Carol's Condition - Lisa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Brian I know you're married so I..."

"It's just lunch, Lisa. I'm not asking you to... You know what? Never mind it was a bad idea." I hung up.

Why had I called her? I didn't want to and I couldn't be her friend. Somehow I had called anyway. Well her mistrust of me had saved us both. Good for her. I opened the spreadsheet I was working on and got back to work.

Five minutes later my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID - Lisa -. I considered for a moment, about letting it go to voicemail and then answered.

"Hey, Lisa."

"That was childish of me. Sorry, I know it's just lunch. Do you still want to go?"

"Sure, want to ride with me or meet me there?"

"I'll drive myself. Where to?"

So at noon we found a booth at Twisters and ordered our food.

She was fun to talk to. Had opinions about everything and a good sense of humor even when I kidded her about some of her naive thoughts on how she viewed the world. She told me about growing up in a farming community and I told her about growing up in the piney woods up north. It felt so good to talk to someone other than Carol or my parents about topics other than work. I was enjoying myself.

Lisa mentioned that she was saving to go to college and thought that she might be able to afford night school in a couple of years. So, when the checks came, I put my hand over hers and handed the waitress my credit card.

"Brian, you don't have to pay for me," she said.

"You save your money, Lisa. It's no big deal."

She blushed and mumbled, "thank you," as she looked down.

Later, at about three in the afternoon, I had a nagging thought. I searched in my desk drawer until I found my copy of the company handbook. Flipping through the pages, I smiled finding the section I was looking for.

"Hi Brian," she answered on the first ring.

"Hi. So, as an employee of HR, you should know the company handbook inside and out, right?"

"I'm just the office gofer here. It's always Lisa get this, Lisa take that. Lisa go make copies. I don't get involved in the rules. Why? What's in the handbook? Am I in trouble?

"My copy is a few years old, but I'm looking at page thirty six. Do you have your copy?"

"Give me a minute.... Okay, page thirty six? Oh, educational assistance?"

"Unless they have changed the policy, after you have worked here for a year, the company will pay for your schooling including books. You could start next fall term."

"Oh my god, Brian. Thank you. This is the best news ever."

"Okay, got work to do. Bye." I smiled and thought, there, I'm just being a friend. I'm not attracted to her at all.

*******************

Lisa

I can't believe I had accused Brian of wanting to cheat on his wife with me. Calling him back had been the scariest thing I'd done at work so far. But lunch had been so much fun. When he put his hand on mine, I blushed so red I had to hide my face in my lap. And now he'd solved my college tuition problem. I was going to college! He sure is a nice guy.

*******************

Brian

Carol got home before me and had changed into her lounge pants and a T-shirt. She followed me into the bedroom as I changed.

She got on the bed and wrapped her arms around her legs watching me change.

"You've got a new friend." It was a simple statement, not a question.

"How do you...?"

"I just know Brian. I can feel it right here," she whispered putting her hand on her chest.

"It's not what you think," I said, stupidly starting to make excuses. For what I didn't know.

"I know you. And I know you need friends. It's okay Brian, just bring her home. I want to meet her."

"How did you know it was a woman?"

"I just know Brian. I just know. Now get undressed and come over here and pound me into this mattress." She pushed down her pants and pulled the shirt over her head.

I held her legs back to her ears and thrust in as deep as I could. I slammed into her again and again as she grunted out noises of approval. Carol wasn't done with me until she'd made me cum three times, riding me once and finishing with me standing beside the bed and taking her from behind. In the second round, she'd squirted on me as she rode me, cowgirl. She hadn't done that in a long time. She's really horny tonight.

"You put the sheets in the washer while I get dinner going." She smiled at me and walked away naked with my load flowing down her legs. She hadn't acted like this in a long time either. Grinning, I knew I was in for a good night.

She stayed naked during dinner, eating her food suggestively as her eyes twinkled. My dessert was licking chocolate syrup and whipped cream off her nipples.

After dinner, Carol told me to pick out a movie and had me sit beside her on the couch. She pulled out a bottle of lube and said, "Let's see how long I can keep you hard."

When she finally let me cum, after two and a half hours of a luxurious hand job, I spewed all over the coffee table. She laughed and measured the distance with her hands. "A new world record," she giggled.

As I was nodding off in bed, spooned around Carol, I heard her whisper, "bring her home Brian."

*******************

Lisa

Brian asked me to lunch again the following week. We had such a good time at Twisters that we went there again.

"So I talked to my supervisor and I've got an application in at the community college."

"That's great Lisa. You'll do great there. What will you study?"

"I'm going to get a degree in Human Resource Management. My supervisor says with a two-year degree I can become an HR generalist and with a bachelor's degree I could be an HR manager someday."

"I'm very happy for you."

Lisa looked at me quizzically.

"Is there something you want to tell me? You look like there is something on your mind."

"No, yeah well yes, there is something. I, we, were hoping you would come over for dinner this week. Carol would like to meet you."

I sat there with my mouth hanging open. "Your wife wants to meet me? Why?"

Holy crap, I thought, what did she want? Probably to warn me to keep away from her man. I felt my face starting to heat up.

"It's not bad Lisa. I just was mentioning you and she said she wanted to meet you."

"I see. I'm not sure, tell me about your wife."

Brian proceeded to tell me about Carol. How he had met and married her when she was my age. How she was a financial auditor at an insurance company downtown. What a financial auditor does and why they are needed. In the end, I agreed to dinner at their home that Friday. Now I had three days to get nervous.

I followed Brian's directions to his house Friday evening. His subdivision was a hundred times nicer than anything in my hometown. He had a big house on a corner lot. They must make a ton of money, I thought as I rang the bell.

The door opened and this beautiful woman smiled at me. Holy shit Brian, you didn't tell me your wife was a model! She was shorter than me by a couple of inches and very stylish. She had on a short dress that hugged her body and accented all her curves. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun and her makeup was so perfect you could hardly tell she had any on. I had dressed in a loose blouse and a heavy brown skirt for tonight. I could never do anything with my hair and I was a disaster with makeup. Monica had been right when she looked me over and said, "Well Brian's wife won't think you're trying to win him away dressed like that." At the time the comment had made me feel safe. Now the contrast made me a little sick to my stomach.

"Hi, I'm Carol and you must be Lisa," she said.

"Ah, hi, yes, nice to meet you."

She invited me in and put my purse on a table in the foyer.

"You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you, we like it. We've been here for almost ten years now."

Brian joined us and we sat in the living room talking. Carol got up periodically to check on dinner. It smelled wonderful. We ate at the kitchen table, chicken cacciatore, something I'd never had before. It was so good. Carol had made warm Italian bread and a salad as well. Even though Brian said I wasn't old enough, Carol insisted I have a glass of red wine with the meal. It was the best meal I ever had. I was having the best time and they both made me feel so welcome.

After dinner, we moved back to the living room and that is where the evening started to fall apart. We had just sat down and Brian had refilled my wine glass. I'd used a long-stem wine glass maybe three or four times before but, as I reached for the glass this time my fingers fumbled on the stem and I spilled the entire glass down my front.

"Oh honey, come with me," Carol exclaimed as she hopped up and grabbed my arm.

She pulled me down the hall and into their very nice bathroom.

"Strip those off and I'll rinse them out and pop them into the washer." She started unbuttoning my blouse.

I was used to taking directions from my mother, so I just did as I was told and unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor.

Carol tsked, "You've soaked your panties and bra too. Give me those as well. I'll get you a towel and you can take a shower.

She bundled up my clothes and stepped through a door to the laundry room. She came right back with a big towel and, turning me towards the walk-in shower, she lightly smacked my butt and told me to rinse off while she got the wash going.

I rinsed off trying to not get my hair wet and when I opened the shower door Carol was standing there with the towel. I tried to take it from her but she just started to dry me off as my mother used to when I was six or eight.

"Lisa, you have to take better care of your skin, honey, it's very dry." She spread the towel across a bench. "I'll be right back."

She went into the laundry room again and brought me back a fluffy robe. Opening a cabinet, she pulled out a bottle and said, "Coconut oil. It does wonders to hydrate the skin. Lay down on the bench and let me show you."

My head was spinning. Here was this lovely woman treating me like a cross between a little girl and her best friend as I stood there buck-naked in her bathroom. I wrapped the robe around me and did what I was told.

Wetting her hands with the oil, she started with my hands and my arms. She massaged my skin and rubbed in the oil. It felt heavenly. After my arms, she moved to my feet and nearly sent me over the edge, it felt so good. I moaned when she moved away from my feet to oil my ankles and lower legs. She added more oil to my knees and then went to work on my thighs. I was in such bliss that I didn't notice as she nudged my legs apart to get to my inner thighs.

I should have stopped her when she ran her fingers through my bush. I should have told her "No", as her hands, working on my thighs, got closer and closer to my pussy. But my head was floating in the clouds. Everything just felt wonderful and I didn't want it to stop. Adding some more oil to her hands she spilled a bit directly onto my clit and I felt it as it ran down my lips.

"Oh, sorry," she said and ran the palm of her hand up my slit to mop it up.

My eyes rolled back in my head.

Carol massaged both her hands up the inside of my thighs until her thumbs were just beyond my outer lips. I felt my sex open like a flower and I added my own lubrication to the oil covering me. Then, I felt her mouth on me, moving slowly up, up until her tongue found my clit.

My mind dissolved the room and the walls. All that existed were her tongue and my pussy. I ran my tongue across my teeth and my lips as I felt the heat of her mouth on me. My nipples were hard and I was so wet it was flowing down to my ass. Carol went on forever and not long enough. I was on the edge of cumming when she reached out and pinched my sensitive nipples.

My head exploded and I growled out something between a moan and a strangled cry as my legs shook uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe and I squeezed my eyes shut tight.

At that moment the washer buzzed.

Carol lifted her head. Smiling, she kissed me right on my sex and said, "I'll be right back."

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I thought, pulling the robe back around me. I'd let a woman touch me down there! She'd kissed me and licked me and, and I. Had. Liked. It! I'd just had the best orgasm of my life. I was so wet. What was wrong with me?

Before Carol could come back, I ran from the bathroom and down the hall, nearly falling as I slipped on the wood floors with my oil-covered feet. I slammed my feet into my shoes and snatched up my purse. I was in my car, backing out of the driveway in seconds. I was halfway home before I realized I only had the robe on.

*******************

Brian

The door slammed waking me. I must have dozed off. I heard a car pulling away. And then Carol was curled up in my lap crying hard.

"Oh Brian, I think I just traumatized that poor young girl."

"Oh Carol, I'm sure you're wrong. I am sure everything is going to be fine. Tell me what happened."

*******************

Lisa

As I sat there, waiting for Kevin to arrive, I remembered the rest of that night long ago.

I got home just after Monica had returned from her early evening booty call and she caught me trying to sneak into the apartment in just the robe.

"Hi Lisa, looks like you had a fun night. Where are your clothes?"

"I spilled wine on them. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Uh-uh girlfriend, you're going to sit down right on that couch and tell me what happened. Your face is red as a beet."

And so I did. Starting with the meal and then the wine and the bathroom and every detail that had happened. It just poured out of me. Monica just stared at me wide-eyed and didn't interrupt until I was done.

"Damn girl, that is so hot! This was your first time with a girl?"

"It was my first time with anyone," I muttered.

"Well, you sure do know how to make a start. Why doesn't shit like that ever happen to me?"

Over the next few days, Monica and Jess helped me wrap my head around that night and my feelings about it. Jess was convinced Brain had groomed me to be his wife's plaything. I didn't think so. Brian and Carol had never acted creepy toward me and I'd been having a great time until I spilled the wine. Jess was convinced I'd been raped and was going to call the police. I had to beg him not to.

Monica persuaded me that I wasn't a lesbian unless I felt it in my soul. I knew I had never looked at other women or had felt like that toward another girl. She even had me put my hand on her breast and tell me how it made me feel. I just wanted to take my hand away. But, when I thought about Carol, I still got flushed for months afterward. In the back of my mind, I knew I'd liked what had happened and I certainly never tried to stop it.

I still feel ashamed that I kind of stalked Carol for several months after that night. I followed her to work and to the grocery store until I nearly got caught. I told myself to grow up and leave her alone. And I had for the last eight years.

Of course, I'd avoided Brian ever since. The most I'd said to him in eight years had been when Kevin had hired in and I'd brought him to Brian's office to be his assistant.

I'd been over this. I was done with it. And then Brian had made Kevin his friend. Now Kevin was seeing Carol, I was sure. I know Kevin had been a lot happier lately. A lot happier. And I found that I was jealous.

I looked up and saw Kevin walking towards me. I shuddered imagining I could feel Carol's tongue on my clit.

Next up: Carol's Condition-Kevin's Birthday Party.

12