Casey's Rise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes," Amelia responded. "As nervous as I am about all this, I'm practically dripping as well."

Casey laughed again.

"Don't worry, Amelia. You'll get plenty of chances to relieve that in your new life."

Amelia laughed as well in response to that.

"I'm sure I will, Casey."

At last, they arrived at the salon and discovered it only had three rooms, so they could only take three girls at a time. To speed things up, Amelia decided she would go first so she could take the first group to the piercing salon straight after. The other girls milled about in the waiting room, which had a full view of the street. People walking by did a doubletake as they noticed the shop full of naked girls, many of whom unashamedly stood in full view of the windows and smiled back at the people looking in. Others were a little shyer and stayed more out of view behind the more confident girls.

Amelia had grown to prefer being shaved, but it was still a big step to accept that her pubes were about to be gone permanently. Some of the other girls were also nervous. Some had shaved for the first time that morning and were still getting used to what it felt like, as well as getting used to the idea of now being permanent nudists. Many were coming to realise that this was more than just a few changes to get a diploma scholarship. This was a whole new life now, and nothing would be like it was just a few days before. Now they'd even masturbated publicly, and soon their cooches and everything else would be on the Internet for everyone to see! They were Crescent Girls now. Porn stars and nudists for life!

After her depilation procedure, Amelia waited until the next five were done, and then set off to the piercing salon nearby while Casey stayed with the remaining girls. Just as Casey had promised, the piercing didn't hurt as much as she worried it might. She looked down afterwards at the doorknocker slightly jiggling against her clit. Oh God, like she wasn't horny enough already! Luckily the piercing salon had a restroom, and she took the opportunity to relieve some tension while the other girls were getting their piercings.

The first group of freshly depilated and pierced girls were clearly just as affected by the experience as Amelia was as she led them back to the bus before heading back to get the next group to take to the piercers. There was an undeniable scent of sex in the air inside the bus. Greg sat in the driver's seat and pretended to be engaged in his phone, knowing full well what was going on in some of the seats behind him. His cock strained against the bars of his cock cage as he thought about it. All of these beautiful naked girls as horny as fuck all around him, and he didn't even have the luxury of masturbating about it! Just what had he agreed to with having Casey and Cassandra in charge of his cock?

Finally, Casey and Amelia arrived with the last of the girls and they set off back to the resort. Jolene and Cassandra were still setting up the last few rooms but came out to greet them. Casey gave Cassandra a kiss and asked her how it was going.

"We're goin' good, Case," she replied. "Just a couple to go."

"Maybe get everyone to make up their beds while we finish, Casey?" Jolene suggested. "Then we can introduce the first few to the Lushes and get them ready for their first cam sessions?"

"Me first!" Ellie spoke up excitedly.

"Damn, girl," Cassandra laughed. "Yeah ok. Would you be cool havin' the others watchin' then so we can use you as a demo?"

"Yeah, I don't have a problem with that," Ellie responded. "Where do you want to do it? Out here or somewhere else?"

"I'd be fine in front of everyone as well if you want?" Dottie added. She still hadn't cum since her procedures and was at a point where she didn't care who saw her now.

"Yeah, ok," Cassandra agreed. "Maybe we give everyone a chance in front of everyone else then? Unless any of you got a problem, then we can do it some other way?"

There were a few nervous glances, but everyone agreed to go ahead. It was something they knew they would have to deal with sooner or later anyway, and many were like Dottie and feeling more than a little horny.

"Ok, Casey and Greg, can you give me a hand to set up these last few laptops then?" Jolene asked. "Then we can pair everyone up so one can work the app while the other wears the Lush."

"Actually, I might have a better idea," Casey responded. "Maybe we have a demo out here with Ellie and Dottie, and then we pair up in the rooms? That way we won't have to drag all of the gear out here and have all of the ding sounds everywhere at once, which will probably cause interference?"

"That's a good point, Casey," Jolene agreed. "Ok we'll do it that way."

Soon they had Ellie and Dottie standing in front of everyone with the tell-tale pink antennas visible between their legs as Cassandra manned the laptop.

"Ok, I'm sure you all have seen this before, but you've probably never felt it," Cassandra began. "When you hear this noise, you'll feel some vibratin' action at the same time."

Ding.

Ellie buckled while Dottie gave a small squeal in shock.

"Want me to keep goin', girlfriends?" Cassandra asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Ellie replied, while Dottie just gave a nod and a smile.

Ding...ding.......ding.

After several minutes both girls orgasmed. Cassandra clapped, which led to everyone else joining in on the applause as well.

"Well done, girlfriends!" Cassandra praised. "Anyone else want a go, or you cool to wait 'til we get to your rooms?"

"We should all be good to go now, Cass," Jolene announced as she re-entered the lobby just as Cassandra spoke.

"Ok, I guess we're goin' to your rooms then," Cassandra responded. "We'll come with you to get you set up and make sure you know what you're doin', then you can go online for your first cam shows. How you all feel about that?"

There was a round of applause and general approval.

"I think we should stagger it, and maybe go four or five at a time, Cassandra," Jolene suggested. "If they all go at once, they might not get the audience to get the proper experience. The girls waiting can also tune into the other girls' shows and throw a few tips their way as well, since they might not get much of an audience their first time out."

"Oh yeah, true," Cassandra acknowledged. "Ok, we'll stagger you all, so we're not all online at once. Ok, who's up first? Patrice's room? Cool, let's do this!"

Soon the girls were going online one by one, as Casey, Jolene, Cassandra, and Amelia went around supervising and giving tips about how to perform and set their Lushes up the right way. The trick was to set just the right amount of vibration to allow them to cum, but without being so powerful that they ended up exhausted too soon, and for each girl that was slightly different. Many also felt a bit awkward and self-conscious doing it in front of one of the managers but felt more comfortable once they were left to do their own thing.

After their cam shows, Jolene assigned four of the first group to help Greg in the kitchen. Everyone pitched in after dinner to help clean up, and then they retired to their rooms to watch TV, sleep, or play with their new toys.

At last Greg was alone with Casey and Cassandra in one of penthouse suites they'd moved into. Jolene had been happy to take one of the rooms on the second floor with the new Crescent Girls, and Amelia had gone home for the day. She'd decided to keep living at home to help her mother out, as well as continuing to run her own cam shows from there while her porn career was still going strong. Casey was happy for her to continue taking the profit from that, in addition to her wages as a Crescent employee. She deserved a break after struggling financially for so long.

"Wow, those new chicks sure got into it," Cassandra began.

"You're not wrong there," Casey agreed. "I didn't expect they'd be so keen so soon, but I guess it figures they'd be horny after everything they went through this morning."

"Oh, fuck yes," Cassandra responded. "I've been aching a bit myself. How about you, Case?"

Cassandra didn't give Casey a chance to reply as she slid over and gently pushed her legs apart, slowly kissing up the inside of her thigh.

"How about me, ladies?" Greg asked. "This hasn't exactly been easy for me today either. You think you might unlock me a bit earlier than we talked about?"

"Nah, you still got two weeks to go, Gregster," Cassandra teased. "I got a pussy here needs lickin' though. How about you help a girl out here, then maybe it doesn't need to be longer than just two weeks to wait?"

"Oh, come on, Cass," Greg argued. "I'm only human, and I've been surrounded by beautiful naked girls all day! Can't you give a man a break?"

"Rules is rules, Greg, and you agreed to them remember?" Cassandra pointed out with a little too much glee.

"She's right, Greg," Casey added, smirking slightly. "You're going to be surrounded by beautiful naked girls every day now... Oh God!"

Casey's words were cut short by Cassandra's tongue finding its way amongst her folds. Cassandra lay on her side, parting her own legs as she gestured to Greg. Greg sighed and then enthusiastically planted his mouth on Cassandra's pussy. Oh God, what he'd give to cum, or even just get hard, but at the same time Cassandra tasted heavenly. It didn't seem to matter what that girl did or how sweaty she got, she always tasted divine...

Meanwhile Jolene worked away on the rosters and finances in her room. Things were going exactly as planned, but there was still so much to organise. Opening day had been set, and it was now just weeks away. Reservations were coming in fast, and the girls still needed to be trained in the kitchen and chambermaid duties, as well as waitressing and bar work. The way the reservations were coming in it was looking like they may need a lot more girls sooner rather than later. She would talk to Casey and Cassandra about asking more of the other applicants about working full time rather than offering scholarships. Maybe they could pay them a wage instead, plus a cut of any porn work? What if they couldn't get their parents to approve nudist registrations? More indentures and they just held their wages in a trust fund until the end? How could they accommodate them all at the resort and still leave room for guests? Maybe they could rent or buy a boarding house nearby? Training them... Maybe the current girls would be competent enough to train the new ones by then? The scholarships. Dillan had been informed of the numbers, but they still needed to fill out all of the enrolment forms. There was so much to think about...

A text notification interrupted her thoughts.

Ding.

Who could that be at this hour?

She was surprised to see it was from Joe.

"Are you alone?"

"Yes. What's up?"

Her phone rang almost immediately.

"Hello, buttana. I am alone too. Would you like to come and visit me?"

Hearing that name again brought back the memory of the horrible ordeal that Joe had put her through. She suddenly felt sick. That would need to change, and she felt she had some power here now to do just that.

"Maybe, but I am not a buttana, Joe. You will call me Mistress, and you'll ask me nicely if you want something from me."

"I am sorry... Mistress. Can you please come over?"

"Maybe... but what's in it for me?"

"Um... you like money?" Joe asked.

"No, I don't need your money, Joe, and I am not a whore. I only want to visit you if you treat me with respect as a woman and give me something I like in return. I liked what you did for me last time with your tongue. Are you willing to do that again?"

Joe felt a tingling in his penis as he thought about how he had gone down on Jolene after she spanked him.

"I would like that very much, yes... Mistress," Joe replied honestly. "I have a gift for you too. Well, maybe it's more for me, but I hope you like it too."

Jolene blushed slightly as her arousal grew. She loved hearing Joe calling her 'Mistress', and the thought of spanking him again was definitely exciting.

"Ok, let me just check if I can get out of here without anyone seeing," Jolene replied. "I think everyone is in bed so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Ok, I hope to see you soon, Mistress," Joe responded.

"See you soon, Joe," Jolene replied before hanging up.

Jolene quickly checked the hallway and saw it was all clear before quickly making her way outside to her car. After feeling the cool night air on her skin, she had a brief thought to herself about how bizarre it still felt to do everything naked these days. At least now she was in good company with all of the new Crescent Girls about to become regular sights around town.

Joe was waiting for her at his front door as she parked in the circular driveway.

"Hello, Mistress. Is good you could come. Come inside. Can I get you some wine?"

"That would be lovely thanks, Joe. You mentioned a gift?"

"Ahh yes. Is good. Come and we drink some wine first and then I show you," Joe replied with his eyes shining. "All is good with the Crescent, I trust?"

"Yes, we have all the girls registered and were putting them through their paces already today. It looks like it's going to work out just fine. It's a lot to organise though. I was working out rosters when you called."

"Good to hear," Joe replied. "And Cassandra is happy?"

"Yes, Cassandra is happy," Jolene replied. "She's in charge of training the new girls, and she seems to be enjoying it."

"Good, good," Joe smiled. "Ok, I have a gift for you."

Jolene accepted a large box from him and opened it to reveal tissue paper. Could it be a dress? That would be weird. Joe knew she couldn't wear clothes anymore, but as she pulled the tissue paper aside, she soon found it wasn't a dress. Instead, she found a black leather suspender belt with matching stockings, patent leather thigh-high 'fuck-me' boots and a riding crop. Her eyes lit up.

