Casino Plot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue Lynn looked where Carl was pointing, and there was a nice new sofa there. The colonel sighed and walked over to it. God, her poor anus was going to get it again. Sue Lynn struggled not to sob as she dropped her pants and panties. Then, bottomless, she bent herself over the arm of the sofa and waited for what was coming.

Lord, that huge ass just looked incredible. Carl just stared at the big round thing for a few moments, but then he made his way over to the sofa. The guy removed his jeans and underwear and then moved behind Sue Lynn. He grabbed those big cheeks and pulled them as far apart as they could possibly go. What a beautiful sight. Carl started to set his cock right into the center of the little hole, but then remembered everything was completely dry, and there was no way he would get in. At least not without really hurting Sue Lynn which wasn't something he wanted to do. There was only one solution to the problem.

"Sue Lynn, would you like to suck my dick a little and get it wet and slick. I don't want to really hurt you."

Again, Sue Lynn forced herself not to snarl. After all, Carl was right. If that dick was dry when it went in, her asshole would be ripped up like never before. So the big colonel told Carl that she thought that was a great idea. Then she stood up, turned around, and then knelt back down and took his rod in her mouth.

That felt so damned good, Carl almost decided to pass up the chance to screw that ass again and just let Sue Lynn suck him off. Almost. When he was rock hard and slick, Carl told Sue Lynn it was time to turn back around and open up her ass.

Colonel Fairchild let out a little sigh and then did as she was told. She bent back over the sofa and pulled her buttcheeks apart again. Her ass quivered a bit as she did it. God, it was going to happen. She was going to get plowed up the ass again. Sue Lynn really didn't want her asshole rammed again, but there was no way out of it now. Sure enough, she felt the head of Carl's dick press against her anus. She managed to take one deep breath before that rod pounded its way all the way up her ass. When Carl's abdomen came to rest against her ass, Sue Lynn was gasping for air. That entire shaft was embedded up her anus, and she could swear it was pushing the very air out of her lungs.

Carl was so happy that he had resisted the temptation of Sue Lynn's mouth. GOD!! That ass was even tighter and hotter than he had remembered. It was wonderful. For a moment, Carl just kept his dick all the way up that warm tunnel. Then after he'd gotten the feel of it, he pulled back to the entrance and then drove it back home as hard as he could. After that, he just kept repeating it. He'd pull his shaft out until the little anus was barely propped open, and then he'd pound his way back in as deep as he possibly could. He knew he should feel a little sorry for Sue Lynn, but Carl couldn't help it. He just loved the little squeaky sounds she made every time he rammed his way through her little anal hole. The little hole was already getting kind of red and puffy, but it felt so good that Carl just couldn't stop pounding it.

Sue Lynn couldn't believe it. Her poor HOLE!! That thing would pull almost out, and she would actually feel like her anus was going to be allowed to close up. And then just before it could shut, that whole damn thing would ram its way back into her ASS!!! She tried to say something, ANYTHING! She wanted to beg Carl to please stop ramming her ass, but she couldn't. Every time that thing went up her ass it took her air completely away, and all she could do was gasp and squeak.

BAM! BAM!! BAM! That pole would just pound its way all the way up her butt. Sue Lynn tried to adjust, but every time it drove in, it seemed like she could feel it further and further up inside her. Oh GOD! FINALLY! Sue Lynn felt Carl ram his pole way up her ass and then hold it there. Thank GOD!! He was going to shoot. Except he-he wasn't SHOOTING!! What was going ON??!!! The colonel tried desperately to say something, but with that pole rammed all the way in there like that she just couldn't speak. Sue Lynn felt some relief as the pole slowly was pulled out her anus, but then just as she thought it was going to leave the pounding began all over again.

Carl was so close to cumming, but he just didn't want it to end. He stopped moving and just held is rod completely still inside that ass. He had to wait there several seconds before he was sure he had himself under control. But when he knew he was OK, he slowly pulled his dick out until the head just barely had the little anus propped open. He took a second to look at the little hole. It did not look like it was enjoying having his dick stuck through it, but then again that wasn't his problem. So Carl got a good grip on Sue Lynn's big ass, and began ramming that hole as hard he could all over again. He didn't know if he'd ever get another chance at this, and Carl was going to get everything out of this experience that he possibly could.

LORD!!! How much more could she TAKE!!?? Her ASSS!!!! Over and over that pole just slammed its way through her little anal hole. It was going to wear her out. Sue Lynn could feel her anus cramping as it desperately tried to shut itself. But of course being impaled on that cock it couldn't close even a fraction of an inch. Then once again, she felt Carl shove his cock all the way in and stop. Oh PLEASE let it be OVER!! For a moment nothing happened, and Sue Lynn was afraid she was about to be pounded again, but then she felt the first blast of cum shoot into her ass. Carl took another couple of good, deep strokes, but Sue Lynn managed to hang on. It was going to END!! She could make it!!

When he finished shooting up Sue Lynn's butt, Carl couldn't help himself. He was so drained that for a moment he couldn't really even stand. He just sort of sagged down and laid on top of Sue Lynn's big ass. He had to admit, it was awfully nice to lay on, very warm and soft. But after a few seconds, he managed to collect himself, and like it or not he had to let Sue Lynn leave sometime. So Carl, somewhat sadly, pulled his cock out of Sue Lynn's butthole and pulled himself to his feet. Then he just patted the big colonel on that huge ass and thanked her for letting him fuck it.

Sue Lynn was even more exhausted than Carl. So when he just collapsed on top of her, she didn't even care. Nothing was being shoved through her anus, and she could just lay there and BREATHE!!! The rod was still up her ass, but it had gone soft and it really didn't hurt now. Her anus was so cramped, that it couldn't close enough to even tighten down on the soft dick. After a while, the cock pulled completely out, but with her ass cramped open, Sue Lynn barely felt it. She kind of registered when Carl patted her on the ass and thanked her for letting him buttfuck her, but she still couldn't really move.

It took another few moments for Sue Lynn to catch her breath and get her bearing. It was over!! She wanted to rest, but the colonel knew she had to get out of there before Carl came up with any more ideas for her. She wanted to tell him what she thought of him pounding her poor anus like that, but she didn't dare. Sue Lynn just had to get out of there and go HOME!! So she simply told Carl he was welcome and that she was glad he had enjoyed her ass. Then she pulled her pants on as quickly as she could and started to leave.

She was almost out the door when Carl stopped her. What NOW!! Surely he couldn't want to go back up her BUTT!! She just couldn't take it. But thank God that wasn't it. Carl was saying that he had been so wrapped up in her ass, that he hadn't even gotten a chance to check out her big tits. Would she mind if he did that before she left? Well, HELL YES she minded, but she wasn't going to say that. If having her tits felt up would finally get her out of there, it was well worth it. So Sue Lynn just told Carl that of course it was fine and to go ahead and play with her tits if he liked.

Carl unbuttoned the top button of Sue Lynn's blouse and just reached in. He was wiped out, but he just had to get a feel of those enormous boobs. He reached into the bra and gave the big tits a couple of squeezes, and of course played with the nipples a few seconds. They were incredible, but the big guy was just too sapped to do any more than that. He just thanked Sue Lynn again and then let her out of the front door. After she was gone, Carl collapsed down onto his sofa and was asleep in seconds.

She was FREE!! Sue Lynn had made it out the door and Carl had closed it behind her. She wanted to run for her car, but the way her anus was still cramping she couldn't. Still, she got into the driver's seat as quickly as she could. Sue Lynn didn't really take a relaxed breath until she had gotten her car moving and was far enough from Carl's house that she couldn't see it any more. After that, she slowed down a bit and made her way home.

When Sue Lynn got into her house, she just wanted to fall down and cry. Her anus hurt so bad, she wasn't sure if it would ever be able to close up all the way again. She could still feel the poor hole cramped open. Maybe a warm shower would help. Sue Lynn made her way to the bathroom and just let the hot water beat on her body. It was very soothing. But when she got out, she could tell that her asshole was still not completely recovered. And she was just too exhausted to do anything about it. So, naked from her shower, Colonel Fairchild just flopped onto her bed and sobbed herself to sleep. Maybe the next morning her asshole would finally be able to close itself again.

The next day was Sunday, and everyone but Ruth just took the day to rest and prepare for the next day. Janice and her friends had finished all the work to be ready for the next game. Sue Lynn was still trying to let her anus recover. Lee and the other army just wanted one day when nothing awful happened. Ruth, though, was in her office. Billy had said that he would convince her that her pussy was actually very nice, and she had to admit that she was really curious to see what he had in mind.

Right at 10:00, Billy came into Ruth's office. The general started to say something, when she saw another young man follow Billy through her door. The other guy was much younger, probably no more than twenty years old, barely more than a boy. He was wearing the same company shirt that Billy was, so he must be part of the soda business. Aside from that, however, Ruth had no idea what this boy was doing in her office.

"So, Nate, didn't I tell you she was hot?"

"Yeah, Billy you did, and man you were right. God, what a rack!"

"They're real, too. Go ahead, take them out and check."

Ruth was actually puzzled by the conversation. She didn't even realize they were talking about her, until the young man walked over to her and began unbuttoning her blouse. She thought about stopping him, but Billy had told him to do it, so it must be OK. So Ruth just sat there and let the boy open her shirt and then pull her tits out of her bra.

The boy began playing with Ruth's big boobs. "Damn Billy, they are real. God they're great."

"I'm glad you like 'em, but let's get down to why I brought you here. Ruth, take your pants down and bend over willya?"

"Uh, Billy, uh-uh, What's g-going on?" Ruth just wasn't at all sure about this.

"What's going on hon, is that Nate here is my best worker and I promised him a reward. He likes older women, and I promised him he could have one of the nicest pussies around. So strip down and bend over. I've got some work to do, so Nate is going to fuck you while I'm gone."

Ruth didn't even hesitate. She got up and pulled down her slacks and her underwear. Then, she bent herself over her desk, and spread her legs wide, so that her pussy was easily available for the young man to use. Not only did Ruth not object to what Billy said, she never even THOUGHT about objecting. If the general had realized how much she had changed in the last few weeks, she would have been astonished. But the process had happened slowly, over time, and Ruth really didn't notice it occurring.

Billy had told Nate all about Ruth, but up until this minute he hadn't been sure he believed it. But now the commanding general of the base was bending over so he could fuck her. And not only was she a general, but she was damned hot as well. Nate wasn't about to waste any time either. He quickly moved behind Ruth, and got his pants down and his dick out. He was already hard just from playing with those fabulous tits. The boy set himself at the entrance to Ruth's pussy. The general was already very wet, and the boy glided in with very little effort. Nate couldn't believe how nice it was. That pussy was tight, and so goddamned HOT!

Why was she excited? Ruth couldn't explain it to herself, but she knew she was. Maybe it was the fact that a man seemed to think that she had a very nice pussy. She'd never cared before, though, why was it so important now? But then that cock was pushed all the way inside, and after that Ruth just didn't feel like pondering anything. All she wanted to do was relax and enjoy how good that felt.

For a young man, Nate had good staying power. He took nice deep strokes into Ruth's cunt. The general almost shivered every time that shaft filled her up. It was so nice. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and Nate showed no signs of stopping. Stroke after stroke made its way into her vagina, and Ruth began to feel her excitement grow. Her body started to spasm slightly, and her breath began getting shorter. She couldn't help moaning a little as the young man kept up that wonderful rhythm.

Nate was loving it. It felt so nice in there. He wanted it to last as long as he could, so he forced himself not to speed up what he was doing. Besides, the general seemed to be enjoying it just this way. Her moans were getting louder, and she was really beginning to pant.

When it finally happened, it actually caught Ruth off guard. It had built up a few times, but then it would level off a bit. But this time it build up and didn't stop. Ruth hadn't cum from a man fucking her pussy in so long that she couldn't even remember. But she was now. She let out a howl, and began slamming her ass back against Nate's cock just as hard she could. She wanted that thing in her pussy as deep as she could get it. Thankfully, it was Sunday, and no one was in the outer office. It would have been very hard to explain the screams coming from Ruth's office, or the other noises caused by Ruth actually pounding her fists into her desk as she came.

A moment later, Nate was cumming too. When Ruth orgasmed, her pussy clamped down on him like a vise. And then the lining began to ripple as the muscles clenched in ecstasy. Nate let out a cry and slammed forward to meet Ruth coming back. He fired blast after blast into Ruth wonderful pussy. Then he just collapsed backward into a chair that was against the wall.

When Billy returned he found them that way. Ruth was still bent over the desk with her pants down, and Nate was also without pants and lounging in one of Ruth's office chairs.

"Well, boy, was it as good as I told you?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Watson. It was e-even better. That is a f-fabulous uh uh pussy." Nate couldn't help it, he was still panting while he answered Billy. He was starting to wonder if he'd ever get his breath back, to say nothing of his legs.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Nate, but you have other rounds to make, so you need to get moving, OK?"

"Yes, sir, I'm - I'm huh huh leaving right now. Huh Huh." It was a struggle but Nate managed to dress and head for the door. He knew Billy was laughing at the way he was stumbling on his wobbly legs, but he just couldn't help it. That woman's pussy had drained everything out of him. Nate turned to thank Billy once again, and then he left the office. It never occurred to him to thank Ruth for letting him use her pussy. Also, it never crossed Ruth's mind that he should. She had just done what Billy had told her, and dear GOD she had loved it.

Billy waited for Ruth to collect herself. It took her a few more minutes to catch her breath and get to her feet. "Well, baby, that guy certainly thought you had a very nice pussy. I don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard, hon."

"Yeah, that was nice."

"So, you ready to take one up the ass for me, baby, or would you rather just suck it for me today?"

Ruth wasn't sure about this. She was thrilled that her pussy had pleased that young man so much, and she certainly wanted to thank Billy Watson for arranging it, but her ass was still worn out from yesterday. And.. OH GOD!! What might happen to it TOMORROW?

"Billy, do you m-mind if I just suck you today? I'm still a bit sore from yesterday, and I m-m-might have to get assfucked in front of an audience tomorrow. Oh GOD! How will I get through THAT!!??"

"It's ok, hon, I told you that you could choose. But why would you get assfucked tomorrow? You didn't lose the last event."

"No, but I heard that the winner will get it at this big contest that starts after this game. So, I'm afraid that both the loser of the last event, and the loser of the next one will both get their assfuckings tomorrow. God, Billy, whatever happens, sometime I'm going to get buttfucked in front of a crowd. How am I going to get through that?"

"You'll get through it because you have to. You know you deserve what's happening. After all, if you hadn't stolen all that money, you wouldn't be in this position. And you said yourself, it's better than prison. Now just relax and suck my dick for me, and deal with tomorrow when it comes."

Billy sat down and unzipped his pants. It was so nice of him not to insist on sticking it back up her butt. Ruth felt so much calmer now. Billy was right, she would get through this because she had to. In the meantime she just needed to relax. So the general got down on her knees and reached into Billy's pants and pulled his cock out. Then she just closed her eyes, and opened her mouth and sucked it in. For right now, Ruth didn't have to worry about any games, or any punishments. All she needed to do was just suck Billy's dick, and it was really so nice to be able to just focus on that.

She tried to make it last as long as she could, and when Billy finally came Ruth was disappointed it was over. She swallowed every drop that Billy fired into her mouth, and she made sure to suck out every bit. But it had to end, and finally Ruth had to admit there was no more cum to suck out of Billy's rod. So sadly, she let the now soft fleshy tube slide out of her mouth. Billy patted her on the head and told her well she had done. Ruth was still glowing from the complement when Billy finished arranging his pants and left her office.

Billy couldn't believe how good Ruth was getting at this. Also, she was becoming so agreeable to everything. He wondered what was going to happen after all this was over. From what Ruth had told him, she was going to have to leave the army. He was going to hate to lose her. She was a delightful lady, and her sexual talents were incredible. Billy had known her before all this started, and she had been a total bitch. But for whatever reason, everything she was going through now had turned her into a much more agreeable woman. While he didn't know how things would end, Billy did know that he would prefer not to lose Ruth. Well he had a few weeks to figure out how to make that happen.

Ruth spent the rest of Sunday getting as much rest as she could. Monday was not likely to be a pleasant day, but as Billy had said, she was going to get through it.

Monday morning, the ladies met at the base. They got into Ruth's car and headed for the casino. Ruth and Lee didn't say a word to each other. They both knew that one of them would win this last game and have her debt paid, while the other was going to have to compete in those horrible Olympics. The other 3 ladies had no idea what was in store for them, except for Gitte. She of course knew that whatever else happened, she was going to be fucked up the ass in front of everyone. Gitte had also seen how hard it had been on her sister when she had been buttfucked. All she could do now was just try not think about it happening to her.

1...345678