Casey's Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina looked nervously around, and then stripped and handed those to Cassandra as well. There were several people watching now, and Tina nervously tried to cover her breasts as her eyes darted around.

"How's it feel now, bitch?" Cassandra asked.

"I'm sorry, Cassandra," Tina replied. "Can I please have my clothes back now?"

"I'm thinkin' about it," Cassandra replied. "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Yes, Cassandra. I'm a stupid bitch and I've learned my lesson," Tina replied while covering her breasts and hunching over with her legs together.

"Ok, now if you don't wanna end up registered and livin' out your days like this, you'll remember this experience, won't you?"

"Yes, Cassandra. I'm really very sorry," Tina replied. "Can I please have my clothes back?"

"Don't forget It, bitch," Cassandra replied while throwing Tina's clothes at her feet. "C'mon Jo, we got places to be."

Tina quickly gathered up her clothes and then dashed behind a bush beside the footpath to quickly dress again as Jolene and Cassandra walked away.

Later while they were in Cassandra's Porsche, Jolene turned to her.

"Just what do you have on her to make her strip in the street like that?" she asked.

"Oh her father works for mine, but that ain't all I got," Cassandra replied. "All them girls back at school were the same."

"Did you have any real friends then?" Jolene asked

"Not really until I met Casey, then you and Greg. Amelia's the real deal too," Cassandra replied honestly. "Mostly those bitches that I used to call friends back then were just suck-ups."

"Just who is your father to have them so scared like that?" Jolene enquired.

"Officially he's into hotels and property, but he has his fingers in a lot of pies," Cassandra answered without really giving too much away. "He's a pussycat, though. Bitches are all scared of me coz they know Pa will do anything for me, and if they work for him, he has leverage."

"That's interesting..." Jolene mused, which caused Cassandra to smile. "Hey, do you think you could talk any of them into becoming camgirls?"

Cassandra laughed.

"I probably could, but I'd have to ask Pa first," she replied. "It probably wouldn't be a good idea unless he needed to bring any of his dudes into line. Gotta keep something up his sleeve. But I'll tell him, so the idea is in his head at least. Then if some bitch comes knocking on our door one day, we'll know Pa sent her. Fuck, Jo, I'm so horny! Driving my wheels stark naked is fuckin' amazing!"

Jolene put her hand on Cassandra's bare leg.

"We're almost there now, Cass, you poor thing," Jolene responded lovingly. "We'll get you sorted soon enough. I'm crazy for you right now as well."

Greg and Casey were sitting at the dining room table as they walked in.

"Where have you two been?" Casey asked, surprised to see them both fully made-up and Cassandra walking in naked from outside.

"Look what I got, Casey!" Cassandra exclaimed excitedly while holding her wrist up to show Casey the tattoo.

"You registered! Holy fuck! Well, how does it feel?"

"It feels fuckin' amazin'. And that ain't all. I'm Jolene's Indent now too, so she owns two bitches now."

"Seriously?" Casey responded. "What made you want to do that?"

"Well, we wanted to get married, and decided to do this instead. It's our way of committin' to each other."

"Holy shit! So, when did you decide to do this? I had no idea you were even thinking about it."

"Um... a few hours ago actually," Cassandra admitted. "I guess your sister got a way with words, but I knew I wanted it too. It's cool."

"Well, I wish you both all of the best and hope you're very happy together," Casey gushed.

"Yeah, same." Greg added and got up to give the girls a kiss on the cheek. "Well done, guys."

"Thanks, Casey. Thanks, Greg," Jolene responded. "We're both stoked."

"Hey, we should get a cake or something," Casey added. "This calls for a celebration!"

"Actually, Jo and I were kinda plannin' to do some of our own celebratin'. I don't s'pose you guys would mind gettin' scarce for a few hours?" Cassandra asked.

"Yeah, no worries," Casey replied with a knowing smile, and then turned to Greg. "Let's go get a cake and grab a drink somewhere, Greg."

As soon as they were alone, Cassandra grabbed Jolene's hand and dragged her into the bedroom. Her heart was racing as she feverishly started undressing Jolene while kissing her passionately at the same time.

"Wait!" Jolene interrupted, pushing her away. "I want you to get the biggest dildo you've got, then get down on the floor in front of me and don't stop until you cum."

Cassandra smiled and immediately obeyed. Oh God what a rush!

"No, leave your heels on and squat," Jolene demanded. "C'mon, legs wide open. You can do better than that!"

Cassandra's expression got more serious. She was in ecstasy being treated like this.

"Oh fuck, Jo. I'm gunna cum!"

Cassandra was usually fairly quiet when she came, tending to breathe heavy and fast while her body shook and shivered. This time she wasn't, though. This time she screamed almost as loud as Casey usually did, and all the while she looked straight into Jolene's eyes. She had barely finished, when she was up and pushing Jolene back on the bed, stripping her naked as fast as she could while her mouth was pressed hard against her new wife's. As the clothes came off, she made her way to Jolene's neck and tits. Oh my God, she loved her.

She felt Jolene's hands on her head, pushing her down. She didn't need to be told that twice, and soon her tongue found its way amongst Jolene's folds. Jolene never came in a hurry, so Cassandra made herself more comfortable and enjoyed Jolene's hands stroking her hair, occasionally looking up to meet Jolene's eyes as she worked. Soon Jolene pulled Cassandra's face in hard against her pussy and allowed herself to cum.

Cassandra wiped her mouth and took up position at Jolene's side.

"I love you, Jo. I can't believe what we did today, but it feels totally fuckin' hot."

"I love you too, Cass, and it's hot for me too. Now I have my very own nudist girlfriend. You've made me the happiest woman in the world today. Oh, I have a present for you."

Jolene reached over to her bedside table and opened a drawer to produce a butt-plug just like Casey's with a blue jewel on the end.

"Are you going to make me wear one of those too now?" Cassandra asked in surprise.

"Uh-huh," Jolene replied confidently. "It's our trademark."

"I'm not sure if I want that in my butt all the time."

"Roll over, Cass."

Jesus!

Cassandra did as requested and rolled over onto her stomach. Jolene moved down and Cassandra felt a dollop of spit land on her rosebud. The next thing she felt was the butt-plug pushing against her back passage. She wasn't sure she wanted this and clenched involuntarily.

"C'mon, relax a bit for me," Jolene demanded.

And then it was in.

"Ok, have a bit of a walk around. Get used to what it feels like," Jolene suggested.

Cassandra obeyed and walked around the room. It felt really weird. Not painful as such. Maybe even kind of nice? This would take some getting used to, though.

"Try a squat with your legs wide out like you did before."

"It'll fall out, won't it?"

"Let's just see."

Cassandra obeyed and was surprised when it stayed in place.

"See," Jolene pointed out. "It stays in all by itself."

"Fuckin' hell," Cassandra replied. She hadn't felt true humiliation before, even when she was naked in public earlier. It was a new experience, and it was making her horny again.

"Now, if we just add some heels, you're wearing your new uniform now, just like Casey does. I expect you in uniform at all times apart from sleeping or exercise. Are we clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Cassandra replied with a smile. Oh God she really was horny again now. "Wanna fuck again?"

"No, maybe later if you're good," Jolene teased. "Casey and Greg will be back soon."

"Can I rub one out quickly then? You can watch again if you want?" Cassandra pleaded.

"I said no, Cass. You'll cum if and when I tell you to, and not before. I'll make you wear boxing gloves and cuff your hands behind your back if you can't behave yourself. Now say 'thank you, mistress' and go clean yourself up."

"Thank you, mistress," Cassandra responded while pouting.

Jolene's timing was perfect as it turned out. Greg and Casey came back through the door almost right at that moment.

"We're back!" Greg called out. "We got cake! I also got us a couple of bottles of Champagne and a carton of bourbon and colas."

Cassandra emerged nude and wearing her heels.

"Cassandra, are you wearing a butt-plug now too?" Casey asked after noticing it.

"Um... it's an Indent thing. Our trademark," she replied.

"Did Jolene make you do it?"

"Um... yeah. Kind of," Cassandra replied. "I don't mind, I guess."

Casey thought that Cassandra seemed a lot meeker than usual. Obviously, the butt-plug wasn't completely her choice and she'd had a taste of how manipulative and demanding Jolene could be already.

"Oh wow. Don't worry. It grows on you after a while and you kind of forget it's there," Casey sympathised.

"All good," Cassandra responded.

"Ok, let's celebrate!" Casey announced, trying to brighten the mood. "I can't believe you guys are married now. Champagne anyone?"

Soon there was merriment all round and they partied until well after midnight. No one worried about the webcams that night.

12