Carnal Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were very naughty during class Ms. Hawkins." I say in a sultry voice, one that was lower than I initially intended, I slowly take off my pale blue see through Kimono robe and place it on one of the desks.

"And what do you plan on doing about it, Ms. Vaughn?" She counters in a playful tone. I stop only a foot away from her. Inches from being able to satisfy my craving. We've had ample time to play this very game in previous sexual encounters. Only this time, it's actually for real.

"Oh, I think you know what the punishment for disrupting my class is." I retort, I pull down my white silk panties and then step out of them.

"I'm not quite so sure. I think you're going to have to show me." She leans back in her chair, I reach for her belt, unbuckling it like I've done countless times before.

I lean into her, centimeters from her ear and whisper, "That can be arranged Ms. Hawkins." I stand over her lap and put my leg on top of her desk, then hike up my skirt. I point at my heated core and say one word. "Lick."

That's all the encouragement she needs as she leans forward in her chair. Jordan grabs me by the hips and presses her tongue roughly against my folds as I moan as quietly as I can out in pleasure. She massages my hardened bud masterfully, first in circles and then up and down. She licks and sucks on my clit with fervor, I hear her groan as she laps and swallows up my juices, the heat rises in my body, my face feeling flush with the anticipation as she continues her assault on my clit. She sticks a finger into my core, pumping it in and out of me, I let out a soft moan.

My breath leaving my lungs, I can't seem to find the oxygen that I need as she skillfully thrusts another finger inside of me. I can feel the build-up, I'm about to explode. Just as I'm about to hit my peak, she stops. I groan out in frustration.

I peer into her lust filled eyes as she pulls down her pants, her throbbing member erect, waiting for me. I lick my lips as I remove my leg from her desk, I center myself above her arduous long thick cock then crash down on her lap. I move up and down, feeling her deep inside me as I have done countless times before.

Feeling the same sensation, I can never seem to get enough of. I quicken my pace as she puts both hands on my shoulders pulling me down hard as I come up from riding her thick big member in order to keep herself from pulling out of me, this action alone is enough to get my juices flowing.

I can feel my center about to tighten, the friction of her inside is becoming an inferno of emotions that I can barely contain, a quiet moan of pleasure escaping my lips. The pressure inside me is becoming too much, I bounce up and down desperate to find my release and moments later, the tidal wave of emotions crashes against my walls. My center contracting, as I feel myself about to climax, it feels like my soul is about to leave my body, heightening my state of euphoria to a whole new level. I bite her shoulder to keep myself from screaming out her name as I reach a new octave. She lets out a groan, half in pain and half in pleasure as she comes inside of me, filling me completely with her white creamy load as my juices surrounding her member.

It took a moment to open my eyes and once I did, I peered into the honey color of her eyes as she stared back at me. I gently wrapped my hands around her neck as I bring her in for kiss. Her lips softer than velvet, she tasted like blueberries and cinnamon. I don't know how we were able to keep as quiet as we did during our fuck session, or a dull roar at the very least, but somehow, we did.

"Can I come over tonight?" She asked, her voice smooth as silk.

"Yes Ms. Hawkins. Please do." I said as I gave her peck on the lips then proceeded to get off her lap.

"Good. I'll be there around 7." Jordan replied as she pulled up her pants.

"Why so late?" I asked pouting, giving her my puppy dog face.

"Because I have to drop Kennedy off at her place after her practice tonight and then knowing her, she's going to want to hang out for a bit." She said as she placed another kiss on my lips.

"Okay. Don't keep me waiting too long baby." I replied as I broke the kiss and in order to bring her towering frame into me.

"Don't pout love, you know what happens when you pout." Jordan tilted my head up to look into my eyes, to convey the seriousness of her undertone.

"I know baby. I'm sorry." I looked down feeling guilty because I know she doesn't like it when I pout. Mostly because I make her feel bad and she doesn't like to see me sad.

"It's okay love. I'll be there as soon as I can baby." She speaks to me in smooth gentle tone, then kisses me this time with passion and lust. It takes all my self-control not to rip her clothes once more as our tongues dance in perfect harmony. The flame almost igniting again but Jordan breaks the kiss much to my dismay. We finish getting dressed, straightening out our clothes to make sure we don't look like we both have been properly fucked.

"I'll see you when you get home daddy." I caress her cheek for brief moment then plant a kiss in place of my touch and with that, Jordan grabs her things and exits the classroom a few precious moments later, but not before stealing one more glance in my direction. I smile then blow her a kiss.


12