All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 10'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moving along well

Casey and her gang have proven so far to be both smart, organized, focused and determined to make this a success. Well done. Jolene will make an outstanding dominatrix if you open up any part of the resort to that experience Cassandra would also do well in that position. The new recruits are finding their niche too so there is plenty of things to explore. This resort is going to be outstanding. I'm calling my travel agent when they open. Thank you. Can't wait to read your next chapter and even more your next darker story. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crescent wench

The lovely , yet selfish Jolene has found her nirvana . Through this role with Joe her controlling traits will come to fruition, only this time she will have the id fed well and satisfied , so she doesn’t get out of hand , like she was when you first introduced us to her ! A crescent wench that has a nut to turn , perfect ! What a captivating story ! I give it 5 cocks up , out of a possible 5 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES