Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held tightly to her smooth, shiny clad legs, lifting them up so that he could enter her. She gasped when he was inside and then both of them started to fuck her hard, thrusting their huge cocks back and forth inside her. She was screaming with ecstasy as they pummelled her, knowing she would soon orgasm again.

***

The two girls and Sam had just returned home and were talking in the hallway when they heard shrill screams coming from upstairs.

"Christ what's that. Sounds like someone's being murdered." Said Emma.

They all rushed up the stairs. It was coming from Jules' room. Sam put his ear to the door.

"Yeah fuck me boys, pound me with your cocks." Hilary screeched. "I'm gonna come soon."

"Shit, Jules and Rick are both fucking the cousin." Said Sam.

"Move out the way, I wanna see." said Emma. She bent down to the keyhole and could see the three of them on the bed together. Hilary wearing the shiny catsuit and the guys both fucking her. Was Jules up her ass? Her huge naked tits bounced wildly as they pounded her and now she started to scream loudly as she orgasmed.

"Jeez they're both pounding her. What a slag!" Said Emma.

"Hmm sounds fun." Said Sam.

And now Rick was lifting her off Jules. He lay her on the bed and started to unfasten her shiny towering heels then both of them stripped off her hot, sexy, catsuit, tossing it aside so she was completely naked. Once again they were eating her pussy and sucking her tits.

"Open your mouth baby." Said Jules.

She immediately obliged as he pushed in his member. He knew he would soon come, and before long he was groaning as he emptied his load into her which she swallowed down with ease. Greedily licking her lips when it had all gone.

Rick now pulled her up and made her kneel on her hands and knees. He thrust his cock deep into her pussy from behind and fucked her hard, pulling her by her hair so that her head was tilted back.

"Yeah gorgeous baby, I'm gonna fill you up with my cum." He said as he finally exploded inside her, his white gloopy semen trickling down her thighs.

They all finally laid down, exhausted.

Shit, that was the best night ever thought Rick, and he knew he wanted more of it.

***

The three of them slept soundly together, Hilary sandwiched between the two guys. It was now 8am and Jules had got up to use the bathroom. Hilary turned over to Rick. He looked at her and immediately knew he wanted her again. His cock was throbbing. He started with her luscious tits. Kissing and sucking them, quite literally burying himself in their soft rippling lusciousness. But now he worked his way under the covers and opened her legs. He started to lick her and eat her as she groaned. He was now sucking on her clit.

He needed to be quick if he was to fuck her before Jules returned. He climbed on top of her and kissed her hungrily. He could feel her soft bouncy cushions beneath him as he pushed his cock into her wet welcoming cunt.

"Fuck you're just so delicious Hilary." He said, as he thrust hard. "I can't get enough of you." It was true, and he wanted more and more.

Jules now came back into the room but could see Hilary was being fucked again. He stood back to let Rick continue until he heard him come.

"Ok move over." He said. "My turn now." He said as he climbed into the bed then on top of Hils. She was panting loudly after her fucking by Rick, but was now only too keen to have Jules take her also.

He slipped his cock in easily and sucked hard on her hard cherries as he fucked her back and forth. Rick was kissing her deeply as Jules fucked her then suddenly both she and Jules exploded together. The bed now wet from all their sex juices.

They finally lay huddled together, sleeping exhaustedly until lunch time.

***

"Time to get up." Said Jules as he kissed her.

"Oh I'm too exhausted." She said.

"Come on baby, let's get some food. I'm starving." Said Rick, as he lifted her right breast and munched on her nipple. "Otherwise I shall eat you all up." He joked, sucking hard on her tit.

When they finally made it downstairs, the others were in the kitchen. They all stared at them knowingly as the three of them walked in. They looked well fucked and completely wrecked. The girls stared disgustedly at Hilary's enormous tits which were now covered in little purple bruises. What a slag, they thought, jealous that she'd managed to have two of the best looking guys at uni in bed with her all night.

-------------------------------------

Jules had driven home alone in good time. Hilary had decided to accept Rick's offer of a lift back. It seemed they both really liked each other, and now Rick was keen to date her. It wasn't just about the sex, though of course that was incredible. They also got on really well together. Jules was pleased for them but also disappointed that sex with her would have to end for the time being, though who knew what would happen in time. They would probably split and then he could fuck her again. But now that he was home, his mind was back on Carly.

Things were really difficult now that they had nowhere to go. They couldn't go to his house and he certainly wasn't going to step foot in hers after that vile letter. It looked like it was going to have to be the lovers nook. He felt sad he wouldn't be able to make love properly to her, but hopefully both sets of parents would be away at times so they could use each other's houses.

They had been so happy to see each other again and sat talking in the pub, drinking and eating. "So how was the party?" Asked Carly.

"It was quite good fun, but just the usual boring old crowd. You didn't miss much." Technically not a lie, he thought. It was the usual crowd; he just forgot to mention that Hilary went with him too.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go with you." She said, stroking his hand. He said nothing.

"Well we're together now and hopefully we'll spend plenty of time with each other over the Easter break."

They finished off their drinks then headed off to the little nook.

"I've missed you so much baby." He said as he lent in to kiss her. They both kissed deeply and passionately, desperate for each other.

It was certainly true he was having a great time at uni now, but even hot sex with numerous girls couldn't compare with the love and passion he felt for Carly. She was just so gorgeous, kind and sweet and they were both in love. It didn't really feel like just sex with her. There was so much more to it. She was so special to him. And she was so stunningly beautiful.

He had eagerly unfastened her dress and was kissing her breasts all over, paying particular attention to her delicious large nipples, and now he was stripping off her panties before hungrily taking her. He held her tightly, kissing deeply as he rocked back and forth inside her. "God I love you baby." He said as he soon exploded inside her.

He'd felt particularly randy after all the recent horny sex with Hilary, and wished he could fuck Carly like that sometimes. Maybe he should buy her a sexy outfit to wear next time she came to stay!

***

They continued to meet over the next few weeks until he returned to uni. And now he was back he knew he needed to concentrate on his work for his exams. Studying would take priority over sex this term, though he did manage to squeeze in a couple of visits from the lovely Lois and a few others. He loved screwing all of them and frankly, it was a little light relief from the monotony of his studying.

But at last the exams had finished and he was home for the summer holidays where he and Carly met regularly, and although they still argued frequently over her parents and his sarcasm, they also became closer and closer, their relationship becoming more intense.

His father had decided to purchase a house near the university. He intended to use it for business when he visited, but the remainder of the time, Jules would live in it, along with Rick who would pay rent for his room. Jules was excited he would have his own place and looked forward to Carly staying with him - plus of course, any other girls he could pull!

His second year went much the same as the first. Carly visited occasionally and when she wasn't around he would bring back many girls. He was getting plenty of sex. Jules was so good looking, he never found it hard to persuade girls to sleep with him.

But now Rick felt he had to say something. He was still going out with Hilary and had no need for others, but he didn't like what Jules was doing behind Carly's back.

"When will Carly next be coming to stay?" He asked.

"Not sure. She's been quite busy with work and college lately. I'm going back shortly, so I'll see her then."

"Do you love her?"

"Yeah of course. She's the best thing that ever happened to me and I can't manage without her."

"Then why do you keep fucking other girls?"

"Come on Rick, you know the answer to that. Because I enjoy sex. I love fucking girls and I can't get enough of their beautiful bodies; their tits and pussies." He told him. "It's only sex. It's just raw enjoyment, they mean nothing to me."

"And what if Carly finds out?"

"How will she? She'll never know."

"I just happen to think it's wrong what you're doing to her. I would never do that to Hilary. I love her now and I know she'd be really upset if I did that to her. I respect her too much."

"Well good for you, but I feel differently. You know I've always enjoyed fucking girls, since we were in the last year of school, and that's certainly not gonna change."

"Well if you want to stay with her in the future then it may have to." He told him. "You may have to change."

Jules walked away feeling pissed off. He didn't like being lectured. He should mind his own business. It was entirely up to him who he chose to fuck, and what harm could it do if he made absolutely certain she never found out.

He now knew he wanted Rick out. For his final year he would make sure he was alone. He would have the house to himself so that he could bring back whatever birds he wanted. Fuck all of them if he wanted without being criticised. He intended to enjoy his final year of uni before moving into the real world of work and stress. And that meant plenty of fucking before he would have to make a decision about himself and Carly, and their future together.

***

His second year had passed quickly and now he was home for the summer.

"Let's go away together for a bit this summer." Jules said to Carly. "How about Greece?"

"Oh wow, that would be amazing. Hopefully I'll get enough money together by the end of the summer." She said.

"Yeah, and I'll get a holiday job to pay for it."

They both looked at Holiday brochures and chose the hotel they liked on the island of Crete, and booked for mid August. Carly was so excited. Two weeks away together, alone. No-one to tell them what to do. She couldn't wait.

Jules had done a couple of small jobs early summer, but now he had been given a role in Customer Services in a local double glazing company, Nordicpine. Not an easy job, but he was good at it.

He liked the crowd of people who worked there, and had been enjoying his job, but now things were really looking up! He had just come across one of the secretaries called Kim. She was very sexy and attractive with huge tits like his cousin's. His radar was immediately alert to her and he flirted with her every time he saw her. The more he saw her, the more he seriously wanted to fuck her.

"Where do you live Kim?" He asked.

"In Harrow. I still live at home with my mum and dad."

"I can drop you back after work if you like. It's on my way."

She readily agreed. She thought he was gorgeous and really fancied him.

He had been taking her home for the the last week and finally she asked him in. She lived in a small three up, three down semi in a rougher part of Harrow. Her parents both worked and were currently out so she invited him into their sitting room. She handed him a can of lager then sat next to him. They talked a while and he discovered she was a year older than him and with no current boyfriend. Perfect.

Time to make a move he thought. He lent over to her and started to kiss her. She opened her mouth for him and they snogged hard for a while, their tongues sensuously licking each other's. His cock was becoming hard and now his hands were on her huge tits, rubbing them through her blouse. She allowed him to unfasten her buttons and unclip her bra. He pulled it down to release her gorgeous large, juicy breasts, taking hold of her nipples between his finger tips and pulling on them.

"You've got fantastic tits Kim." He told her as he lent in to kiss them all over, his hands squeezing and caressing her creamy rippling flesh. Kim was a 34k, so she had of course been told this before by many a young guy, and now Jules was sucking her delicate pink nipples and areolas deep into his mouth as many others had done before. She gasped as he sucked them hard. She loved her tits being played with.

He placed his warm soft hand between her legs, and gently pulled her panties aside before entering her wet cunt with his finger, pushing in and out of her and rubbing on her hard erect clit. His cock was hard. He really wanted to fuck her.

He had just pulled off her lacy panties and was kneeling down in front of her, her skirt pushed up around her thighs and her legs wide open. Her fleshy clit hood was held back by his fingers, and his lips and tongue circled her swollen nub, ready to eat out her delicious dripping pussy in its entirety; moistening her up before he entered her with his hard cock and fucked her hard. God he wanted her.

But suddenly a car appeared on the little driveway in front of the window!

"Oh shit, mum and dad are home early!" She screeched and quickly fastened up her bra and her blouse. Jules immediately picked up her panties and slipped them into his pocket, and by the time her parents walked in, they both sat on the sofa, innocently sipping their drinks.

Bollocks! Thought Jules. He was sure she would have let him fuck her if they hadn't returned. But undeterred he continued to take her home most days until the opportunity should hopefully arise again.

Back home, he opened his top drawer and dropped in her sexy little lace panties after holding them to his lips and nose. He would hopefully get another pair off her shortly!

***

It was now only a week until he was going away with Carly and he was desperate to have Kim before he left. He would have to make a real effort if he was going to succeed. He knew his parents were away that Saturday evening. But Saturdays were reserved for steady girlfriends weren't they? He'd have to make an excuse to Carly.

"I'm really sorry baby, I just don't feel at all well today. My throat's really hurting and I don't feel up to going out tonight." He lied.

"Oh poor Jules, you rest up and take care of yourself, and hopefully you'll be ok tomorrow. I Love you baby." She said as she disappointedly put the phone back on to the cradle.

She had so looked forward to seeing him, but she shouldn't be selfish. It was important he got better especially with their holiday coming up.

***

Kim was really excited to be going out on a date with Jules. Did this mean he would start seeing her regularly, she wondered? She really wanted to be his girlfriend. She wouldn't sleep with him yet though. Not on the first date.

She put on her sexy black underwear, including her stockings. He'd obviously liked her lace panties she wore last time, as he hadn't yet returned them! She needed to make sure she kept him interested in her. She'd decided to wear the black sheer see-through ones this time. She had carefully applied her make up and thought she looked pretty attractive. She found him incredibly sexy and couldn't wait for him to arrive.

Jules drove up in his little red sports car and got out to let her in. She looked nice, he thought. Very sexy. She was wearing a tight low cut top which showed off her huge tits and nipples, and a tight leather skirt. She slid into his car. Did he spot stockings? Fuck!

He drove them to a restaurant in Hampstead, making sure they were far enough away from all his friends around Stanmore so that no-one would see him with her. He couldn't risk it getting back to Carly. They had a nice evening chatting over their meal and she was actually good fun, although a little bit brash. Not the sort of girl he would date regularly, nor take home to meet his parents, but he knew sex with her would likely be good and by the way she was dressed, she was obviously well up for it. His plan was to fuck her now, then hopefully, regularly until he went back to uni, then he'd get rid! Carly could not find out about her.

They eventually arrived at his house. Wow, she'd never seen anything like it! His family clearly had a lot of money. They stood in the beautiful lounge snogging, his hands rubbing her shiny, squeaky leather covered ass.

"I really like you Kim. Let's go upstairs to my room." He said.

She felt excited. He really turned her on.

He immediately stripped down to his underpants. "Let's take your clothes off baby." He said. He unzipped her tight skirt and slipped it down over her legs revealing her sexy stockings and panties, then he removed her tight top. His cock was large and throbbing.

"Fuck you look sexy Kim." He said as he kissed her hard. His lips making their way down her cleavage before he released her wonderful rippling jugs from her bra.

"Mmmm" He groaned as he suckled on her rosy pink delicate nipples. "God you've got great tits." He said, as he caressed her soft creamy skin and kissed and licked them all over.

He was now making his way down to her pussy. He parted her tiny sheer panties, revealing her small dark snatch of soft hair. He kissed it gently before dipping his tongue deep into her delicious cunt. Kim groaned as he began to lick her out. She had been so disappointed when he'd had to stop last time. She always loved it when guys gave her oral, and sexy Jules clearly knew exactly what he was doing. He was definitely very talented with his soft probing tongue.

He started to pull her panties off but found her suspenders were causing an obstruction. He fiddled with them, getting more and more frustrated. He had never experienced the wonders of stockings and garter belts before and didn't know how to remove them.

"Here let me show you." She said as she sexily unclipped a suspender from her stocking top. He immediately did the same with her other leg, discovering it made him feel really fucking randy as he slowly unfastened them.

He had now unclipped all four but left her stockings remaining on her legs. They looked so damned sexy. But now he was stripping off her deliciously sexy see-through panties, pulling them slowly down her legs. He tossed them aside, then opened her legs wide to get his head right into her wet pussy.

He groaned as he licked her out, his cock grinding into the bed, his ass circling and jerking as he lay flat out with his face firmly buried in her wet cunt, and as usual, he was completely overwhelmed and lost in his lust. He licked lasciviously all over her pussy, paying particular attention to her whole clitoral area, inside and out, using his fingers too. Kim had never felt anything quite so hot before. She ran her hands sensuously down his gorgeous smooth back and his muscular arse.

God he really needed to fuck this sexy little slut, he thought. He pulled off his pants and his large prick immediately sprung out at her.

"I really want you Kim, let's fuck." He said.

She really wanted him too. She was desperate to come, but never on the first date, she thought. Keep him on his toes!

"No Jules. Not yet. It's only our first date." She said.

What the fuck? She had to be joking! This girl was a prick tease. Her pussy was literally dripping for him and his cock was about to explode! She could see he wasn't very happy.