All Comments on 'Carrie'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
I_am_certainI_am_certainover 1 year ago

Though I can't relate to the dominatrix character (I can be dominant in my own way) I appreciate the story.

How many women will write this or craave this? Are lesbians different than straight women? Are our sexual thoughts and desires oppressed or liberated by the social environment that we live in? "Carrie just held the huge dildo there and something weird happened I heard my self begging her to fuck my ass, pleading, in that moment the reality hit me I was her slut I wanted this, needed this."

Is there anything wrong with me because I have very strong cravings to lick a woman's ass during sex? I haven't done it yet. It requires cooperation with hygenic standards and an expectation, even an invitation, that it's going to happen. But it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m always confused as to the fascination with anal in most dom/sub stories. Especially when the dom loans the sub to another person and sats, “Do what you want to her but not her ass. That’s mine.” I wonder because a woman has another, in my opinion, waaayyyy better orifice to delight in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Carrie Series Info