Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the time had been spent enjoying our new life as a married couple. Our wedding was a lovely, yet small event. We'd invited only the people closest to us, opting to instead splurge on our honeymoon to this incredible location.

Our first week here had been an amazing experience. It was incredible to feel so carefree, to just be ourselves, with no one to answer to, no one to judge us. It was exhilarating.

We'd both also spent the first week in a near-constant state of arousal. There was rarely a time when either of us wasn't at least semi-erect. Speaking of which...

As I neared my lovely wife, I couldn't help but notice the state of her gorgeous cock. Jutting up out of the water and resting on top of her lovely balls as they floated freely in the ocean, her girl cock had begun to swell in size.

"This is for you." I said, handing Carmen her cocktail, "and is that for me?" I asked, motioning to the situation between her thighs.

"Considering it's all your fault, yes."

"My fault? I was busy getting us booze. I had nothing to do with that."

"On the contrary. You obviously haven't seen how utterly sexy your nakedness looks as you waltz out into the water."

"You're all worked up like that just from looking at me?"

"Mmmhmm"

"What's so sexy about me?"

"Everything. Your curves, the way your body jiggles as you walk...that delicious cock swinging...ungh..."

"I love you so much, you know?"

"I do. I love you so much too."

1...345678