All Comments on 'Casey the Life Changer'

by futasticvoyager

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 2 years ago

Loved this story would like to see it move further along to include the husband in some way

bertldbertldover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Stringing out the corrupting of the women would have given it more emotional impact but it doesn’t detract from a great stroke story. Well done hope you have more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pass

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

not for sure how I felt about it.. Hated it? mad it happened to a nice guy? hated the bitch that stole his family just because she could? I honestly like the descriptions of the sex acts. Just didn't like the plot. Once again a good man looses from no fault of his own.

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I don't if I hated or not. I hated the fact Casey took everyone away from Jake. He is a good man and lost everything because Casey just wanted to fuck and own different women. If I was him I would get a good male Divorce lawyer, show him a few of the pictures , and take everything. House, cars, half of judy's busness, and as for he to pay me every month.. I would have a locksmith change the locks on the house an pool house.. Load up both Judy's and Beth's clothes and things. Then set them in Casey's yard. Sell the house and move away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this work, as I have not been able to stop thinking about it. Love your creativity, and sense for human emotion. Hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I love futacuck.

I wish the dude's cock was more on the smaller side for the sake of the humiliation, but I can't complain too much about a story so close to my preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read another chapter! Maybe see the husband get some revenge in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would Love to have another chapter.

ManOfCulture117ManOfCulture117about 2 years ago

A good story altough I would have preferd if Judy ended up still loving her husband and wanted for him to join her and Casey which he would at first reluctantly agree to but then end up loving beeing Caseys bitch alongside his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue the story!

gplotvingplotvin11 months ago

Pretty good idea and acceptable writing. I advise you to use quoted speech more often and find yourself an redactor. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Frankly, this was too cruel and disturbing, with no joy from the final outcome; leading me to consider it as an erotic but sociopathic tale.

Overall I regret reading it and see nothing positive to commend it. Furthermore, the spelling and grammatical mistakes recommend the use of a proof reader and spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Totally amazing stuff. Casey is fucking beast! Would love a sequel someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous