All Comments on 'Carol's Introduction to Sex'

by hoover789

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Johnny3018Johnny3018about 1 month ago

a good story slow but nice. Will she try the younger brother and his friend with the gaming or the couch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it gave it four stars. I didnt give five because i can feel you could write even better, more detailed, let us know more about her looks, create more tension, tell us how she feels (same for the guys). However i like that it is realistic. You hint at a second part with her daydreaming to give herself to losers to abuse which is a fucking cool setting that also reminds me a lot of the second part of adriana love, one of the best NC series. Very good Story!

hoover789hoover789about 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I'm always open to ideas. There will be a second chapter; the nerds will get their way with her. I'm finishing another story and then will get to work on it.

hoover

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 month ago

Didn't find this character all that compelling... And, I'll suggest Hoover, that you are a better writer using the abusive male voice... Your emotions from the abused female perspective read too much like a dude wishing it!! Just my thoughts old friend!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous