Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yanked the blindfold off and tossed it away. Our eyes locked. I could see the hesitation in them, surely wondering what my reaction would be. With one hand, I gripped the back of her head and brought her mouth to mine, our lips crashing together, my other hand never leaving its hold of her sizable member.

I broke our kiss, my gaze traveling downward, admiring her form. She was so beautiful. Her skin was a few shades darker than mine, but pretty much everyone else's was too. She was fit, with graceful curves in all the right places. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Is everything ok?"

"Oh my god, Carmen...yes. You're incredible."

"Thank you. I was worried."

"About what? Look at you. What could you possibly be worried about?"

"Uhm...you're, uhm...you're holding it."

My hand hadn't left her from the moment I first discovered it. Slowly stroking her as I took all of her in.

"It's perfect."

I released her and took a step back. I reached behind my back and untied my dress. I slid the straps off of my shoulders and let it pool on the floor around my feet. I wasn't wearing a bra, so the only thing left was my underwear. I slid my thumbs under the waistband and slowly lowered my remaining garment. As they traveled downward, my hardness sprang forward. Once free from the restraints of any clothing, I stepped back toward Carmen.

"Grace... my god, you're gorgeous."

"You aren't disappointed?"

"Furthest thing from it."

As I leaned in to kiss her, our hard cocks brushed together. It was wonderful to feel myself against her. I let out a soft moan as our lips met. Carmen's hands were on me instantly, pulling me closer, and pressing her body against mine.

I tilted my head to the side, offering my neck to her lips. A trail of soft, wet kisses led the way onto my shoulder. Her hands gently caressed my small mounds, while her mouth peppered my upper chest with little pecks. Still holding my tits in her hands, Carmen lowered her mouth to one of my nipples, her tongue swirling around the firm nub. She made sure she didn't neglect either side, gently sucking and lapping at each nipple. The sensations sent shivers through my body.

I could feel Carmen's hardness pressing into me. She was leaking excitement, and every time her tip touched me, it left a slick trail across my skin. It drove me wild to be feeling her like this, and it was at the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

I dropped to my knees in front of her. I ran my hands up her thighs and around to her round, fleshy ass, squeezing each cheek. Her hard cock was right in front of me. A trickle of glistening nectar seeped from the slit at the end, creating a tiny pool between my knees on the floor. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Thick and hard, the smooth skin stretched tight, revealing veins of various sizes that begged to be explored by my hungry mouth.

My heart was thumping wildly in my chest. I'd never wanted another person as badly as I wanted her right now. I wasn't sure how I had earned this privilege, but I was going to give her anything she wanted.

I brought my mouth towards her, wetting my lips with my tongue as I neared. Slowly, her plump tip grazed across my lips, her sweet pre cum leaving a small trail on my chin before coating my tongue. Carmen hissed as I eased her length into my mouth. Once I had her fully inside, my nose pressed against the smoothly shaved area above her cock, and I could feel her throbbing. She felt incredible.

I pulled back slowly, until just the head remained in my mouth, slithering my tongue around the sensitive tip and gathering as much pre cum as she could offer. I then fully engulfed her again. Soon I built up a rhythm; not too fast, but not too slow. I must have found the right pace for her, at least that's what her moans led me to believe.

Carmen's fingers gently combed through my hair. Never applying force, but simply showing her affection. I looked up at her as I worked my mouth up and down her cock. Her eyes found mine and a smile spread across her face.

"You are amazing." She whispered.

I managed to smile back, as difficult as it was with a mouthful of cock.

I continued sucking her for a few more minutes until she alerted me of an impending occurrence.

"I'm so close, Grace. Please, finish me however you like."

However I like? As if there was any other way. I sunk my fingers into her ass and increased my pace. My lips slid the length of her shaft over and over, each pass causing the noises she was making to sound more and more desperate. Until finally...

"I...I'm cumming, Grace...I'm...I... ungh!

I felt her entire cock swell in size followed by a flood of warm, salty cum. Her release forcefully hit the back of my throat as spurt after spurt emptied her load into me. I swallowed every drop as I continued to suck her.

As the pulses lessened, I wrapped a hand around her shaft and attempted to extract more of her cum. I released her from my mouth as my hand stroked her. One final bit of semen oozed from her slit, and with my thumb, I swiped it off and placed it into my mouth.

Carmen practically collapsed onto the floor in front of me. Her breathing was heavy, but the look on her face was of pure delight.

"Holy...shit...Grace..." she huffed. "That was...unbelievable."

We exchanged a few passionate kisses before I helped her to her feet and I led us to my bed. Carmen immediately snuggled close to me.

"I hope you're ready for your turn?" She asked.

"Uhm... yeah, you could say that." I said, pressing my erect womanhood into her thigh.

Carmen reached between us and wrapped her fingers around my cock. A small moan escaped from my lips as she touched me.

"I see someone is very ready for their turn." She mentioned, pulling on my erection and then letting it slap against my lower abdomen.

"Are you this hard because of me?"

I could only nod my head as her hand slowly stroked me.

"You've been hard ever since we started, haven't you?"

I nodded again.

"Aww, you poor girl."

Carmen leaned over and took my nipple into her mouth. The combination of her warm wet tongue mixed with a subtle bite from her teeth drove me crazy. All the while, her hand leisurely stroked my cock.

Carmen made sure both tits received plenty of attention before trailing kisses down my body. Any fear of her not finding my thicker proportions desirable was quickly dispelled.

"You are so fucking sexy, baby. I love everything about you. You are so perfect." These were just a few of the things she expressed as she explored my body.

I was throbbing in anticipation but she wasn't quite ready to let me have my release yet. She moved to lay on her stomach between my spread legs and placed kisses across my lower abdomen, down the creases of my thighs, and faintly brushed her lips over my balls. I writhed in sweet agony from her teasing. I felt like I was ready to explode.

"Look at your beautiful cock." She said softly. "It's so hard and dripping. That's exactly how I felt before...you know..."

Having her talk like that while teasing me was a huge turn-on, as if I needed to be turned on any more than I already was.

"What you did to me, with your mouth...fuck. I came so hard, baby. Do you want to cum too?"

I nodded, on the verge of tears from needing to cum so badly.

This whole time, her hand continued to slowly stroke my cock. Torturously slow. I then watched as she brought her mouth towards my cock and placed a luscious kiss against the underside of its swollen head. A trail of pre cum stretched from my tip to her lips. I bucked my hips towards those full lips in hope of more contact.

"Mmmm, did you like that? Would you like some more?"

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Please?" I begged.

A wide grin spread across her face. She flattened her tongue against the base of my cock and licked all the way up to the head. She then gently took the tip between her teeth before wrapping her lips fully around it.

She released me from her mouth long enough to tell me, "don't cum yet.", then slid her wet lips up the side of my shaft, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock and then back down. She repeated this several times, each time it was more of a struggle not to blow.

"I...I don't think I can hold out much longer!" I whimpered.

It was then that she raised up onto her knees and swallowed my cock to the hilt. Her warm, wet lips glided effortlessly up and down my length. I could feel the pressure building deep inside of me. Her mouth nudged me closer and closer to the edge.

It began in my lower back. The muscles tensing and spasming, causing me to roll my hips forward and back. I tried not to force myself into Carmen's mouth, but I had pretty much lost control of my body at that point. I gripped the sheets beneath me, the feeling building to incredible heights.

"Oh fuck...I...I...fuck, I'm going to...to cum...OH FUCK!" I cried out as I peaked.

A wave of immense pleasure surged through me as I unleashed a torrent of cum into Carmen's waiting throat. With each pulse that emptied more and more of my seed into her, I could feel her swallowing every bit. After what felt like an eternity, my orgasm finally subsided and Carmen's mouth milked any remaining cream from me.

After she was sure I was empty, she crawled up and snuggled against me. Carmen stretched one of her legs across the lower half of my body, her hand landed on one of my tits, and her head rested against my shoulder. It felt so comforting to have her draped across me. I felt so relaxed and my eyes were fighting to stay open. That wasn't the only thing I felt either.

"You're hard again."

"I am. It's all your fault too."

"I didn't do anything!"

"You didn't have to."

"Let me fix your...situation."

"You can hardly keep your eyes open. Besides, It's too cozy cuddling with you. I don't want to move."

"Ok...it's just..."

I don't remember finishing my sentence.

I woke twice after that and each time Carmen hadn't moved. I had no idea what time it was, and it didn't really concern me. It was still dark outside and I had an incredibly sexy woman sleeping on me.

I woke for the third time, and I was covered with a blanket. I was also alone. I sat upright quickly and glanced around the room. Sunlight was just barely visible through the window and my apartment was quiet.

"Carmen?" I spoke loudly. There was no response.

I threw the blanket off and hopped out of bed. I walked out into the hall and looked around. It didn't appear that she was here. I turned and walked back into my bedroom and looked at the floor at the end of my bed. All of the clothes and underwear we had discarded last night were gone. I turned to look in the closet to see if she had placed my clothes in the hamper when...

"BOO!"

"Oh shit!" I screamed.

There stood Carmen, naked, breasts bouncing as she laughed.

"You dirty rotten...!"

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god, that was funny though."

"I thought you left."

"Aww! I wouldn't have gone without telling you. I just had to pee. I heard you say my name so I hid behind the bathroom door."

"You scared the shit out of me!" I laughed.

Carmen cradled my face in her hands and kissed me. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it though. Am I forgiven?"

"I don't know. I might need a few more kisses to make up for it."

Carmen leaned in and kissed me again. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close. Her hands began caressing me as she continued making up for damn near giving me a heart attack. Of course, I wasn't upset and I found this playful side of her to be utterly adorable.

I was fully awake after that. As we continued exchanging pecks, I could feel something else waking up as well.

"I never did get to take care of this last night." I said, reaching down and gently rubbing her hardening cock between my thumb and fingers.

"We needed the rest though."

"I suppose."

Carmen walked backward, pulling me with her, and maneuvered us to the side of the bed.

"What should we do now that we're rested?"

"I'll do anything you want."

"Oh, will you?"

"Yes. I just want you, Carmen."

Carmen nudged me against the bed and I fell backward onto the mattress. I scooted back further as she crawled onto the bed and spread my legs apart. Her erect member bounced as she positioned herself. The head was already glistening with wetness, causing me to salivate.

Carmen reached out and gripped my throbbing cock and stroked it. She easily had an inch of length over me, but I'd never felt as hard or as swollen with anyone else. After a few agonizingly slow pumps of my womanhood, she slid her hand down and gently fondled my balls. Her hand was warm and soft against the smooth skin. Exploring further, her fingers grazed over my puckered asshole. Neither of us had explored the other's most intimate spot last night, and feeling her touch me there made me dizzy with desire.

"Top drawer."

She looked at me quizzically.

"Top drawer."

I pointed to the nightstand behind her. She turned and opened the drawer and retrieved the bottle of lube I kept there.

"Do you have a condom in here too?"

"No. Besides, I don't want anything between my ass and that gorgeous cock of yours."

"You're sure?"

"Carmen, please...fuck me. Please." I begged. I wrapped my arms around my thighs and pulled them backward, spreading myself and inviting her in.

Carmen grinned and nodded. She flicked the cap open with her thumb and applied a liberal amount to my asshole, making sure to coat the inside well with her finger. She slathered a healthy amount on her throbbing cock as well. She positioned her tip against my waiting hole and pressed. I let out a deep groan in anticipation of her stretching me, but instead of filling me, she paused.

"Are you ready?"

"Trust me, I'm more than ready."

"I'll go slow."

"You won't need to."

Carmen applied pressure to my opening and easily slid her length inside of my tight, warm ass.

"Oh fffffuuuuuccccck!" I moaned as every inch of her disappeared.

Once she was fully planted in me, she gripped my ankles which left my hands free to touch myself or her. She began with slow, full strokes, pulling out until I could feel just the ridge of her cock head at my entrance, then easing herself back inside. As she penetrated me, I clenched my ass around her girth, causing her to groan with each thrust. She fucked me like this for several minutes; slow, deep, passionate.

Every time her cock brushed against my prostate it sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. This caused my member to leak a generous amount of slick, sweet nectar. After a few more moments, Carmen began to increase her thrusts. She was fucking me with faster and harder intensity. I could feel my orgasm building and building as she hammered into me.

"I'm getting close." I informed her.

Me...too...oh, fuck...you feel...so...good."

I took hold of my leaking girl cock and began stroking it as Carmen continued to pummel my ass. I couldn't recall a time that I had ever felt such pleasure. Her beautiful appendage spread and filled me, each thrust filling me with euphoria. Her smooth balls slapped against my ass cheeks each time she sunk her length into me. I was as hard as steel and the orgasm building deep inside my core felt like it was going to be mind-bending.

I slowed my stroking, hoping to edge myself for just a little while longer. I wasn't yet ready for this moment to end, but holding off was becoming more and more difficult. Thankfully, Carmen announced that she was at her limit as well.

"I can't... hold back...any...longer, baby!"

"Me either. I'm so ready."

"I'm going to cum, oh my gahhhh!

"Fill me, please!"

Carmen let out a guttural moan and pressed into me as deeply as she could. I felt her swell in size as she flooded my ass with hot, sticky cum. I lost count of how many times I felt her cock throb and her body tremble as she pumped more of her release inside my depths.

It was now my turn and after just a couple of strokes, a tremendous sensation ripped through me. The initial rush of cum erupted like a volcano, sending a thick jet of wet, hot semen into the air. It splattered across my chest with an audible smack. The feeling of my release was otherworldly. The following sprays painted my belly with more of my own fluid, with each surge bathing my soul in ecstasy.

Carmen collapsed on top of me, smearing my cum across both of our bodies. Her lips crashed into mine, our tongues snaking together, tasting each other's mouths.

I knew it was a ridiculous thought, but I felt that I had already fallen in love with her. Maybe it was the incredible sex, but it felt like much more.

We laid side by side across my bed, our breathing returning to normal, with the evidence of our shared moment drying on our skin.

"How about a shower?" I suggested

"Definitely. Can we get something to eat afterward? I'm really hungry."

"I don't have much here, and I don't feel like cooking right now, but there is a nice little place around the corner."

"That sounds wonderful."

I turned my head and looked at her. She was so gorgeous. If this was just a one-time thing, I'd have to live with that, but I so hoped that there was more.

======X*X======

After the damage to my water bill, we finally had a late breakfast. We sat at the small table for two in the corner of the diner, enjoying one last cup of coffee. Our conversation had stalled as our server placed the ticket on our table. I sat across from her, stirring the creamer and sugar in my coffee until it couldn't be stirred anymore. I glanced up quickly to see that she was gazing out the window. I felt that tension had settled onto the moment, and that was the last thing I wanted.

"What's on your mind?" She inquired.

"What, uhm...what happens now?"

"What do you mean?"

"What you said last night, about seeing where this goes... did you mean just last night or...

"No. I like you so much, Grace. I'm fully in this as long as you are?"

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!"

"Then "we" are what happens next."

We talked more as we walked back to my apartment. We both agreed that there was no reason to hide our relationship at work. We were both adults and were too crazy about one another to be able to keep it a secret anyway. I had Carmen tell me again about how she felt the first time we met and I told her how distraught I was by thinking she was straight. I also revealed how upset I was by her agreeing to go out with Brecklin.

"I seriously can't believe you agreed to a date with him!"

"I've dealt with his type before. Pushy, arrogant, thinks he's so suave. I know I should have reported him from the start, but I like to put those types of boys in their place. We rented bikes to ride around the state park. He led me to a secluded place and I guess he thought he was going to intimidate me into doing stuff. When I reached into my backpack and pulled out the strap-on and a bottle of lube, and mentioned that it was a good thing no one was around...you should have seen his eyes bulge out!" I burst out laughing. I laughed even harder when I heard he pedaled away as fast as he could but wrecked into a tree stump, flipping over the handlebars and busting his ass on a rock.

======X*X======

The warm water felt amazing against my bare skin as I strolled out from the beach into the clear expanse of the ocean. With a drink in each hand, I slowly made my way out to where my beautiful, and equally nude, wife was. She was a short distance out, floating on her back in the water, her tanned form on display for all to see. Not that there was anyone else around.

We were nearing the end of the first week of our two-week honeymoon at a secluded beach house on the ocean. A short drive away from the nearest town, yet far enough away that we could let go of all inhibitions. As soon as our feet hit the sand, our clothes came off and had only been on a handful of times to make a trip for food and booze.

1...345678