All Comments on 'Cars and Cocks'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruises11 months ago

Another great job poly!! Hot story, you confusfused me some when dad kept calling Becca sis, though. I half expected dad, mom and Becca to have a relationship, which led to her to love the opening up to group fun in at the track.

Always great to see your stories!!! Can't wait for your next one!!!

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

This is hot as fuck. Pussy eating, cock sucking, ass eating and lots of fucking, how could it get any better. Maybe if it was a guy getting all that from three women, lmao. Hot very hot group sex, loved the descriptions.

Will527Will52711 months ago

I, too, was a little confused with Becca's Dad calling her "Sis" and I was afraid there would be some incest stuff but then realized it was just a term of endearment. Hot story, group sex isn't always this hot but this was. Please don't take too long with the next story. Try a different genre, you can handle them all.

LexicalFantasyLexicalFantasy11 months ago

I have a car. I have a cock. I’ve never experienced anything like this. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.