All Comments on 'Carwash'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Wow what a hot story LL72. Two older lesbians deflowering a teen cheerleader can never go far wrong, and this certainly didn’t!

The “seduction” of a lesbian virgin was a little rushed, in that it took no time for the two older ladies getting their hands on the young girl, who immediately seemed to be panting and gasping in pleasure with absolutely no second thoughts of what she was doing or getting into - it seemed a little unconvincing being so quick. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, as I do with all your stories!

ArkingArking7 months ago

Being a person of a mature age, and mixing with younger women, I am not surprised by how enticing an older lover can be [or lovers].

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars.

One of the very first stories I read on lit, so many years ago now, was that of a college student earning extra money as a nude model for an artist and her friends, she just fell into a romantic lesbian lifestyle. It is highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ugh! The age gap - what a downer - not to mention the alcohol to a minor. Butterfly Kisses Is That You?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, but I bailed on this story after the first page. Too guyish! I don’t mind men writing lesbian erotica. Some do it very well. Guys may like this story, but not a lesbian. And it’s ok to say breasts… you don’t need to say tits all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 stars even though the seduction was glossed over in a few lines. I like your themes even if sucking on a strap on is such a guy fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
1189 Followers
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...