Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planned to spend tonight in Devra's guest bed since my bed hadn't been delivered yet, but it was late and I had a perfectly good couch here. After I showered, I grabbed my pillow, and a blanket, and had my temporary bed set up.

My phone was plugged into the charger, and the alarm was set. I snuggled in under the blanket and tried to find a comfortable position. It wasn't that the couch was uncomfortable, but I just couldn't get settled for some reason. I tried laying on my left side, as I usually did, but I didn't like facing the back of the couch. I rolled over onto my right, and that seemed better, but my shirt had gotten bunched up. I sat up and tugged it back into position, but then decided to just take it off. I was in my own place now. Why bother with clothes if I didn't need to? I reached under the blanket and pulled my shorts off as well. Ahh! Much better!

As I lay there, with the lights off and my eyes closed, I began noticing the sounds. They weren't loud, but they were just different than what I was used to. The building made different noises, I could slightly hear my neighbor's tv, and the fridge was running.

I got up and turned the fan on. I aimed it in my direction and got back under the blanket. The sound from the fan masked the other noises and felt more familiar. I closed my eyes and prepared to drift off to sleep. I began thinking about how quickly things had changed in my life. Not too long ago, I was engaged to be married, living in a house with my soon-to-be wife, and thinking everything was going so well.

Now I was single...alone. Home was now a small apartment. Even though it had only been about a year since I had met Brittany, life before that seemed so far in the past. I had gotten along just fine back then, so I shouldn't have a problem now. Still, the uncertainty scared me a little. At least I had Devra, and now I could also add Carmen to that list.

Carmen. This was going to be torturous. I was so happy that we were talking and getting to know one another, but I also knew that we'd never be more than just friends. There was no way she'd be into someone like me. I'd dealt with enough rejection in the past to know how this would play out. I thought I had found my forever love with Brittany and look at how that turned out. She was one of the very few people who didn't run or fetishize me when they found out. I surely wouldn't be that lucky again. I'd just keep Carmen at an arm's length away and be thankful that she even talked to me at all.

And why wasn't I falling asleep?! Damn it! I was going to feel like a zombie tomorrow. I re-situated myself and tried clearing my mind. Sleep. That was all I needed to think about. Sleep.

"DING" went my phone.

I huffed, reached up to the side table, and gripped the device.

The screen lit up and displayed a notification for a message from Carmen.

I rolled onto my back and tapped the notification. The message opened and I read it.

"I just wanted to say goodnight. It's your last night before getting to sleep in your own place!"

I smiled. I started typing my reply but then I had a different idea. I turned on the lamp next to the couch and held my phone out in front of me. I snapped a selfie, making sure to show that I was on my couch, and hit send.

"Aww! You couldn't resist, could you?" She messaged back.

"Nope. I was here working, it was late, I was tired... why not? I can rough it for one night."

"It looks like you're taking advantage of being home alone too." She replied, along with the winking emoji.

I scrolled back to the photo and looked at it again. Oh shit. The blanket had slid down revealing a lot of my boobs. My nipples weren't hanging out, but there was a fair bit of cleavage going. It was obvious I didn't have a top on.

"Shit. Sorry. Embarrassing!" I typed back.

"Hey, it's no problem. I live alone too and rarely wear clothes." She admitted. Great, now I had that image in my head.

"I'd better let you get to sleep. I just wanted to say good night. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yep. I'm taking the afternoon off so they can deliver my bed. Good night, Carmen."

I set my phone back on the table. It dinged as soon as I set it down. I picked it up and opened it back up. It was another message from Carmen.

"Just so we're even..." it said.

Then I received the picture. It was Carmen, laying in bed, with her sheets pulled down enough to reveal her very ample cleavage. It was obvious that there was never a time when she didn't look absolutely stunning.

I stared at the picture for way too long. I had no idea how to respond. I mean, I knew what I wanted to say, but I wasn't going to.

"I sent the little smiling devil emoji along with, Thanks! Still embarrassed, but less so now. Good night!"

"Good night!"

======X*X======

Things were starting to feel more normal. I was getting settled into my new place, I'd found some new shows to binge and I was cooking things that Brittany hadn't wanted to try. At work, things were going well too. I was talking more with Carmen, which made everything else seem unimportant. I mean, I was still doing my job, and doing it well, but talking with her made going to work more fun. We talked most nights outside of work too. Our conversations were much more relaxed and open than they had been in the beginning. We still didn't spend any time together off the clock though, at least not until now.

I was at home watching tv Friday evening when my phone went off. It was Carmen, calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Whatcha doing?"

"Watching tv. What are you doing?"

"I'm bored."

"I'm sorry. What would make you...

"Do you want to go out? Have a drink..or something?"

"Uhm... sure? I have to get ready first, but where were you thinking?"

"There's a place I've been going to. It's close to my apartment. It's pretty laid-back. Good drinks and the food is tasty too. If you have somewhere else you want to go though, that's cool. Or if you're busy, I get it, but I..."

"Carmen, hey, slow down. Where is this place? It sounds fun."

"Oh?! Great! Ok, it's downtown. I'll text you the address."

"Perfect. I'll meet you there in say...45 minutes. I'll put myself together and head that way soon. "

"Yay! See you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I turned off the tv, ordered an Uber, and went to get freshened up.

The place Carmen had suggested was a newer bar that I hadn't been to yet. I didn't make it downtown that often, as work was in the other direction and so was my apartment. I walked in a saw Carmen sitting at a table by herself. I smiled and waved and made my way to the table. The lighting was dim, with small pendants providing light over each table. The theme was dark wood tones, dark tile floors, and stone. A trio of musicians was playing music on a small stage, and the place was alive with music and conversation.

"Wow, what a cool place! I've never been here before."

"Isn't it? I live about 3 blocks away and discovered it out on a walk one day."

"What are you drinking?"

"Mmm, bourbon."

"That does sound good. Not sure if I want that or something else though?"

I picked up the drink menu and looked it over. Soon, a young man appeared at our table to take my order.

Carmen was right, the drinks were really good, as was the food. As the night went on, our conversation spanned a wide range of topics. I loved that Carmen was so easy to talk to. I loved how her face lit up when she laughed and how animated she got when explaining things. She was an absolute pleasure to be out with. This was so much more fun than sitting around by myself.

As the night went on, the band let loose and began playing some really great songs. Carmen and I were watching the band when I caught someone across the room.

"Shit." I uttered.

"What?"

"Behind you, to the left. It's my ex."

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"No, I'm not going to run away just because she's here. Maybe she won't even notice me."

We talked a little more but it wasn't long before we were interrupted.

"Grace? Hi."

"Oh, Brittany. Hi."

I looked up at her. It was obvious she'd had a few too many. Standing behind her was the same woman who was there the night Brittany broke up with me. She looked upset.

"Sorry to bother you on a date but, I just thought I'd say hi."

"It's ok. It's not a date. How are you?"

"I'm great. Things are great. You're looking good."

Brittany's words were slurring.

"Thanks. Things are going great for me too. Nice to see you."

"Yeah. Call me sometime."

I looked at her in confusion. Did she even understand what she had just said? The woman she was with rolled her eyes and scowled at me. She reached out and grabbed Brittany by the arm.

"Let's fucking go, Brit." She growled.

"Ok...by, Grace."

Brittany's friend, partner, or whatever she was, drug her towards the door. I was relieved that they were gone. I was ready to get back to enjoying my night with Carmen when a hand slammed down on our table. I looked up to see the woman Brittany was with. She was glaring at me.

"Don't you dare fucking call her, you understand?" Her breath reeked of booze and her eyes were red.

She then turned to Carmen.

"In case you didn't know, your friend here has a little secret. She's got a little something special hanging between those legs. Yep, your girl here has a big ol' cock swinging under her dress."

I sat frozen. She said it loud enough for everyone around us to hear. Brittany looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Have a great night!" She said with a smirk before walking away.

I had to get out of there. I grabbed my purse, threw a wad of cash on the table, and bolted out the door. I ran away as fast as I could. Once I was far enough away, I ordered an Uber and hid out in the foyer of a hotel until the driver arrived.

I burst through the door of my apartment and fell onto the couch. I couldn't hold back the tears. Being trans was something that not many people knew about me. My parents, Devra and Brian, Brittany, and probably all of her friends, and now Carmen knew.

It wasn't that I was ashamed of who I was, it was just... I had dealt with a lot of negativity and hate regarding it. My mother never accepted me after I told her. She really lost it when she found out I was a lesbian as well. My dad, on the other hand, accepted me one hundred percent, which led to their divorce.

Almost my entire family also sided with my mother, and that really hurt. There were many other occasions where I'd lost friends or faced ridicule when trying to date. I'd found that I had to be very careful about who I told and when I told them. Tonight was not the way I wanted Carmen to find out, if I even wanted her to know at all. It surely didn't matter now, as she'd likely never speak to me again. The look on her face before I left told me that much.

That's why the knock on my door startled me. I sat up and listened. Hopefully I hadn't bothered my neighbor with all my crying or when I slammed my door.

There was another heavy knock. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Carmen stood on the other side. I watched her knock again.

"Why are you here?" I said through the door.

"To talk to you."

"Why?"

"Just open the door, Grace. Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

I contemplated telling her to leave, but my hands unlocked the deadbolt and turned the knob. I looked at Carmen and it appeared she had been crying. I waved her in and turned to walk away. Her arms wrapped around me from behind and gripped me tightly. The tears began once again.

"It's ok, Gracie. It's ok."

"No, it's not."

Carmen held me as I cried. When I finally stopped, she released me and we moved to the couch to sit.

"Talk to me."

"I don't even know what there is to say. Why are you even here? Don't you find me disgusting now?"

"No, absolutely not."

"That's not what your face said at the bar."

"I'm sorry, I was just really caught off guard by the entire moment. I swear that's all it was."

"Surprise," I said sarcastically.

"I'm not disgusted. I'm sorry for ever making you think I was."

"Thank you. It's not your fault. It's...it's just a repeat of other similar events from the past. I think the part that really bothers...no, that really pisses me off, is that she took my decision away from me. She had no right to tell anyone."

"I can understand that. I'm so sorry, Grace. People can be so terrible."

"Trust me, I know."

I sighed heavily and wiped the wetness from the corners of my eyes. Carmen grabbed the box of tissues from the kitchen and brought it to me.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I don't think so."

She put her arm around me and pulled me close.

"Thank you. You're so sweet. I'm really happy that you're here."

"You can trust me, Grace. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you."

We sat together in silence for several moments. Carmen was the one to break the quiet.

"Would you like the chance to tell me yourself? In your own words?"

I thought for a minute before responding. "I like that idea."

I sat up straight and turned so I was facing her. I cleared my throat and looked into her eyes.

"Carmen. I have something I want to tell you. I truly love having you as a friend. You're smart, funny, caring... incredibly beautiful in many ways. It makes my day better having you in it. I also feel like I can trust you with anything and what I'm about to tell you...I feel like it's something you need to know, something I want you to know. So here goes...I'm a trans woman."

Carmen smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen and pulled me into her arms. Of course, my emotions took over and I began crying yet again.

"You're beautiful, Grace. Thank you for sharing that with me. I love having you in my life as well. You're incredible."

Carmen kissed me on the forehead, and we separated enough to look at each other. She cradled my face and with her thumbs, she wiped the tears from my cheeks. I couldn't stop myself.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. Soft, warm, and moist, the way all good kisses should be. Yet, it was even better. There was no hesitation from Carmen. Her lips pressed back into mine as I wrapped my arms behind her. I held her close as we continued kissing. Her hands were still holding my cheeks. I pressed into her in an attempt to push her onto her back, but I was met with resistance.

Carmen pulled her lips away and put a hand on my chest.

"Grace...trust me, that kiss was incredible, but..."

Here it was, the dreaded "but".

"Please hear me out..."

"I'm so sorry! I couldn't help myself! I know you're not into women, but my emotions just...

"Grace, wait... just listen to me. Do you trust me?"

"Of course..."

"Ok. Give me just a minute or two, ok?"

"O...k...?"

Carmen jumped off the couch and hurried toward my bedroom. I was so confused, but also curious. I wasn't sure if the night was over or if she was into me...I had no idea what was happening.

"Close your eyes!" Carmen yelled from my bedroom. I turned my back to her and closed my eyes. I heard her walk up behind me then I felt fabric being placed over my eyes. Carmen's hand found mine and I took hold of it.

"Please stand up."

Carmen helped me to my feet, our hands still entwined. Then I felt her lips on mine, but the kiss ended sooner than I would have liked.

"Everything is fine. I'm going to lead you, ok?"

I nodded my head. I felt Carmen gently pull on my arm and I walked in the direction she pulled me. We stopped and she turned me, then we walked again. I knew she had walked us into my bedroom.

"Wait just a bit longer, ok?"

"Ok."

I heard fabric rustling.

"Grace. I know this night turned out to be much more different than I think either of us had imagined. Yet, I've learned a lot more than I had anticipated, and I'm not upset about that in the slightest. I hope you won't be either."

Carmen paused and I heard her take a breath. I wanted to rip the blindfold off so I could see her beautiful face. I felt her other hand touch mine and I held on to it. She now had both of my hands in hers.

"I thought you were gorgeous from the moment I saw you. Then I discovered you were taken, which I have to admit, was disappointing. It wasn't surprising though. Regardless, it didn't dissuade me from wanting to get to know you better. You're a lovely person, Grace. I know you've just dealt with a breakup, and I had no intentions other than just being your friend and being there for you. I wanted us to get to know each other better with the hope that maybe one day there could be something between us. I feel like the events tonight have unintentionally moved us closer together. Nothing has happened yet, and if this is all too much or not what you had ever intended, please tell me now. No hard feelings. But, if you want to see where this goes, then please tell me."

"Yes!" I couldn't reply fast enough. I gripped her hands while hoping my smile didn't look ridiculous.

"Oh thank heavens! Now, I'm going to keep the blindfold on. Do you still trust me?"

"Of course."

Carmen let go of my left hand and pulled my right hand forward. She placed it against her skin, specifically her chest. I could feel her collar bones with my fingers. Her skin was warm and soft. I could feel her heart beating with my fingertips while my palm rested against the swell of her breast.

"You...you're naked?"

"I might be. You'll have to find out."

She released her grip from my hand, but still maintained contact. I ran my hand down between her breasts. They felt magnificent. I grazed my fingers under her left breast and continued up the outside, bringing my thumb up under to cup it. I felt her chest rising and falling as she breathed. A gasp escaped from her lips as I brushed my palm over her erect nipple. I so badly wanted to swipe my tongue over the firm nub, but she guided my hand further down.

"Your touch feels wonderful on my skin." Carmen spoke softly.

I moved onto her side and over to her belly. I just barely felt her ribs as my fingers traced down her side then back up again, her hand hovering just over mine, mimicking each move I made. I ran my open hand down her soft, flat tummy, stopping to tickle her belly button. As I made my way further down her body, I could feel my hand begin to tremble. It was then that Carmen stopped my hand.

"Grace...do you want to touch the rest of me?"

"Yes." Our words were barely audible but clearly understood.

"I want you to touch me. I've been craving your touch for far too long. I'm nervous and excited. It's been so long since I've been touched."

"I want to run my hands over every inch of your body. You feel incredible. I just hope you aren't disappointed in me?"

"I couldn't possibly be disappointed in you. I understand your fear though. I'm going to let go of your hand now."

Carmen's grip on my hand released and I was free to explore. I let my fingers delicately graze over her lower tummy as I slowly slid them down her front side. It was apparent that she kept herself bare as her skin was baby smooth.

I decided to tease her, diverting my path onto her upper thigh, running my hand onto the outside of her leg and down as far as I could reach. My fingers moved across her leg, up the inside of her thigh, her muscles twitching the closer I moved towards her center. I quickly brushed across her leg and back up the outside of her hip. I hoped that my teasing had her dripping in anticipation.

I was ready to explore the rest of her treasures. I leisurely ran my hand down the middle of her body, ready to slip my finger into her inviting wet slit, when I let out a gasp. What?! There was no way this was real.

My fingers slid down and wrapped around the thick protrusion that jutted forward from her midsection. Carmen whimpered as my fingers traced her length, my thumb gently sliding over the spongy tip that was wet from her excitement. I couldn't believe it. Carmen was just like me!

1...345678