Carnal Desire Ch. 11-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my sensuous assault on her folds, licking them both, tasting her delicious nectar. Taking each into my mouth one at a time, then lightly sucking on each one. Sydney moaned her appreciation then put her left leg on my shoulder allowing me better access.

The longer I resisted devouring every inch of her, the harder the temptation to satisfy our carnal needs. My only focus was savoring her sweet juices, as I licked from her entrance to the hood. Repeating this action multiple times was generating more nectar with each swipe of my tongue. In all of the time of I've known her, I could never get enough of being between her thighs, drinking up as much of her as I could.

I buried my tongue in her tight passage wanting to taste her from the source. Sydney let out another moan of pleasure, she ran a hand through my hair grabbing and tugging on it as I worked my tongue in and out of her, plunging it as hard and as fast I could. With each thrust of my tongue inside of her, Sydney would lightly tug on my hair. When I looked up her other hand was above her head, bracing herself against the wall.

With a flick of my tongue against her clit, it created a frenzy in my Egyptian goddess. She pressed herself into my face, trying to grind herself on my tongue. I flicked, and teased her hardened nub, loving the reactions it was invoking. Making quick work as the tip of my tongue swirled around her clit. "Oh fuck, Jordan! I've missed your tongue." She exclaimed letting out a soft moan.

Her hand continued to grab and pull on my hair which caused me to lick and suck on her clit sporadically. Sydney's sweet nectar gushing more juices the more I delved into her pussy, sticking my tongue into her entrance again, needing to drink it as it oozed out, lapping up as much of it as I could. Flattening out my tongue, I began to work her nub once again.

Applying the right amount of pressure to further stimulate my Egyptian vixen, she gyrated against my tongue. Her moans of pleasure becoming louder and more frequent as I lapped her juices. I continued to revel in the taste of her, I knew I would never have my fill of her.

This time I didn't give up until I felt her muscles tighten, hearing the air escaping her, she grabbed my hair tighter. Sydney's high-pitched moans echoed off the walls. Until finally she exploded on my chin as she came hard. I could feel her sweet juices dripping down my neck. Watching her climax has always been the most satisfying and erotic thing I've ever seen. I kept up my ministrations as Sydney rode out her orgasm.

My own arousal increased tenfold; I could feel my member growing against my thigh as I felt her continue to shudder against me. As I stood, I stared into the eyes of the love of my life, grateful I was able to give her a release. But this encounter was far from over, we had just begun.

Pressing my lips to hers, I knew she could taste herself on my lips and inside my mouth as our kiss ignited with a passion only her and I would ever have the pleasure to experience. As our kiss continued, Sydney unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers, letting them fall to my ankles.

Sydney's small delicate hands grasped my shaft, not even able to touch her fingers around its girth. Then with the pad of her thumb she lubricated my member with pre-cum. A moan escaping me as she proceeded with her gratifying assault working her way up and down from base to tip. The feeling of her hands on me was enough to make me want to climax, but I held off. I didn't want to rush the feeling of euphoria.

It didn't take long for me to feel the need to succumb to her torture. I grabbed Sydney by her amble backside, she didn't waste any time as her legs hugged my waist. Lifting her up so she could line my cock to her passageway. I entered her slowly and when I did, she let out a euphoric cry. Gripping my shirt as she used my shoulders to steady herself.

It felt like a vise grip was squeezing my shaft as my cock gradually snaked its way inside her. Even with the slickness of her juices and the pre-cum creating lubrication, it was still difficult to push my way in. When it finally felt like she was adjusted, I moved in and out with slow and steady motions. Savoring the feeling of her on my turgid member.

Without any need for further preamble, Sydney began bouncing on my cock while I thrusted myself into her. "Oh, fuck baby! You feel so good! God, I missed this so much!" Her face contorting in ecstasy as I plunged into her.

"Fuck! I missed you too baby. It feels so fucking good." I said between breaths.

"Fuck me, Jordan! Fuck my pussy baby!" Her words only fueled me to thrust harder, penetrate her deeper. Her short gasps and moans of pleasure unwavering as my cock slid back and forth. Sydney ran both of her hands through my hair as I continued to bury myself in her. Reveling in the feeling of being with her once again.

I never wanted our night to end. Being with her in no matter what faction, I was home. She is the air I need to breathe, the thirst I needed to quench, the fire that burned in me eternally, the love I would never let die. If this was our last time, I would show her how much I loved her in every stroke, every kiss, every moan, every word. She would know.

I could myself and Sydney coming close to release, her walls were beginning to tighten around me as I felt the tingling in my balls. We were both on the verge of a very huge climax when suddenly the bathroom door burst open. Three different female voices could be heard on the other side of the stall door.

Sydney and I shared a look of frustration, both of us slowed down our efforts, neither of us was willing to give up on our ultimate goal. "Don't stop baby!" Sydney whispered in my ear.

"I wouldn't dream of it my love." Stopping hadn't even crossed my mind.

The thought of people on the other side of the door, knowing that we could be caught at any time was an aphrodisiac, setting a fire within me that I hadn't felt since our first date. Luckily, the women on the other side were loud enough to where I could fuck her fast enough just as long as I didn't go all of the way in, we wouldn't be heard.

Pumping in and out of her with controlled fervor was a difficult task in and within itself. "Oh fuck! Jordan, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna --" Sydney said into my neck, attempting to muffle her moans. Then she bit my shoulder, causing me to lose control as I pounded harder into her, not even caring if we were heard or not.

The familiar feeling of my balls tightening as Sydney's walls grasped the entirety of my cock, in a frenzy she bounced up and down. Her and I in perfect sync with the other as my thrusts were prominent. My emerald eyed beauty started to convulse setting off my eminent climax. I felt the explosion of cum shoot deep inside Sydney. Coating her walls, filling her up to the brim. Setting a new wave of pleasure as Sydney let out a scream this time into my shoulder.

Once we started to come down from our high, our breathing labored. With one hand I grabbed the side of Sydney's face, peering into the depths of her emerald orbs, her eyes glimmering with satisfaction. I pulled her close to where our lips were only centimeters away then whispered, "I love you." Not giving her a chance to answer me back, I kissed her with a passion only she could ignite.