Carrie and Mike Pt. 07

Story Info
Carrie has a surprise toy for Mike.
2.9k words
4.74
4.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, babe?" Carrie said as she rolled towards Mike in their bed. He was scrolling on his phone and looked over at his lover curiously. Carrie's eyes deviously squinted just a bit, the corners of her mouth pulled tight, "Are you very tired right now?"

"Meh, sort of. What's up?" He asked, understanding the look on his girlfriend's face, and what it meant for him.

"I was wondering if you'd like a bit of a surprise..." She said, coyly, as she started reaching off the side of the bed for an unknown object. Mike paused and watched, still curious and confused, yet admiring her muscle definition, on display fully. The combination of her wicked little smile and her back, down to her strong glutes, awakening his excitement.

"Sure..." he said, curious but knowing it was going to be special; with her, the surprises were always mind-blowing.

In a flash, Carrie had secured whatever she was reaching for, and twisted her muscular body back up onto the bed. "I want to play with this!" She announced, holding a fleshlight, the lid already removed and the silicon, shaped like a woman's pleasure, stared at him in the face. Carrie now bounced her body to sit upright, with a broad smile on her face, eagerly awaiting Mike's answer that she knew would be in the affirmative.

Mike chuckled, "Sure, I mean, I have the real thing right here..." he said through his laughs, playfully palming Carrie between her naked legs. "But, if you want to try this, I'm down. Fucking. Obviously. I'm down." Mike could feel his erection roaring to life at the thought of Carrie, gleaming with joy to use a sex toy on him. He adored that she took such pleasure and had so much fun getting him off. They were equal partners in this, both identifying as eager givers in the bedroom, their partner's pleasure always placed before their own.

Carrie's excitement was erotic and contagious as she pulled the covers off Mike, exposing his now hard erection. "Yep, you're just about ready," she said through a smile, always admiring Mike's very, very impressive size. Forcing her eyes off his excitement, she placed her hand on it, feeling his heat and pulse as it continued to grow to its hardest. Her eyes were smiling at his as she walked her knees between his legs to get into a better position over him, close to where her hand cupped him. Her hand felt wonderful, though he craved more, and returned her smile. The love between Carrie and Mike was always playful, passionate, but most importantly fun.

They didn't take sex too seriously, but rather just enjoyed how compatible their bodies were. Both were very physically fit, with very little body fat between them. Carrie was always a functional-fitness athlete, while Mike's lean frame only recently began filling out as he transitioned from competitive running to more weights in Carrie's gym. Their personalities complimented this, and once they realized they were romantically interested, quickly fell in passionate love. This passion had not relented in the year they'd been together, but forged a strong bond on every level a relationship could be: love, friendship, romantic, and sexually passionate. Their friends, as well as Mike and Carrie, knew they'd spend the rest of their lives together. Moments like this, the random moments that could turn devilishly kinky in an instant, were both their fortes, and they loved it. They were open and accepting to all kinks, though already shared most anyways. They were already both sexually confident and self-assured, not minding what normal convention said sex should be, rather exploring themselves and figuring out what they liked without a care for societal norms. If it was safe, respectful, and consensual, why not try it?

"Hand me the lube, babe," Carrie said as she settled into position: on her knees between Mike's outstretched and spread legs. "Thanks!" she replied as Mike handed their bottle of lube of the nightstand.

As Mike was about to reply, a cold pour of the lube over his strained erection interrupted him. Carrie watched his response, his eyes rolling to look at the ceiling as his head tilted back just a little bit. The sensation he felt must have been tantalizing, she realized. She looked down at his size. The very first thing she noticed about Mike, after walking in on him masturbating to porn, was his size. "His cock is So. Fucking. Big." An inner monologue that has repeated itself in her mind daily since she watched him stroking it a year ago. Her friend Sam concurred, having accidentally seen a photo of it on Carrie's phone, which ended with Carrie letting Sam watch Mike put it to use on her over and over an hour later. She loved his cock. And now it was slick with lube, pulsing, and begging for her to use her surprise on it.

Carrie's eyes narrowed as she dragged them from his cock, too hard to be laying on his defined abs, but rather slightly upright and staring at Mike's face, up past his abs, muscular and shaved chest, and finally to Mike's eyes. They squinted back, intent on watching Carrie take pleasure in her work on him, but also satisfied that she was still so lustfully enamored by his long, thick cock.

Without breaking eye contact, Carrie used her right hand to gently grip Mike and hold him more upright, as her left brought the opening of the toy to the wet tip of his erection. Going by feel, she slowly rubbed the toy lightly over the head, smiling at Mike's breath, interrupted by the sharp pleasure from such little contact. He struggled to maintain his composure as her right hand squeezed and relaxed around his cock, providing just a little more sensation to an erection that was already begging to release.

