Casey the Life Changer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After it all calmed down Casey slid that beast out and Judy fell forward breathing heavily and utterly spent.

Casey just walked back to the camera like she was hardly tired and picked it up just to show me my wife's broken pussy gushing with her cum. Then pointed it at her dick so I could see the cream and cum all over it all the way up to her stomach.. then the words Alpha and bitch breaker came into view. And I thought we'll she wasn't lying. then up to her face. Well as you can see she is mine now. So is your sister.. if you have anyone else for me to take send them over. With a big smile.

O and by the way I'm not doing this because I don't like you. I actually do like you. I'm just an animal that takes what I want. So sorry but not sorry. Don't worry though. This isn't the first time I've done this. You will get use to it. See you later big guy!

I sat dumbfounded. Covered in my own cum and feeling sick to my stomach for Jerking off at a time like this. So I put my phone down and went and cleaned myself up. I went back and sat down when Judy came down the stairs. She looked at me and could see the devastation on my face. She kneeled down next to me with tears in her eyes and told me how she didn't want this to happen. And I'm not the problem and I did nothing wrong and didn't deserve this to happen. That she still loves me and all that shit that guilty people say to make themselves feel better.

I was so mad and hurt I couldn't form words.

I was actually discussed with the sight of her at the time because I new a little while ago that face was covered in Casey's cum. I just turned and looked away from her. She started really crying then and walked out the front door. I assume to go back to Casey.

I sat there for a few more hours and Beth walked in. She said she just wanted to check on me and see how I was doing. I lost it on her.

What the fuck do you care how I am. I'm just sitting here in the fucking dark of my own house alone because my whore of a wife and slut of a sister! my God dam twin sister are out fucking my bitch of a neighbor like I'm some fucking unimportant piece of shit you scrape off you shoe that means nothing to them. How the fuck should I be doing right now?

She just stood there and started to cry. Jake we didn't mean for this to happen it just did.

No one ever says that they meant for this shit to happen Beth. I don't know how to feel or react. I don't know what I'm going to do.. you guys were my God dam life and that just shattered. So please just leave and let me think. She just shook her head and walked out.

I sat for hours in the dark. Then the sun was up. I had no idea what time it was and I really didn't care. Them my door opened up.

Hello!

I turned and looked. It's just mom..

shit mom!

I forgot she was coming over. I wasn't ready to tell her about what just happen. I didn't even know myself how to put it into words. She was looking at me with concern form how I looked.

Jake are you ok baby?

I couldn't answer her I just stared at her.

Jake your scaring me baby what's wrong did something happen??

Right then Judy and Beth walked in. And I stood up for the first time in probably 10 hours. And said I'm going to take a shower. I couldn't be around them. My mom was looking between all of us not understanding what was going on. And asked Beth what the hell is going on. I heard Judy tell her to sit down as I walked away and going up the stairs.

I stood in the warm water for probably 45mins feeling sorry for myself before eventually going and laying down in my bed.

I heard a knock on my door and mom walked in and wanted to talk. She told me that she thinks that the girls just made a big mistake and that they didn't mean to hurt me. And that we could fix this.

Mom I don't think I can ever get this out of my head. I don't know that this is fixable.

don't be so sure Jake.

Mom what I saw with my own eyes I can't forget or forgive.

Jake sweetheart I know your hurt. This kind of thing has happened in a lot of marriages baby.. and people have worked it out. Now maybe I can go talk to this Casey and back her off of Judy. Beth can do what she wants but she needs to leave Judy alone. I wont have somebody break up my babies marriage. I won't stand for it.

I don't know mom I just don't know.

Just get some rest and let me see what I can do.

Do what you want mom. I'm just to tired to care right now.

Go to sleep baby. Ill make you some food later And see if we can't fix this she said as she walked out.

I drifted in and out of sleep for a while and then shot up in my bed. And thought shit mom don't go to Casey's house. I jumped up and ran down stairs to an empty house. I looked out front and saw my mom's car was still there and started to panic.

I went out back and no one was here either. And with dread in my heart I walked over to the fence again and heard it.

Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

They had the window wide open. And I could hear mom's voice and the slap of flesh.

Shit fuck shit. So big.. so da.. deep God dam fuck.

Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

I told you mom. Isn't it amazing

Thump thump thump thump thump thump

God yes! Shit shit shit I don't know what's happening

Then Casey through her grunts your going to cum harder than you've ever cum before.. that's what's happening.

Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

Holy ssshhhiiitttt!!!

That's right momma bear. Cum on my dick like the rest of the sluts in your family. Fuck yeah.

Thump thump thump thump thump thump

God dam momma bear you got some big ass tits on you. nice and soft.

Fuck I've never cum that hard before in my life..

Then Judy. Now you see what we are talking about. She is irresistible.

Thump thump thump thump thump thump

Ooo my god Fuuuuuck aaaggaaiinnn!!

Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

I want to fuck these tits. hey give me my phone over there on the dresser. I want to take some pics.

Yes daddy Judy said.

I just turned around and walked away. All three women in my life gone.

I went and sat down on the chair in the backyard. I don't know why I didn't go inside. I should have so I didn't have to hear it. But I didn't. I sat there listening to my mom get destroyed.

Moans and the loud crack of skin slapping skin. And the thump of the head board on the wall. Mom's orgasm after orgasm. I heard everything.

Then Casey's roar as she came.

And 10 mins later it started again. I sat there for hours hearing it. Then it went silent.

As I sat in silence I heard

Hey there big guy.

I turned and there was Casey standing on her side of the fence looking at me.

Thanks for send momma bear over. She is a trooper. She did real good for her first workout she said smiling.

Fuck you! you fucking bitch! I yelled. You ruined my life.

Hang on there buddy. I didn't force anyone to do anything they didn't want to do. It's not my fault They chose my dick over you. They all wanted it man. And that's my thing. I break bitches. It's what I do.

Just fuck off

Okay okay. I'll leave you be.. just one question. Did you cum when you watched the video I sent???

Fuck you!!! I said. But she could see it on me. The guilt on my face. and started laughing..

I knew you would. It's hot shit. All guys do when they see it. Ill send you some more buddy. Jerk it till it breaks. I mean if you can't do it you might as well watch it right? She said laughing and walked off.

I just sat seething. then

Ding!

my phone started going off again. I told myself not to look. But more dinging continued more and more I couldn't resist. I looked at the first pic and it was one of my mom with Casey's cock between her huge tits. Her face flush and sweaty with the tip of that huge cock in her mouth

My mom has always been a good looking woman. She is shorter than Beth at 5'5 but made up for it in tits. DDD's is what's she's packing. I used to get teased at school from the guys about how hot my mom is and how they want to fuck her tits and shit. I got into a lot of fights over those tits. And now here was Casey doing what all those guys wanted and some even tried to do and were all shot down. And she got her like this in less than a afternoon of talking to her.

next was of her face and tits absolutely covered in cum. Both eyes closed by the weight it. Her forehead, cheeks and mouth just overflowing with it. Her tits had ropes of cum going from her nipples up to her neck and over her chin as thick as my finger.

The next one was mom bent over with Beth sucking Casey's balls while she fucked our mom. Mom's pussy was being pulled inside out by girth of her cock as Casey was sliding back. The thick veins of her cock collecting all of mom's cream along there ridges and pooling up at the base of her cock. She had her hand in her hair and head pulled back which meant she was really plundering her at the time

Then the cream pie she left in my mom. Her pussy was red and swollen. Her lips splayed open and her hole gaping with thick cum leaking out all over the bed below. The red hand prints on her ass glowing.

then one with Judy eating that cream pie out of my mom and Beth sucking her cock clean. The same cock that had just destroyed our mother was in her mouth.

Next was one of Casey sitting in a chair like a king with the three women of my life between her legs sucking and licking her cock and balls. While I sat looking at that pic with my cock betraying me just like my family and getting as hard as a rock. Judy was in the middle trying to fit those balls in her mouth. Mom and Beth were on either side of that monster slathering it in kisses.

Ding

Another video. this one just 40 min long. I couldn't help myself I hit play.

All three girls on there hands and knees on Casey's bed. Judy was first and Casey said

this is a speed round bitches. I want to see how fast I can make all you cum

And just started hammering Judy's pussy. I could see hand prints on all three asses. The violence of it all was astonishing. The loud slap of Casey's hips to Judy's ass, her moaning and Casey's grunting was overwhelming. It only went on for about 10 mins Then Judy went off the deep end and squirted all over. Casey slapped her ass and pulled free. I could see the gaping hole her cock left as she collapsed down on the bed to catch her breath

Then came Beth. She got more of the same. And the same result.

Then mom. But this one was different. As she fucked mom she was softer and slower. She spit between mom ass cheeks and started to rub her asshole with her thumb and spread it open a little at a time. Mom really started to moan. Casey started to laugh and said I think someone is a little ass whore aren't you.

Yes daddy mom said.

You want my big cock in your ass momma bear?

Yes daddy.. fuck my ass

She pulled that slimy cock out and lined it up to her asshole and started to push.

Fuck fuck fuck! To big daddy

Relax momma bear. just relax and let me in and you'll be Cumming in no time.

Casey kept pressing and her ass finally gave way and in that monster went. Inch by inch. Slow movements. Then longer and longer. And finally after about 10 mins she was long dicking my mom's ass Totally rearranging her guts to fit her dick

Oooo mmmyyy gggodddd! Cumming!!

Shit shit shit shit shit..

Then boom my mom squirting from getting ass fucked. Casey didn't slow or ease up. She just kept pounding. She stayed in mom the rest of the time. Fucking her ass like she was never going to fuck another ever again. The stamina of this woman was undeniable. She just kept going and going. I thought mom would have a heart attack or something. It was like she was hyperventilating. Her breathing all erratic and her squirming around as Casey pulled her back into her hips. She fell face down ass up after about 20 or so minutes of the onslaught unable to hold herself up anymore. I could hear Casey's breathing become labored and heavy and I new she was close.

I sat stroking my cock through all this I was about ready to pop when she pushed mom's ass away from her and stepped back from the bed.

Casey ordered them all on there knees in front of her. Tits out and faces close sluts she said. They grouped together shoving there tits out and touching cheeks as they looked up at there master. Casey stood over them stroking that bitch breaker. Then just like before with a roar of a lioness she painted them. Faces, tits,hair and tongues. I thought it was never going to end.. I lost control and shot all over myself just like before.. I stopped Cumming and she was still letting loose. I couldn't believe someone could cum that much so often. But I had to because I was watching it happen.

When she was finally done they all swallowed her load and started kissing and licking her cock. There you go girls Clean daddy's cock.

She turned the phone over and said. I win three for three! Shouldn't have sent your mom to fight your battles buddy. Then turned the camera back over so I could see what was my family worship her cock for a few more seconds before the video stopped.