Casablanca Threesome

Story Info
Unexpected threesome.
2.3k words
4.32
22.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casablanca Threesome

I don't know why I always manage to get laid to Casablanca. That movie is something of a panty dropper for me. It's something of a romantic film. I mean, what red-blooded male isn't attracted to Ingrid Bergman. She's a ten in that movie, and with good reason. I guess the classics are just something that are timeless, and timeless has gotten me laid...but nothing like this. It's so far, my only threesome, but I wouldn't say no to another.

It started with my then wife, we'll call her Amy, made a friend, which we will call Lisa. Lisa and I had a lot in common. Amy was a looker herself, and we both had discussed having a threesome before. But what I didn't know what that Amy and Lisa had already discussed it amongst themselves. I guess being in the dark was kind of a good thing for me.

Amy and I lived in a studio apartment downtown in a major city on the East Coast. We had a futon for a bed, and a couple of bookcases, as well as a small table. As an apartment, it was no-frills, and kind of meh, but it was affordable on my paltry salary.

It was a weekend day, mid-spring, and with a slight breeze, and just warm enough to encourage the ladies to wear the tight-fitting t-shirts we boys like. Lisa was wearing a tartan patterned short dress, and a button-down blouse that didn't leave a ton to the imagination. Amy, she was wearing jeans that flattered her very shapely ass, as well as a t-shirt that I knew she wore when she was telling me "Fuck me" in so many words.

Both ladies were brunettes with brown eyes. Amy was more curvaceous, and taller, with some of the largest breasts I'd ever seen. Her hair was curly, and down almost to her waist. Lisa was smaller, with shorter hair, straight and off the shoulder. Both ladies were giving me smoldering glances all day. By the time we hit the local sports bar for a couple of beers. I was hard. Like "burst out of my pants" hard. After a beer or two, Amy coyly suggested we head back to the apartment to catch a movie. Casablanca. Lisa had never seen it. I shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

The walk back to the apartment calmed me down a bit. At least it wasn't painfully obvious anymore. Both ladies were walking in front of me, whispering to each other and having a good laugh. My attention was on their swaying asses. I've always preferred a shapely ass to tits - just a preference thing. When we got to the apartment, I let us in, and set up the DVD player (it was 2011, Netflix streaming was a dream at this point).

I then lay down in front of the futon, thinking I'd let the ladies have the futon. I thought I would be the gentleman and take the floor in front of the futon. But it wasn't long before both ladies motioned me onto the futon between them. Lisa was on my right, Amy on my left. My cock betrayed me through my cargo pants again, and Amy's hand drifted down on top of it, gently squeezing it.

She then turned to Lisa and said "Oh my, look what we have here. Do you think he knows what we have planned?"

Lisa licked her lips, "Sam's pretty clueless, Amy. Remember the story about your first date when you flashed him your tits?"

"Guess I'd better tell him what we have planned then? No?" Amy's smile widened. She was regarding me, and Lisa like slabs of steak.

Amy then walked her fingers across my shirt. It was a flannel button down...and was feeling quite hot at that moment. "Sam, dear? Lisa has told me she's always wondered about your cock, and being a good friend, I feel like I want to share it with her. How do you feel about it? We want a threesome."

My powers of speech at that moment were well, not exactly working. All the blood had gone, well, you guessed it. I think the size of my erection got at least ten percent larger, certainly enough to be noticeable to anyone not legally blind.

I turned to Lisa; she was smiling widely herself. I was at a loss what to do myself. What is etiquette for beginning a threesome? Amy turned to me and smiled. "Sam, why don't you watch us for a bit. I want to kiss Lisa."

Lisa and Amy turned and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "Amy, I'm not exactly sure what to do with a woman."

Amy chuckled as she stroked Lisa's hair "Don't worry Lisa, follow my lead. Let's give Sam a show, ok?"

They crossed the distance between each other effortlessly, Amy kissing Lisa like a drowning man gasps for air, they made out over me for what seemed like an eternity, I admit, the show had me as hard as iron at this point. I just was enthralled, the moans of pleasure, and the sounds of the sloppy kisses were music to my already horny ears.

After what seemed like an eternity, she turned to me and said "Sam, like what you saw?"

I gasped "Yes. May I kiss Lisa?"

Amy smiled "Of course, I know you've been wanting to for some time."

Lisa leaned in and at first, it was a slow, chaste kiss on the lips, but soon, it was a hungry wrestling match of tongues. Her hands roamed all over me, and she moaned when I returned the favor. I overheard Amy say "Lisa, keep him busy while I get his cock out."

The next thing I felt was Amy's hands unbuttoning my pants, the moments she took to get my pants off were sweet agony, and freeing my hard cock felt so good. She didn't waste time, as the next thing I felt was the warmth of her mouth on my hard member. She tickled my helmet with her tongue, and then let my shaft slide gently down her throat.

Meanwhile...my hands were busy as well...I was kissing Lisa with abandon, and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. My hands soon roamed into her half naked chest, and under her bra as soon as I got enough buttons undone. She had a nice ample bosom from the feel, her nipples were already erect...and from the sound of the moans she made? Very sensitive indeed. She soon shucked her shirt, and the blueish- grey bra soon followed.

Who was I to argue? I looked at her breasts, they were moderately sized, with small brown areola. The nipples were already quite erect. I was squirming with the attentions Amy was providing my cock, I figured sucking Lisa's nipples might be a good distraction, so I didn't cum too soon! So, I leaned into her left breast, and gently began to suck it. Lisa began to moan louder. I slowed my pace a bit as I didn't want too many complaints from the neighbors. I soon switched to the other breast, and Lisa seemed lost in pure ecstasy.

Amy soon pulled the remains of my pants and underwear off my ankles and told me "Let's strip Lisa. Then you two can strip me! No more clothes in this apartment!" All three of us agreed and we stood Lisa up, while I kissed her, Amy's hands came from behind her and unfastened her dress, then dropped it to the floor. Lisa was wearing a matching set of panties that soon joined her dress. Amy and I gave Lisa a good once over. Her pussy had a full bush, which I preferred. Amy was very excited, as I knew she had some bi tendencies, and had told me she wanted to eat some pussy while I watched.

Lisa and I then looked at Amy and Lisa cooed "Why Amy, you're still dressed. We need to get these clothes off you. It's violating the rules."

I turned to Lisa, "Top or bottom?"

Lisa smiled..." I want the pants. I know she'd like my finger in her pussy, wouldn't you, Amy?"

Amy shivered with delight "I want more than that, Lisa."

"You'll have to teach me, Amy." Lisa whispered

Amy nodded and said, "Come take my pants off...let's get you educated."

I let Lisa approach her from the front while I came from the back, and whipped her "fuck me T-shirt" off, soon followed by her maroon bra, which I unceremoniously threw aside, my hands soon found her breasts and began to knead them while I watched Lisa. She went to her knees, and undid Amy's belt, popped the button on her jeans, and then lowered the zipper. With a small tug, the pants fell effortlessly to her ankles. Her black panties soon followed.

After a bit of celebration about our mutual nudity, Amy went down on Lisa while I kissed her. She almost collapsed as Amy ate her out with lustful urgency. I watched, absent-mindedly stroking my cock at the sight of sybian glory. Amy was licking Lisa for all she was worth while using her hands to hold Lisa's hips down. Lisa was writhing on the futon, moaning for all she was worth and her eyes rolling back into her head, I walked over leaned in and kissed her. Lisa broke the kiss, looked down and breathed "I know what I'd rather have in my mouth."

I kneeled and fed my fleshy helmed into her gasping mouth. She took to it right away, licking it like it was her first lollypop. Her tongue felt like an electric shock of pleasure to my whole body. She was gifted in the art of cock sucking and soon was working her way down my shaft. Amy soon stopped, and made her way over to me, kneeling behind me and whispering "See how well she sucks your cock, Sam. Isn't she perfect? She told me she's been fantasizing about what's in your pants. I want to watch you fuck her, Sam." I turned and grinned, and then looked down as Lisa greedily sucked my cock, she was working my shaft all the way down the base.

I smiled and withdrew my cock from Lisa's mouth. "Lisa, do you want to be fucked first?" I cooed.

Lisa nodded vigorously. I smiled wider and positioned myself between her legs, her wet pussy hairs glistened in the light of my apartment. Amy's hands grabbed either side of my back, as if to guide me into Lisa's promised land. I reached for a box of condoms nearby, and Lisa shook her head "I am on the pill. I want to feel you."

I nodded and smiled. "Of course, darling. Bare it is."

I entered Lisa slowly, feeling Amy's excited breath on my shoulder as she guided me in. Lisa's face was a beatific smile. Her pussy lips parted effortlessly, and the sides of her vagina felt like silk to my erect cock. I pushed gently as far as I could, then stopped, and let us both enjoy the feeling of filling Lisa. I swore I got a bit harder just entering her. Amy's voice whispered harshly. "Go ahead Sam, fuck her. She has always wanted your cock, the slut."

I began slowly, arching my back as I pumped as deeply as I could. Lisa began to moan and smile. "Oh god, Sam, this is better than I thought! Fuck, yes!"

Amy whispered "Speed up Sam, pound the little cunt good. She wanted my husband's cock, fine, give it to her!"

I sped up, I was moaning now, and I could begin to feel the waves of arousal crash against me as I began to nut up. I slowed a little, as I wanted this to last. Lisa sat up and kissed me furiously. I could hear Amy behind me moaning, presumably as she fingered her pussy. Our kiss broke and Lisa whispered, "Do you want to go fuck her? I can watch for a little?"

Amy bellowed harshly "No, I want to watch him fuck you like an animal. I have wanted to watch him fuck someone else for a long time. Give me want I want!"

I smiled at Lisa "I guess we have no choice; can I fuck you some more?"

Lisa smiled and whispered, "Cum inside me, Sam, I want to feel your hot spunk."

I fucked Lisa harder, I was practically pounding her into the futon at this point, pulling her hair as I saw her face twist into a rictus of pleasure. Her moans were intertwining with mine and Amy's as I fucked her with all abandon. I was close, then closer still. When I finally came, it was like a bursting of an erotic dam. I felt my cock pump with a force I'd never felt before. Lisa moaned, then yelped with surprise.

I twitched, then collapsed to the side of Lisa, as my spent cock curled up, glistening in a mix of pussy juices and cum. Amy licked her lips at the sight. "Shall we clean up Sam?" Lisa nodded, gently grabbed my cock, and offered it to Amy. Then then took turns licking the cum off my cock. I closed my eyes in extreme pleasure, but soon opened them. Both ladies were taking turns sucking me back to life, then Amy smiled and whispered. "My turn." She soon clambered on top of me and began to ride me like the pony she'd probably always wanted.

I thrusted back as much as I could as Lisa kneaded Amy's breasts as Amy rode my now-erect cock. I loved it, and I didn't last long, cumming again with a decent amount of force. At this point, I was done, but happily, so were they. We all collapsed into a deep sleep, picking things up again in the morning, but that is a tale for another time.