She maintained this light teasing until she sensed Mike was about to break his stoic character. He didn't want to be the first to beg for her to sink the toy onto him, though they both knew he'd break first. Rather, Carrie decided to further surprise him, and break the seeming trance first. Without warning, she firmly sank the toy down his entire erection in one motion, until it was flush with his body, and held it motionless.

Mike's head feel back with a loud moan as soon as he felt the head of his cock finally penetrate the silicon toy. His moan grew louder and louder, interrupted by his breath catching from the sensation, as his entire cock was engulfed in the slick fleshlight. She won, but the tremendous pleasure emanating from his cock disregarded the loss. It felt fucking amazing. He felt his cock throbbing and felt a stream of precum pour out of his head, almost exposed at the other end of the toy.

Smiling, victorious at her second surprise, which Mike so obviously enjoyed, Carrie looked down to admire her handywork. She could see Mike's cock almost poking out the other end, and thought to herself "fuck, he is a hung fuck," as she watched his precum pool, unable to flow down the slides due to how snuggly the fleshlight fit his girth. Now her smile was because of how aroused she was, simply by appreciating how excited Mike's cock was and how turned on she was.

After only a few seconds, which seemed like a lifetime from all the simultaneous sensations both Carrie and Mike felt, Carrie's eyes returned to Mike's face, as she started to slide the toy back up his length. Mike, who to this point was propped on his elbows, collapsed back, loudly groaning, interspersed with profanity from the pleasure. Carrie loved how expressive he was when his cock was being played with, and it fueled how wet she was getting, almost dripping down her thighs.

An inch or so before Mike's cock would fall out of the fleshlight, Carrie slowly reversed direction, sliding his cock back in. Another groan. She bottomed it out, and glanced down again at the open end, seeing the tip of Mike's cock as an absolute mess, soaked in lube and precum. A pulse between her legs affirmed her love of a sexy mess, as she immediately slid the toy back up. Another groan, another painful sounding "fuck," from Mike. Another slide down as she fucked the toy on his throbbing cock, slightly picking up speed, and another "ffuuuuuuccckkkk," from her whimpering hung boyfriend. Carrie slid the toy back up, adding a little bit of a twist, eliciting an even louder moan from yet another new sensation on his cock. He was in heaven. His cock was throbbing and loving it. She was soaked and throbbing, knowing she was the sole reason for his unimaginable, orgasmic pleasure. He was all hers.

Watching the toy plunge up and down the largest cock she'd ever seen, Carrie's right hand pulled away and towards her body, finding her pussy immediately. She couldn't help it. She knew this was about him, she wanted it to be about him, and her fucking his cock with the toy. But she needed to cum, too. Her fingers immediately plunged through her wetness, her palm on her clit as her middle and ring finger curled in, her hips involuntarily thrusting at the delicious intrusion of her body. Now it was her time to moan, her tension built up watching and listening to Mike. Her head rolled back as she almost interrupted her pace with the fleshlight.

Her trance, fueled by how hot she was watching Mike's beautiful cock fuck the toy, and her two fingers fucking her pussy, was broken sharply by Mike as he barked, "Fucking do it. Cum!"

"Fuuuuucccckkkkk," was all Carrie could muster, Mike's order triggering her release with his aggression, and how pained he seemed over his own pleasure. She released, clenching her body. Her left hand plunged the toy down Mike's cock, bottoming out and holding still as her abs and shoulders seized, her body curling in as her right hand quickly finished the job in rapid small movements over her clit with her fingers buried. Mike watched lustily, appreciating how beautiful Carrie was when she came. Her eyes squinting closed, her mouth open in a silent shout, seemingly lost in her own world where the pleasure in her body could explode through her. Mike watched in admiration as it seemed that in that moment, she was the entire world and the entire world was her, the pleasure of her orgasm the only thing in existence. She rode her orgasm through for what felt like a minute, though was surely only thirty seconds, Mike's cock grateful for the pause in it's own pleasure.

Slowly, Carrie's body relaxed, her eyes opened and her breathing returned to normal from its gasps. "Holy fuck, I didn't realize how much I needed to fucking cum!" she said, relieved. Mike smiled, but Carrie noticed it was a beleaguered smile... her job wasn't complete, but merely had an intermission so she could get herself off. Her demeanor shifted almost instantly, as she removed her two soaked fingers, her right hand joining the left on the fleshlight. Her face was now one of determination and lust. She wanted her boyfriend's cock, her cock, to fucking explode for her.

Mike's eyes were locked on hers, knowing that she was going to fuck his cock with the silicon and plastic toy until he came, and he knew he'd cum hard. His breath caught a little bit as she smirked, winked, and used both hands to slide the toy up his cock, the first movement and sensation his erection had felt since just before she exploded in pleasure. He groaned through clenched teeth, she smiled.

Twisting the toy as she slid it up, Mike knew he was close. She twisted the other direction as she sank it back down on him. Up and down, sometimes pausing with only the thick head of his impressive cock was still in, before slamming it all the way back down, other times leaving him bottomed out and twisting like that. The pleasure was getting Mike closer to the edge, and they both knew it. His body squirmed at her work as she appreciated that she was solely responsible for making him feel so good. Up and down. She now changed the tempo, with a slow stroke up before fucking the toy back down fast... up, up, up, DOWN! During the pauses with the toy bottomed out, Carrie would glance down, always amazing at how wet the toy was; the inside drenched, with more dripping down his shafter when she stroked it up. And she knew that at this point, very little of that was lube. The rest was all precum, and more than she'd probably ever seen pour out of his cock. She loved it. She cherished it. But this was about him, no matter how much she wanted to take him into her mouth and lick every drop off his enormous cock.

Up, up, up, DOWN. Mike was now moaning and cursing nonstop. He was fucking close. Carrie picked up the pace, and broke her own silence. "Do you like fucking this toy pussy?" Mike was caught off guard, but could only whimper something close to an answer, Carrie's favorite response to almost torturing her boyfriend. "Your big fucking cock looks so fucking good in this toy... my pussy is so fucking wet watching you fuck this... imagine if your thick cock was fucking me right now, would you want that, baby? Would you want to feel me just like this? Fucking myself on your fucking cock until you fucking flooded me? Would you?" Mike was louder than ever now, and Carrie knew he was only a few strokes away from his orgasm.

She changed her tone of voice to a demanding, domineering tone, "Cum. Cum for me and fucking flood this fake pussy. Give me your fucking cum and let me watch that giant fucking cock explode all over!"

She knew she had done it. At the words "That giant fucking cock," she sank the toy all the way down, the head of his cock only an inch from the other end, and with perfect timing. A rope of cum erupted from the open end, arching onto Mike's body. Then another, and another. "Fuck yes, keep giving me that fucking cum," Carrie cooed. By the fourth rope his cock sprayed, Carrie ripped the toy off Mike's cock, drawing a loud "Fuck!" of pleasure from Mike as his cock continued to explode. The toy was immediately replaced by Carrie's mouth and hands, desperately wanting to feel the cock pump. Her mouth was quickly flooded by the rest of Mike's orgasm, another half dozen ropes and spasms, each punctuated by powerful throbs as his cock jerked in her mouth. Her left had held him in her mouth while the right stroked him quickly.

She slowed her pace and Mike came down from his orgasm, and she looked up, cock still in her mouth, to Mike, who returned by gaze with a weakened smile. He was exhausted from cumming, but still in awe of how beautiful Carrie was as she looked up at him, her face a mess. He detected the smile in her eyes, as she slowly dragged her mouth off his thick cock, only spilling a little bit of his cum back onto hit. She paused, staring at his eyes, then crawled slowly up his body. His smile broadened as he leaned forward, anticipating what was next by the smile she was trying to control. Once face to face, she let her body fall onto his, and leaned in for a kiss. Their mouths open, she poured his cum out and into his mouth, quickly following it with her tongue and a passionate kiss. He swallowed some, the rest caught in the mix of tongues entangled in their mouths. They both moaned hungrily as his excitement dripped out of the corners of his mouth, her tongue quickly finding it for her own satisfaction. Her body was embraced by his; sweaty and breathing heavier, reawakening their lust and excitement through their messy kiss.

She needed to cum again, and as she slid her hard, muscular body down his, felt his cock with her pussy. He was rock hard and throbbing; she knew he needed to fuck again, too.

Slowly pulling away from his mouth, her cheeks, lips, and chin glistening in his cum, she smiled and asked "So, what did you think about your surprise?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned back in, leading with her tongue for another kiss. Mike's hands wandered to her ass, stroking it lightly, before finding her hips, and began to grip.

"I fucking loved my surprise, babe..." Without warning, Mike shifted Carrie's entire body by her hips, with a surprised laugh from her. Almost immediately, he had her lined up with his renewed erection, and plunged their bodies together swiftly, his cock stretching and filling her quickly.

She cried out "Fuck!" as he felt her pussy clamp around his cock at how unexpected his penetration was. Still gripping her by the hips, he slid her body back up his erection before slamming it down onto him again, before rocking his hips upwards to bury his cock as deep as he could go. She whimpered at the pleasure, biting her lip and clinching her eyes shut.

"I fucking loved my surprise, babe..." He repeated, "But it's nowhere near as good as fucking you..."