Casey's Fall Ch. 20

Story Info
Week 3, Sat. Naked at da club.
3k words
4.62
12.5k
6

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey lay in bed the next morning taking stock of the previous night's events. Not only had she presented herself naked in front of her friends, but Jolene had also exposed her as a porn star, and then forced her to masturbate to orgasm in front of them all as proof that she was an exhibitionist. It should have been the mother of all disasters, yet somehow it had turned out ok. How was that even possible? Cassandra had said it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, and Jolene had said something about how everyone saw her as beautiful, yet Casey thought that what she had done had been vulgar and shameful. Her friends should have been disgusted and turned away from her, but for some reason they'd done the opposite. Even Cassandra should have taken the opportunity to mock her mercilessly, but instead had appeared to have been touched by the experience.

Am I Aphrodite incarnate and have goddess-like powers over people or something?

She certainly didn't feel like a goddess. She just felt like an ordinary girl put into extraordinary and embarrassing circumstances against her will.

She decided there was no sense in any of it, and she had little choice than to just accept her new "normal" and get up to prepare Jolene's breakfast.

Jolene emerged as the coffee started brewing.

"That smells delicious, Casey. How did you sleep?"

"Fine, I guess. I still don't understand why last night turned out ok," Casey replied. Well, it hadn't been ok at all for her. Her friends now thought she was an exhibitionist and performed for money, but they hadn't scorned her for it.

"Don't worry. Just accept it and run with it," Jolene said. "Like I said, a pretty girl can practically get away with murder, and you have what it takes to pull it off."

"But I had no clothes on and masturbated right in front of them! How could they accept that?"

"Well, I guess no dude is ever going to complain about something like that, and most girls are going to be too startled to say anything," Jolene explained. "Cassandra was surprising, I must admit, but as soon as I saw how she was reacting to the Lush when you brought it out, I knew we were going to be ok."

"Well, I didn't," Casey countered. "I thought my life was over right there."

"I'm sorry, Casey," Jolene replied sympathetically. "I wanted to warn you, but I thought it was best if I didn't. It was hard for me too, but we needed to get it all out in the open, one way or the other. If we tried to hide it, then it would backfire against you once your friends found out you were keeping a secret like that from them, and they would find out sooner or later."

"Hmm... maybe," Casey replied, still somewhat sceptical. "Ok, moving forward then, what are we doing today?"

"Actually, today there's a fair bit we need to do," Jolene answered. "Tomorrow I've organised a backyard barbecue with some prospective clients. I'm gonna need you to clean up the backyard and do some mowing and gardening."

"Oh, who's coming?" Casey asked, wondering if Jolene was about to drop another bombshell without warning.

"Well Mark and Gillian will be there, and there's about a dozen other people from different agencies and studios looking forward to meeting you. You're getting quite famous in the porn world."

Casey groaned at the thought of having to do more porn for other studios, but she also realised that like it or not, that was her career now, and the greater her success, the higher her standard of living would be under Jolene's care.

"And what will I be doing?" she asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"Just meeting and greeting, serving drinks and stuff."

Casey didn't like the idea of being a nude waitress to a bunch of clothed people, but she knew that she would have to do it and cope with it no matter how uncomfortable it made her feel. At least these people would be used to the sight of a naked female body so she wouldn't have shocked reactions to deal with, but she hoped that the time would pass quickly just the same. Being naked was bad enough. Being the only one naked was so humiliating.

"Ok, I guess I should get started cleaning up then?" she asked. "Have you got a lawn mower? Is it even safe for me to mow in the nude?"

"Yes, it's in the garden shed out the back. I have some work boots for you to protect your feet. The rest of you should be fine as long as you wear sunblock, so you don't get a sunburn. I'll do the shopping for tomorrow once you get started."

Casey put on her work boots, covered herself in sunblock, and found a straw hat and some gardening gloves to wear. Then she surveyed the backyard. The lawn definitely needed cutting and there were a lot of leaves everywhere, including all over the back deck. Some of the shrubs needed clipping back too. This was going to take hours, but hopefully the work would take her mind off her nudity.

And with that she got started.

She thought the first job would be to trim the shrubs, then mow, and then finally sweep. That way she wouldn't mess anything up that she'd already done and have to do it again. She trimmed back the shrubs and put the clippings in a bin Jolene had for green recyclables. Then she commenced mowing. It felt really strange to mow nude and her body was glistening with sweat as she worked, but she tried not to think about the spectacle she was making, particularly for any neighbours who might be watching.

She was concentrating so hard on her work she almost didn't see or hear Jolene waving at her with a cold glass of water. She switched off the mower and gratefully took a break.

"Thanks, Jo. This is hot work," Casey remarked, trying to be friendly and appreciating the cold drink but still not fully forgiving her for what she made her do last night.

"It looks it, but I must say you look really cute in your boots and gloves with your body all sweaty."

"Uh, ok…" Casey replied. She didn't feel cute. She just felt sweaty and dirty and couldn't wait to get back into the relative safety of the house and take a shower.

"We might have to hose this deck I think," Jolene commented while looking at the state of it. "The barbecue is going to need a good scrub as well."

"What did you end up getting for tomorrow?" Casey asked.

"Just some hamburger patties and sausages, plus a couple of cartons of champagne. It should be more than enough, I hope."

"Cool. Sounds nice. Who's going to be doing the cooking? I might need an apron if it's me," Casey pointed out, hoping for any chance to be covered.

"No, I'll do the cooking. I need you looking glamorous, so I'll get you in your heels and serving drinks to everyone."

"Are you sure?" Casey asked, still hopeful to have the covering of an apron for a while. "I won't mind."

"Positive. Would you like another drink?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just get back into it," she decided. "Greg said he might come over and I don't want him to see me looking like this, or smelling like this for that matter."

"Ok, there's more water in the fridge if you need it."

Casey returned to her work, hosing the deck, and scrubbing the barbecue. The barbecue was filthy, and she somehow ended up with smears of black grease and soot on her body and face, but as she swept out the coals, she noticed a small corner of white fabric with part of a red polka dot in the ashes. A tiny part of her dress had survived! Without understanding why, she quickly hid it in her hand and pretended she was going to the bathroom. On the way, she dropped into her bedroom and hid it inside a book, before giving the toilet a fake flush and heading back outside to continue her task.

At last Jolene came and looked around the yard before giving a satisfied nod that it was presentable. Then Casey gladly took a shower.

As she was towelling off, she could hear voices in the kitchen. Greg had arrived!

"Oh hey, baby. How did your game go?" she asked him as she emerged from the bathroom still towelling her hair.

"Great! Yet another win for the Port Wiluma Techies!" he replied. "What have you been up to?"

"I spent most of the morning doing sweaty yard work. We have a client thing on tomorrow here."

"Oh ok. What time does that start?" Greg asked.

Casey looked at Jolene.

"It's a lunchtime thing. I wouldn't expect anyone before eleven o'clock," Jolene replied.

"That could work. How would you like to go out clubbing with me tonight?" he asked Casey. "Assuming you feel up to it already? But I figure you handled the shopping trip just fine and this will be in a dark club so you shouldn't attract as much attention, so we can drink and dance and have a bit of fun. We won't make it a late one, so you'll be back in time for plenty of sleep before tomorrow too."

Casey's stomach churned at the idea of dancing naked. It would make her feel like she was a stripper! She needed a way to let Greg down gently.

"What do you think, Jolene? I let my webcam fans down last night. Do you think they'd miss me too much if I was away two nights in a row?" Casey asked, hoping Jolene would say no.

Jolene thought for a moment.

"I have an idea," she began. "I could come along on your date for an hour or two and live stream you from your phone to your webcam fans for you. I bet they'd love to see you having fun out dancing."

Fuck!

"What do you think, Greg?" Casey asked, secretly praying Greg would hate the idea.

"Um… As long as I don't have to be naked as well, I don't have a problem with that," he replied. "It might even be kind of fun, like I was on a date with a movie star."

Double fuck!

"No, you don't have to be naked," Jolene laughed. "You're not even allowed to be. You'd probably get arrested."

"I was worried there for a sec'," Greg laughed with a wink. Obviously, he had been kidding about being naked as well.

"I'll take my own car," Jolene continued. "I'll only stay an hour or two and then leave you two lovebirds alone."

They ordered some pizza for dinner and then everyone dressed for clubbing. Well, Casey did her hair and makeup and put on a pair of stilettos, which was the sum total of dressing she was allowed to do now. Instead of a little black dress or her Sunday best, now getting ready for a night on the town meant footwear and butt plugs. The thought made Casey groan. She loathed the idea of dancing nude in public, but hoped Greg was right that it would be dark which would hopefully give her some obscurity.

It was still early when they got to the club, so the queue outside was fairly short. Still, every head craned around to look at Casey as she stepped up. The doorman even took the opportunity to unashamedly ogle her, which she didn't fail to notice. Then he waved them through with a smile, and they were hit with the sound of dance music pumping as the door opened. There was a surprising amount of people inside already, but they were mostly just sitting and talking. As Casey had hoped, the combination of darkness and flashing lights allowed her to escape the usual attention that her nudity earned her. Well, it did for a little while at least.

