All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 06'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
tears

degrading position

involuntary wetness

ache in her abdomen

with every chapter building more suspense?

imperfectionistimperfectionistover 3 years ago

My favorite episode so far! I think you missed an opportunity by not having her use the carrot in her ass, but I'm not complaining. Very hot story!

StoneLanceStoneLancealmost 3 years ago

Mostly good written.

The idea with that carrot in the ass seems to be a good one. Maybe as a kind of consequence for not shaving again, before the webcam-show in the evening.

As well as more responses from the blackmailer would be good.

I'm a german... so sorry for my bad english ;-)

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

You Do REALIZE that You Screwed Up, Right??

How Was Casey Able to Answer her Phone Call with her Sis, when GREG had her Phone;

Recording the entire Shopping trip??

It would have been better for her sis to call BEFORE entering the Grocery store, or for Casey to simply Ignore the phone call for now and call person back later...

(If it had been the "Blackmailer", He would have texted her.)

Also, surprised that The BM did not comment to the 'added guest list', to humiliate Casey more.

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

lol at Shelscott45. Yes, I picked that one up just recently while developing the game version of this story. I have fixed it up since then but I haven't uploaded it here yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES