Carrie K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking bad," Grant said through grit teeth, glaring at her warily.

"Get on the counter," Carrie commanded, pushing him back. Grant obeyed, hopping up. Carrie straddled him.

Grant marveled at Carrie's dangling tits. He grabbed each big breast in either hand, suckling wildly anywhere he could lay his lips. She ground on his cock as he devoured her, angling his cock so that it probed the engorged hood of her pussy.

"What do you want?" Grant slurred as he sucked. He felt her hand gently guide his face up so that they were nose to nose. Carrie gazed deeply into his eyes. Like a true lover.

"You, Grant. I want you." Before he could react, Carrie covered his lips with hers and sank onto his cock like a stone. Pleasure blasted Grant's body even as he was unnerved by Carrie's deliberate use of his name. She was clearly trying to send a message, that this was the start of something, a relationship perhaps, but Grant was nowhere near ready to end things with his actual girlfriend. His worry, however, was buried in Carrie's mouth and her cunt.

Carrie wasn't oblivious. She could sense him getting more uncomfortable the more she staked her claim to him. She knew he felt guilty that he was cheating on his girlfriend, but that wasn't her problem. What she wanted to do was make sure that after this fuck, that woman would be his ex-girlfriend. She was going to do everything she could to make sure of that, which included taking his massive load inside her.

It was totally reckless, which is why she knew it would bond them. He'd get off on the risk of this moment for the rest of his life, making it impossible for him to go back to sex with that boring girlfriend of his. And if she got pregnant...well, then they'd definitely be bonded, which at the moment was exactly what every nerve in her body wanted. "Touch him squeeze him break him keep him" her pussy chanted to Carrie's brain, pounding her mind into pleasurable submission.

Carrie broke their kiss to stare into his eyes. "I'm not your girlfriend," Carrie breathed, feeling Grant grow inside her at the reminder. She again filled him with her tongue, delighting in her power over the taken man. "I'm not your girlfriend," she said into his mouth as they kissed, her tongue touching his as she spoke. She laughed as his cock involuntarily flexed inside her again, then she reached her tongue even deeper into his mouth. Carrie was getting Grant's mouth used to hers, training him to get hard the instant he tastes her spit.

"Hey. Hey." She broke off their delirious makeout session to stare seriously at Grant. He didn't meet her eyes at first, too dazed from their passion. "Hey!" Grant snapped out of it and locked eyes with Carrie. Her mock serious face curled into a smirk. "I'm not your girlfriend."

"Fuuuuuuuck..." Grant croaked as Carrie giggled. She rode him faster, drenching his cock and hips with her dripping desire. Pleasure spiked through his body as he desperately thrust his cock up into Carrie from beneath. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, working her perfect pussy, impaling it even deeper on his long cock, making herself the center of his existence. He could feel her inner folds rubbing against his shaft. It was incredible. He moaned into her mouth, and Carrie drank it up, knowing that she almost had him completely.

"Oh god, Grant. I'm gonna cum!" She pushed her tits against his face as she bounced up and down on his cock. Grant's pride and cock swelled. He was going to make this unbelievably sexy slut cum. Grant gripped Carrie's upturned heels, using them as leverage to hold his hips a few inches in the air, burrowing himself as far into her as any cock ever had.

Carrie glared at Grant desperately. "Cum inside me!"

Grant's eyes widened. Cheating was one thing, but cumming inside another woman was more than he was willing to do. At the same time, he didn't want to let on that he wasn't going to do what she wanted when she was so close to cumming herself. He decided to play along until she came, and then pull out.

"Do you want to be filled up with my cum? Is that what you want?" he asked as he flexed his abs, stirring his cock into her furthest reaches. "You want to go back to work filled with a stranger's cum?"

Carrie shook her head no. "Not a stranger's. Your cum. Grant's cum." She trembled in ecstasy. Her words caused a knot in his stomach even as it made his cock balloon inside her.

"Are you on the pill?" he blurted inelegantly, hurtling toward the edge.

Carrie shook her head no again. "But it's fine..." she whispered as she rode him so hard that his firm ass thudded back to the counter. Grant looked up at the woman on top of him, crazed with lust, and realized as his calves dangled helplessly over the edge of the counter that he was at her mercy.

"You should get off..." Grant said desperately.

"I'm about to..." Carrie responded as she leaned back, holding herself in a backbend with one hand, feverishly rubbing her clit with the other.

"No, not like thaaaaaaat..." Grant pleaded, but his breath was knocked from him when Carrie slammed her ass into him with her full force, then proceeded to grind on him in ferocious circles, jamming his dick up into her as far as he could go as she swirled.

"Ahhhhhh!" Carrie cried out, her pussy finally spasming on Grant's big cock. Lights flashed in her eyes as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body, causing her to writhe on top of him. In utter awe, Grant watched her huge tits bounce, saw her head snap back, and felt her pussy clamp down, squeezing the last bit of loyalty out of this fallen boyfriend.

"I'm not your girlfriend!" she screamed as she came.

Miraculous inevitably overtook Grant's body. He felt her pussy contract and then open for him, making room for the coming warm wash of his cum. Their bodies had wanted this from the start, had drawn them closer despite his protests, and had at last gotten them perfectly aligned for exactly this primal purpose, this mating, this ultimate intimacy.

Grant's over-primed cock fired his first shot of hot, thick cum into Carrie's unprotected pussy just as Daisy checked her phone to see if Grant had texted. He hadn't.

"Ahhhhhh!" Grant screamed, the most powerful orgasm of his life overtaking him. Tingling pleasure spread from his abdomen to his whole body as he pumped his sticky cream into Carrie's suctioning pussy. With each blast, his legs flailed and hands dug into Carrie's firm thighs. His cock head pressed against her cervix again and again, firing wad after blissful wad directly into her womb with each secret kiss.

Carrie doubled over Grant, shoving her tits into his gasping mouth as her hand worked his balls, coaxing every last drop of cum into her swallowing cunt. When his exhausted cock finally slowed its spurting to passive leaking, Carrie shuddered in satisfied bliss. She'd targeted this taken man, mixed him with her, joined them through their communion of bare skin and juices, and made him hers. He was already addicted to their sex, he just didn't know it yet. Her pussy had stolen his cum, and soon it would steal his heart.

Daisy was now back to reading her true crime book while miles away, her boyfriend's seed swam inside a woman named Carrie K. A woman she'd probably look down upon if they'd met, never thinking this would be the type of woman who would finally break her loyal boyfriend.

As Grant struggled to come back to reality, Carrie smeared her sweaty tits against his naked chest, planting a long, loving kiss on his mouth. He tried to resist, but soon felt himself wanting to kiss back, wanting to commemorate their deed with tender intimacy. The kind of intimacy he used to only share with...

Carrie K. felt his cock throb inside her with each gentle smack of their lips and tongues, Grant letting himself kiss her like he loved her. The butterflies in her stomach fluttered wildly.

But there was still one problem. She pulled her lips away from Grant's still searching mouth, and leaned to his ear.

"Sorry. I know we shouldn't have done this. Because I'm not your girlfriend."

Grant looked worried. Carrie flexed her flooded pussy around his drenched cock. Grant moaned.

"But maybe I should be."

One month and a dozen illicit fucks later, she was.

12