Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! What the hell did Dave want, he wondered?

"Carly was on the phone for you."

"Shit, did you tell her I was here?"

"Well what else could I say? She seemed a bit upset when I told her you were kinda tied up and I'd get you to call her."

He immediately called her back. "Hi babes, I'm sorry I couldn't come to the phone. I was busy helping out Dave's dad." He lied.

"Why are you at Dave's? You told me you couldn't go anywhere because of the weather." She said, very unhappily and suspiciously.

"Oh I got stranded here." He said "But I'll see you tomorrow for New Year." He said.

But it wasn't to be as the weather was just too bad. So he remained at Dave's where he and Debbie spent the evening in her bed drinking champagne. He had great fun with her, pouring the champagne onto her tits and licking it off them before pouring from the bottle neck into her pussy and lapping it from her open cunt. They were both very very drunk and giggly by the time they finally fucked, and had hot randy sex together all night long. God he really loved fucking different girls! They were just all so sexy!

The following morning, Jules woke with a sore head, and Debbie a sore cunt. She had never been fucked so much in one night!

Meanwhile, poor Carly had spent the night alone, feeling very sad and depressed.

"I've gotta go now baby" he said as he dressed himself. He needed to get to Carly. He knew she would be upset.

***

"What have you been doing at Dave's" Carly asked. "Was that Debbie Davis there? I spent last night all alone and depressed. What were you doing?" She was clearly very unhappy and very uneasy.

Fuck, what should he say. "Nothing much. Debbie was there for a bit, but nothing happened baby. Dave and I had a few drinks around midnight" He lied.

"Baby I love you and I've really missed you." He said kissing and cuddling her; only feeling a little bad about what he had done over the past few days, though he had missed her.

They spent their final couple of weeks seeing each other before Jules headed back up the motorway.

--------------------------------

Besides screwing numerous girls he managed to pull, Jules was also having regular sex with Sue, and still saw Lois when her boyfriend wasn't around.

One night he'd met up with Paula again. She had a fit friend called Michelle with her so he invited both of them to go back to his house. They both went willingly.

He was sat on the sofa with each girl on either side, and now they were kissing him and generally playing with him. Paula unfastened his jeans and pulled his cock out and started to go down on him. He had removed Michelle's top and now he was stripping her bra off before taking her delicious nipples into his mouth. Fuck he was enjoying playing with two of them at once!

"Let's go up to my bed." He told them,

They all stripped naked and got into his bed together. He didn't know which one to lavish first. Four gorgeous tits to choose from and two delicious pussies. His tongue and mouth were aching from all the licking and sucking, and his cock was rigid, ready to be fucked. This was heaven he thought as Michelle mounted his cock with her tight ass while he sucked on Paula's tits, but now they swapped until finally Michelle took him deep into her mouth until he exploded. She expertly swallowed down his cum.

The two girls spent the night in his bed, both taking turns to pleasure him and be pleasured by him, until finally woken in the morning by Sue letting herself in with her key. She stared in disbelief when the two girls exited his bedroom, looking well and truly shagged.

University life in his final year was really fun with a never ending supply of horny, loose women, and sex had never been so good, he thought to himself. He really was enjoying the last of his uni days to the full.

***

But things were getting a bit chaotic and complicated. He now had so many birds on the go he couldn't always keep track, and soon Carly would be coming to stay. He knew he needed to be careful.

As usual, he met her at the station and took her back to his house. Sue had been with him all afternoon. They had fucked hard as normal and when he had left, she was busy cleaning up the bedroom. He hoped she would be gone by the time he got back.

He was kissing Carly passionately in his lounge when Sue suddenly walked in holding a duster.

"Err, hi Sue. This is Carly, my girlfriend from London." He told her. "She's staying with me this weekend." He hoped to God she wouldn't say anything.

She stared furiously at Carly. She was so beautiful and she felt so jealous of her. "Well I'm done now, so I'll get going." She said.

"I'll see you out." He walked with her to the door. "She goes on Sunday, so I'll call you when she's gone. You can come over and stay if you want."

She said nothing and furiously exited the door. She had hoped to get Jules all to herself. he had never before mentioned a girlfriend back home, and he certainly hadn't told her she was coming to stay.

------------------------

"Well Sue clearly didn't like me." Said Carly.

"Probably a bit jealous I expect."

"But why?"

"Cos you're so beautiful and gorgeous." He said, pulling her towards him and kissing her.

Carly wasn't convinced. Was there something she was missing. Was something going on between them?

Jules' behaviour that evening was strange. He seemed on edge, as though he were hiding something.

"Are you ok? You seem worried about something." She asked.

"Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking I've got to go out tomorrow morning. I need to do something for my dad. One of his business contacts. Will you be ok for a couple of hours?" He asked.

"Sure." She said, but she was worried. Something didn't feel right. And when they made love later, it wasn't with his usual energy and passion. She felt uneasy. Suspicious.

***

Jules left around 10.30. He'd decided to visit some of the girls. He didn't want any more of them turning up unannounced.

Carly was in the kitchen clearing up the breakfast things. She stood at the sink looking out on to the tiny yard when she started to feel uneasy again. Something was going on. She felt sure of it. Cleaning ladies didn't normally turn up for work in low cut tops with their tits practically hanging out. And yes she definitely seemed jealous of her for some reason. Was Jules screwing her?

She knew what she had to do. She went upstairs to his bedroom and opened the drawers of his side tables. There were some condoms in one and lube in another. Her heart started to pound. He didn't need those for her.

And now she went to the dresser and opened the top drawer. She rooted through quickly. Nothing. But then she saw two hand written envelopes. She took the letters out and started to read. She couldn't believe the words. They were from a girl back home called Kim and it became obvious he had fucked her. She looked at the date. Last September. Following their wonderful trip to Crete.

Her hands were shaking and the tears started to flow. She ran to the bathroom knowing she was about to throw up. What the hell had he done? What had the bastard done to her?

He had cheated and betrayed her and her love for him. She was shattered. She knew she had been a fool to trust him. She always knew of his reputation, but thought he had changed when he met her. How could she ever forgive him or trust him again? And how many others had he screwed? She sat on the bed with the letters in her hands just sobbing. Her heart was broken.

***

Jules opened the front door. He'd been longer than he'd planned, but he'd made certain the girls wouldn't come. They'd insisted he fuck them both before he left, otherwise they said they would come over for him to screw alongside his girlfriend. God they really were something else!

"Carly, I'm home, are you upstairs?" He could hear her sobbing. What the hell had happened?

He rushed up the stairs to find her crouched over on the bed, the letters laying next to her. Oh God no! How had she found Kim's letters?

"Why have you been going through my things?" He asked her, almost annoyed.

"I sensed something wasn't right with you. I found these too." She said, opening her hands to reveal the condoms and lube.

"Just how many girls have you fucked behind my back? Clearly your cleaning woman and probably many others too." She screamed at him.

"You've destroyed us Jules. I can never trust you again. You've betrayed me and let me down so badly."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. None of them meant anything to me. It was just sex. You know how highly sexed I am and I needed it when you weren't there for me."

"But I was there at home, wasn't I! Back in September. I can't believe you did this after our fantastic holiday together. Where did you meet her?"

"She worked at Nordicpine, and I promise you I haven't seen her since. I'm so sorry baby. I genuinely felt bad after I'd screwed her."

"And what about the others up here? Do you feel bad about them too?" She sobbed.

He thought about the sex he'd only just had with the girls that very morning. Yes he did feel a little ashamed. He was quiet.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked, Don't leave me baby, I love you so much. I promise you it won't happen again. I don't want to lose you."

"I don't know what to do." she told him. "You should have thought about the consequences before you screwed them all." She said sadly.

***

She hardly spoke to him all day, and that night she told him she would sleep in the other room. She just didn't know what to do.

"Baby no. Please sleep with me in my bed."

She finally agreed, but when he tried to cuddle her, she felt rigid to his touch. He held her close to him, but she didn't move. He could feel her tears on his shoulders. Oh God, what had he done? He didn't want to lose her. He tried kissing her, but she wouldn't respond.

"Do you hate me baby?" He asked.

"No I don't hate you but I feel so betrayed and hurt by what you've done, I don't know if I can ever forgive you or trust you again, and I'm not sure I can move on from this." She told him.

"I promise you I never wanted to hurt you. You were never meant to know. I was stupid and selfish I know but I can't lose you now Carly. I love you too much and I promise with everything I own, on my own life, I will never ever let you down again. I'm coming to the end of my uni years. My bit of fun is over and now all that matters is you and me." He told her sincerely. He'd been such a fool. He now realised that all the sex meant nothing compared to what they had together. Their love.

The following morning she told him she would catch an earlier train. She needed to get back home to think. It was no good with him around her. Jules had dropped her at the station and returned home broken hearted. He couldn't bear the thought of his life without her, but he knew he deserved it.

----------------------------

Now back alone in her bedroom she cried. She desperately wanted to talk about what he had done, but how could she tell her mother? She would be furious and would surely tell her "We told you so!"

She couldn't even talk to Katy. She was too ashamed of what Jules had done, and she felt a fool for trusting him. And so she wallowed in her own misery, trying to decide what to do. She knew she needed space from him and decided she would go out on a date with her friend Martin.

And so the following week they had a lovely evening together and she really enjoyed his company, but he just wasn't Jules. His kisses felt strange too.

As the days passed, she knew she only wanted Jules. There was no-one else for her. They were so much more than just lovers. They were best friends too. But at the moment she couldn't forgive him, so could she move on and ever trust him again? It would take a very long time.

***

Jules had gone into a state of depression. Strangely he still didn't really regret all the sex he'd had. After all, he had enjoyed it. But he did regret hurting Carly. He hated to see her in such a bad way, and now he had jeopardised everything they had together. What should he do?

He heard the front door open. It was Sue.

"What happened to you? You were supposed to call me after your girlfriend left." She paused. "What's wrong? You look like shit."

And then he was crying. Long heart wrenching sobs. She went to him and cuddled him.

"I've been such a fool. Such a selfish bastard. She found out. Carly found out about all the sex I've been having with you and the others, and now I don't know if she'll stay with me. The thing is Sue, I love her more than anything."

Sue didn't really want to hear how he loved Carly, but it was good news she'd left him. Now she really stood a chance. She cuddled him close to her "There there baby" she said, kissing him, but he pulled away. He didn't want her.

***

Rick and Hilary had heard what had happened and decided to visit him. He looked terrible, and they were both really worried about him.

"I hate to say I told you this would happen, but now it's out in the open you've got to deal with it." Said Rick.

"He's right. If you want to keep her then you need to show her how you feel and that you will never let her down again. I heard she recently went out with some guy called Martin, though I don't think she's seen him again. She's not happy either and she still wants you." Hilary told him.

"So how can I get her trust back and show her how much I want and need her?"

"Commitment. You've got to show her she's the only one now and that you will never betray her again." Said Rick.

"Are you suggesting the big 'M' word?"

"Jules you're 21 now. You're no longer a baby. Show her the man in you and accept some responsibility for a change. Look, if the thought of a monogamous relationship scares you, then walk away now. But if you really want her more than anyone else and you can't live life without her, then you know what you should do."

----------------------------

Jules had been back in London a couple of days now. He had given his situation much thought, and he knew what he needed to do.

Carly had been reluctant to come to the phone to speak with him, but at last he had got hold of her and she was ready to talk. His parents were away, so he was taking her back there.

Her heart pounded inside her when she first saw him. Oh God she still loved him. What the hell should she do? She knew she should tell him where to go, but it just wasn't so easy. Life without him these last few weeks had been meaningless. She missed the sound of his voice, his laughter, his touch, his kisses. His love. And she knew through everything, he did really love her.

She knew in her heart that the sex he'd had with others had been purely physical, but still there was that nagging question, why did he need it when their lovemaking had been so special? She would never understand why. She had never wanted anyone else; he was all she ever needed. Why hadn't he felt the same?

He was trying to make conversation in his car. How had she been? What had she been doing? Had she missed him? He had missed her. She said nothing, and now sat in silence. At last they arrived at his house.

He didn't know if this would work, but he had to at least try. He would never forgive himself if he lost her without a fight. He led her into the lounge. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked. Just a glass of water.

"Ok Carly. I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but what I do want you to know first is that I always loved you and I have never stopped loving you. I have never loved anyone else, and I don't want to even try to love someone else the way I love you.

I know I have been completely selfish and immature and a real bastard to you. As I told you, I had a compelling need for sex. Perhaps you could even say, an addiction. I needed to feel adored. I needed to flirt and be able to pull. I needed to know that I still had it in me. I wish I could change what I did, but that's not possible so I can only tell you how very, very sorry I am that I've hurt you so deeply. I never wanted to do that. And yes, perhaps I was naive to think you would never find out.

But I always made it clear to you from the very beginning I wasn't ready for commitment, I told you I would probably see other girls. Yet, now all that has changed. I have matured and accepted that there is so much more in my life than just casual sex and meaningless relationships. I realise that love like ours simply can't be replaced. And now I fully understand that, I never want to let you go. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Please give me this chance to prove to you how much I love you. I promise you I will never ever betray you again. I will always be faithful to you from now on."

Carly sat on the sofa, the tears rolling down her face. Jules went to her and held her, kissing her head. "I want to be with you forever baby." He told her.

"Oh God Jules, I love you so much." She said as they kissed hard and passionately, both crying. "I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you, but I want to be with you, so I will try everything I can to put what you did behind us. I want to be with you forever as well."

And now at last they were in his bed. He held her tightly, never wanting to let her go. He kissed her passionately, their eyes looking deeply into each other's very souls. He made love to her gently. Kissing her body all over, stroking her face and telling her he loved her again and again. Until finally he entered her with his hard wanting cock, slowly thrusting in and out of her. The two of them wrapped tightly together, never wanting to let each other go. Both knowing they truly needed each other.

Finally they both shuddered as they came together, the tears rolled down their faces as they told each other of their love for one another.

***

She spent the night with him wrapped tightly in his arms. She knew it would be difficult to move on from this, but she also knew she wanted nobody else. Somehow deep in her heart she would have to find some sort of forgiveness and put it all behind her. She would have to slowly, little by little, build her trust in him again.

The sunlight was now streaming through the window. She looked at his handsome rugged face as he slept peacefully, she truly loved him so much. And now she held her left hand up to look at the beautiful diamond that glittered in the sunlight on her third finger. He had given it to her as a sign of his commitment; as a sign of his true love for her.

She knew at last, their lives were about to change. He was about to change.

***

But is it really possible for someone like Jules to change? Can you ever really trust someone like him?

I like to believe so.