Carrie and Mike Pt. 08

Story Info
Carrie and Mike go hiking and lose themselves in the open.
3.3k words
4.38
3.1k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike eased his truck onto the embankment adjacent to the trailhead, ensuring he left space for other hikers. He and Carrie were on their first romantic weekend to the mountains together, finally carving out the time.

"It looks totally empty; this is going to be great!" Carrie announced as they exited the vehicle.

"Just after Labor Day, nobody is taking vacation time anymore, should be all ours." Mike replied, with an eager, and innocent, grin on his face.

"And the weather is fucking gorgeous... we better see some awesome swimming holes." Carrie said as she stripped off her half-zip, revealing a tight, form fitting tee shirt to go with her silkies shorts. Mike appraised, as always, her shoulders and muscled body, somehow accented by her hiking boots.

Mike and Carrie have been inseparable since they recognized their close friendship as roommates was romantic love. In addition to their extremely active and risqué sex life, their interests in the gym, personalities, drive, and ambition yielded a great coupling. Their friends weren't surprised by their eventual infatuation with each other, and the running assumption was when they'd be married, not if.

Carrie took lead on the trail, shouldering her backpack and walking assuredly down the trail. Mike could only appreciate the view of the river they were following, and the firm ass of his girlfriend, swaying and bounding before him. Her hamstrings and calves were tight and defined, only increasing the view capped by her lats poking around her daypack. He thought to himself "I am one lucky guy... that's all for me..."

Both were extremely athletic and loved the outdoors when they weren't in the gym. Carrie's build helped her conquer most sports, from soccer to mountain biking, much to Mike's delight. His athletic career, up until recently, was more endurance, including biking, but had packed on close to 20 pounds of muscle at Carrie's excitement. Fiercely independent, assured, and confident, Carrie was a natural fit for anything solo and outdoors, however having Mike as a partner was something she adored. They were in absolute love.

About two miles down the trail, it cut to the right and descended a rooted portion before rejoining a sizeable creek to their left. Carrie was the first to see it: a break in the undergrowth and the swirling pools nestled between large rocks, with a perfect little beach. "We're getting off the trail here, babe, and I don't care what you think!" She announced, catching his attention to what she changed their plans for. She darted on a game trail down to the beach, Mike in tow, dropping her bag by the water's edge. "Isn't it beautiful?! We're getting in!"

Smiling, Mike agreed, taking off his own bag and peeling his shirt off his torso. Carrie, despite the scenery, quicky admired his body: lean, cut abs, great pecs, hairless, and strong arms. She'd enjoyed his strength as he tossed her around the bedroom, easily flipping her over and into position at his whim. Despite her self-confidence, occasionally she absolutely loved getting manhandled and taken for his pleasure. It was a voluntary loss of control, something she could give Mike while he was most turned on and at his most confident- permission to use her and position her and take control. Other times, she enjoyed using her strength to absolutely dominate him: to push his head down between her legs (not that he ever resisted), or to slam into him as hard as she needed to ensure she earned what was hers.

Mike tossed his shirt down, distracting Carrie out of her brief trance as she imagined griding herself into his chest. She smiled, Mike knowing what kind of thought she was having, before she gripped the hem of her shirt and peeled it off, revealing one of her many sportsbras, cut so low it barely concealed her nipples, now erect at her excitement and her exertion on the trail. It was Mike's turn to stare, loving her smaller, athletic chest perched atop her abs.

"You know, Mike... nobody else was at the trail head..." Carrie purred, smiling, and watching Mike's face wonder the relevance. After a brief second, and her realizing Mike had no clue what she was talking about, she peeled off her bra as well, tossing it on the ground, exposing herself to the warm air. Mike could only smile as her body was further revealed as she turned, bent at the waist, and playfully slid her shorts and underwear down her ass, looking back at him and smiling playfully, revealing herself ready.

"You're right..." Mike giggled in reply, immediately feeling his body react to such a beautiful woman nude in front of him, "Sounds like I should join you in this!"

Where Carrie had the coy seductress act down, Mike had mastered his natural goofy approach, throwing his shorts off and over his boots without a hint of playfulness. Carrie laughed at his eagerness before her eyes recognized the effect she already had on him. As Carrie told several close friends, "Mike is hunnngggg." As a self-described size-queen, she was delighted to find her roommate (at the time) had the largest dick she'd ever seen, including most porn. From the first time she asked to watch him masturbate, she was hooked by his length and girth; his incredible ejaculations and ability to go again and again were just huge perks.

Both standing, nude by a river flowing next to them and looking out of place for still wearing their hiking boots, Carrie strolled over to Mike, making a scene by dramatically swaying over to him. "So babe, are we going to get in? I want to get wet..." She jokingly extended the last word, knowing Mike's biggest and most surefire turn-on was dirty talk, even if it was bordering on sarcastic and humorous. She ran her hands up her body to her breasts, making an overly dramatic show of tweaking her nipples before laughing at her own antics. Mike's body reacted involuntarily.

Not smiling or laughing at all, but with intense intent, Mike, his cock still swelling to full size, took one quick step forward, catching Carrie off guard. She yelped as he grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her into his cock, now sandwiched between them and sticking up, its length extending up most of her six-pack. Without saying a word, he leaned down and enveloped her mouth in a passionate, desperate kiss, moaning into her in complete need. She responded in kind with a loud exhale, whimpering a moan as his tongue searched for hers. His hands continued to grope her ass, pulling her tighter against him, and up. She could feel his cock against her body, growing harder and harder, making her moan knowing she was going to fuck it soon. His arousal was met with her own, as she felt her beloved heat between her legs, begging to be touched and tasted and fucked. Mike's hands explored deeper and deeper, his reach allowing him to slide a hand over her ass and around her body, reaching her pussy and feeling it already wet. The instant his middle finger slipped into her wetness, both moaned loudly, breaking their kiss, eliciting a panting "fuuuccckkkk..." from Carrie as she felt the first premonition of what she was going to enjoy.

Locking eyes, panting, and needing each other, Carrie looked down to see Mike's enormous cock pointing straight up at her, already dripping with precum, smearing on her abs and dripping down the thick head. She looked up with only her eyes and took one hand from around Mike's neck, spitting in her hand, unblinking and bringing it to Mike's erection. Her hand easily slid from his head, wet with precum oozing out, begging, and her spit, to the base of his cock in one painfully slow motion. Carrie's eyes never left his as she felt him throbbing in her hand, perceptively bouncing with his heartbeat, warm and wet. Upon reaching the base, she returned her wet hand around his neck, this slow moment of intimacy lasting as she slowly grinned. Without warning, she hopped up at Mike, pulling herself up as high as she could get. Surprised, Mike's hands, still firmly on her ass with one finger slowly massaging her pussy, assisted, until she was looking down at Mike, her hardened nipples now at mouth level. Their eye contact never broke, but the intimate gravity of the moment was replaced with smiles and a giggle from Carrie. He knew what to do next as he spread her ass apart and looked down. She turned her gaze down at the throbbing cock he was going to lower her onto, curved deliciously skyward, ready for her. Both lowered her down slowly until she first felt the throbbing and wet head of his thick cock against her pussy, leaving her whimpering in anticipation. Mike, holding her almost solo at this point, Carrie too horny and distracted watching his cock approach her wetness, moved her around, letting his cock drag slowly across her lips, teasing her, then lifting her enough so she could barely feel him. After a few rounds of this teasing, she broke her concentration and looked him in the eye.

Pointedly, almost demandingly, Carrie ordered Mike "I need your fucking cock in my pussy, so hurry up and let me fuck my pussy with... iiiittttttt"

The instant Mike heard "...fuck my pussy..." he abruptly sank her only his full length in one swift motion. Carrie's eyes rolled back and her words failed her, feeling his monstrous girth spread her apart as she bottomed out on him. Her body seized up when she felt he couldn't go any deeper, and she clung to him tightly, in euphoria by how fucking good he felt in her. Mike groaned loudly.

"Is that cock fucking your pussy good enough now?" Mike struggled to get out with a slight chuckle, knowing the effect his size had on her.

"Fuuuccckkkk yessss..." Carrie moaned, still holding still as she adjusted to his size and the speed that he entered her. Despite how wet she was, and how often she fucked him, the first penetration left her in awe. And she craved it.

After a brief moment, Mike embracing how hot and wet she felt around him, his cock throbbing almost painfully, she started rocking back and forth. Her legs were still wrapped around him, her head buried into his shoulder and looking away as they both supported her muscular weight. She was thrusting and grinding her hips into his body, letting her feel his cock deep in her with the motion, her clit pressed against his abdomen. Wordless, she could only breath heavily and whimper, her orgasm already close. Mike's hands continued on her ass, spreading her cheeks further with one hand sliding to feel her pussy as his cock was buried in it. She responded vocally, though not with words, to feeling his finger start to massage her in tandem with his cock, spreading around their combined arousal.

With a shudder, her body seized up and a high pitch squeal came out, before her body started small convulsions, shaking in his arms. Mike could feel Carrie's pussy contracting around him as she came and came hard. The shudders were followed by a few full body convulsions as she came harder and harder, Mike feeling a flood around his cock, dripping off, before finally relaxing. Through all of this, Mike remained still with the exception of his index finger, still massaging her between where he entered her and her ass, driving her wild. Breathing deeply, Carrie slowly turned her head with a Cheshire cat grin to look at Mike, biting his lip.

"Fuck... I don't think I've cum that quickly!" Carrie beamed, feeling Mike's cock still throbbing in her.

"Maybe it's because we're outdoors, babe." Mike replied, matter of factly but teasingly, bringing her back to reality that she just came in the open, without a modicum of privacy, along a river.

Looking a bit worried for a brief second, Carrie gave her typical response with this type of thing, "Fuck it... it's natural, I don't care. And what woman here wouldn't want to cum with this fucking cock to fuck?" She laughed, grinning, drawing a chuckle, albeit with some hesitation about being so exposed, from Mike.

Mike halted their laughter with a firm grasp of her ass as he lifted her up, the first time his cock had slid out of her at all since he sank her onto it, drawing a sharp inhale from Carrie as the heightened post-orgasm sensation. He drew her almost all the way up, before sinking her back onto it, with an audible wet sound. He moaned, she gasped, and he repeated, fucking her up and down the length of his cock over and over, letting gravity fuck his cock back into her. Rhythmically, he'd draw her body up for three or four seconds, pausing with only the wet pulsing head of his cock in her, then slam her body back onto him, bottoming out each time, and pausing again.

"Fuck babe, keep fucking me like that!" Carrie begged after several repetitions as she transitioned from post-orgasm sensitivity to "I need to cum again" mode.

Mike could only grunt and watch her body respond. Her athletic tits bouncing as she bottomed out on him, her head thrown back, and the wetness of his erection, her pussy dripping onto him as his lifted her up himself again and again. He leaned forward and with one long movement passionately licked from the bottom of her throat to her mouth, her face brought forward to complete the act of frantic physical love to a vulgar, open-mouthed kiss. Her hands slid forward a bit as she locked his head into place and continued to assault his mouth with her tongue, both moaning mindlessly the entire time.

Mike was always a passionate, selfless lover, however sometimes he couldn't control his urge to cum. He prided himself on ensuring Carrie would cum as much as she needed before he'd offer his first release, then return immediately for more, however this moment was different. Feeling the sun on their naked, writhing bodies, the sound of the river, and the threat of being caught was too much for his cock with Carrie being pistoned up and down it. He was close.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk... Carrie.... Fuuuucccckkkk" His words confirmed for her what she already knew. She could feel his cock swelling in her pussy, and could feel his precum pouring out of him, dripping out of her and down her thighs... she didn't mind. She thought it was sexy as fuck that he was losing all control, and that his cock needed to cum before he did, and that it was her and her body that made that beautiful, thick, long erection need to release.

"Are you going to cum babe? Are you going to fucking cum?!" She moaned in his ear. Her second question was aggressive, as she was taking back control after being handled so lustfully since their first kiss on the river's edge.

"Uhhh huh," was all Mike could fumble out, his eyes clenched in panicked desperation to hold off his explosion.

"Not yet..." Carrie commanded, throwing off their rhythm, pushing him back and making the effort to climb off of the cock she was currently impaled on.

Mike moaned pitifully as his cock was chilled by the air, Carrie's pussy sliding all the way off and she planted her boots back on the ground. Desperately, begging with his eyes, Carrie bit her lower lip as she sank to her knees, face level with Mike throbbing in front of her. His cock bounced up and down, dripping with their cum, untouched.

"I thought you said you were going to fucking cum, babe." Carrie said, asserting power over the situation with her voice, and she leaned back, planting one hand on the ground while the other immediately started playing with her pussy between her spread knees. "Let me fucking watch your cock explode."

That was all the encouragement Mike needed. With both hands his gripped his erection, and thrusted his hips forward, fucking his hands up and down his length as Carrie watched, mesmerized, and re-approaching her second orgasm. She desperately wanted to feel Mike explode in her, to feel all his cum flooding her and dripping out, running down her legs--and she would, later. Fucking in the open was about watching and being watched. She wanted to watch. "He can flood my pussy later," but she wanted to watch. And be watched.

Her eyes glued to his erection through his hands, Carrie sank her middle and ring fingers deep in herself, marveling at how soaked she was after her first orgasm and her ride. Glancing quickly at Mike's face, she saw determination and desperation. He was close. She was close. She was going to finish him.

"I need your cock to fucking explode all over me, baby, I fucking need to feel your fucking cum..." she begged. It was true, and it was what she knew would immediately work.

Hearing these words put Mike over the edge. His cock erupted. Groaning and panting loudly, his first ropes rained across his girlfriend's body with force, from her neck to her thighs in a spray. Feeling his release splash against her naked body and watching his cock erupt, Carrie threw her head back as her body shuddered into orgasm, peaked by feeling his release on her behalf. He continued to cum, shooting rope after rope, soaking her tits and abs, groaning loudly the entire time. She came down off her orgasm, feeling him land and drip down her entire body. She opened her eyes to see his hands still, by his side, his cock still standing at a 45 up and away from her, dripping from the head. She shifted her eyes down to see her entire body drenched in his cum. Her left nipple had a rope hanging off and her abs were sprayed. She fucking loved it. She knew that her body was the only body that could get Mike to erupt like that, and that her words and her show made it happen. She slowly pulled her fingers out of herself, dragging them up her messy abs, and collecting the cum hanging off her nipple, before bringing them to her mouth.

"Now that's a good boy..." She smirked, sucking her two messy fingers into her mouth.

Mike chuckled "Fuckkkkk that was amazing..."

"It was... and it tastes amazing." She winked as she made a show of licking her finger and collecting more.

"Oh, trust me... I fucking know it does..." Mike stated before dropping to his knees to join her, with one quick lick up both her tits, collecting his cum as he went. She whimpered approval as he brought his tongue, coated in his cum, to her mouth for a kiss. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, and just as quickly as he dropped down, he leaned back, cock still throbbing erect, and stated playfully: "We should hop in the water, you know, before people see such a sexy fucking woman soaked in cum... they might want to join."

He stood up, extended a hand to help Carrie to her feet, and walked to the water's edge. Still soaked in his cum, her pussy still needing to cum and Mike's cock begging still for another release, then stopped to finally take off their boots. Carrie was confident, knowing how incredible she looked to anyone, especially covered in so much passion, while Mike glanced around nervously, hoping they weren't caught in the act. Both stood, bootless, and poised to bound into the water, still throbbing and still soaked.

"I fucking love you, Carrie."

"I fucking love you too, babe! So, when are you going to make me cum again?"

"Whenever you want... as long as I get to cum deep in you next time," Mike replied.

"Deal... but how about only if someone else is watching..."

Mike felt his cock throb at the thought, his mind racing for ideas as Carrie's ass turned towards him, knowing how amazing it would feel to bury himself deep inside her again...