Carnal Desire Ch. 11-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done with my shower I went back to my locker and started to get dressed. Slipping on my boxers and sports bra, then my breathable white cotton slacks. Then put my leather belt through the loops, it was at this point that I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I've grown accustomed to the attention, yet this time it felt different. This time I felt the butterflies swarm, the strong sexual tension in the air.

At first, I thought it was just wishful thinking, like if I thought about it long and hard enough, I could conjure up who I hoped it was. I didn't dare sneak a glance. I didn't want to take the chance to be disappointed, so I continued with the task at hand. Then that's when I heard clothes rustling in a bag. Temptation got the best of me; I snuck a glance and was pleasantly surprised to see Sydney.

I was mesmerized by her standing in just a matching yellow laced panties and bra set. Even with just a glance her curvaceous figure would be etched into my memory for years to come. The bright color making her caramel complexion even more prominent. She was a sight to behold, a gift from the Egyptian gods and goddesses. No. She was a goddess incarnate, she had to be. There was no other explanation as to why a woman this immaculate could be anything but.

My arousal now on high alert, I turned my head the other way as quickly as I could. I needed to concentrate on getting dressed, while at the same time try to coax my little head to retreat and not make itself known. I prayed silently for it to go down, even half erect it was noticeable. Fuck. This is going to be so embarrassing if I were to sport some serious wood in front of this goddess.

Thankfully, my go to thought did exactly what I needed it to as I put on my white tank top. Then quickly slipped on my comfortable black loafers and afterwards pulled on my light grey short-sleeved dress shirt.

After gathering my things and putting them in my bag, I turned around and seen Sydney. Black capris, a yellow low-cut halter top with black sandals. She had her bag on her shoulders and was about to leave. I could feel my stomach churn and a small tightening in my heart, knowing that this could be the last time I would ever see her again.

And before my mind could fully process it, I spoke, "Sydney?" She turned around at the sound of my voice giving me a questioning look. Which I took as my que to say something. "I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I tried to be patient, but there was a huge part of me that was nervous. I knew she could do so much better than me. Added to the fact that this is the first time I ever asked someone out.

It felt like hours passed which in reality it was probably only a few seconds. "Yes, I would love to." My face lit up as soon as the words escaped her lips, I honestly didn't think she would agree to it.

We exchanged numbers and I walked with her outside. Once we stepped out in the busy sidewalk, I suddenly felt a little saddened because I didn't want to see her go nor did I want to walk away from her. We said our goodbyes and walked in opposite directions.

Later that night I called her and set up a date and time. The chemistry between us was perfect and completely undeniable. From that moment on, we spent pretty much every waking moment with each other, aside from when Kennedy came to visit.

There were so many times when I wanted to tell her about me and Sydney, but like a coward, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Especially after so much time passed. It was nothing she ever said or did, I would just get to thinking about how Sydney and I would have to end things once summer was over. Then the more I thought about it, it would cause a pain deep in my chest, a pain that I didn't know the meaning of at the time.

Then things changed the night Kennedy got a call from her mom.

*****^^^^^*****

Friday, July 17th

I had just finished getting ready for the night. I was looking forward to this night since Kennedy first arrived. Because tonight was finally going to be the night, I told Kennedy about my relationship with Sydney.

Actually, my plan was to tell Kennedy before we left for the restaurant, then I was going to introduce them. Hopefully, have a nice meal just the three of us. Then after that I was going to take them out clubbing. Where Kennedy could find a hook up since that's all she could seem to talk about. So why not kill two birds with one stone. Evidently things didn't quite work out that way.

I had spent the majority of my time getting ready nervous, hoping they would get along. At least find a few things in common. I didn't like keeping things from my best friend, the guilt was really taking its toll on me. It wasn't like me to keep secrets of this magnitude from my best friend.

I emerged from my room dressed in a black, white and gold Versace skull polo shirt. It had a white skull that took up most of the front right side, with bold white lettering. On the back was the emblem in gold with the same lettering in front, the base of the shirt itself was black. It was one of my favorites and one that I didn't wear too often. As for my pants, I just decided to wear Versace denim washed straight legged jeans. Along with my white Air Force Ones that were custom painted gold and black with the Versace Greco design.

I found Kennedy in the living room on the phone. The sun was about to set, causing the room to darken a little. I walked past Kennedy and made my way towards the kitchen, not wanting to interrupt. Yet, I couldn't help overhearing Kennedy's side of the conversation.

"Yeah, yeah mom, I know." Kennedy said with a sigh. "But I can't I just -- alright fine. I'll see you later." She replied disappointedly into the phone.

"What's going on?" I asked a little concerned. I knew it was serious by the tone in Kennedy's voice.

"That was my mom. My grandma's in the hospital." Kennedy sounded crestfallen, her voice practically a whisper as she spoke the last sentence.

"Oh my god! What happened?" I couldn't believe it. It was hard to fathom that such a healthy and vibrant older woman such as Merilyn could be in the hospital.

"My grandma's sick. I guess she's been having respiratory problems for the past few days. My parents are with her now." She said as she sadly looked at the floor.

I almost gasped at the thought. I walked from around the kitchen island. "How serious is it?" The concern and worry in my voice more prominent than before as I now stood in front of my best friend.

Kennedy looked up at me. Her blue eyes showing an expression that was very rare in the blue eyed blond. "I'm not sure yet. The doctors are still running tests to see what caused it." I could see the worry seeping through the cracks of her usual jovial demeanor.

Immediately comforting her in a friendly embrace. I couldn't stand seeing her so dolorous. "Is there anything I can do?" I wish I could take away her pain and worry. I hated seeing my best friend in this state.

"No. Not really." She said with a sniffle and pulling away, leaving just enough space to where we could look each other in the eyes. "But I do have to pack. My parents want me to be there. I'm sorry our plans got ruined. I was really looking forward to tonight." She said trying to smile.

"Don't worry about it. Your grandmother is way more important." I knew she needed to be reassured. I didn't want her to feel any worse than she already did. "Do you need me to take you to the airport?" I offered. I felt like I needed to help her in whatever way I could.

"No." She replied a little hurriedly. "My dad already sent for a car. It should be here in a half hour." Her face softened.

"Okay. Well, if you need anything, let me know." I wished she would let me help, but I understood. She probably just wanted to be alone for now and I couldn't blame her. I know if it was someone, I loved going through something like this, I'd probably want to be alone too.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks Jay." She said with a halfhearted smile.

I really wished that none of this happened to Kennedy and her family. My heart was a little heavy knowing that Kennedy would be dealing with this alone. Selfishly I wished she didn't have to leave, but I completely understood. I guess the universe wasn't ready for me and Sydney to make introductions to our families or friends. I'm not a monster, I wanted nothing more than anything for her grandmother to get better.

I had a lot of love and respect for Merilyn. She's been like a surrogate grandmother to me. She always treated me good and included me in on their family vacations and outings. Even going so far as to teach me old family recipes or how she wouldn't hesitate to help me if I needed it. Which is why I was so quick to help. I knew they probably wanted only family to be there for now.

Before I did anything else, I texted Sydney and told her there was a small change in plans, but I would still be there to pick her up. I know it may seem insensitive to still keep my earlier plans, but the truth is, I wanted to see Sydney. I'd gone a whole week without seeing her, and I knew she would be a good distraction.

Once I was done informing Sydney, I helped Kennedy pack and carried her things down to the car waiting in front of the building. Giving Kennedy a departing hug and telling her again to call me if she needed anything.

Even though I was saddened by Kennedy having to leave, there was that part that was extremely excited to be with Sydney and not having to spend the night away from her. Which was torture since Kennedy came to visit. Not that I didn't enjoy our time together, I just really missed Sydney.

I have never felt this way about anyone. Wanting to be with them every second of the day, never tiring of their presence. Not being able to stop thinking about them, or just being comfortable and completely attracted to them. I never thought finding a real true connection with someone was possible, or that once found it could make me smile so much.

Every time I envisioned her, she always wore a smile. The one that seemed like it was just for me. It's hard to explain this smile because of the combinations that eluded from it. It would start off shy and innocent, showing off her dimples as she would look down and away from me, then somehow it would become seductive as she slowly looked at me, then she would bite her lip. A hint of playfulness within her eyes, always leaving me to wonder if there was hidden meaning behind it.

She was definitely a mystery to me. It made me crave to know her in every possible way. I knew it went deeper than infatuation, I could spend a thousand lifetimes and still not know the depths of her completely. But I would happily try if given the chance.

Brushing away the sweet reverie, I turned and went inside. I still had a half hour before I had to leave to pick up Sydney. I figured I could use the time to double check my appearance. Knowing I was going to be around her, always made me slightly nervous. I've never been with anyone who made me feel the way I do.

This indescribable feeling. Wonderful in all of its facets. Butterflies and all, electric tingles with every simple touch and caress. How is that possible? From the moment I laid eyes on her, she bewitched me.

Captivated me with her smoldering emerald eyes, enticed me with her smooth velvet voice, and enchanted me with the electrical current whenever she touched me. Admittedly, those three things played a part, but what truly go me was the intellectual conversations.

Which seemed to come naturally and never seemed forced, there was so much more to her than her being gorgeous. I was genuinely interested in what she thought and how she felt, I found I wanted to be whatever she needed to be in every moment and any given situation.

When I went inside the penthouse, I immediately went into my room and stood in front of the full-length mirror in my en-suite bathroom. Making sure I looked presentable. I smoothed out my clothes, cautious not wanting to wrinkle them beforehand. Deeming myself presentable enough after a significant amount of time, I checked to make sure I had everything.

I called my mom and let her know what happened with Kennedy's grandmother, then let her know I was going to go out for a while to meet up with some people I met at the gym. Which wasn't a complete lie. I also knew my parents wouldn't mind me being out or gone for long periods of time, just as long as I let them know where and what I was doing. They were gone most nights anyway. Plus, it wasn't like I was irresponsible.

I texted my driver Leo and told him to meet me out front in ten minutes. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, locking it then made my way to the elevators. By the time I made it to the lobby, I could see the white Bentley waiting out front. Leo was standing next to the back passenger door.

Dressed in the usual suites our security detail wore, he had a slim athletic build, he was a former Navy Seal, so he knew how to handle himself. He stood tall at 6'4" with his medium length blond hair combed stylishly to the right.

As soon as I neared, he opened the door, sliding in quickly then adjusting myself to sit comfortably. A few minutes later we left on our way to Sydney's apartment. I texted Sydney to let her know I arrived then casually made my way into the now familiar building and went straight up to Sydney's floor. I didn't bother with knocking because Sydney said she would leave the door unlocked.

Looking at the time, I realized I made it five minutes early. I took my usual seat on the sofa, trying to keep my mind occupied by scrolling through different apps on my phone, every once and awhile taking glances towards the hallway in anticipation for her to come walking out. I checked my watch again, beginning to feel anxious at the thought of taking out this gorgeous woman.

Feeling lucky that I was the one she chose to spend her precious time with. My heart raced the more I thought about her. I tried to calm myself as much as I could, but this has been a reoccurrence every time I'm even in close proximity of her.

I needed something to calm my nerves. After a brief moment of deliberation, I got up from my seat on the sofa and walked over to her liquor cabinet and poured myself a small glass of Courvoisier. I savored the libation, feeling the burn as it coursed its way down my throat and settled warmly in my stomach. Setting the empty glass down, I walked back to where I was sitting before.

My jaw all but dropped as she entered the room. Time seemed to stand still as I took in her appearance. She was looking at the floor while putting in a diamond studded earring. Her long luxurious hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. It was straight and looked as smooth as silk, making me want to run my fingers through her hair. She wore a green Prada rhinestone embroidered mesh top that brought out the emerald in her eyes, alluring me in deeper than before.

Which I didn't think possible, but she managed to do no matter what she did.

She also wore a black and white Prada printed tweed miniskirt with black lace at the hem of her skirt, licking my lips at the sight of her long caramel-colored legs. Black Prada brushed leather slingback pumps adorned her feet.

Sinfully wicked thoughts clouded my mind, as I imagined her skirt bunched up around her waist with her legs wrapped around me, as we stared into each other's eyes while I pumped away at her hot soaking wet vulva. Only to hear her moans and screams of pleasure. Sydney cleared her throat, snapping me out of my thoughts, bringing me back to the present. When I looked at my Egyptian goddess, she was smiling, knowing where my thoughts had been.

She bit her bottom lip; it took everything I had not to make my fantasy a reality right then and there. "My eyes are up here Jordan." Sydney teased as she pointed to her eyes.

Shaking myself from the daze this goddess put me in, I gathered what mental strength I could and stood up and walked up to her wrapping my hands around her waist. "How can you expect me not to stare when you look absolutely gorgeous." I complimented, kissing her on the lips. She put her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss, which quickly turned hot and passionate as our tongues twirled and danced in the others mouth with fervor.

It was a brief yet tantalizing kiss, she pulled back a little in order to look me in the eyes. "Always the charmer." She teased, smiling only this time giving me a peck on the lips.

"Well, what can I say? Other than the truth. You are absolutely stunning." I said grabbing her hand then taking a step back to admire the view. I noticed the flush of her cheeks as I took in all of her.

"With talk like that, we might never leave." She said as she twirled under my arms as if we were dancing.

I pulled her close to me, feeling the warmth of her body pressed up against mine. "Would that be so bad?" I asked whispering into the crook of her neck. Trailing kisses up to her jaw.

"No, not really, but -- " her breathing hitched, a moan escaping past her lips when I licked behind her ear, lightly nibbling on the flesh. "Oh Jordan. You know what that does to me." Her voice coming out low and sensual.

"Yes, I do." I replied as I switched to other side.

"Baby," she stopped me by lightly pushing me away. "I do want you to take me dancing." She pouted.

It took me a second think about it. Not wanting to disappoint my gorgeous vixen. "Well, in that case, we better get going." I said as I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her along, walking out the door.

Dinner was delicious and the conversation flowed throughout the course of the meal, we even lost track of time we were so caught up in our discussion. By the time we left the restaurant, it was still considered early, and we had plenty of time to do something else. So, we decided to take a short stroll through Central Park. Giving us enough time to continue our earlier conversation, we walked and talked for a half hour then made our way back to a more populated street. Where my driver Leo picked us up.

Every so often Sydney would let me know how excited she was to go dancing, her eyes would light up and she would shyly shriek in excitement, which I thought was utterly adorable. From the short time I've known her, she hasn't been much of a drinker. Aside from the occasional glass of wine or two, but nothing excessive. Which suited me just fine, since I'm not an alcohol enthusiast either.

Within minutes we had arrived at LAVO nightclub, which I've never been to, but I've heard good things from friends of mine. I gave the bouncer my name, he checked his clipboard then unhooked the red velvet rope. I slipped him a hundo which he gladly accepted. Then we stepped inside.

It was a good thing I made the reservation two weeks in advance, or we would've been waiting in line for hours. The club was packed with people pretty much shoulder to shoulder. I was beginning to second guess my choice considering the amount of people. But I knew Sydney was looking forward to being here.

Somehow, we managed to make it to the bar and order some drinks. Sydney ordered a strawberry daiquiri while I opted for my usual, Courvoisier on the rocks.

We downed our drinks within ten minutes and ordered a few more. By the time we finished our second drink, a guy dressed in a white long-sleeved button up shirt with a ruby red tie and beige khakis, nudged himself between Sydney and me then turned to talk to Sydney. I watched in amusement.

Sydney's expression matching my own, seeing as to how this is a common occurrence for the both of us. "So, beautiful, do you come here often?" I chuckled at the cheesy pickup line and shook my head as I took a sip of my drink, leaning back on the bar as I continued to watch this humorous spectacle.