All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 25'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sweetlittlefreak7Sweetlittlefreak7almost 4 years ago

Another great chapter. Love it!!😈😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good

This chapter was a lot better than the last one stars went up again . Thanks.. I thought you handled the interview great. You might want to make it a little more believable with Mark, if he is selling videos he would not want others videoing on their cell's. But a great come back after the past two chapters.. Pappasleaze!

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Mark wanted reactions as much as he wanted to shoot Casey so he was cool with the cells in this case, plus he's kind of passive aggressive and will usually avoid direct confrontation anyway.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
The Brave

She let herself go and allowed the orgasm to wash over her; celebrating her female sexuality. Well done :)

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

All I can say Is,... Good for Casey!! It is about time that she stood up, and Embraced her New Self!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
434 Followers
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES