Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled to the side of the bed and hung her head over the edge. "Put your prick in my mouth. I want to lick you and taste you. Let me suck you off." She said.

Aaah that sounds more like it, he thought. He held her shoulders up while he pushed his needy member into her mouth. She gave great head, clearly knowing what she was doing. Licking and sucking his length, allowing his large cock to reach the back of her throat until she gagged. Nibbling and licking his smooth circumcised head. And now it was getting all too much, he fucked her mouth harder and harder, back and forth.

"Oh yeah baby suck my prick! Fuck it baby!" He groaned as he thrust in and out of her mouth while she gagged. Back and forth, in and out over and over until at last he pulled out of her, spraying his cum all over her tits, gasping and breathing hard.

"Fuck that was delicious baby!" He groaned.

He straightened her out on the bed then lay down next to her, getting his breath back. He started to kiss her neck down to her cleavage. Her luscious rippling tits dropped to both sides of her body. He gathered her creamy soft flesh with both hands and sucked hard on her delicious erect nipples again before eventually heading back down between her legs.

"I'm gonna make you come now baby." He said as he nestled in to eat her pussy again, taking hold of her flaps and spreading them wide open. Fucking her slick opening with his tongue.

"Mmmm." He groaned as he feasted on her pussy. She really was quite delicious. Shame she hadn't let him screw her, but he was sure the next time would be different. He wanted to feel that wet cunt of hers against his cock. He lavished his tongue all over her again until he felt her stiffen and tighten against him.

"Oh fuck Jules, I'm gonna come!" She screamed, as she shuddered hard against his tongue and came around him. She had never felt anything quite so intense before.

They lay next to each other, her voluptuous soft tits draped over his muscular chest. She was naturally upset he would be away for a couple of weeks but he promised her he would see her when he got back. It would be time to let him fuck her then, she thought. She knew she would be well ready for him. Then hopefully they could start dating properly.

"Well I hope you have a great time in Greece. Think of me when you're there. I'll be missing you." She said, kissing his lips softly and sexily.

"I'll be dying to be with you again and of course, looking forward to more of all this when you get home. I know I'll be ready to let you have me by then." She said temptingly, deliberately trying to keep him interested.

"That's good baby. I really like you Kim and I desperately want to make love to you." He told her. Though he thought 'making love' probably wasn't quite the correct term!

What he really would have liked to have said to her was, he wanted to screw her, he wanted to shag her, he wanted hot steamy sex with her! She was such a sexy, horny little bitch and he wanted to fuck her hard. And he knew the randy little slut wanted it too!

He snogged her hard and sucked on her delicious left breast as she temptingly pushed it towards his lips. She was deliberately teasing him, and he knew it. His cock was hard and throbbing at the thought of fucking her when he came home from his holiday. He couldn't wait.

"I'll miss you too." He said, omitting to tell her he was actually going to Crete with his steady girlfriend who he loved.

--------------------------------

Carly held tightly to Jules' hand as the plane thundered down the runway. She had never flown before and felt incredibly excited yet nervous. She closed her eyes as it began to take off, thrown back into her seat as they climbed. With every bump she flinched.

"Don't worry baby, it's all quite normal. You'll get used to it." Jules told her. God he adored her. She seemed so vulnerable. He kissed her gently.

At last they were above all the cloud, gliding over the clear blue sky. She looked out of the window. It really was so peaceful and beautiful up there.

The flight passed quite quickly and before they knew it the transfer coach had delivered them to their hotel. A pretty white building that reflected the strong sun. As soon as they were in their room, Jules took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I'm so glad you're here with me. I love you so much Carly." He told her.

In no time, they were both in the large bed making love to each other before their beautiful naked bodies lay entwined as they slept off their exhaustion.

They finally arose and explored the hotel then swam in the beautiful pool before heading to the beach and the shimmering sea. Carly had never seen anywhere quite so beautiful. She'd been used to caravan or cottage holidays with her parents on the south coast of England. The smells, the colours, the sounds. It was all so new and intoxicating.

That night they sat in the hotel taverna eating souvlakia and drinking Greek wine over candlelight. It was just so romantic, and she loved Jules so much. She wanted nothing more in her life than him and his love.

Over the next few days they explored the island. Jules drove them around. They visited old Greek ruins, animal sanctuaries, artisan works and lovely craft shops. Jules bought her the most beautiful silver necklace, which she knew she would always treasure.

They met friends - couples they joined up with, as a couple themselves. They had been together over two years now and both had turned twenty. No longer children, they too were a proper couple, and at last they began to talk about their future together. Jules was maturing and realised that soon he would have to decide what he really wanted. He knew he had not met anyone else like Carly. There was no-one who could replace her. He loved her very deeply now, yet why did he still want sex with others?

He knew he loved to be worshipped by girls, and the thrill and excitement of bedding them was just so addictive. But although it was only sex, and not love, the truth was he still loved the excitement of fucking someone new, of discovering and exploring different female bodies. Each girl was always so individual, but he always grew bored of them quickly.

Yet their love for each other was just so special. Irreplaceable. He never tired of his beautiful Carly. He really couldn't imagine life without her now.

One night they strolled along the beach hand in hand, stopping to kiss every few steps. They lay down in a quiet spot and looked up at the amazing sky. They had never before seen so many stars. It was magical.

"I've loved this trip so much Jules." She told him. "It's all been so special. The amazing starry sky, the sounds of cicadas, the smells of rosemary and olive groves - and just you and me. I will never forget it and I hope so much we can do it again one day."

"Oh God Carly I love you. We will do it again. I promise." He said as he kissed her deeply, tears running down their faces.

"Let's swim in the sea."

"I need to go to our room to get my bikini." She said.

"No I mean let's swim naked. There's no-one around." He told her.

They stripped off all their clothes, then taking her hand he led her into the calm waves until their bodies were submerged by the warm sea. He embraced her tightly and kissed her hard. The milky water felt so soft and beautiful against their nakedness.

"I want to make love to you under the stars." He said.

He led her out of the water and lay her on his clothes before climbing on top of her and kissing her. He worked his way down her neck towards her breasts, kissing and sucking her salty hard nipples. And now he had opened her legs to taste her before gently entering her beautiful pussy with his hard cock, gently rocking back and forth inside her.

"I want you and love you so much. I can't ever let you go baby." He said, gently kissing her face. She groaned, and now he took her fervently. Harder and harder until at last he exploded inside her. He had desired and needed her so badly.

They lay naked together under the stars, entwined. In love.

***

They felt so sad as the plane landed back at Gatwick. Neither of them could speak. They hated the thought of being separated again, and travelled in silence in his car until finally they arrived at Carly's house. He stepped out to get her case out of the boot, then pulled her towards him and kissed her hard.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby. I'm gonna miss you so much in my bed tonight." He told her.

"Me too." She said as she kissed him goodbye, visibly upset.

Carly waved him off as she stood at her door. She wondered if and when they would ever be able to be together freely. She unlocked the door and went up to her bedroom, flinging herself on to her bed and crying. She loved him so much.

***

Jules was doing a couple more weeks at Nordicpine Double Glazing, until he went back to uni. He was now doing his best to avoid Kim. He felt a tad guilty when he thought of Carly. Their love really was so strong now. Perhaps it was time to commit to only her. Maybe Rick had been right after all. Yet it was still so difficult. He was a highly sexed individual. How could he manage without sex back at uni?

But for now he was home and as it was his last few weeks, he should at least make the effort he thought. But then he remembered his last conversation with Kim. His cock stirred. She had obviously wanted him to fuck her when he got home. He would do his best to stay away from her and temptation.

Sadly his resolve was just not strong enough. Two days had passed when Kim appeared in his office.

"Hello stranger." She said. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd actually come back. Did you have a good time?"

He looked bronzed and sexy. She felt damp and warm in her panties. Her tits were heaving as she stared at him. He noticed immediately and his eyes fixed onto her prominent nipples.

"It was brilliant, and so much fun."

"Sun, sea and sex?" She giggled.

"You could say that." He answered.

She hoped not. She felt jealous at the thought of him just looking at another girl, let alone screwing someone else. "So when are we getting together again?"

He knew she definitely wanted sex with him now. He figured if he did screw her, then it would be just this once; for the first and last time. Carly would never know so it couldn't do any harm.

"I'll drop you home after work and we'll arrange something." He said, giving in to temptation once again.

She left his office smiling to herself.

***

He had taken Kim home where they had kissed and generally romped together as usual. He always ended up with sticky fingers when he took her home, and this time the taste of her delicious pussy was still on his lips. But now he had arranged to see her the following Sunday. His family were going away for a late summer holiday, so he'd have the house to himself for a couple of weeks. He planned to have Carly come and stay, but could also fit Kim in for a night too. He would definitely get to screw her this time.

He collected her from her house and took her straight back to his place. No messing about with restaurants etc. He felt too fucking horny for such niceties. He just wanted to get straight down to business and get this final little act over and done with. He wanted her badly and it needed to be sorted once and for all. There was no way he wasn't going to have her this time. He had become literally obsessed by her and the need to fuck her. He wanted to remove her clothes and get her into his bed immediately!

He almost dragged her up the stairs straight to his bedroom and without a word he closed the curtains, then immediately started to strip her clothes off. She didn't object.

"You're clearly very keen to have me Jules." She giggled.

He ignored her. His mind now completely focused on the job in hand. He had unzipped her dress, allowing it to drop to the floor and now she stood in just a shiny black sexy one piece wet look body and her stockings. She looked so fucking hot. So fucking fuckable! He groaned as he looked at her and ran his hands over the sexy squeaky rustling fabric, down her stockinged legs.

He snogged her hard. "You look really sexy Kim, and I really want you. I just couldn't stop thinking about you when I was away you know."

Unfortunately it was completely true. He had become consumed by the prospect of fucking her. His eyes were now drilling into her like two fiery pokers. She could see his hot burning desire and need for her.

He spread her out on his bed, opening her legs wide. She looked like a lamb to the slaughter he thought as he greedily eyed her up and down while he stripped off all his clothes, never taking his eyes from hers. She watched as he released his large rigid cock which stood up firm and prominent for her. Her tits were heaving. He looked so damned sexy and horny she thought to herself.

"I want you too Jules. I really missed you." She told him as she stroked and squeezed her shiny body suit provocatively with her hands, paying particular attention to her breasts.

She was clearly one sexy, randy little bitch underneath her fake 'nice' facade. Nice girls didn't wear stockings and sexy, slutty outfits like she had on. She had obviously done this kind of thing many times before and knew exactly what guys liked and what was expected of her. He knew she was going to be one hell of a hot fuck and he was going to enjoy every minute of nailing her to his bed.

"Right, let's free these two beautiful babies of yours now, shall we? I missed them." He said as he climbed on top of her, eagerly ripping down the cups of the soft squeaky fabric to release her huge voluptuous tits which spilled out like two creamy meringues topped with the most delicious of sweetest cherries.

"Oh yeah I've been dreaming of these two gorgeous puppies for weeks." He groaned as he lay on top of her sucking hard on her pert pink swollen nipples. His hands kneading her luscious creamy flesh.

And now he rolled to the side of her pulling her towards him so that he could suckle her tits deeply, firstly taking in the whole of her areola and nipple of her left breast, as she allowed it to drop between his lips, filling his mouth up with her luscious rippling flesh. He feasted hungrily on her left tit before swapping to her right one. He groaned as he suckled hard on her, moving from one breast to the other, never tiring of sucking on her voluptuous, soft, sexy melons. They were just so fucking delicious.

She loved the feel of his soft lips and tongue on her breasts, and in his sexual reverie, she could feel his cock grinding hard against her leg like a horny male dog ready to fuck a bitch on heat. He was completely lost and absorbed in his absolute lust for her.

Truthfully, he had actually dreamed about this little scenario whilst he was in Crete, fantasising over the heady sexual pleasure he would eventually feel when he finally got to fuck her.

Laying out in the searing sun had made him seriously hot and randy and he'd often imagined himself riding her, fucking her hard and relentlessly. He had needed to return alone to the bedroom on more than a few occasions to relieve himself from these highly sexual images. Carly sometimes benefiting from his huge lust.

His eyes were now closed as he lasciviously squeezed her rippling creamy flesh all over and he suckled on her lustily for at least fifteen minutes in his highly sexed state. She adored the attention he was giving her. No-one ever had given her tits quite this amount of attention before, and she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter for him. God she fancied him and she desperately wanted him to fuck her!

He had finally managed to pull himself off her delicious melons and was now working his way down to her beautiful pussy. He gently kissed and licked her shiny crotch all over, parting it to one side to kiss and finger her gently, rubbing her creamy wetness over her hard swollen clit. Then suddenly he took hold of the shiny crotch with both hands and tore forcefully at the flimsy snappers, ripping it apart so that he could access her cunt properly.

He kissed her little snatch of soft fur, burying his nose into it, before pushing her legs open wide and sinking his head deep into her delicious cunt. His face was completely submerged in her pussy, his soft tongue lapping her all over, the sound of squelching and slurping as he lustily feasted on her. Opening up her lips, chewing on her, sucking in her whole clitoris. He lifted her ass slightly and started to lick her small puckered ass hole before pushing in his finger.

Kim had never felt such complete sexual pleasure. She'd always suspected Jules would be good, and he certainly hadn't disappointed. She was groaning and squirming beneath his touch. Beneath his mouth. He could see she was on the verge of coming, so pushed all his fingers into her pussy and fucked her squelching cunt hard as he lay with his lips firmly on her hard pink pearl which he had fully exposed. He had pulled back her soft clit hood to reveal her extremely sensitive glistening nub, which he was now licking and sucking. Suddenly she began to shudder and scream as her intense orgasm ripped through her, like no other she had ever felt before.

"You randy little bitch, you're so fucking wet now, you're dripping! You wanted me badly didn't you? Do you want me to fuck you now?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, please Jules. I want to feel your cock inside me." She gasped.

"Good cos I want you badly too. Do you know, I fantasised about this night with you when I was away in Crete, and at last it's actually happening. At last I'm gonna fuck you. And now I'm gonna rip off this sexy shit your wearing and I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you." He told her.

"Oh God Jules, I want you so much. Fuck me please!" She groaned.

Christ, he felt incredibly randy. Perhaps the horniest ever. What was it about her that was doing this to him? He had lost all control. Yes he found her fucking sexy and attractive he had to admit, and he could think of nothing other than those delicious tits and pussy and the need to fuck and fill every single sexy part of her. He quite simply needed to consume her and fill her up with his large hard cock!

He lecherously kissed and licked the tops of her legs, quietly growling as he quickly and randily unfastened the clips of her suspenders that attached her stockings to her sexy body suit, then slowly and sensuously rolled the sheer black fabric down her legs, throwing them aside before taking her gorgeous painted toes into his mouth. She looked so fucking hot. He had ached for this moment and now he couldn't hold back any longer. He had to have her right now. He needed to screw her hard!

"Are you on the pill baby?" He whispered.

"Yeah, you don't need to use anything."

"Good" he said as his cock twitched. "I want to feel properly inside your tight wet pussy. I want to feel your wet cunt sliding along my prick when I fuck you. When I fill you up with my cock. I'm gonna fuck you hard baby, drill you to my bed!"

She groaned appreciatively, she loved his dirty talk, he turned her on so much. She felt like a gorgeous sleek pussy cat laying on her back waiting for her sire to take her, to fill her with his cum; she was luxuriating in his desires and lust. He kissed his way along her legs up to her cunt again, taking yet another taste of her juices while he was there, licking her pink wet glistening vulva. Her huge tits rose and fell rapidly as he pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles.

"Let's open you up for me now baby. Time to have you at last!" He said as he parted her cunt lips and pushed in his fingers readying her to receive his large cock, then pulling her legs up high he viciously rammed his huge swollen prick straight into her. She screeched as she felt him hit the back of her uterus with his large member.