Carnal Desire Pt. 03

Story Info
Everything Michelle thought she knew is about to change...
3.5k words
4.22
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michellekok
Michellekok
13 Followers

"God, look at this place." I whispered to myself as I shut the car door behind me.

Stunning glass and metal wrapped his home from one end to the other. The forest surrounding the place giving it the feel of complete privacy. Trying to see if I could peak inside through them but the trees not giving any secretes from their reflection.

Just stunning.

The door was open just slightly and I made my way inside.

"Hello!"

"In here." His voice came from the back of the house.

I followed it. Everything was simplistic, white and black, just hints of color popped with subtle decorations and painting. It really was breathtaking.

I came to view of him standing in the kitchen popping a bottle of chilled wine.

"Hi." I blushed. "This place in incredible."

His smile reached the ends of his ears. "Thank you. It was a long build with plenty of challenges but I am very proud of it."

He walked over handing me my glass, clinking the two together. A sly smile forming his face.

"This is delicious." I gulped more than half down. More for Dutch courage than anything else.

"Sit." He commanded motioning me to the huge grey dining room table.

"Adam, I don't quite know why I am here, or why you would want me here. I feel more confused than I have ever been in my life." I confessed. Trying to get the obvious look of nervousness showing on my face an answer.

He sat back and smiled widely.

"Tell me Michelle, why is it that you think so low of yourself?" his eyes squinted.

"Its not that, I mean, sure I look ok. But I am, plain and boring. I mean have you seen yourself."

His eyes swept slowly from my face down to my feet and up again. Like he was really trying to see what I see. I could immediately see how hungry he got.

He licked his lips slowly and smiled back at me.

I broke the building tension. "I don't do well with games and I am not ready for anything serious. I have... Baggage you know."

He took the wine bottle and filled our glasses. Placing the bottle down, he got up and put his hands on my thighs trapping me to the chair. His face almost touching mine.

"I want you to hear me now, Michelle. I am not here to play any games, at least not with your mind." He smiled a wicked smile at me. "I want to show you more pleasure than you have ever dreamed of. I want your body to explode every time you are around me. I want this body to melt at the sight of me. I want you to explore what this beautiful body is made of. I want to give you all of this and I expect nothing in return except that you open your mind and body to me. What comes of that we'll see. Don't put a label on anything."

He leaned in and kissed me hard. My shoulders slumped and I felt totally relaxed and comfortable now.

"Come." He straightened up and held his hand to me.

I took it standing close to him. He smelled incredible. I could already feel my belly warm.

"Take a good swig, Your gonna need it." Handing me my glass, a wicked smile returning.

I took my glass from him and downed it all. Challenge accepted I thought. He laughed at me and led me to his room.

I was led to the front of a very large mirror in front of his four poster bed. He turned me to face it, standing behind me.

"Look at you Michelle." He breathed on my neck pushing my hair out the way, trailing sensual kisses down my ear lobe. Unbuttoning my shirt and exposing my bra.

"Look how beautiful you are." He pulled the shirt off my shoulders and slid his hand down my spine.

I could not keep my eyes off him. Fuck he is sexy.

"Look how your body responds to me." He unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the ground and unhooked my bra. His hands coming too slowly around to massage my aching breasts.

"Hmmm." God that felt great, my head fell back against him.

"Fucking gorgeous." I looked back up and found him staring right at me.

I tried to shift but he stopped me.

"No. Don't you ever dare cover yourself from ever again. You are beautiful... " Kissing my neck "Sensual.... Fucking desirable... Just feel baby. Let go."

He slid his hand down inside my panties finding the sweet spot he was looking for.

"god you feel amazing, see how wet you are for me baby." He purred softly.

"I need to know how far I can push you Michelle. I need to know if you can take all of it. Everything I want to give you. Everything I want to show you. I need you to know that I will never hurt you. Do you understand me?" He was asking me through the mirror.

"Yes. I understand. I know you won't." I replied.

"I want to show you pleasure beyond anything you ever dreamed possible but for that I need your complete trust. Do you trust me Michelle?." Something dark lured in his eyes.

"I trust you." I admitted.

"Then say it. Say you want it all. I need to hear it." He pushed.

"I want it all Adam, every single thing you want to do, I want it. I don't want you to hold back. I want to feel everything. Show me my pleasure please." I meant every word.

Down to my core I did not care what he did to me, because I knew everything I thought I knew was about to change.

And I was craving it.

"Good girl." His dark smile curling his lips.

"Come." He pushed me slightly back almost against the bed. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

He came back into the room and handed me a bit more wine. I gulped it down. Smiling darkly at me.

"I am going to tie you to the posts Michelle. Then I am going to blindfold you. I want you to get out of your head and just feel. Do you understand?" He removed two restrains from the bedside table.

"Like the movies? I see you have taken notes." I teased him. Watching him work the restraints.

He scoffed. "This will be nothing like those movies Michelle, like I said, everything you think you know, I am about to change."

Oh my fuck. As anxious as I was, I was more excited and turned on than I had ever been my entire life.

Attaching them to the top of each post. I offered my wrists freely. The cuffs were leather bound but soft and padded on the inside. They were very comfortable.

Pulling on the chains my arms pulled up. I am now completely unable to move my arms. Staring at myself in the mirror, I was in awe how attractive this actually made me look. Maybe just the wine making me feel so brave, but it felt so easy and natural. I gave off a small smirk.

Standing behind me now he picked up the blindfold and looked at me in the mirror from behind me.

He bit his lip and gave me an intense dark smile. My body burning for him to touch me.

"You ready baby?"

"Yes."

He slipped the blind fold over my eyes. Complete darkness. I could sense him move around me. Smell his body. He put some music on. It was rough and sexy and slow.

I felt him come to kneel in front of me now.

He pushed his whole face into my crotch and took a big breath. Breathing back out the warmth of his breath, heating my whole body.

"Fuck, I could smell you all day." He pulled my panties down almost violently.

Lifting my legs and throwing them over his shoulders. His fingers straight to the point. I could feel two fingers on my lips.

His fingers split my lips completely open, exposing me in a way I have never felt. I heard him moan in appreciation. And then I felt him blow into my sex, a cool breeze and suddenly his hot mouth consumed me.

Oh my fuck. I buckled pushing my pussy deep into his face. This was extraordinary.

His tongue eating and devouring as if it were his last meal.

"Fuck my tongue baby. Cum in my mouth. Let me taste you." His words were my undoing.

I exploded. My whole body ruptured. He stood now not letting my legs fall and rammed his hard cock deep into my belly. Letting me ride my orgasm out on him.

"That's it, good girl." He kissed me deeply.

Suddenly I felt warm, too warm. Too much.

Something was out of place.

Hands where logically there should be no hands.

A body, standing behind me, but how? Adam was still locked between my legs.

My Body stiffened. Not quite comprehending what was happening.

"Sshh baby. First I asked you to trust me. I meant it when I said I wanted you to feel the full potential of pleasure. I asked you to be open. And I promise to never make you uncomfortable. I will have your full consent before anything further happens. Tell me you understand?"

I understood perfectly now. There was someone else here. Standing behind me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. Every instinct telling me to fight and run, say no and scream. But I have never been more fucking excited either.

I had a day dream once what this would feel like. And now, right now, it's within reach. Could I do this? What does all this mean?

"Get out of your head Michelle, just feel." Adam encouraged. "Submit."

"Say yes." The new voice purred in my ear, soft and masculine. It sent shivers down my spine.

His body, pushed against my back now. I could feel he was tall and strong, hard and firm.

His hands came over to my breasts now. Massaging and squeezing. He kissed my neck and my body burned hotter than ever before.

Adam still inside me moved very slowly.

This was fucking everything.

"Yes, please, yes." I trusted him. I knew deep down He would never hurt me. And deep down I had never felt more comfortable or safe in my life.

"Good girl, now feel all of it." Adam started ramming me again.

New guy slid his hands down to my clit. Stroking, while Adam pounded.

It didn't take long and I came harder than I have ever. The feeling of two men all over me was enough to send me into the dark abyss.

"Let go baby, I am going to claim your ass now. Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you." New guy said.

My heart skipped a beat, I was scared but I wanted it.

I wanted all of it.

I heard him squeeze lube into his hand and he massage my ass generously with it. A finger popped in.

Oh my fuck.

He breathed against my ear. "Ready?"

"Yes." I was, more than ready.

He slid in gently. Easily. Which confused me, as I did not feel too much pain. Only complete fullness.

Adam in the front. Stranger in the back. They started moving together now. Both breathing heavy.

It felt incredible.

In that very moment my whole life felt like a lie. In that moment I knew that I knew nothing about my body and the utter pleasure I was capable of.

We all moved in rhythm. A perfect symphony. We fucked and we came together.

"jesus Michelle." Stranger breathed.

"She's fucking perfect." Adam adored

Stranger moved my face and kissed me deeply. Letting me go he removed my blindfold. Letting me stare at him in the mirror.

"Hi." He smiled wickedly at me.

Fuck me.

He was gorgeous.

He had short hair. A perfect body and dark eyes. Unshaven.

"Meet Gabriel." Adam smiled to his friend.

I blushed. "Hi."

Adam's beautiful ass in the mirror. Still inside me.

Lord how did I get this lucky.

"You approve?" Adam said almost concerned now.

"More than. Thank you. That was incredible."

"We are not done with you yet amore." He winked at me.

I liked him immediately.

Adam moved now to remove the restraints and they both slowly slid out of me. Making me wince slightly.

"You OK?" Gabriel asked. Helping stabilize me.

I could barely stand after what I had just experienced.

"No, and I am totally ok with that." We all laughed.

"Come, lets go get some dinner and get to know each other. Its going to be a long night." Adam kissed me hard on the lips smiling like a kid in a sweets shop. It was infectious.

Gabriel moved and pulled his shirt over my head. Leaving the rest of my body naked.

They both pulled on boxers and Gabe motioned for me to piggy back on his back for the walk to the kitchen. I took the offer gleefully as my legs were still shaking.

I giggled all the way, feeling more content than I had ever in my life.

Adam made dinner while Gabe and I caught up at the breakfast counter watching him.

The conversation flowed easily and I found myself more than attracted to both these men.

Gabe had a very charming romantic nature about him, constantly kissing my hand or squeezing my thigh. He was a childhood friend of Adams. They met when his dad moved the family to Italy when he was young and had been inseparable ever since.

"So no judgment, but how does this work? I mean I know you are not gay, obviously." I giggled. "Are you guys bi?" I was genuinely curious.

They both laughed. "No, not at all. I mean, I sink Adam is a very attractive man but ah not my type. I choose the body of a beautiful lady any day." He winked at me and I could see hunger building in his eyes.

Oh my.

Adam came over to me now. Leaning in very close. "Gabe and I are not like most, we are not threatened by each other. I mentioned you to him after our first meeting..."

Fuck, he spoke about me.

"...And I could see the hunger in his eyes the same as I saw in my own. He mentioned that he would not mind meeting you himself and we spoke about it. And agreed that we would leave that up to you. This was actually not planned like this." Adam smiled at me.

"Gabe was only supposed to fly in tomorrow. But seems my friend here was in a bit of a rush. When I went to the front to get the wine I saw his car pull up and I simply opened the door and walked to the room. He got the rest all by himself."

Adam started moving his hands up my thigh. "There was something so carnal and fucking hot watching you get off with both of us." His finger slid inside me then. "Fucking hot watching you cum for me, watching you cum for us." He was breathing right on my lips. "I want to watch you cum over and over again." His fingers diving deeper and deeper, making me squirm where I sat.

"Will you cum for us again baby?" Adam implored.

My hand instinctively pulling Gabe to kiss me while Adam finger fucked me.

Gabe joined now too. His hands making his way up my thigh too. Sliding his own finger in.

Holy shit.

They were both caressing, touching, playing.

I couldn't take it anymore. My head fell back and I came silently holding them both hard.

"jesus." I staggered to get my breath back. They both put their fingers in their mouth and suckled.

"You guys are going to kill me." Gabe kissed me hard.

"Death by pleasure." His eyes dark.

We ate dinner talking and drinking. I kept waiting for the awkwardness to come but I never did. It flowed easy and naturally. Like we had all been lovers for years.

"I think it's time to make our way to the hot tub." Adam said giving Gabe a knowing look. I knew too. And I couldn't wait.

Gabe smiling grabbed another bottle of wine on his way. I got in and turned to look at them both watching me. Eyes already devouring me.

I stood still, confidant. Removing the half wet shirt slowly over my head. Giving them both full frontal view of my naked body.

"fuck, amore I want to lick every part of your body." Gabe said dropping his boxers. His huge erection proud for me to see.

"Fuck doesn't describe it my friend." Adam's eyes eating at my body too.

I held out my hands for them and they both stepped in. surrounding me.

I pulled them both to my face and kissed them both. They never flinched. Three tongues playing, kissing, devouring. And I felt like it was all for me.

I was greedy. I wanted more.

I grabbed the bottle from Gabe's hands and started pouring the cold wine over my body, over my breasts, slowly. They took the hint and both started to suckle on my nipples. Drinking the wine and me in.

My body starting to burn under their touch.

"I need you inside me Gabriel." I pulled his chin up and kissed him hard. Turning my body away from him to position myself behind him. Pulling Adam in front of me.

"I want your cock in my mouth Adam, Sit." I commanded.

Adam kissed me hard. Smiling and sat on the edge of the hot tub. I moved forward giving Gabe the best view.

"jesus Michelle." And in and instant he rammed himself in me giving off a huge moan of pleasure.

Sending waves over my body too. I moaned back. Taking a huge swig of wine to cool my mouth, I grabbed Adams cock looking him dead in the eyes, I lowered my mouth over him taking him in fully.

"Fuck baby. Yes." Adam threw his head back. Licking his lips.

"jesus you suck cock good baby. Just like that. Look how beautiful your mouth looks with my cock in it. You're fucking gorgeous Michelle." I sucked harder. He tasted so fucking good.

Gabe ramming me harder I could hardly contain myself. But I very much wanted to show the boys the pleasure they had shown me.

I moved my head faster. "Stop Michelle, or I am going to cum in your mouth." Adam warned.

I looked up at him and smiled wickedly back. He got the message loud and clear.

"FUCK!" He moaned loud throwing his head back while his hands pulled my head deep into his dick. He tasted sweet.

"Naughty girl." He kissed me deeply. Tasting himself on my tongue.

"Hmmm, you taste amazing." My eyes totally lustful. "Gabe's turn." I said winking at him and he smiled back at me.

I stood straight pulling away from Gabe. His eyes hungry for the blowjob coming.

"Oh I would like that very much baby."

He sat and I repeated the same wine cooling and pushed him deep into my throat. A groan of ecstasy passing his mouth.

"Fuck, yes. So good baby." Gabe purred.

I felt Adam kneel behind me suckling my aching pussy now.

Fuck me, this was what heaven was made of.

I sucked Gabe harder and as I did Adam did too.

"Ah fuck Adam. Yes. Harder. please." I screamed.

He fucked me harder. Ramming deeper and deeper into me. The pain sending me over the edge once more.

"Fuck, Michelle!" Adam, finding his own release.

Gabe suddenly exploded into my mouth as Adam got up and rammed his hard cock into my pussy. I came loudly. Gabe grabbing my face as I moaned, ramming his tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of you. I want more. I need more. Please." I begged.

"Hmmm, That feeling is mutual baby trust me. We are going to fuck you till the sun comes up." Adam helped me out the hot tub, throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as he slapped my bare ass.

"Stop, I want a lick." He made Adam stop and I felt Gabes face push into my pussy from behind. Holy hell, how am I still hot for these guys.

"Hmmm, I like that." I said.

I could sense his pleased smile. And Adam smiling back at him.

Another slap found my backside.

"Ow." I yelped.

They both laughed as we head back to the bedroom.

Adam threw me onto the bed. I turned ass in the air on purpose to give them the best view of my ass and pussy, teasing. I knew exactly what I was doing.

Positioning myself at the top of the bed turning very slowly.

Both men watching me from the foot of the bed.

They turned to each other, giving a huge devilish smile to themselves.

Both turning simultaneously, they crawled onto the bed beside me...

Michellekok
Michellekok
13 Followers