Casidy, the Glory Hole

Story Info
Casidy Newton gets caught.
2k words
3.96
13.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction and intended for only adults. All characters are over 18.*

They had been walking back home from the bar, both of them too drunk to drive and too broke for a cab. They passed by a construction site, the chain link fence not fully secured, the large lot still being cleared for the next step. But the management trailer was set up along with the chained cage around the generator behind it. And four port-a-johns.

"I need to piss," he said, ducking through the fence. He did not see Casidy's wide open mouth at his comment, her wish to fill her mouth with his cock driving her crazy for most of the evening. She really loved how tight his jeans were and the bulge he constantly sported.

She followed him in, not knowing that was the turning point of her life. He opened up one of the johns and let the door's spring slam it shut. Neither of them knew that the management trailer was being used as a late night gambling location. Not until the door flew open and three men came bounding out of the entrance.

"What the fuck!" said one of them, making a grab at Casidy. She moved too slowly and he grabbed her wrist. Her surprised squeal brings Teddy back out from the toilet he was in and he was quickly grabbed as well. The two of them were so drunk, they think its funny and simply fall down, laughing. "Motherfucker. I thought we had been caught!" said one of the other men.

"Yeah, well, we actually were. Can't call anyone or we all get into trouble here. Fuck," the third one said, looking down at the two trespassers. "How about we hire a cab and get them out of here?"

"Fuck you! I am not dropping any of my cash to give some stupid fucks a ride home," said the first one. "Think of something else."

"Mmm," said Casidy, her hand tracing up the leg of the man who had grabbed her. She got to her knees when she felt his cock throb at her touch. She was fast and had his dick in her mouth in seconds.

"Oh shit! You see that?! Got a cock-sucker here!" said the third man. "How is she?"

"Jerry, shut up!" said the first man, his cock buried deep in her throat. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed and grabbed the back of her head. She started to struggle after a few seconds and the guy shook, his hips tilting at her face.

"Oh damn! You should charge for that!" he said, letting her head go. Casidy fell backward and promptly threw up. "Hey! I have an idea!"

"I want to hear how good she is, not your idea Chuck," said Jerry, watching Casidy retch and moving to grab her up. He knew she would be sobering up now with all her drinks on the ground now. Teddy had gone silent for a moment and was laughing again. Casidy tried to get up and run but Teddy tripped her, giggling at her fall.

Jerry had whipped his dick out and moved Caisdy's face into position, his cock slapping at her face a bit. She groaned and opened her mouth, her tongue rapidly wiggling over his cock head. She almost started rubbing her pussy when he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. "Guh, guh, guh" were the only sounds she made for several minutes. Then Jerry forced her balls deep on his member and she went silent. He held her there until she started to shake, her hands pushing against his thighs, desperate for air. Jerry shuddered and let her go, his cum still spurting over her as she went down.

"Oh shit! Oh she is a fine hole indeed!" said Jerry, watching his dick spill cum on the drunk girl. "What if we sold her mouth? We could get them a cab out of here that way!"

"That was my idea, you piece of shit!" said Chuck, a closed fist lifting.

"Stop it! Both of you! She is going to get away!" said the last man, pointing at Casidy who was crawling away from the men, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Gotcha Dan! Your turn, of course!" said Jerry. He and Chuck grabbed the girl and positioned her in front of Dan. "You know what to do," he said and it did not take long before she had Dan's cock out. When she saw he was un cut she protested a bit, not knowing how clean he was. But it did not matter. Chuck and Jerry were forcing her down on him, her throat closing on his cock as she struggled to breathe.

Dan seemed to take forever to blow his load and Casidy was exhausted by the time they let her go. But it was not for very long. She had only started to recover when the men grabbed her and went to the back of the trailer where the generator was. A pair of handcuff appeared and one end went around her wrist, the other through the chain links protecting the generator.

"Okay, ha ha. Funny. Very funny guys," she said, sobering up at being trapped. "You can let me go now. You all got to cum, you had your fun. Ha ha."

The men ignored her and moved over to Teddy, who had passed out, too drunk. "Perfect!" said Jerry. "If we do this right, he won't even know what happened."

"Hey! You fucks! Let me go!" Casidy started to yell out. In an instant, Chuck was at her side, Dan and Jerry walking away.

"You really need to be quiet you know. Getting caught nude, handcuffed in self bondage, trespassing? Near a school?" said Chuck. He smiled as the color drained from her face at his words. "Sex crimes around here are severely punished,

remember? They passed that law last year? Everyone knows its probably too strict but no one has fought it yet." The scissors he held made Casidy go mute. She had seen what happened to the first person they used the newest 'morality' law passed in town. She would rather die.

Dan returned a few minutes later with three more men following him. They had been at the bar too, grabbing Casidy's ass every time she had to go pee. She had been turning down their attention all night long. She started to cry a bit as they all laughed at her, two of them pulling their cocks out quickly. She was forced to alternate between them, both men trying to stay in her mouth the longest. Her free hand was also brought to the crotch of the third guy, his dick throbbing against her hand. She worked to free him as she sucked on the two already in her face.

She wanted them to blow their shots at the same time, but she did not get her wish. The first one to go pumped his load into her hair and across her right eye. It burned and she cried out just as the other guy started to cum. He jammed his cock inside her mouth and she sucked him hard, pulling as much cum out of him as she could. The slight hand-job she had given the third guy had him hard and pulsing already. She swallowed quickly and dove down on him next.

It did not take her long to gobble down his sperm too, just wanting to get past this and back in bed. She already knew she would have blown them all anyway, the cock slut whore that she was. But the handcuffs did turn her on more than usual. She was starting to think that maybe she should add a pair into her next adventure.

All the men moved off away from her and picked up Teddy. Chuck stayed behind as the rest of them left through the open gate. He came over to her. "Now here is the deal. Its 2am now. The bar just closed down the street and we are getting a cab for your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend," said Casidy. "Just a guy I went to school with. He's a decent fuck."

"Whatever," he replied. "If you can manage to stay right here, without getting arrested, I will be back in four hours, so I can blank the security tape. I cant do it now. Trust me, I would if I could. I will let you free then, okay?"

Casidy thought it over for a moment. Caught and she goes to jail, court, a judge. All that shit. And she already has a record. Indecent exposure plus this? Oh, she would end up on the sex offender listing for sure. So she nodded. Chuck smiled, whistling as he walked away from her.

She decided to pass the time by finding all the cum that the men had spurted on her clothes. She found several spots and wiped at them, smearing them until they dried on her. She was used to it and it was the main reason she usually washed her clothes twice before drying. She felt she was finished when two more figures walked onto the property. She did her best to wipe away the cum smeared across her face and eye but she still could feel the dried crust of it.

"See? I told you there was one here! Great blowjobs too. Hey, where is her pimp?" said one of them. Casidy recognized him. It was the guy who came on her face.

"He left for a bit. Just pay me and I will give him his cut," Casidy said, thinking quickly. "Same rate as before."

"Hell yes!" said the new guy and pressed a $10 into her cuffed hand, opening his pants with his other hand. Casidy was not happy about his smell but she loved cock too much to care. He was blowing his load down her throat in minutes too. "Damn you are a good little cocksucker! You really do earn your ten bucks! Thanks for the throat fuck!"

She smiled and waved goodbye to the two of them and for the next few minutes she leaned against the generator cage, thinking. 'I am good at this. Maybe I could do better?' She looked at the four portable toilets and a plan started to form in her head. 'If I bought two of those, connected them and just stayed on one side with the door locked, I bet I could make a lot at a concert or something! I wonder how much dick I would have to swallow to pull that off?'

As it turned out, she only had to suck one dick, the owner of the company that supplied them to the county, three times. He even let her look at his schedule and would set up her stalls in discrete places. Out of the way locations, where only the desperate or knowledgeable could find her. And for the next three months, the money rolled in for Casidy. Right up until two detectives, following up on some rumors of a mobile glory hole, arrested her. Naturally, after they blew their loads all over her.

She had been able to bail herself out of jail and her lawyer managed to get all the charges dropped, but the local paper had outed her. No one was going to forget Casidy Newton or her cum hole potties. Everywhere she went in town all she heard was "Hi cocksucker!" and "Sucked anyone off lately?" and "Need a dollar whore?" There was not a cashier in town who did not have some cum covered currency to give her as change when she shopped. They kept it in little baggies and made a huge show of putting on gloves before touching it.

So when the offer to go attend a private college out of state arrived in the mail, she jumped at the chance. She did not care about the details, only that it was a chance to leave here. And that the scholarship she was awarded covered all her expenses. The only catch was that she needed to maintain a minimum GPA.