Carolyn, Antwan, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? It is?!"

"Yup! But enough talk. If you really want to see your fiancée blacked, and blacked for good, you gotta pay homage. I bet you secretly want to, so cut the crap! Whip out my cock now and suck it, faggot!"

"Uh... okay, Sir Antwan... I guess..."

And I did start to do it. I undid Antwan's pants and started fishing out his giant cock right then! Just like I had long dreamed--privately--of doing with BBC!

"Oh, faggot... I guess it's only fair to tell you, I'm going to be videoing you, too! Not sure if I'll use it for anything-- but I might!"

"Uh... Do you have to, Sir?"

"Of course, I do, faggot! Ask me another useless question that challenge my authority, and I'll crack a fucking rib! Got it?"

"Yes, Sir Antwan! I understand, Sir!"

I finished taking out Sir Antwan's fabulous python of a BBC and got started sucking it. Soft, it was still bigger than I am hard. Soft, it seemed like seven or eight inches, even.

It was fabulous to be up close and personal with my first BBC after so many hours spent watching them in videos and dreaming about them.

Even more stupendous than seeing Sir Antwan's huge black pole was licking it, kissing it, and sucking it in my mouth.

It was amazing for me in every way. I loved the salty flavor. I loved the musky smell. I loved the texture--smooth in places, with a bump here or there. It was stupendous! Oh, Antwan was right! Black cock definitely was the "white boi gaymaker," for sure!

I had long wanted to suck BBC, and I loved every second of sucking Sir Antwan's enormous cock. I sucked it as far down my throat as I could.

I was better at it than I expected to be. Somehow I managed not to gag much. I think I got maybe even nine inches of Antwan's delicious meatstick in my mouth and down my throat.

It was incredible. It was the sexiest time ever in my whole life so far.

Nothing in the world is as sexy as big black cock--and I finally had one up close and personal, in my face and down my throat.

I felt profound satisfaction. "Wow! This is home!" I said to myself.

Either I was doing a good job, Antwan was horny, or both. It took about ten minutes of my loving on his monster pole, and then Sir Antwan began blasting a giant load.

The first few pumps went down my throat. I was proud! And then Sir Antwan pulled out and sprayed what felt like a gallon of jizz all over my face.

Once his cumming died down and stopped, Antwan leaned over and lightly stroked my crotch through my pants. He barely deigned to touch me. His touch was very slight, almost imperceptible. If I hadn't seen Antwan's arm move, I might have thought I was just rubbing my crotch on the upholstery. But I knew it was him. I knew the great Black man was fondling me--if barely.

I was humiliated--and I loved it.

My little twig of a boi clit lurched and shot off from the ultra-light touching--that's how excited I was. "Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!! Unggghhhh!!!! AMMMAAZZZZZIIINNNNGGGG!!! Yyyyyyeessssss!!!!" I yelled.

It was the best orgasm of my life to date.

"Yup, you're a fag," was Antwan's blasé reply observation following my giant cum. "Only a fag would have a huge orgasm from me barely touching--and through your pants, to boot... You're well on your way to being gay for BBC... You're going to love seeing Carolyn go completely black--and you'll be getting addicted to BBC right alongside her. Congratulations, faggot!"

I knew Sir Antwan was right. It was obvious from how much I had loved blowing his huge black fuckstick, and how massively I had just cum. "Would I even take BBC in my 'boi pussy'?" I wondered.

A whole new chapter in my life had begun! My fiancée didn't know it yet--but a new chapter for her, too!

Would you like to hear more?

12