Carol's Introduction to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up his pants and went outside without saying a word. I could hear him talking on his phone, but not what he said. I was pretty drunk. I lie there wondering if I did something wrong. He opened his door, smiling.

"Put your skirt on. I'll take you home."

I felt like a whore as I wiped myself with a dirty towel and struggled into my skirt. I noticed he didn't open my door like he had before.

He was driving too fast; I guess he wanted to get rid of me. But as drunk as I was, I knew this was not the way home.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I want you to meet my friends."

I was panicking, and it showed. "Take me home.

I don't want to do this anymore!"

"Here's your choice. You can come with me, and I'll get you home later, or you can get out and walk. It's about five miles. I hope your heels hold out."

I broke down and cried.

"What are you going to do to me?"

He laughed,

"It's an old tradition in my fraternity. If you fuck a virgin, she has to blow your friends."

The tears flowed down my cheeks as I started begging him.

"I don't know how to do that. I've never kissed a guy down there!"

My mind was racing, there were plenty of girls sucking cocks in those videos, and they seemed to like it. But I was still scared.

I finished the rum and coke. With my voice shaking, I murmured, "You know you're raping me by making me do this."

He laughed,

"It's the same old story. The girl dresses like a whore and gets what she deserves; she thinks it's rape, but then she enjoys it; I've done this a lot. So pucker up and learn to swallow; it's good for you."

My head spun as we drove what seemed forever, pulling up to a house on a quiet street. Jack opened my door and took my hand. I needed it. I was pretty drunk, plus my heels made me quite unsteady.

Six guys were sitting around the room; they cheered, lifting their beers to Jack.

I thought I would pass out; what had I gotten into?

I felt someone unzip my skirt and pull it off. Leaving me in stockings and heels, my black garter belt pulling my nylons tight. They couldn't believe how I was dressed. They crowded around, pawing at me, slapping my ass and tits.

They forced me to my knees. I tried to stop them as they ripped off my blouse, but I was no match for them. They were too strong, and the alcohol was slowing me down. I had trouble focusing my eyes, but all I could see was six hard dicks bobbing in front of me, getting closer to my mouth. The room was hot, and the blaring music made it impossible for them to hear me begging them to stop.

Jack was holding my arms as I vainly tried to hit them. They all were laughing at my feeble attempts to hurt them.

"Well, Carol, it's time to suck."

"Nooo, please let me go; I won't tell anyone if you just let me go."

"Somebody get a dick in her mouth."

One guy stood in front of me, holding his dick to my lips. He growled.

"If you bite me, I'll slap you silly."

I tried remembering the videos and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out. He held my head still and pulled it forward. I gagged wildly; I felt my hands guided to two waiting cocks and began stroking them. I thought he was going to choke me. I couldn't catch my breath.

I felt cum splash on my boobs; one of my hand jobs had a short fuse. Another quickly replaced him while the guy in my mouth shot his load down my throat.

I had more cum in my mouth than I could swallow; I spit it out, with it running down my neck onto my bouncing tits.

I stood up, my head spinning as I looked around; all I could see were more hard cocks. I meekly opened my mouth, knowing it was the only way I was getting out of there.

They all had one thing in common: to humiliate me. They were not satisfied with me swallowing their cum; I had to show them their cum pooling in my mouth before swallowing it.

One after another, they rubbed their dicks on my face covering me with sticky cum; one sicko shot his cum in my ear, getting laughs from the others. Finally, they left, leaving Jack, who had started the night by raping me. He eased his dick into my mouth.

"For being a virgin, you're quite the cocksucker."

He battered my sore lips, standing over me and making me beg.

"Tell me where you like it, Carol."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I leaned back on my elbows and whispered.

"Cum on my face."

I wanted to go home; I would have said anything. He was kneeling by my chest, smiling at my discomfort.

I knew what was coming; his hand became a blur.

Tensing up, he erupted, hitting both eyes and my hair. He continued milking the last drops of cum on me.

"I think I liked your pussy more, Carol. I'll be home in a few months, and we can try new things."

I was so mortified that I started crying, finally breaking down in sobs.

He gave me a towel, saying,

"I'll be in the car, so don't take too long."

I cleaned up as best as possible. Wiggling into my tight skirt, I picked up a sweatshirt he had left for me. Which I gratefully put on; my blouse was in tatters.

The ride home was silent. He got what he wanted, so there was no need to talk to me. I wonder if he would have taken me home if I didn't live next door to him.

My house was dark, but all the cars were there. I felt sick. I didn't have my keys. Thankfully, the back door was unlocked; I removed my heels and crept to my room. Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like one of the women in the porn videos, except I wasn't smiling. My beautiful hair was plastered down with cum.

As I showered, I realized how sore my privates were.

Some "Prince Charming" he was.

Lying in bed trying to sleep, my hands cupped my boobs. I squeezed my nipples, wishing I could suck them.

My mind drifted to Jack's younger brother, Pete, and his friends; maybe I should give them a shot. They could only dream about screwing a girl as hot as me. And for me, it couldn't be any worse than tonight.

I rolled over and slept until morning.

Upon waking up, I started thinking about Pete again, the poor fool. He would be grateful if I let him do anything.

What was wrong with me? I've had sex once, and it wasn't that great, and now I was trying to set up a gangbang with nineteen-year-old losers. All I knew was that my pussy was sore and, at the same time, itching to get fucked.

As I reviewed last night, I concluded that I really didn't mind cock sucking. I fantasized about being down on my knees, my hands tied behind my back. Dressed in stockings and heels made me feel helpless and degraded, which I needed. The feeling of being surrounded by men, squirting their hot cum over my face knowing there was nothing that would stop them from abusing me with their cocks.

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

12