Casey's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up, Cassandra!" Greg butted in, coming to Casey's rescue.

"Greg, you're here too? Have you seen this slut?" she asked him while gesturing to Casey.

"I'm here with her, you stupid bitch!" Greg retorted. "And you should probably shut your mouth until you know what's really going on here."

"Ok, tell me. What is really going on here? This I gotta hear," Cassandra responded, completely unperturbed at being called a stupid bitch. She knew when she had the upper hand.

"Ok, if you must know," Casey began, suddenly feeling less vulnerable with Greg's support, and more heated by Cassandra's insults than she felt by being naked. Being naked was one thing, being called a slut was something else. "I'm conducting an experiment to see what it would be like to live life as a registered nudist. I want to know why people do it and what they get out of it."

Cassandra paused momentarily as she considered that before continuing on.

"But you're at a supermarket, girl! Oh my God. You could be arrested or somethin'. Are you stupid?"

"Well, I have this fake tattoo," Casey explained, holding up her wrist.

"Ok, but why the supermarket? Why not a beach or somethin'?" Cassandra asked.

"Well, I wanted to try a normal everyday thing amongst a bunch of strangers, and they were all strangers until you showed up and blew it," Casey blurted.

"Yeah, and tomorrow is the other part of the experiment where she's gonna try to be around people she knows to see if it feels any different," Greg chipped in.

"Oh, and who are these people she knows?" asked Cassandra.

"Well, I'm gonna do lunch at my place," Casey replied. "I wanted to get at least 3 people there. So far I have Greg and Amelia…"

Oh fuck! I shouldn't have said that…

Casey quickly stopped mid-sentence, realising she'd accidentally just given Cassandra an opening to invite herself. She hoped Cassandra didn't pick up on it.

"Oh, hell yeah. Sure, I can come, girl," Cassandra responded with an evil grin before Casey could change the subject. "I can bring my girls too. That'll make six to make it more real for you."

Oh God, oh fuck, no way! How do I get out of this now?

"Um... I don't think I'll have enough food and drinks," Casey tried.

"Don't you worry your naked ass about that. I got you covered. I'll hook us all up with subs and enough drinks to go 'round."

"Oh wow, Cassandra. That's really sweet of you," Greg responded, the big dumbass, not understanding this was just a big game for Cassandra at Casey's expense.

"Ok, gimme your address and what time we should be there," Cassandra insisted.

Casey sighed in defeat. The best she could hope for now would be to somehow convince Cassandra to keep this to herself around campus. On the plus side, at least now she fulfilled the blackmailer's requirement for three people to be there. Six people was way more than she bargained on, though.

"Ok, what's your number and I'll text it to you," Casey replied. She considered for a moment sending her a fake address but figured there was no point now. Cassandra had already seen her naked in a public place and there was no living that down.

"Got it, thanks," Cassandra confirmed. "And what time?"

"I dunno. Lunchtime. Eleven or twelvish?" Casey suggested.

"Done deal. Ok, laters," Cassandra farewelled as she walked away. She turned back briefly and then openly laughed as Casey stumbled trying to get the trolley moving again on the coarse asphalt in the car park.

Fuck! Falling on my naked ass would be just what I need right now...

Greg popped the trunk, and they loaded the groceries in. Finally, she was back in his car, and they were making their way home. She'd been waiting for this moment since she first realised she would have to go through with this awful mission. She tried hard to keep back the tears because she still had to keep up appearances for Greg, so she rode along silently for a while. It wasn't to stay that way for long.

"Wow! You were fucking amazing!" Greg blurted, suddenly realising he could contain himself no longer. "You totally did it, girl!

Casey forced herself to smile. Inwardly, though, she was completely mortified.

Yeah, I totally did it, and Cassandra saw everything and now she's coming tomorrow. As if all this wasn't bad enough already. Now everyone at school is going to know…

When they got home, Greg couldn't contain other parts of himself either and they made love again in Casey's bedroom. While Casey wasn't much in the mood, due to the humiliating task she'd performed that morning, not to mention now having to face Cassandra and her friends tomorrow, she felt comforted to be in his arms and enjoyed his attention.

Afterwards, Greg couldn't stop praising what she'd done, and he couldn't take his eyes or his thoughts off Casey for a moment. Greg though she was so beautiful, and so open with her body! He started thinking this one was a keeper.

Afterwards, they heated up the frozen pizza from the shopping for their lunch and were underwhelmed to discover it tasted exactly as crappy as a frozen supermarket pizza does. Still, Casey was starving and practically wolfed her share down, probably from her heart rate being at its peak for the last few hours.

Greg then with great reluctance had to go to his game, saying he wouldn't be able to make it back after, but would definitely be there for lunch the next day, probably earlier if he could swing it.

At last Casey was alone with no one looking at her for what felt like the first time in a day. Her shoulders visibly relaxed and she lay on the couch and just stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an hour. Then she lazily picked up her phone and texted the video to her blackmailer without even looking at it. She had no desire to ever relive that experience, and just wanted to try to forget about it as soon as possible.

She thought about the next day's lunch mission. She had been hoping it might be easier to bear with just Amelia and Greg there, and maybe one other person, but now all the "popular girls" would be there, and she knew it would be hell. She feared it would probably be harder to deal with than the horrible shopping mission now.

It was a good half hour later before she got a response from the blackmailer.

Ding.

She blankly looked at her phone. She had nothing left to give at that point.

"Thank you. Very good. I knew you could do it. Proud of you. See you at 8:30"

Whatever…

Casey sighed as she went back to staring at the ceiling. Eventually she got up and ate a couple of slices of the frozen pizza that Greg had left, and then turned on the TV for a while. She watched a comedy channel which lifted her spirits slightly, but as 8pm approached, she got another text message which brought her back down again.

Ding.

"Bring the fruit & veg with you. Wash them first"

Does he want to see if I got all the items or something? Oh…

She thoroughly washed the banana, carrot, and cucumber, then didn't hear from him again until she switched on the camera at 8:30.

Ding

"Are you enjoying your nude weekend? Show me what you bought today. Then lay on the bed with your legs open wide. You know what to do with the fruit & veg"

Casey's anxiety again began to rise. It was bad enough she'd exposed herself so graphically to him already, and voluntarily masturbated herself to orgasm several times in his full view, but to now be expected to insert produce items into herself was a whole new level of degradation. With a sigh, though, she knew she had come this far now, and she wasn't going to let all that be for nothing.

"Hi, look what I bought today," Casey smiled while holding up the items for the camera. "I wonder what I could do with these?"

She then lay back on her bed and spread her legs as wide as possible as he had ordered. She could feel the involuntary wetness building and the ache in her abdomen returning again just getting into the degrading position and knowing he was watching. Why did she respond that way? She started applying pressure to her genitals with her fingers first, rubbing in a circular motion before dipping one or two inside, and then her instincts began to take over. She could feel that she was so very wet now and she wanted nothing more than to put more fingers in and thrust into herself harder. Instead, she forced herself to stop and select the carrot, beginning by rubbing its tip around her open vagina wherever it felt the best. Her hips instinctively rose up towards it and she put it inside her. It was ok but it felt kind of cold and lifeless, so she swapped it for the banana. It also felt lifeless but was a better size and shape. She continued with it for a while until she could feel an orgasm approaching. Again, she forced herself to stop and swap for the cucumber. Thank God she had chosen a fairly small one, but then it was still much bigger than the banana. At first, she wasn't sure it would fit but then with a bit of muscle and a wince, she managed to push it in. She'd never felt so full before. She instantly orgasmed and screamed out loud.

As the orgasm subsided, she pulled the cucumber out of her again, and felt more ashamed than she had ever felt. Even worse than when she was standing naked in front of Cassandra that morning. She just lay there breathing for a moment, still with her legs splayed for the camera.

Ding.

"Thank you. See you at the nude lunch tomorrow"

She got up, switched off the camera and then the tears finally came.

12