"Oh my God, Joe. It's beautiful," Jolene gasped, "but I'm not sure I can legally wear this as a nudist?"

"Is just for you and me, and I won't tell nobody," Joe replied with a wink. "You wanna show me how it looks?"

Jolene quickly put on the new gear, and was at last standing in front of Joe, looking the epitome of a dominatrix. She took hold of the riding crop.

"Take off your clothes, Joe," she commanded while flexing the riding crop in her hands and looking at him sternly.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

Moments later, Joe stood nude in front of her. He had somewhat of a paunch but was also heavily muscled. He bore a few scars around his torso which Jolene guessed were stab wounds and at least one gunshot wound. Obviously, this man had lived hard and had seen some battles. She playfully slapped his buttocks with the riding crop.

"Take me to your bedroom, Joe," she ordered.

Joe obediently led the way up to his bedroom. Jolene was pleased to find he had a magnificent four poster bed with posts right up to the ceiling, just as she had hoped. Soon she had him tied standing and spread apart using neckties she collected from his wardrobe. She showed him no mercy as she commenced swatting his backside and upper thighs, smiling in satisfaction as he writhed and grunted in response to the pain, and also at his obvious erection. The sick fucker got off on being whipped almost more than she enjoyed giving it to him, and the harder she laid into him, the more he enjoyed it. He didn't seem to have a limit to what he could endure.

As her arm began to tire, she untied him and laid back on the bed, signalling him to go down on her, which he did with surprising enthusiasm. He pushed her legs wide apart as he thrust his tongue deep inside her, drinking in her essence and using his upper lip and chin to apply external pressure. Jolene had never experienced a blowjob like it. After how aroused whipping him had made her, his technique didn't take her long to orgasm.

After she had cum, she noticed his erection hadn't subsided at all, so she finished him off with a hand job.

"You are an amazing woman, Mistress," Joe praised as they lay in bed together afterwards. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"Um... as much as I would like to, if you want to keep this from Cassandra, I'll need to head back," Jolene replied. "I just hope no one has noticed I've been gone, or catches me sneaking back in."

"You take some bottles of wine then," Joe suggested. "If anyone sees you return, tell them you went out for wine."

"That'll work," Jolene decided. "We might have to come up with something else in future though, or they're going to start thinking I'm an alcoholic."

Joe laughed.

"Is good. We'll think of something."

Thankfully Jolene managed to sneak back into the Crescent without anyone seeing anyway, so she didn't have to use the wine excuse this time. However, she also realised that getting in and out undetected was too easy, so they might need to do something about security. It might only be a matter of time before they started attracting peeping toms, or maybe stalkers or worse. There were also some very vocal wowsers in the community who would most certainly object to what was going on here and might decide to take matters into their own hands.

As she lay in bed, she thought more about Joe. She still wasn't entirely comfortable in his presence, but he had been as gentle as a lamb towards her lately, even respectful. However, she knew firsthand that he could be completely merciless if he wanted to be. She would have to be careful if she was going to attempt to manipulate him, but she also realised that there was more to how she felt about him than how she might use him for her own gain. Their relationship had awoken something within her that she hadn't known was there, and she was enjoying it. Inflicting pain on him was more than just a cathartic revenge fantasy for her. She liked doing it. Having someone at her mercy got her wet, and having that much control over someone as powerful and as dangerous as Joe was exhilarating beyond anything she'd ever experienced. How could she not have known this about herself before when she spanked Cassandra and Casey? Or maybe she did and had just suppressed it? How did Joe seem to know this about her, even before their first spanking session? Was knowing people better than they knew themselves the reason for his success? It was obvious she could learn a trick or two from him. Despite the residual fear she still had of him, she was looking forward to getting to know him better.

12