They grabbed some stools at a bar table and Greg went to buy them drinks, leaving her alone for a moment. Suddenly she heard her name being called above the sound of the music.

"Casey? Casey Reine? Is that you?"

She turned around and was dismayed to see Fiona and Michelle, two girls she shared a class with at Tech.

"Oh hi, guys," Casey replied, trying to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary.

"What are you doing without any clothes on? OMG you're daring!" Fiona began.

"Oh yeah,' Casey replied. "Long story short, I'm a registered nudist now, see."

She held up her wrist to show them the tattoo.

"Holy fuck! I'd never have the courage to do that myself. That's freaky as fuck. What made you do it?"

"Ahh… well," Casey began. "It's kind of a long story but I'd been kind of curious about it for a while and then I got caught experimenting. This was the only way to escape the charges."

Not everyone needs to believe I'm an exhibitionist or a porn star.

"I heard about that. I heard you got expelled too. Is that right?"

"Well, they're letting me come back now. I start back again on Monday."

"Nude?"

"Well, yes," Casey answered truthfully. "I can't do anything about that now even if I wanted to."

Greg returned with their drinks. Casey also noticed Jolene filming on her phone a short distance away.

"Oh hi, girls," Greg greeted Fiona and Michelle. "Sorry I didn't know you were here, or I would've offered to get you a drink while I was up."

"Oh that's ok thanks, Greg. We've got our own. We just came over to say hello. I can't believe how brave Casey is."

"Yes, she's really something," Greg agreed.

"Hey, can we get a selfie? Actually Greg, would you mind?" Fiona requested as she handed her phone to him.

The two girls positioned themselves either side of Casey, and she forced a smile as Greg took the shot. Casey looked around and saw that the activity had attracted quite a bit of interest from people sitting nearby.

Great…

"Thanks, Greg," Fiona said as she took her phone back from him. "Props to you, Casey. I could never do what you're doing. Ok, well we'll leave you to it. See you at Tech next week then. Bye!"

Casey waved the girls off and then noticed Jolene coming in closer and gesturing for her to get on the dance floor. Oh God, the lights were much brighter there, and there weren't many people dancing. She was going to get noticed. She knew she had to do it, though.

"Um... do you wanna dance?" she asked Greg.

"Sure! I thought you'd never ask," Greg responded, grabbing Casey's hand, and practically dragging her onto the floor.

They danced for a while, and Casey felt like she was getting away with it, when all of a sudden the lights seemed brighter and the music volume dropped.

OMG, there's a spotlight on me, and the DJ is talking to me!

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are honoured to have a very special guest with us here this evening. Miss Casey Reine, everyone! Casey, why don't you give us a dance?"

Fucking what???

She looked around and all eyes were on her. She caught Jolene's attention, but she just shrugged awkwardly like she had nothing to do with it. Everyone was applauding like Casey was some kind of celebrity and they gathered around her in a circle on the dance floor. She wanted to cover herself and run more than anything, but her only option was to smile and try to act like she wanted the attention.

Faced with no other choice, she did her best attempt at what she thought was a sexy dance. While she was certainly no dancer, her fit body and long legs with stilettoed feet made up for any shortcomings. Of course, Casey didn't know that. She just felt dorky, and very, very naked.

At last, the spotlight went off and the DJ put on a slow song. The crowd around her clapped and then went back to their own dancing as Greg moved in and took her into a waltz position, which she eagerly accepted and pulled him tightly to her body. At least now her front wasn't as exposed.

As the song finished, they went back to their table and found Jolene there waiting.

"Was that you?" Casey asked Jolene.

"No, I swear I had nothing to do with it," answered Jolene. "I've been behind this camera filming you the whole time. I guess you have fans?"

Casey pretended to laugh, but inwardly she was totally mortified. It was bad enough just having to do all this stuff. It was easy to forget that behind the cameras were countless numbers of people watching her do it and sharing it with their friends. The thought made her feel ill.

"Ok, I have enough footage, so I'll leave you two to it now," Jolene announced. "Don't stay out too late, Casey. We have a big day tomorrow."

Greg and Casey stayed on for a few more drinks and a few more dances. Casey enjoyed being with him so much she almost forgot she was naked for a while. Almost…

Later after they got back to Casey's house, Greg went down on her again in the darkness of her bedroom, and she lost herself in it. She felt safe, and it felt so intimate compared to what usually passed for sex in her life lately, putting hard and inanimate objects into herself, or spreading wide and debasing herself in front of an audience. Even the orgasm felt different. It felt like her body took control of her genitals, rather than the other way around. It was so gentle, and they lay holding each other afterwards. Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.