of the night fucking until morning when she left for her cleaning job.

"I look forward to doing this again." She told him before she kissed him and left.

***

Jules was now back home with Carly for the Christmas break. They were having such a great time together, but now Dave had informed him that Debbie was coming to stay again. Should he see her? He would really like to, but thought to how it ended last time. He had to be careful in case Carly found out. He decided to risk it.

Once again they ended up in bed together and spent the night romantically but sleeplessly. He did like her, but Carly was much more important to him. He told her he would come back later, knowing he would visit Carly first. He intended to make his excuses and get away early so that he could return to Debbie, but it didn't turn out that way.

The snow had fallen heavily and he couldn't get back to Debbie and he decided to carefully drive straight home. But the following morning it had stopped so once again he made his way over to her. He really was very attracted to her and both of them ended up in her bed again, screwing all afternoon. He phoned Carly to make his excuses, but she was not happy, and frankly, suspicious. He needed to get over to her, but now it was snowing hard again. He had no choice but to stay with Debbie.

They had eaten dinner together and now he had her naked on the bed, her legs open wide, his head between them and his tongue on her clit, when he heard Dave calling him. He ignored him and carried on eating out her cunt. He was now on top of her fucking her hard until they both came.