Carmen and the Americans Pt. 01

Story Info
A Spanish wife betrays her wedding vows.
1.5k words
3.84
9.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen sighed and turned over to catch the final rays of sun on the deserted beach in the late afternoon. Her trip to Alicante had been successful, with the client agreeing to a deal worth the equivalent of 85, 000 dollars.

Having had a quick swim in the sea she was working on her tan before facing up to the long 4-hour drive back to the house on the outskirts of Madrid she shared with her husband of 9 years, Luis Moreno, a highly regarded if somewhat underpaid professor at the principal university.

She loved her husband very much, but her married life was fairly vanilla, walks in the Retiro park at the weekends, dinner parties with the same old friends and ten minutes of loving but very unadventurous sex with Luis on most Sunday mornings. She had fallen for Luis in her first year at university and now at the age of 30 she was wondering if she hadn't missed out a bit on life by settling down so young.

He was the only lover she had ever had and no reference point on which to base their relationship or sex life, being brought up a good Catholic girl it wasn't something she felt comfortable discussing with friends or family members. She couldn't help sometimes feeling curious what it would be like with another man and if other women shared the same misgivings about the tedious nature of their mundane lives.

She heard a commotion behind her and turning around saw a group of three young men walking down the beach, setting their towels down some 50 yards away from her. Without thinking she checked the men out, giving them a quick once over with her eyes.

They were chatting excitedly in English and she smiled as the wind blew their conservation in her direction, from their accents they were clearly Americans and she soon realised they were actually talking about picking girls up on the beach.

"Slim pickings on the beach front today, guys" the tallest and most athletic of the three griped.

"True, but check out the MILF in front of us, what d'ya reckon, anyone up for a taste of older married pussy?" the youngest of the three asked.

Carmen could feel the burning gaze of three pairs of eyes studying her body intently and felt a shiver running down her body as she involuntarily reacted to the blatant stares in her direction.

"Nah, she looks a bit skanky to me, Jack,' the tall man replied. "She's a 6 at best, mousey brown hair, a dimpled mouth, flat as an ironing board front and back. That smooth toned stomach is tasty, though and her legs are nice, I'll give you that."

The man in the middle lent peered over at Carmen again to give her another look. "Come on, guys, I'm the only one of us with a steady girlfriend, but I'd give her a 6.5, just look at those small pert, peach-like breasts and tell me you don't want to suckle on them, Jack?" Jack shrugged indifferently. "As for you, Steve, you'll pretty much fuck anything that moves, won't you?" Steve chuckled, nodded his head and slapped his friend on the back.

Carmen, who had studied English to proficiency level and had overheard everything, blushed bright red with anger at the boys' abusive comments and had to turn away abruptly to hide her disgust. How dare they judge her body like that, she went to the gym 5 times a week, kept in good shape and was a regular runner at the local Hash House Harriers club. As if she'd be interested in any of them, anyway, she was a happily married woman, a 10 in her loving husband's eyes, even if these immature young men couldn't fully appreciate her physical assets.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the middle man rising off his haunches and getting to his feet. "As usual I'll be the hapless wingman for you, guys" he exclaimed and to Carmen's horror he approached her and tried to engage her in conversation. 'Hello ma'am, do you speak English?' he asked.

Carmen was completely paralysed due to the shock of suddenly seeing a skimpy pair of speedos emerge in front of her face through which she could make out the outline of a very large cock and was unable to reply.

"That's ok. Hello, I'm Mike" the man continued, this time in fluent Spanish. "My friends and I are having a party this evening to celebrate young Jack's 18th birthday last week and we were wondering if you'd like to join us?"

Carmen recovered her composure, pointed out her wedding ring to the young man and found her voice. "Thank you, that's very kind but as you can see I'm married', she replied, "and anyway I'm far too old for young men like yourselves, you all look like you're just out of school."

Mike laughed loudly at her comment. "No worries, lady, I'm not looking to pick you up, I have a girlfriend, just showing some typical American hospitality. Look, here's a card with the address of the villa the party's at, you're most welcome to come, any time from 7pm onwards."

Carmen smiled coyly: "Thanks for the offer but I have nothing to wear to a party and have to get home to my husband in Madrid, so I have to hit the road soon, anyway."

Mike gave an exaggerated bow and as he did so the bottom speedos bulged giving Carmen direct sight of what could easily have been mistaken for a pair of tennis balls. She couldn't help but to gulp audibly, unable to tear her eyes away from the man's proudly displayed package.

"Hey, eyes up here, lady'" Mike laughed, 'look if you change your mind it's super casual, there are plenty of spare bedrooms at the villa for guests. You look like you could do with some fun, there's a live band playing, a full barbecue and we're expecting around 40 people to turn up, so take it or leave it but again you'd be most welcome if you decide to come."

Carmen just about managed a weak nod as Mike left her and returned to the other boys. "The dumb bitch couldn't take her eyes off my speedos. If I wanted to cheat on Marie that cheap ass married ho would be there for the taking. I reckon she's leaking juices over there" Mike told his friends and Carmen again felt her cheeks flush with anger at the rude remarks. To her immense embarrassment she was also aware that Mike's comments were true and her pussy was soaking wet, so she turned swiftly around on her front to disguise the tell-tale droplets seeping through the V-line of her bikini bottoms.

Hurriedly she wrapped a towel around her bottom half and scurried off to her car, which was parked down one of the side roads next to the beach. She collapsed into the driver seat, resting her head against the steering wheel, unable to escape the vision of Mike's huge cock and balls straining at the fabric of his speedos and the men's crude comments about what they would like to do to her. She had never so felt so turned on in her life and groaning loudly her body convulsed, sending cum from her soaking pussy through her bikini bottoms onto the upholstery of the car seat. She rested her head against the steering wheel and in her heightened irrational state made a decision that would change her life forever.

She picked up her iPhone and shot off a quick message to her good friend Philippa who lived close by in the city of Valencia: 'Hi, Pip, sorry to do this to you but I need an alibi, can you possibly pretend I'm staying overnight at your place tonight. I'll explain everything later. XXX Carmen'.

A minute later Philippa's reply pinged through: 'Sure thing, honey! I'm intrigued, look forward to getting the juicy gossip soon.'

Carmen gulped, conscious of the fact that she was about to deceive her husband for the first time in her life then tapped out a quick message to him: 'Hi, baby, I've had a good day here but I am super tired, so staying over with Pip tonight. Should be back in time for dinner tomorrow evening. Love you loads XXXX Carmen'.

Luis' reply came through moments later, saying that was fine, it would give him a chance to catch up on his marking of student reports and that he loved her very much, too.

Carmen, overcome with guilt started sobbing, but at the same time slipped her hand under the elastic of her bikini bottoms, rubbing her thumb over her clit and slipping a digit between her pussy lips. Her tears were quickly replaced by groans as it took not time at all for her to cum as hard as she had ever done, adding a copious amount of liquid to the already heavily stained car seat. As she shared the car with her husband she'd need to come up with an excuse for the stains but that could wait until she got back to Madrid.