All Comments on 'Carol and Gwenda'

by Antipod

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AntipodAntipodabout 1 year agoAuthor

When you put in a lot of work on a story it's great to get six ratings of 5 and another of 4 straight away. Thanks for that guys, much appreciated. Then someone comes along and 'bombs it with a 1. Second time this has happened to me in two stories. It's a shame that some think it's Ok to destroy instead of create.

I really appreciate support from my readers and comments either positive or negative, as they help me with the direction I need to go as an author. Thanks.

Cheers Antipod.

paulc1321paulc1321about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. It was especially interesting how you were able to keep the various young ladies entertained in each their own way. Just keeping track of the lady parts alone was a major accomplishment. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it, it’s very difficult now for younger people to understand how easy going life could be back in the day, don’t get me wrong it was also filled with racism, sexism, homophobia etc and we’ve come a long way since then, but the availability of jobs, money and liberal attitudes in the pre-AIDS world made my teen years and early twenties a time that I know I enjoyed fully and with no regrets. Many thanks for writing, Easy 5⭐️ from me, cheers, Ppfzz.

AntipodAntipodabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks mate. This is basically a true story as are my others. (Have had to change a few names and ages) but a bit embellished in my favor. I travelled Australia as a young guy and hope to write a bit more on my memories of that time.

wwaldripwwaldrip9 months ago

Loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipod@Antipod
Now retired. I live by the ocean and start to itch if I'm away from it for even a couple of days. I adore the female form (if this is a fetish then I do have one) and am definitely a lover. My stories are based on actual experiences and travels when i was in my late teens.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES