Caroline Finds a Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James nodded enthusiastically. "Good plan Caroline, it's kill or cure but it's your best shot Nicky."

Nicky surveyed them both wryly. "Of, so I get my bottom spanked a second time do I?"

Caroline laughed. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it just a bit, and like James says, it's your best chance. I think it will work."

"Right, give me the paddle Caro, I know Charlie always goes to the gym on a Monday and goes straight back home afterwards. That gives me five days for my bottom to regain its normal hue and for me to squirm with trepidation, but as you say it's worth a go. And if it doesn't work I might just need a follow-up consoling consultation with James and you."

James and Nicky retrieved various items of discarded clothing and Caroline escorted them to the door. She kissed James on the mouth.

"Well done lover boy, excellent client service as always."

She hugged Nicky. "Let me know how it goes."

The following Tuesday morning Caroline was in a budget meeting with department heads. She always found budget meetings dull. Then her phone vibrated gently and she examined the screen surreptitiously under the table. It was an incoming text message from Nicky.

"Have very sore bottom, but also well sh*gged and Charlie and I back on course. Thanks for everything! Love N xxx"

Caroline could not suppress a smile as she turned back to the figures.