Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmnnnn, oooohhh," Kaylee moaned pleasurably as the dildo entered her. Her pussy was soaked and it slid down easily, despite the tightness of the tunnel. Veronica continued in, sensing the bump of her friend's toy against the thin, but strong, membrane that separated their holes. The teen gave a groan and shudder as the two toys connected, "God, that feels so good, I've never had anything like it."

"Don't worry, I'll start gently," said Veronica as she pulled back.

"I'm not worried," giggled Kaylee, wiggling on Lorna's lap and reaching down to rub at her clit.

Veronica smiled, that was what she liked to see, though she still went in slowly and calmly, letting the teenager's holes get used to having two interlopers at once. Lorna was also moving, imperceptibly at first, little more than a jiggle of her thighs and then more, lifting up Kaylee and gently pushing her forward onto Veronica's strap-on. The two older women grinned at each other, as their eyes met, double-penetrating a hot teen together wasn't a first and they knew enough about each other's movements to soon get into a rhythmic give and take, with Kaylee in the middle.

The teen gasped and shuddered, relaxing her body so she could take the pummelling from both front and rear. Her blonde hair spilt over her shoulders and down to near her perky breasts, the tresses swinging as she was bounced. Even as she was penetrated she was playing with her clit, adding to her pleasure, so that her breath came in fits and starts and her eyes closed tightly as she tried to keep the ecstasy from bursting loose. She lifted her head back, leaning it on Lorna's shoulder and groaned "Mmmnn, yesss, yesss, fuck my holes, give me those strap-on cocks, it feels so good, oooohhh, keep going."

"You want us to get faster?" smiled Veronica.

"Oh God yes, really fuck me, I want to feel those two dicks in my holes, pound me open," Kaylee moaned in reply.

Veronica looked at Lorna, who smiled her agreement and nodded. The two older women began to increase their pace and power, bouncing the teen between them as first one thrust in and then the other. Kaylee groaned and gasped, shivering in excitement; she might have been spit-roasted before but it was certainly possible that it was her first DP, and certainly her first lesbian one -- though Veronica knew it would be unlikely to be the teen's last.

"Oh God, yes, yes, fuck me, that's so good, oh fuck," the teen squealed again, her entire body seeming to shudder and rock.

"Take it, take these cocks," Lorna grinned, her hands wrapping around to grasp the teenage titties and squeeze them tight.

"That's it, baby, God, you're hot," Veronica said and she meant it in both senses of the word, the sexy teen was sweating and burning as she was pounded between the two women, her blood rushing around her body like a superhighway. The black woman carried on slamming, feeling her own skin heat up as her clitoris was pressed by the strap-on and the teen's body warmth was like a flare between them. She continued ramming her hands clammy and slippery as they grasped the teen's side, sweat dripping down her; it wasn't comfortable, but the pleasure of fucking the cheerleader's hole made it worth it. Below her Lorna looked even sweatier, her skin glistening like she'd been caught in a fresh rain shower and her face contorted as she took both the weight of her Kaylee and Veronica on her. But like her friend Lorna was obviously enjoying it too much to pay much heed to the discomforts, instead using all her strength to lift up Kaylee and drive into her.

"Yessss, yesssss, yesssss," screamed the teen in appreciation, her red-flamed body shaking and shuddering, her blonde hair matted with sweat and her hands clenched tightly, as her limbs tensed and relaxed at the same time, "AAAarrrrghhh, fucccckkk, yessssss!"

In and out went Veronica and Lorna, the perfect partnership, like two Ballroom dancers who were absolutely in sync. The teen was the best judge of their success, screaming and shrieking in pleasure, her entire body rocking and shuddering as she climaxed repeatedly, each seemingly more powerful than before, so hot that it was a miracle steam didn't issue from her ears. "Yesssss, fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop, aaaaarrgghhh, fuuucckkk!"

The two older women took her at her word and even as she came they were continuing, pounding away at the sweating teen and giving her the full benefit of their experience. She screamed again, her muscles no longer able to hold her, so her feet were slipping off Lorna's thighs and her legs lay over them, her head lying in the crook of the older woman's shoulder. "Don't stop," she moaned, "Keep fucking me."

Veronica grinned, "With pleasure," she grunted and rammed in, feeling Lorna's strap-on pulling back as she did and returning as Veronica rose. The two older lesbians continued fucking in unison, as Kaylee moaned and groaned, unable to do anything more energetic, her body totally blown by the double-fucking she had got.

However, it was obvious to Veronica that she and Lorna were now on their last lap; perhaps if they'd been Kaylee's age they could have continued for hours, but now she was (far) the wrong side of forty her energy levels can't keep up with her libido, no matter how fit she was and Lorna, whilst equally as horny for teen pussy, didn't hit the gym nearly as much as Veronica did. Still, like a race, they both aimed for a fast finish, grunting and driving away, as fast and hard as they could, lifting and dropping the teen as if she were a feather floating over a fan.

"Yessss, fucckk, yesss," Veronica grunted as she came, the strap-on bruising back at her clit and sending her heavenwards.

"My God, aaarrggghh," below her Lorna was also gasping in pleasure.

"MMmmmmn," moaned the already totally sated Kaylee.

After the three of them sat naked on the sofa, Kaylee's leaning her head back on the rest, the older woman lying theirs on her shoulder. It took them a few minutes to get the energy back to speak, but eventually Kaylee said, "Wow, that was something."

"You enjoyed your first lesbian experience?" asked Veronica.

"I did, I'm not saying I'm going off guys, but I'm definitely going onto women," grinned Kaylee.

"It was fun, we enjoyed it as well, didn't we Lorna?" said Veronica.

Her friend nodded, "Definitely, and we got our cars washed."

Kaylee grinned, "I could come again next weekend and wash them again."

"That sounds like a deal," laughed Veronica.