Casey's Fall Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the idea," Casey sighed, wishing her life wasn't about what she could fit into her vagina and showing her naked body to people to try to get them enthusiastic about showing it to even more people.

"You can't be far off fitting the baseball bat now. Have you tried it at all?"

"No, not yet. I figured I'd start practising once I got that big one in first."

"Excellent! Well maybe not tonight after today's performance. Are you sore at all?"

"Actually, not at all," Casey replied, suddenly realising that was true. "It just feels a bit rough now I guess."

"Ok, well maybe take it easy on the webcam session tonight just the same. The Lush seems to be your most popular toy on there anyway."

Casey really just wanted to go to bed and hug her pillow rather than do the webcam session and have more orgasms. She'd had enough of those lately.

"So, are you all ready for your return to Tech tomorrow?" Jolene asked.

Oh crap! She'd completely forgotten about that with the anticipation and experience of the day's events so far. Now to top off that humiliating experience, she got to anticipate going to Tech totally naked in front of everyone she knew tomorrow. Now she really did feel like hugging her pillow.

"I have a day off again tomorrow," Jolene added. "I can take you in and pick you up later if you like. It'll save riding your bike on your first nude day at Tech at least."

"Oh, ok yeah, that'd be great," Casey replied.

It was difficult to get to sleep but at last she managed to drift off.

12