All Comments on 'Carmen and the Americans Pt. 01'

by delicatebuds

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - hope you upload the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God start. Know the Madrid Hash well and the area you are writing about, so will follow with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesante. Promising beginning, I'm intrigued to know what happens to Carmen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey there, I dig the story. I hope Carmen gets what's coming to her, the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she drowns right at the start of part 2, right.

delicatebudsdelicatebudsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks very much to those of you who have taken the trouble to read, vote on and comment on my first Literotica story! It's much appreciated and has given me the confidence to keep going and finish what I must admit has required a lot more time and effort than originally anticipated. is will be at least a 4 part story, with a slow build-up, so I apologise in advance for those looking for most instant gratification. Part 2, which I hope will be up on the site within a week or so, will consist of Carmen being seduced by Jack's ex-girlfriend, preparing Carmen for her sexual awakening with the three teenage boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, DB for a first story but you'll need to step it up in the second part. You should use tags, you'll get more views and likes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous